Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kathleen · Married on 10/24/2010

I danced every dance, my feet hurt for two days and we were sorry we didn't extend the evening but all of us were too exhausted to go on any longer.
    Thank you so much for making the evening so successful.
    I know you had some reservation allowing the parents of the groom pick the music but with your expert help it was a fantastic arrangement of songs and artists.
    Thank you for doing the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and finally the reception. You made the transition from one venue to the other seamlessly. I"m so happy we asked you to take care of all the music for what was the most important day of our son's life. We could not have asked for a more professional, kind, helpful person to work with.
    We thank you again for all your help and for the great music for our son's wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

We absolutely loved Liquid DJs and DJ Rey's work. Liquid DJs was extremely professional throughout the planning process. DJ Rey's music and is his energy were excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.

He played all of the songs that we had listed. All of the songs he played - even those that we did not request - fit perfectly with the mood of the event. The music was so much fun and yet never cheesy. Perfect, perfect, perfect. I have only good things to say.

I want to give DJ Rey a big "Thank you" for making the party such a hit. I know my husband feels the same way.

Also we send a big thank you to Liquid DJs for hooking us up with such a great DJ and being so prompt and responsive each time we had a question. They were totally on top of things - this was very refreshing as we saw that many of the other wedding vendors we worked with were often hard to get in touch with.

Sent on 11/20/2010

Jill · Married on 10/16/2010

Liquid DJ's was amazing!! The best wedding DJ I have ever heard! We were literally on the dance floor all night long. Great mix of music and remixes for all age groups! Love, love, love Liquid DJ's....You would be silly not to use them! Amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

When I first began the search for our wedding DJ, I probably spoke with three to four companies/DJs in person or via phone that had been recommended to me by others. All felt very generic (rather than providing a personalized service) and on the expensive side, and none could not give me the name of the actual DJ that I would have at my wedding until after we had booked with the company! I had started to think that this was just the norm of the wedding DJ industry. I had read about Liquid DJs in "The Best of the Knot 2010" and gave them a call. Shannon, the owner, got back to me right away (on a Saturday night, no less!) and after we had spoken for about an hour on the phone about my wedding and DJ needs, I had a preliminary in-person meeting arranged with one of his DJs that he thought would be the best fit for my wedding. After the meeting, I knew that this company and DJ (DJ LA) would be the ones to do my wedding.

Needless to say, the customer service and customer experience were awesome! We appreciate that both DJ LA and Shannon took the time to meet with us on a couple of occasions to discuss our personal style and music selections. The online planning and payment tools were great, and made me comfortable that the events and music that we wanted would be well-coordinated. We had a few unique requests in that we wanted a somewhat atypical reception timeline and some unique songs, as well as a need for bilingual (English and Spanish) announcements. Liquid DJs was able to accommodate each without a problem. Pricing from the company was very fair, better than what I saw from other companies for what you get.

Most importantly, our reception totally ROCKED with DJ LA! He was fantastic, making sure that the music was the style we wanted and that everyone kept dancing. DJ LA kept the crowd entertained with his high energy and great music. We had everyone between the ages of 2 and 77 dancing their booties off the entire evening and we received a number of comments from our guests about how fantastic our DJ was and how much fun they had.

Thanks to Shannon, Dasha, and DJ LA for making our wedding reception a blast!

Sent on 11/27/2010

Karen · Married on 10/10/2010

Everything was awesome! I loved everyone I dealt with. I highly recommend them. My dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Raechel · Married on 09/25/2010

We hired Shannon of Liquid DJ's for our September 25th wedding at the W Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. He was truly amazing from start to finish. I knew from the first phone call that I was making the right choice. They were extemely helpful and always responded with an e-mail or a phone call whenever I had a question. The playlist we decided on for the cocktail hour and dinner was amazing. The music we chose for the dancing part of the reception was out of this world. We only had 58 guests at our wedding. We chose to do a Madonna and Michael Jackson montage and EVERY guest was dancing!! We love house music and our guests love to dance and Shannon made that happen. It was such a fun and memorable night, our friends and family are still talking about the wedding and especially the music. If you are planning a wedding in South Florida, Liquid DJ's are your best choice. Best of luck and a great big THANK YOU to Liquid Dj's!!

Sent on 11/04/2010
  • OSRC

Odalys · Married on 08/21/2010

I highly recommended Liquid DJ's. From soup to nuts from our first meeting to the wedding they are an A+ company. Communication was always fast and easy. The website is really neat and easy to use. Shannon was my DJ and I don't know what to say that hasn't already. The reviews are true he's fantastic. I had several people during and after the wedding who said he was so fantastic (even people who are the kind to criticize everything!) The music was exactly what we wanted and what kept the entire very diverse crowd moving. Excellent.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2010

From thw minute I spoke to Dasha on the phone I fell in love with these guys! They are down to earth, very easy to work with and are all about pleasing their clients!! Dj LA rocked my wedding!! My wedding was Aug 14th, 2010 and people are still talking about my party! The white Dj booth was beauiful and the glass gobo monogram light they did for me was AMAZING! Shanon and Dasha thank you for everything and Dj LA you are the BEST!! Thanks again! xoxo, Jessie & Alex

Sent on 10/07/2010

Marnie · Married on 07/31/2010

Brandon and I want to thank you for such an amazing party, the music rocked!!! Everyone had so much fun, people were telling me how much they loved everything including the great music thanks to you. We will recommend you guys in the future to anyone we come across because my whole experience with you guys was A++++++! You are the coolest and we can't thank you enough for such a great job!!!!

XOXOXOX
    Marnie and Brandon =)

Sent on 09/03/2010

Brooke · Married on 07/24/2010

Every one of our friends said that they'd never been to a wedding with better music before. We told them we could only take half of the credit because even though we had a very set playlist, Shannon read the crowd and improvised when the party needed a boost. We got a lot of compliments that day, but one of the ones we heard the most was how great the reception was because EVERYONE was dancing the whole night.

I wish Shannon could DJ ALL of my major life events.

Sent on 09/03/2010

mandi · Married on 07/23/2010

"I wanted to thank you and Shannon for making our July 23rd wedding so memorable. Everyone had a great time -- thanks to Shannon. He really made it a BLAST! The music, the energy, everything was awesome."

- Mandi Karras

Sent on 08/04/2010

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2010

Both my husband and I were so happy with Shannon as our wedding DJ. He was very professional, but also personable and easy to work with. The reception ran late, but he was totally calm, flexible and great at communicating with us throughout the party to keep the flow going well. And the dancing was awesome. The dance floor was packed the whole night...nobody even stopped to eat cake! Shannon got everyone out on the dance floor, from little kids to grandparents. The music was so fun and he didn't play anything offensive as we had requested.

Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 08/19/2010

A · Married on 07/10/2010

Shannon and the team at Liquid DJ's were phenomenal! Shannon was able to read the audience and understood exactly how to keep the party going! The slideshow that liquid DJ's put together for the wedding was absolutely beautiful and I have gotten more compliments on the DJ and music than any other aspect of my wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2010

D · Married on 06/26/2010

We were both thrilled with the reception at our wedding. The number one thing to us going into it was that our friends and family have fun and I think we accomplished that, thanks to Shannon (who DJ'd for us) who really got the party going. It seemed that he found the music people were enjoying and really kept things going. A number of our guest have called and emailed us to tell us how much fun they had and how great our DJ was. A couple of people even asked if we had the playlist from the wedding.Liquid DJs was very easy to work with, professional and experts in what they do.

Mirna · Married on 06/26/2010

Oh yes the lights were perfect!!! thank you so much. Sorry I didn't even get a chance to meet you. I guess that only emphasizes your service...easy and seamless! Thank you very much for making everything so simple for me. I absolutely loved the lighting and I'm glad I did it. It set a really nice tone and I think sunset was write on point. It got really dark outside around dance time so it got very pink inside for the right mood.

Michele · Married on 06/25/2010

Shannon was absolutely fabulous! He had the entire party on their feet and dancing and he really understood what we wanted without us having to spell everything out for him. His price is fair and when asked gave us a discount without question. It was simply wonderful and stress free. He really cared about us and has a great sense of humor. His introductions for speeches were great. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kristine · Married on 06/13/2010

SO AMAZING, I don't even know where to begin! Music was very important to us and our overall vibe was "Breakfast at Tiffany's elegance meets Studio 54." After meeting with a total of 5 DJ's, some were referrals, Shannon was the only one that truly understood our vibe and didn't own a sequin vest! Liquid DJ's was responsive, professional, and very competitive in price. More importantly the day of Shannon was incredible! His voice is great and he had to pronounce extremely complex Italian and Armenian last names, but did it with ease!! Shannon also would stop by and tell us "5 min. until the cake, or toasts" which was really helpful! Our wedding felt tailor-made because of the music and it was mixed so smoothly, like a nightclub. He played our requested songs, but we actually gave him an Armenian/Arabic CD and a House CD that we had made and he mixed it in beautifully and had that Nikki beach feeling. Our guests told us they've never danced so much and my husband and I spent the night on the dancefloor with them! We recommend them with our greatest confidence. We were able to really have the best night of our lives! We both agreed that Shannon was the greatest guest at our wedding b/c he truly fit in! Thank you Liquid DJ's for exceeding our expectations in every aspect!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Chrissy · Married on 06/12/2010

Shannon was simply AMAZING!!! I had a great time and so did all of our guests!! I felt comfortable putting the wedding entertainment in Liquid DJ's hands the very first time I met with them! Also, I really enjoyed being able to customized my playlists online!

Sent on 06/23/2010

T. · Married on 06/05/2010

We had a great time! Everything with the ceremony went off without a hitch. The reception was beautiful but indeed the best money spent was on the DJ Danny. He was excellent. EVERYONE loved him! He knew just how to get everyone up on their feet and out onto the little dance floor. The music was great - the introductions were perfect. Most of the single women there wanted his phone number just so he could call them with that DJ voice!

Thanks for everything.... really - it was great!

Randi · Married on 05/30/2010

Our wedding was perfect! We had the best time!!! The one thing that all of our friends raved about was Shannon. He was AMAZING--helped make the day as perfect as it was. We kept hearing the DJ was the best all night long and weeks after. We thought so too! He played the best music, made sure people were out on the dance floor and even hooked us up with some last minute upgrades...He was always there to speak with me on the phone and offered lots of suggestions (which we listened to!). Shannon and Liquid DJs is definitely the way to go to help ensure a fun memorable wedding for everyone!

Cara · Married on 05/23/2010

Great communication, great customer service, always called or emailed me when I had a question. They came and met me at my venue and let me choose the color uplights I wanted. The day of the event they came on time and even brought a few extra lights. They mixed 2 colors and it look great. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/22/2010

Shannon was AWESOME!!! Seriously, he definitely exceeded any expectations that we had and our guests really loved his personality. Shannon not only provided DJ, but also the uplighting which was AMAZING. It truly transformed the room and I am so happy that I splurged for it. We are still getting calls from people telling us how much fun they had and how much they loved the music. I can't say enough kind words about them and I would recommend them to all my friends. I loved how Shannon was able to go with the flow for us when things had to be changed around at the last minute and that he really understood what I was going for with music. One of the best things people loved about him was that he kept things moving without being too overbearing. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to use them again in the future!

• TheNewMrs.Carraro

ashley · Married on 05/16/2010

Finding a DJ is by far one of the most stressful subjects that a bride will encounter, aside from finding the perfect dress :) But after finding Liquid DJ's on a South Florida Weddings site, I saw the reviews and I put my trust in this company that I had not yet heard myself. I couldnt have made a better decision. Questions and calls were always responded back to quickly by Shannon or his wife, Dasha. My DJ, Shannon, MADE the wedding. After meeting briefly and getting my likes and dislikes in music, he had my wedding guests up on their feet dancing to some of the best music selections. Some of the guests that I thought for sure would not be dancing, were out shakin their bootys on the dance floor :). From coordinating the wedding party to walk into the venue down to the very last song, Shannon had a shining personality. I recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 07/10/2010

Elena · Married on 05/15/2010

Shannon was the BEST part of my wedding! EVERYONE commented on how great he was and how much fun they had dancing the night away! He also provided the uplighting, which gave the room the finishing touch! It was beautiful:) We LOVE him! He was so super professional and friendly too! :)

• Meli

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2010

Wonderful service. Totally different than any other DJ I have ever used. I like that you can pay on their website and how they check up on you to make sure everything is okay. The music was exactly how I wanted. Perfect. I loved the up lights and the DJ booth because it added style and class on my wedding. Amazing! Try them. Thank you Shannon and Dasha.

Melissa