Lisa Eley Photography Reviews

Lisa Eley Photography 3
Lisa Eley Photography 4
Lisa Eley Photography 5

Susie · Married on 10/24/2014

Lisa Eley is a fabulous photographer! Lisa is very professional, great prices and fantastic photographs. Our venue at McCormick Ranch gave us about 10 names, and Lisa was the one we chose because of her pricing and artistic photographs. We were very pleased with everything about her. Because our hair/make-up had run behind, we were late starting photographs but Lisa remained calm and was able to get all the pictures we wanted in before the ceremony. She also did a great job photographing our two dogs as they were our ring bearers. Everyone thought she did an awesome job, and she seemed like part of our family. We had not even met her before the ceremony, yet she just fit right in. We highly recommend Lisa for any photo shoot!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I received a recommendation from Lisa from our friends who recently got married and had gotten their pictures taken by her. They had nothing but good things to say about her so we figured we would hire her too. It was seriously one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process. She was definitely a joy to work with and a complete professional. She took the most amazing photos, she definitely has a gift, all the pictures she had us take came out so well. She was easy to contact and we received our photos back extremely quick which we loved. She not only has her ideas but listens to what you have to say do and will do what you want as well. She was very good with the wedding party and the kids especially. She really captured the best moments from beginning to end, all done with such professionalism.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Andi · Married on 10/04/2014

From the moment we met with Lisa we felt comfortable with her. She was such a pleasure to work with. She was easy to reach if we had a question or concern. Her ideas for the pictures and the variety of pictures she took was great. Everything was done in a timely manner and she had even had our pictures before the promised time! Overall, there is not one thing I would change about our experience with her. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and I am SO thankful we picked her! She is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2014

Lisa was great and had things moving smoothly and quickly!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/20/2014

I am so happy and thankful that I found Lisa at the Phoenix Bridal Expo. She's an amazing photographer and her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work she produces!! We just got back our wedding pictures and it only took about 2 and a half weeks. She caught every moment and has photographs of even the smallest details from the ceremony and reception. I am amazed at how well all the pictures turned out. She is so friendly and easy to work with. She took the time to figure out how each person was related to ensure we had pictures with all of the important people in our lives. She helped everyone with poses and made everyone feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her for engagement and wedding pictures. She will do an amazing job!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Lisa was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and more. Professional and fun, captured every moment of my day, didn't miss a thing!

Sent on 10/07/2014

David · Married on 09/13/2014

My wife and I couldn't be more happy with Lisa's services. She handled a large crowd very well and was more than accommodating to us during the whole experience. Her attitude, professionalism and talent were everything we wanted in a photographer and are grateful for her help in making our big day as memorable as possible. We hope to do more photo sessions with her in the near future. Thanks again Lisa!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Carter · Married on 05/08/2014

Lisa photographed our wedding on May 8th, and her photos turned out AMAZING! She had great prices and her artistic ability added a zing to our wedding photos. Truly one of a kind. DON'T HESITATE TO BOOK LISA! You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Lisa was great. She was very friendly and wanted to make sure that she took just the right kind of photos for us. She was very prompt and punctual. We just got the photos back and they look wonderful. She did a great job and we are very happy with her services. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a professional photographer. Thanks, Lisa!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Navil · Married on 04/26/2014

Lisa was extremely professional and all of my guests kept commenting what a wonderful and extremely professional photographer we had acquired. We received the pictures, with copyrights, only three weeks after the wedding. She responded extremely quickly to any emails I sent her and followed up closely up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Gigi · Married on 04/25/2014

I was looking for a specific, stylized type of photography for my wedding and found exactly what I wanted (and an amazing price) with Lisa. She is very professional and gives great instruction. As people who hadn't had professional photos taken before, she put my husband and I at ease for both the engagement and wedding photos which all came out great. She was able to capture all the specific poses and groups that we wanted and more, and half the time I didn't even notice she was taking them. Lisa was responsive and helpful through the whole process, and trusting her to handle the photography took a great deal of worry and work out of my wedding day. Our outdoor venue was incredibly windy, but from the photos you can't even tell! I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone getting married or engaged in the Phoenix area.

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/19/2014

Amazingly talented photographer who is professional and takes great photos! Lisa did an awesome job for both our wedding and engagement photos while working within my desired budget. I cannot wait to use her again in the future! :)

Sent on 05/15/2014

michael · Married on 04/12/2014

Lisa is a professional photographer. She catered to our every needs and supplied us with quality photos of our wonderful day. She is highly recommended and look forward to using her services again in the future.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Lisa was a great photographer. She listened to our requests and was great at providing guidance for our pictures. The final results were stunning! Way more than what we could've expected. We would highly recommend LIsa for any photography and we look forward to working with her in the future for other life events that may come up.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/21/2014

Lisa did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was great at creating amazing shots and stayed out of the way of guests so she could capture moments between the guests. My own guests didn't even know she was there half the time because she stayed back and caught lots of candid shots. She knew all of the great places on the grounds to phonograph and really captured us as a couple.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Tasia · Married on 03/15/2014

Lisa is the best photographer we could have ever had for our marriage celebration! From the first moment to the last, she made us feel at ease. Lisa is professional, creative, and boasts a positive energy that's contagious! Above all that, she certainly comes prepared: she remembers peoples names, what side of the family people are on, who's friends they are, etc. And she certainly has a knack for capturing intimate moments. We felt so comfortable with Lisa and loved having her share our day with us - it was like she was part of the family! We love the photos Lisa took and we can't wait to work with her again! Lisa is one photographer you must book!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Lindsey · Married on 02/28/2014

My new husband and I had the best experience with Lisa! She and a second shooter took gorgeous photos of our wedding and we could not be happier with how they turned out! She took a beautiful combination of formal photos as well as candids, which was exactly what we wanted. Also, we received an incredible deal from her due to an Arizona bridal show special. I highly recommend using her as your wedding photographer. Thank you again, Lisa!

Sent on 04/06/2014

ROBIN · Married on 02/22/2014

Lisa did an amazing job photographing our wedding. The pictures turned out so beautiful. She was so adaptive to our personalities and made us comfortable in every pose. After the wedding day our friends and family made comments about not seeing our photographer. Lisa was "stealthy" when we looked at our online album she had captured pictures of everything! We would recommend Lisa to anyone looking to capture their perfect day. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 04/08/2014

I loved our experience with Lisa. I told her my vision for our wedding photos and she executed them perfectly. I didn't want a lot of cheesy posed pictures and there were none of those. She has an amazing eye for capturing the perfect moments. If you hire her you will feel so lucky that she added to all your special memories with her photos. She is also punctual and efficient which I appreciated. It was one less stress to worry about.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Leslie · Married on 02/08/2014

Lisa was an awesome photographer! She was very responsive when I emailed her a whole bunch of times with my crazy wedding questions. She was on time during the day of the wedding and honestly I didn't know she was there half the time cause I was having such a good time and she took the best pictures. She got a lot of candid shots and posed shots. She had great suggestions on how we should pose. I am SOOOO in love with the photos we got. I looked around a lot for a photographer that did great work, but also reasonable priced. It took awhile but I finally found Lisa. If I had to do it again, I would go with Lisa 100%!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Teresa · Married on 11/23/2013

I'm so happy we chose Lisa for our wedding photographer. Lisa is extremely friendly, professional, and creative. Her photos are beautiful and she does a wonderful job capturing all angles of the event.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Lisa is AMAZING!!! She was so flexible from the start and so nice. I emailed her about the prices and she made us an incredible custom package that was within our budget and included everything I was looking for. She met with my mother and I and brought albums for us to look at, all of them were beautiful! I loved her right a way, she is so passionate about her work and it really shows. Another thing I liked about her was that she was very professional, and her second photographer is a professional as well, she did not use a student or amateur second photographer. The day of the wedding Lisa and Laura were great, they were fun and energetic, and very patient we have a lot of family members that take pictures but everyone was respectful of the space. One thing I really liked about Lisa was that she was assertive yet respectful. I would absolutey recommend her to anyone, whether it be a wedding, family pictures, or maternity, Lisa is an amazing photographer. Loved her!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/09/2013

From the moment we met Lisa we both knew she was the perfect photographer to capture our special day. Working with Lisa during the wedding was a breeze, her personality fit in perfectly with our wedding party and most of the time you didn't even realize she was taking photos. Her work is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have received.
    Brian and Christina T.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Lisa was AMAZING to work with! She was the only photographer we had meet in person before our wedding, once we meet her we knew she was the person for the job. She has a bright and friendly personality which makes it hard not to get along with her. The photos are beyond anything we could ever ask for. Throughout all three photo sessions we had with her we were extremely comfortable and were able to truly be ourselves (which showed in the photos). She was able to capture all the special moments at our wedding with her creative eye while going unnoticed by guests. Throughout the entire wedding planning process she was always quick to respond to any questions or e-mails we sent her way.

Thank you for everything! Can't wait to use Lisa Eley Photography in the future.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She made the entire process fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 12/03/2013