Lisa Eley Photography Reviews

Lisa Eley Photography 3
Lisa Eley Photography 4
Lisa Eley Photography 5

SARAH · Married on 05/21/2016

I met Lisa at the Phoenix bridal show about a year ago. The bridal show can be very over whelming but she still managed to stand out to me. oO of the things we love most about her photography is the emotion that she is able to capture. My husband and I lived in a different city at the time and she was always flexible when we needed to talk or meet with her. Beyond that, she is amazingly nice! The package that we got included a engagement session. I highly recomend it. It gave us a chance work with her before the wedding and the engagement photos ( which are amazing!!) flow nicely with the wedding photos. She was also absolutely great on the wedding day. She was very organized yet still flexible and was able to accommodate any requests we had. Then I got the wedding photos!!! I can not describe how happy I am with them! Some make me laugh and others make me cry. The first day I was able to see them I sat and looked through them for 3 hours straight. I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture my wedding and do as good of a job.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

Lisa is amazing! She is super easy to get along with and her pictures are top notch. She captured every moment beautifully and is a real artist. We will definitely use her for all of our future photography needs! We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

It's still weeks away from when Lisa will get our wedding pictures delivered, but I am already incredibly content with giving her 5 stars.

I can't tell you how many compliments I've received on our engagement session pictures (included in our package!), and I'm dying to see the magic she works on our day-of pics. Lisa is so friendly and open to everything! She went with us to a few locations for our engagement pictures, and was even a little early to my hotel the day of my wedding. She took notes from our very initial meeting and remembered things I loved about my friend's wedding pictures and shots I was hoping to get for my own day.

To be honest, I think the quality of her work is a STEAL for her prices. I will absolutely work with her for any other photo needs I have in the future!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Shawna · Married on 03/30/2016

Lisa was absolutely wonderful! My pictures turned out beautiful and her pricing was so reasonable. Aside from that Lisa was so sweet and attentive but also professional and got things done! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 02/13/2016

I am so grateful that we were able to work with Lisa for our engagement and wedding photos. After looking at her portfolio, I knew we would get amazing photos and we were not disappointed! Here a few highlights from working with Lisa. During the process of booking with her, Lisa was flexible with the package details to fit exactly what we wanted. She was very prompt in her communication with us prior to our event. We got so many compliments from our guests about how professional she was and how well she blended into the crowd. She was kind and personable, yet focused and business-minded during wedding party/group shots (this really kept us on schedule!) She captured all of our wedding photos in the exact ways we discussed during our planning meetings. One of my bridesmaids booked her for her upcoming wedding this fall, and I can't wait to work with Lisa again! I highly recommend her as a photographer.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Korie · Married on 01/02/2016

Lisa and her team were great. I plan on using her services again in the future. She made sure to get my 'must have' shots I wanted, but all the other amazing shots were her pure creativity and professional eye. Everything was organized the day of. She kept us on schedule and I never felt rushed. I really enjoyed working with her and our wedding pictures are more than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Korie · Married on 12/19/2015

Lisa and her team did a great job. I feel that we got great quality photos with variety and creativity for an amazing cost. Lisa was incredbily professional, creative, and made everything before, during, and after the wedding easy and smooth. I certainly recommend Lisa and will use her services again in the future.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa! She did the photography for both our engagement session and wedding and we are so thrilled with the results! Not only were the photos beautiful and interesting, but a great value for an excellent product! Lisa and her assistant were incredibly nice, professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable, no matter what was happening. I wholeheartedly recommend Lisa for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • User5571948 · 2+ years ago

I contacted Lisa initially in 2014, due to wedding wire reviews and yelp reviews. She shot my daughter's engagement session in January of 2015 ( amazing photos!) and just did the wedding in October . I cannot tell you how happy we were that we chose Lisa for our daughter's wedding! She was prompt, organized, friendly and just exceeded our expectations. Our daughter and then future son-in-law both commented on how easy she was to work with for their engagement shoot, and they were so happy with her suggestions for their wedding photos. Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/29/2015

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with. We met with her prior to the event to discuss our wishes. She worked with us on our price goal to make a package that accommodated our needs. She was always available and prompt with returning all correspondence. On the day of the wedding, she was there early and had all the great landscapes scoped out. She was so great with directing us on positioning. She kept the day running so smoothly.

I could not have been happier with the result of her work. When we got the pictures back, it was just like re-living the day! She was prompt with her editing and final product return. We love our photographs so very much! We have gotten so many compliments on these photos.

On a personal note, she is such a wonderful lady to work with. She is super friendly, smiley, sweet! She is in such great shape, and she will hike mountains to get the shots you want. I would highly recommend Lisa for any important photographs you are looking for!

Sent on 10/08/2015

brittney · Married on 05/16/2015

Lisa was awesome to work with! she did our engagement pictures as well as wedding and we can not thank her enough! her work is natural and real- she captured every special moment plus more on our big day. As my huband and i start a family in the future there is no doubt we will be using Lisa to capture those moments as well.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

Lisa did both our engagement and our wedding photos. She was always incredibly responsive and professional, and very very sweet as well. Lisa was very accommodating and responsive. Our wedding Lisa did both our engagement and our wedding photos. She was always incredibly responsive and professional, and very very sweet as well. Lisa was very accommodating and responsive, especially as our wedding ran late.

My favorite thing about Lisa's work is that she caught all of the super important moments... And ones that I don't even remember existing. I.e. My husbands reaction, and him dipping me while dancing. The photos she took will be valued for a lifetime. We are so grateful we found her! Highly recommend to anyone. She's incredibly reasonable price wise as well.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Monica · Married on 04/11/2015

Lisa was absolutely terrific! Not only was she early for everything, she was also a very kind person. Also, the quality of the photographs she took were amazing. Lisa made my stressful day fantastic! Lisa is the type of photographer I would absolutely without a doubt recommend for any occasion. Thank you for everything Lisa!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

claire · Married on 04/04/2015

Lisa was amazing! She was open to my ideas for some pictures that I wanted to try and also had some great ideas herself. We got our pictures back fast and they are amazing. I'm obsessed with them. I'm so glad that we hired Lisa for our photographer!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lisa is wonderful, she really has an eye for the photos that stand out the most. She is very creative and has a great personality. Easy to work with and quick with getting photos done.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Katelynne · Married on 03/28/2015

Lisa was so great! She was very helpful when it came to timeline. The photos from the engagement session and the wedding were amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Lisa was fantastic and flexible throughout the entire process. the photos turned out great. Can't wait to use her again in the future when we have kids!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Kelli · Married on 03/06/2015

Lisa did a great job taking our wedding pictures. They turned out great. She is flexible and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Kristin · Married on 02/20/2015

Highly professional, efficient, presentable, and communicates well. We planned our wedding from NYC and Lisa was a tremendous help. I was confident with her from the first conversation. She is prompt and highly talented behind the camera lens. There are too many people out there who "think" they're a professional photographer - Lisa is the real deal. I recommend her with a lot of pride and confidence!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Katarina · Married on 02/15/2015

Absolutely amazing !!!! Very happy with Lisa !
    Can't wait to hire her for our future events ...on my wedding I told her she is the Boss and she did great job .

Sent on 03/17/2015

Katarina · Married on 02/15/2015

Very very good experience !! And great price too . I will never call any other photographer . Lisa is amazing and it was pleasure working with her

Sent on 03/29/2015

Lisa was amazing! She did such an awesome job for our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I loved the style of her photography -- artistic and modern without sacrificing any traditional wedding elegance. She was super personable and easy to work with. And on top of that, she was much more reasonably priced than the other photographers that I interviewed with.

Sent on 02/27/2015

We hired Lisa for our engagement and wedding photography. From the beginning, she was very responsive, willing to answer all of my hundreds of questions, and just very easy to work with. In addition to how great she was, her pricing was extremely fair for what we received. She was willing to meet us out of town for our engagement pictures and was flexible enough to fit it in with our hectic schedule. For our wedding, she arrived early, and was ready to go. The best part of using Lisa was that I didn't need to micro manage everything she was doing- meaning, I didn't have to give her a list of all my 'must have' shots. It's nice to hire someone for a job, and they just handle it. From all of her experience, she just really seems to know what she is doing and captured some amazing pictures, literally everything I could have asked for. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I, and took pictures based on our personalities. Since we aren't the best 'pose and smile' couple, she was able to get some really great candid's, as well as get us smiling and laughing for the formal posed pictures as well.
    Overall, Lisa did such a wonderful job of capturing the day for us. I hate that it all flew by so quickly; there was so much going on and our wedding day already feels like a distant memory. Now that we have all of these gorgeous photos, I can say that I truly have something that can take me straight back to the moments they were captured! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 03/03/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/17/2015

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Lisa really knows what she's doing and is willing to really work with you to get what you want. Our pictures turned out beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Lisa Eley Photography for any event you need photographed.

Sent on 03/05/2015

AMANDA · Married on 11/08/2014

Lisa was amazing to work with. She took her time and was very attentive with any questions I had. She does amazing work and I'm so glad we went with her. Every photo turned out gorgeous. We will cherish our beautiful photos Lisa gave us forever.

Sent on 02/10/2015