134 Reviews for Lisa Daniel Floral Design

Venue Visit (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
134 Lisa Daniel Floral Design Reviews

Lisa and her work is magnificent! Everything was beyond beautiful and we could not have asked for more. When i first saw the bouqets i lirerally could not believe HOW PERFECT they were! And the centerpieces legit blew me Away! Not only is her work and knowledge impeccable, she herself is amazing to work with! I truly recommend Lisa Daniel Floral to anyone! I gaurentee you she will help make your day perfect! I am forever thankful for her!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa was so amazing to work with!!! Not only did she perfectly capture and exceed the vision I had for the day, but she was amazingly fun and easy to work with!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Lisa!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Love Lisa! She is so down to earth and professional. But she is also the type to make it so you don't feel awkward talking to a vendor! She is great at what she does and does it well! I loved my bouquets! I loved my flowers. Only issue was the sunflowers were a little heavy for some pins and my headpieces [should have asked for smaller!] but thats not her fault! She can't control flower heaviness but we made it work!

Profile Picture ericka, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns

Lisa created the vintage romantic feel with these movie quality flowers. I literally walked into our reception venue and had my breath taken away! She worked with me through emails, phone calls, and in person meetings at her shop. I live out of town and with her busiest season she still was always quick to reply back. Also after several natural disasters she was still able to get the best quality flowers and keep the look I wanted.

Profile Picture Elena, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lisa was amazing to work with! I had so much fun planning my wedding flowers with her! She is so quick to respond and the flowers at my wedding were nothing short of perfect. She worked in our budget and with our schedule. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Where do I begin with how amazing Lisa is?! It was like gaining an instant best friend from the very first email! She responded to my initial email with promptness, detailed information and willingness to help me with any further questions I had. It didn't stop there either! We communicated so much through out the entire experience and she was always there for me! She is so kind, generous and just has such a great personality! That's the type of person I LOVE to do business with. Let me say the flowers, OMG just gorgeous, vibrant and fresh!!! I truly feel my bouquet made my photos that much more gorgeous! Thank you Lisa for being so awesome and for knowing how to run your business! Nothing went unnoticed and I truly appreciate everything you did for me!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa was great to work with and brought my vision to life. Everything was better than I was hoping for and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa was simply amazing!!! She was exceptionally easy to work with, always responded in a timely manner, and created the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. Describing what we wanted and having Lisa bring those wishes to life was effortless. I highly recommend Lisa as she is an extremely talented and personable individual.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa is just amazing! I loved working with her for my daughter's wedding as I felt I had known her for years - such a nice person and so friendly! She went above and beyond our expectations regarding the design of the bouquets, corsages and floral arrangements! Everything was absolutely gorgeous! As mother of the bride, I had a beautiful corsage for which I received many compliments. I felt her prices were very reasonable for what she did. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone needing a great florist - she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Gale, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa did the most incredible job on our wedding flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. She was so easy to work with and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Highly highly highly recommend! Lisa is incredibly talented and easy to work with. After finding her through another happy bride, we exchanged emails and she understood my vision immediately. All of my pieces came out exactly as I had imagined them and I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! Seriously one of the best vendors to work with during my wedding planning!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa was amazing to work with. She was truly excited about my day and does her best to learn your vision so that it can become hers as well. No detail went unmissed; she thought of everything. I never had any worries or concerns as she communicated throughout the whole process and I trusted her creative eye. The flowers were absolutely beautiful (and affordable) and we received many compliments on them. I wanted each bridesmaid to have a completely different bouquet and Lisa carried out my vision perfectly. We enjoyed our meetings with her as there was always laughing and lots of conversation-it was never stressful and I truly cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa Daniels is by far the best florist ! I've never had someone get back to me so quickly when I've left messages her prices are very reasonable and her bouquets are absolutely beautiful ! I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know !

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have loved working with Lisa. She knows what she is talking about and made picking out flowers more easier than I thought it would be. Flowers are a big part of your wedding day and she is the best! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This was one of the best experiences of the entire wedding. Everything was perfect. Lisa was kind, fun, empathetic, had great ideas and the end result was absolutely beautiful. I honestly can't say enough.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lisa is the MOST amazing florist!! She literally created the most beautiful boquets and centerpieces.. even better than i could have ever imagined! Our wedding was on earth day and she was so exciting to create earthy arrangements with. Meeting with Lisa was my favorite part of wedding planning.. she was super helpful with ideas (She's practically a mind reader), she was warm and welcoming every time I had any contact with her - and she is such a genuine soul. Lisa was extremely reasonable with pricing , I still cannot believe that she created such beauty with my price range. I didn't think it was possible but Lisa made my dreams come true ! A true artist.. thank you Lisa !!

Profile Picture Cren, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa is so creative. I showed her pictures of what I envisioned and they came to life on my wedding day. She made sure to listen to my ideas and add some of her own with my permission. She is so easy going, easy to talk to and responds quickly to emails. She did a beautiful job with our bouquets, ceremony floral display, and centerpiece flowers.

Profile Picture User7428450, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She exceeded our expectations and really brought our vision to life. I would recommend her a million times. Not only is she amazing at what she does with flowers, she is a really nice person. We received so many compliments :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa is amazing and so much fun to work with! I still am absolutely obsessed with how all of our flowers turned out. She was so easy to work with and did exactly what we could have ever hoped for! Wedding planning is so stressful and meeting with Lisa was always so fun and not stressful at all. My bouquet was stunning and I received so many compliments. She did every detail I asked and I am so happy with everything she did. The flowers looked fresh even at midnight! She put flowers on our cake and it was honestly perfect. I highly reccomend Lisa to anyone! I cannot say enough good things. She is fabulous and does a fabulous job! You could not ask to work with a more wonderful person.

Profile Picture Dani, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa was amazing! She took our vision and made it a reality. She is very reasonable and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa created the beautiful bouquets for my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted! I gave her a few ideas and she ran with them and the end product was gorgeous. I highly recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture Megan , 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa is amazing! She was great to work with! Lisa made it so easy. Lisa was so personal and listened to what I wanted. I probably contacted over 8 different florists that said they couldn't envision olive branches and actually said, "it doesn't look good and I wouldn't recommend it." When I met with Lisa, she was so excited about my vision and surpassed what I expected! Every interaction with Lisa felt like she was my best friend and I never felt stressed out when it came to flowers!! She was my favorite vendor to work with and I have been recommending her to everyone I know that is getting married! I can't say enough POSITIVE stuff about my experience with Lisa! She delivered the flowers to the church and set up at the rehearsal exactly how I asked!!! The flowers looked beautiful and I got so many compliments!!! I absolutely loved her!!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just had my first meeting with Lisa and my mom. On our way to meet with Lisa my mom made sure to tell me that we can't make an on the spot decision and we must shop around for our flowers. Lisa was great, she listened to my ideas (although very uncreative and uncertain) and never forced anything I didn't care for. She stayed within my budget with her quote which was fantastic! By the time we left my mom said to me "I don't think we need to look any further, I love her!" Her work is beautiful and she has such a great vision! I can't wait to see the final product. I have no doubt I will be thrilled with my flowers!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa was excellent. She was very responsive, responsible and economical! We did not have any ideas so she helped us pick beautiful flowers. Many people complimented the flowers!!I can't think of her doing any better.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/7/16, 1 Review