Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

• glamourbride17

Erica · Married on 10/24/2009

I loooved liquid djs! I had a south beach wedding, and they were perfect!
    I took advantage of their lighting special and modern booth special..soo worth it looks super upscale without paying a bundle...
    They played everything we requested, and rocked the reception with a mix of latin, rock, r&b and hip hop and some 80's die hards;)

Sent on 11/16/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

Wow! I can't say enough about Shannon. He was AMAZING and I was very picky. I truly believe that our wedding was as wonderful as it was because of Liquid DJs. I want to have another event just so i could hire them :) They are the new wave of DJs as far as i'm concerned - classy, attentive but not overbearing, they just want to jive with you and have a good time. Shannon orchestrated things amazingly and always made sure we were happy...and he is funny too, knows just when to make you smile :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ~ peace and love.

Sent on 11/11/2009
  • ES&TS

Erika · Married on 10/10/2009

Liquid DJs ROCKED my reception!! Seriously working with them was a pleasure. They answered EVERY email in a timely manner and ALWAYS followed up with me - that really meant a lot. I can honestly say that they were one of
    my favorite vendors and made my wedding planning experience completely stress free. I will definitely be referring them to everyone I know ...

Sent on 11/02/2009

Angela · Married on 09/26/2009

Shannon (DJ) was GREAT! Liquid Djs and Shannon were always professional, quick and responsive up to the very last minute, literally, that I was sending them updates on music just before the reception. My husband and I are very happy with the services we had, our guests had a great time. We loved Shannon! THANKS A MIL!!!!!!!!! Our DJ services also included uplighting which was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2009
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2009

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making our wedding so perfect! Everyone raved about how great the party and music was. They really enjoyed your energy (without it being annoying as some DJs can be) and you kept the party flowing effortlessly. Thanks also for remembering to make the shout outs to my aunt for her birthday and Steve's aunt and uncle for their anniversary. It was a big night for everyone! You really are the best and you just did a fantastic job. I had so much fun working with you.

Thanks so much!
    The new Mrs. Melissa Hohenshelt

Sent on 09/08/2009

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2009

Shannon is AWESOME!!! He kept everyone up dancing! If you can get them you are SMART!

Sent on 09/09/2009
  • girllennon

Joelle · Married on 08/15/2009

Shannon of Liquids DJ personally worked our reception. I LOVE him! He is so personable and easy to work with. I had my guests write down song requests on the back of our RSVP cards and gave Shannon a list of the songs to use for the reception. It gave him wonderful ideas on how to tailor the cocktail music and reception. He was blown away by the energy and enthusiasm of our small crowd and they loved him. I received compliments from everyone about the music selections and how he read the crowd and adjusted the music accordingly. My guests got a kick out of hearing their requested songs and I loved how he mixed them into the structure of the reception. The sound levels were perfect and everything was first-class. Even our photographer and buffet servers were grooving to the music (which made it even more fun for our guests).
    You cannot go wrong with Liquid DJs. They go above and beyond for you and check up with you during the course of the reception to ensure that the event is moving along flawlessly.

Sent on 08/16/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2009

Shannon was an awesome DJ and helped make all the rehearsals run smoothly. He provided us with a great environment and really brought our reception to life. (Also, the lights that were used up against the walls really brought the decorations to a whole other level.) Thank you Liquid DJ's!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Barbara · Married on 08/01/2009

I used Liquid DJ's for uplighting. I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It made my room have a romantic feel to it which is exatly what I wanted. They were very prompt and reliable. I would definately recommend them. Thank you

Sent on 08/20/2009

rachel · Married on 05/24/2009

The best part of wedding planning was hiring Shannon as our DJ. He was so amazing. The music was so awesome!! He played everything I asked him, even followed instructions on my 6-page playlist & timeline. He had a great crowd to work with and we really made him work for his money! Every song he played was a crowd pleaser, even to the older guests. I added an extra by making him bring his red velvet DJ booth and it was so worth it. He made the party. Best DJ ever.

Sent on 06/06/2009

Chelsea · Married on 05/23/2009

Liquid DJs was better than we could have imagined. They helped to make our reception a blast! They worked closely with us and really went the extra step to make sure that our event had exactly the feel that we wanted. The music selection, the way they kept the ceremony moving along, introductions of the bridal party and speeches... it was perfect. They couldn't have done it better. And they give you a lot of bang for your buck. If we ever need a DJ again, we'll use them for sure.

Sent on 07/03/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2009

I originally decided to have a family friend DJ my wedding, but was always uneasy with that decision. 3 weeks before my wedding, he backed out and I had to frantically search for a new DJ. I came across Liquid DJs and Shannon was very responsive and enthusiastic about making my wedding the party of the year for my family and friends. He was able to work with my budget since I was previously getting a family discount. My wedding reception was a blast, and everyone was up on the dance floor the entire time. My one fear was that nobody would be dancing for some reason, and that definitely did not happen!

Sent on 09/25/2009
  • I

Maggie · Married on 05/16/2009

All I can say is wow! Shannon and his team were real troupers, and I can honestly say that they saved our wedding! Our ceremony musicians were delayed and Shannon pulled through for us. For the rest of the evening, he played the perfect mix for our guests. The cocktail hour was fun and funky, and the dancing portion of the evening was spectacular. We got so many compliments and the dance floor was packed! I highly recommend Liquid DJs for your South Florida event.

Sent on 05/30/2009

Matt · Married on 04/14/2009

From our first meeting with owner/DJ, Shannon Powell, I knew that our wedding music would be exactly what my fiance and I were looking for. We booked their services 2 days later.

About 2 weeks prior to the wedding day we met with Shannon to go over final info. He had everything down and gave us relief knowing that everything would be ready to go for our reception.

The DJ for the event, Jamie aka DJ LA, was amazing. He knew what to play and how to make the party flow! It was so awesome. I am a DJ myself, and to have someone with the expertise like DJ LA, to keep the party moving and mixing music correctly, was a must. He was there on time and everything was set up and taken down without issues. The music was so good and we were having so much fun a guest paid the dj for an additional hour and he gladly agreed.

If you are having trouble deciding what dj to select, Liquid DJs are very professional, courteous, helpful, and obviously artisans of their craft.

Thanks again to the whole Liquid Dj Crew.

Matt Esposito, aka DJ Espo
    and
    Tracey Esposito

Sent on 05/30/2009

Tiffany · Married on 03/14/2009

This company was awesome! I was hesitant at first because our budget wasnt really squeezing in $600 for a DJ but we made it work and we were so happy we did. The music was great...everything they played was either on my list or requested by a friend...nothing out of the blue! I am country and in todays date in South Fla finding a country DJ is like finding a needle in a haystack but this company found one that was just right for me. The DJ asked me for spefics...if I wanted the wedding party to dance with us for our first dance (of course after a min or so)... he kept the timing perfect for all scheduled events all night...very professional (and he looked like he was having fun watching all of us drunk idiots pretending to dance lol....) I am so pleased with everything they did for us, it makes me want to get married again just for the party.. :) Thanks to Shannon and the gang...you are the best!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Max · Married on 03/14/2009

Shannon kicks ass!! He got the party started, going and people danced till the lights came on. Thanks again Shannon for hooking Mari and I up. YOU ROCK!

Sent on 06/22/2009

dasha · Married on 12/16/2008

I met Liquid DJs at my sister's wedding. They were awesome, so I hired them for my wedding to. It was a very easy choice - these guys are great! We had so much fun : ) If you need a letter of recommendation, let me know.

Sent on 12/20/2008

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

We loved working for you and your sister!

Deanna · Married on 09/27/2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Shannon was absolutely fantastic. He kept everyone at my wedding dancing all night. I did not give him a list of music to play, but he knew exactly what to play and when to play it. Would absolutely use again for another event. Give my highest recommendation. Feel free to use me as a reference at any time.

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you .... to you back ; )

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2008

Liquid DJ's provided a very professional service. They entertained all our guest and impressed many of our guest and ourselves with their music selection and their upbeat attitudes that kept the party going all night and no one was ever bored. We have received many compliments about Liquid DJ's. They also made booking with them very easy, they helped with all the reception entertainment needs, and I was very satisified with everything from them!

Thank you so so much!

Katerina · Married on 07/23/2008

Excellent!!! Thank you, Liquid DJs! Kostya's and mine wedding was over half a year ago, but we still rave about you, guys. One thing I can say for sure, MUSIC is the most important thing in the wedding. It sets the mood, fills in pauses, gives the direction for the overall flow. In these terms, our DJ was like an angel, sprinkling our big event with the fun and happy spirit! He studied our musical tastes (which are rather gourmet) and came up with just the right selection. We had a separate MC, our DJ cooperated excellently with him. I actually wish we had Shanon (our DJ) for an MC as well... That's what we are gonna do for my lil sis's wedding! So, Shanon, get ready :)! So, all of this to say that I highly recommend Liquid DJs!

Sent on 03/22/2009
  • OMonte

Olga · Married on 07/12/2008

This DJ thinks of everything. He's an exceptional master of ceremonies. He did a fabulous job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and moving the night along smoothly.

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks a lot. We appreciate it!

Ahmed · Married on 06/28/2008

Liquid Dj's was the highlight of our wedding! With so much going on that day the last thing we needed was to not depend on the DJ. Liquid Dj's to us was the most important vendor at our wedding. The music was just what we asked for and then some. As we ate the timing of all our favorites were played. The Dj would check with us to see if everything was going well and made my wife and I the main priority. Though the guests were important the focus was what we wanted to hear. We have used Liquid Dj's shortly after our wedding and have recommended them to all our friends and family. Never underestimate the importance of a good DJ.

Sent on 12/22/2008

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

Ahmed and Olga, thank you so much for this great review!

Bryan · Married on 02/10/2008

Liquid DJ's was an amazing service...

They were very easy to work with, were responsive, played awesome music, and were willing to play whatever I wanted

Not only have they done my wedding but now have done 5 of my friends weddings too

I highly recommend this company

Sent on 12/29/2008

Alex · Married on 01/01/2008

A+ The music was great and people are still talking about it.

The DJ was friendly too and accepted requests midway through the wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2009

Joe · Married on 07/07/2007

From every aspect of the planning of the reception, Shannon was always on top of things. He had helpful ideas, he was professional, very organized. It was obvious that he had a lot of experience because he was so confident and really made things happen. The flow of events was perfect. Very tasteful in every way. We can't say enough good things about this guy. Great equipment, sound, music selection... He made a memorable event into something so very special that everyone will remember our wedding! This guy was a professional dj on the radio for years - it comes through in his efforts and the way he comes across to others. He has a lot of class - you wont go wrong with using his services.

Sent on 05/31/2009