Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danae · Married on 04/24/2010

We had an AWEEEESOMMMME time!!!!!

Everyone had a BLAST!! People are still talking about it. Shannon KILLED it!

I will definitely give everyone his # for future parties!!

Thank you again! You guys were awesome to work with!

Totally made our wedding out of this world special!

Danae and Matthew V.
    -Palm Beach, Florida

P.S - the "unique services" I mentioned previously were the up lights that Shannon's team scattered thru out the reception venue. These lights looked GREAT! completely changed the vibe of the room to a more modern and contemporary feel. Thank you again! :)

Sent on 05/18/2010

Billie · Married on 04/17/2010

"Danny really helped keep the party lively. We had a great time! Thank you!"

Sent on 05/16/2010
  • I

Ivette · Married on 04/17/2010

The wedding was beautiful and the lighting couldn’t have been more perfect, everyone was gushing about it. With the lighting i was able to get the soft, romantic feel i was going for thanks to Dasha's (amazing customer service) help. Beautiful work and thank you for being so attentive!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Natalia · Married on 04/10/2010

I had a million requirements for my wedding April 10. I wanted it to be beautiful, warm, and fun.
    My fiance had only one requirement- a party no one will forget.

Thank God I hired Liquid DJs. Shannon is literally the best DJ i've ever heard, and every professional at my event including my planner, and the catering manager of a 5-star hotel said he was the best they've ever heard and they only want to work with him.
    He does so much more than spin music- he creates a party.

First off, I had very untraditional ceremony music and he rocked it. It was perfect. He blended different types of songs with ease. He also suggested prelude music which ended up being a big hit.

Before the reception He got my bridesmaids/groomsmen revved up for their entrances. He didn't have to take that on but he did.

During speeches- he called my parents, groom's parents, my grandpa, best man and maid of honor from memory. He wasn't holding a paper- he wasn't standing behind the DJ booth. He memorized everyone's names and said them perfectly. THat may seem like a little thing but during a special event like a wedding it makes a difference to hear your name and have it be pronounced correctly.

He also went out of his way to track down the videographer who was not in the room at the time- to make sure he didn't miss a moment of the speeches. Now, I will always have my grandfather's words on video. That is a true professional.

Now let's talk about a party. We had a Caribbean drumming band who came in as a surprise right after dinner. Shannon coordinated them, and mixed music to them. Everyone was on the dance floor- it was packed!! And he kept them up there all night. Literally 98% of our 120 guests were dancing. So many that they couldn't fit on the dance floor! They were having to dance in between tables. My now-husband got his one wish. :)

Hire Liquid DJs. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/22/2010

Jeanette · Married on 04/08/2010

Where do I start? Danny was the best DJ ever! From beginning to end the dancefloor was packed and overflowing!

He pronounced everybody's names perfectly, and there were a few ones that even I can't pronounce, LOL! He played everyone's requests including every song on our list. I have no idea how he made people dance to my husband's BLACK SABBATH request but he fit it in and they screamed when he played it.

My mom and dad danced all night right next to my friends and family members, everybody on the floor at all the same time, incredible.

For the bouquet and garter, instead of corny, Danny was hilarious. Overall, Liquid DJs was the best vendor at my wedding, from planning and payments online to Shannon calling to check in on me to Danny making my actual wedding a blast.

We are so happy!!!!!! Book this company no matter what you do, they are the best!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Jason · Married on 04/03/2010

Liquid DJs was great, they were accomodating to what we wanted and did an incredible job at our wedding! DJ LA had lots of energy and kept everything organized and in order, he is a seasoned professional..it was a party from start to finish!

Thanks again Liquid DJs!!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Don · Married on 04/03/2010

My 6th time using you and I would never consider using any one but you!! Great job once again. Don't forget Dave is getting matties august 7th!!!

Sent on 05/17/2010
  • Z

Mari · Married on 03/27/2010

INCREDIBLE attention to details...that about sums it up. When I first contacted Liquid DJ's I immediately knew that my search for a DJ company for my wedding reception had come to an end. Shannon and Dasha are true professionals. They answered every question I had and helped me out throughout the entire process. The night before the wedding I was running around getting "stuff" done. Before I knew it, I was 11:00 p.m. at night and I realized that I had missed a call and text message from my DJ, DJ L.A. I immediately sent him a text back and apologized for not answering my phone or text. He immediately called me. We discussed my playlist and he made a few suggested. He was FABULOUS!!! He kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long. We had a great time, in large part thanks to DJ L.A. Liquid DJ will definitely be our DJ company of choice for any future engagements my husband and I host.

P.S. Liquid DJ's also provided us with up-lights and a GOBO for a nominal fee. There prices for these items are the best!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Morgan · Married on 03/06/2010

If you want your dance floor to be so packed that there is no more room on the actual wooden floor and your guests have to dance on the ballroom carpeting then hire Liquid DJs. I knew from the first time I spoke to Shannon that I would hire him. He and his wife Dasha are a dream to work with. I was obsessed with wedding planning and very much a control freak about every detail. Dasha answered my emails very quickly and not one detail was missed the entire evening. Liquid DJs also provided gorgeous pink uplighting that completely transformed the Great Room at a price far below any of their competition. I also upgraded to a stylish white DJ booth and Dasha and Shannon put together a slide show of my engagement pics that ran on a flat screen in the middle of the booth. My husband and entire bridal party were raving about Shannon. He pumped everyone up before we made our entrance. He made the entire night flow smoothly and acted almost like a wedding planner in that aspect. The next day my husband said he wanted to throw a party just so he could hire Shannon again. Thank you Liquid DJs for rocking my wedding reception. You completely made my day!

Sent on 03/15/2010

David · Married on 02/15/2010

If you want to find a very good DJ for your wedding, LiquidDJs is a number place to go. We have used their service for our wedding and I have to say it was excellent. We learned that they have rich experiences in this field as we talked to Shannon about the party planning. From uplightning to the music, they arranged everything and we don't have to worry about a thing. The DJ rocked everyone in the party and reluctant to leave the dance floor.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Michael · Married on 02/13/2010

Liquid DJ's, i.e. Dasha and Shannon have been outstanding in the months leading up to our wedding. During the initial communication phase, both Dasha and Shannon were super responsive and relaxed. As the day approached I had several great calls with Shannon to go over the specifics of the ceremony, the flow and his ideas (which were great). As we started with the first dance, he was in full MC mode and hosted the event wonderfully, incorporating all aspects we had hoped for. I recommend them without reservation and in fact believe that anyone who books them will have a hopping party on their hand!

Sent on 03/12/2010

Monica · Married on 02/13/2010

My DJ Danny, was absolutely amazing! He made everyone feel comfortable, and he definitely knew how to start the party. He came out and talked to everyone and he played some great songs that I totally forgot to mention in my play list. He definitely made the night memorable, special, and completed it perfectly. I would definitely like to have Danny DJ again for another occasion.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Maria · Married on 01/22/2010

They provided the amber uplighting for my wedding on 1/22/10. It really changed the decor of the WHOLE reception! Just beautiful! The lighting was WONDERFUL and I can't say enough good things about them! CALL THEM!

Sent on 03/14/2010

Jenny · Married on 01/16/2010

I have heard some ridiculous stories from friends about their wedding DJ so I really wanted to make sure we picked a good one and I am so glad we picked Liquid DJ's! It was the best decision we made. I have no complaints. They were great! Everybody at our wedding loved the music and had a great time. Great MC! Not Cheesy :). They were on time and very professional. It was an unforgettable time of celebrating our very special time together. It would not have been the same without them. I am so grateful I found them. They Rock!!!

Sent on 03/12/2010

joel · Married on 01/09/2010

1 month later dozens of people STILL ask "Who was that DJ that did your wedding!?!" Thanks to Liquid DJs for being the best part of our reception!

Sent on 02/14/2010

Kristina · Married on 01/01/2010

Liquid DJs did the most wonderful job hosting my wedding. I could not have imagined a better wedding experience! They truly made my day special - it could not have been the same without them. They played the right music at the right times and got everyone up dancing (even during a day wedding!!!). There was never a dull moment through the entire ceremony, and I owe that completely to them. They handled time constraints with ease, and also helped to keep everyone (mainly the bride) calm through what would have otherwise been a very hectic day! I cannot express how thankful I am that my wedding was hosted by the best wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Kristina · Married on 01/01/2010

Liquid DJs did the most wonderful job hosting my wedding. I could not have imagined a better wedding experience! They truly made my day special - it could not have been the same without them. They played the right music at the right times and got everyone up dancing (even during a day wedding!!!). There was never a dull moment through the entire ceremony, and I owe that completely to them. They handled time constraints with ease, and also helped to keep everyone (mainly the bride) calm through what would have otherwise been a very hectic day! I cannot express how thankful I am that my wedding was hosted by such an amazing wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Kaylan · Married on 12/31/2009

Our reception was everything we could have ever asked for! Shannon from Liquid Djs listened to everything we had to say and did a great job incorporating both my tastes and my husbands!! Everyone loved him!

Sent on 01/08/2010

Joanne · Married on 12/28/2009

We love Shannon!! We hired him on the spot when my husband and I met him about 9 months before the wedding. Justin and I were so worried that people wouldn’t dance because we had a smaller wedding, but oh man were we crazy to think that. People were dancing, seriously before dinner was served! I only got to finish my salad because after that I never left the dance floor. He kept us all on there for the rest of the night. We gave him a huge play list 2 days before but in the end we told him we trusted him completely to play whatever he wanted. Shannon is the best DJ!!! My guests would tell me too how they enjoyed him. He and his wife were the only vendor that constantly stayed in touch with me. He even drove to my venue in West Palm Beach from Ft. Laud for like a 5 min walk through when I asked him. I also got uplighting through him and I’m so glad I did because it also created the romantic and soft atmosphere I wanted. The room looked soooo good! He’s a great, great guy!

Sent on 01/20/2010

vanessa · Married on 12/05/2009

A +++++!!!!!

Shannon totally rocked it at our wedding! Shannon was so much fun!!

We gave him some "must play songs" and types of music that we like and he had free reign over what to play. I was sooo impressed with the professionalism, prompt responses, and overall sincere desire to make verything beautiful and flow smoothly.

Also, Liquid Dj's have fun DJ booths that look great at the reception and in pictures, all my guests loved it and mentioned how they had never seen something like that at a wedding before. It felt like we were in South Beach with the sleek white DJ booth, the beautiful uplighting Liquid Dj's provided, awesome music, and Shannon's hot south beach look---we got so many great compliments from our guests, and I couldn't get off the dance floor!!

Sent on 01/19/2010
  • June

June · Married on 11/27/2009

I just want to say THANK YOU! Shannon and Julio, you guys did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was outstanding. We had asked for bilingual MC and DJ and that's exactly what we got. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. You, your wife Dasha, and your team of DJs are such wonderful people. The uplighting came out beautifully. You nailed the color. I loved the DJ booth. It matched our decor to a T. I will definitely, without a doubt, use you again for all my future parties and hopefully upcoming wedding anniversaries.=) Couples, Liquid DJs was by far, the most professional DJ ever. We went to others that are rated high but did not compare to Liquid DJs at all. Outstanding, professional, respectful and most of all AWESOME! Thank you again for making my wedding the best night of our lives. J&A 11/27/09=)

Sent on 11/30/2009

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2009

Shannon is amazing! He made our wedding what it was, and kept us dancing the whole night. Liquid is great to work with and we're so so thankful we got to have you share our special day with us!! Thanks again Shannon!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

chantal · Married on 11/13/2009

Shannon worked with us to make sure that our quirky music tastes translated into dancable music at our reception. He answered all of emails when he got them! He made our night amazing, everyone was on the floor the whole night.
    The first time we met, I told him the story of how my husband and I met and how I thought he looked like G.I. Joe due to his combat boots, camo pants and superhero stance. I had completely forgotten that I had shared that with him until at the end of the night, after my husband's speech, he played the G.I.Joe intro, the entire room errupted in laughter. I was so touched that he had remembered that about us. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2009

April · Married on 11/07/2009

LA kept the dance floor full and seemed to be having a good time himself. He did a great job reading the crowd and he kept the party flowing from start to finish. We loved his energy! We highly recommend DJ LA to anyone who is interested in having a funfilled memorable dance party!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2009

Liquid DJs were fantastic. I had Danny Cohen, and he was the perfect DJ. He even got my uncles & relatives dancing! Everyone wanted the party to keep going. Shannon was very helpful and very professional during the set up and answered all my questions. I was an out-of-town bride and I had not problems putting my trust in Shannon & the rest of the Liquid DJs team.

Sent on 11/10/2009