Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Harry · Married on 04/02/2011

Liquid DJ's -Shannon, Ariel and Danny were amazing. AMAZING. Ariel played exactly the type of music we wanted to hear for cocktails and dinner. And he really stepped it up a notch for the dancing. I felt like we had the whole wedding on the dance floor and we danced all night. Everyone raved about the DJ, he was just exceptional. Danny was way on point too. He did an excellent job, was extremely professional and very concise. He really brought a unique sound to the event, a professional MC sound that added another level of class to the event. It cant be said enough, all the guests raved about the music and the DJ and MC were extremely professional and exceptionally talented. Im a lifelong customer.

Sent on 04/05/2011

Richelle · Married on 04/02/2011

To say that I liked the music and the lighting provided by liquid DJs at my recent wedding, is the most devastatingly profound understatement. The lighting and the music made the event from beginning to end. People could not stop raving about the ambiance when they were on small breaks from constant dancing which went from early in the reception until the venue forced us out after 3 extra hours of revelry. The pace and sequencing of the music was wholly responsible for the amazing energy that got people up and kept them dancing until the reception ended with about a third of attendees (all remaining at 2 AM) jumping gleefully into the pool! Almost everyone has commented that it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and I think the responsibility for that lies solidly in the hands of Liquid DJs. Hire this company right now and allow them to design your lighting, play list, and dance floor. Your friends and family will not stop talking about it for decades.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Phoebe · Married on 03/19/2011

Liquid DJs is the best! Mike was professional, responsive, and willing to work with my (somewhat odd) choice of songs. We had a bunch of songs that probably wouldn't have worked well on the dance floor, and he let me know of other times when he could play them without having them be during prime dancing time. He didn't talk a lot (like some DJs at other weddings I've been to) and really just let the music flow. He was great!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Angie · Married on 03/12/2011

This company has been a complete pleasure to work with!! I was very concerned about getting a good dj since I was having a day wedding and I needed someone to get my guests moving. DJ L.A. (Jaime) from Liquid DJs did just that!! He played great music and knew how to feel out the crowd. He was also an excellent M.C. He really kept the energy up and everyone seemed very happy. Aside from an excellent experience on the day of the wedding, Shannon and Dasha were wonderful throughout the whole planning process. From the moment I first spoke to Shannon, he made me feel very excited about my wedding even though it was still several months away. In addition, Dasha was always there to answer any questions I had. I also enjoyed using their event planning website. It was so easy to use and it helped me keep track of what my fiance and I wanted music-wise for the wedding. I will definitely use this company again in the future and I hope everyone else will too!!

Sent on 03/16/2011

Tara · Married on 02/26/2011

We loved working with Shannon and Liquid DJ's. He had people up and on the dance floor all evening. He was fun to work with and his website is easy to use. He was actually sick the week before our wedding and still managed to pull everything together perfectly. He came with different versions of songs for us to listen to and had some great suggestions. He ran the party but stayed in the background and made sure it was "our night".

Sent on 06/27/2011

Andrew · Married on 02/24/2011

The wedding went better than we planned. Perfect day for the perfect wedding. Jamie was excellent and everyone especially my wife and I enjoyed the music selection as well as his enthusiasm and professionalism. Thanks again. You guy are the best.

Sent on 03/02/2011

Justin · Married on 02/20/2011

The wedding was wonderful! Me and my wife couldn't have asked for a better day. Danny was as promised, a great DJ. He kept everybody dancing the whole night, was very professional, had a great attitude, and got my 60 year old dad to bust some moves on the dance floor. This guy deserves a raise!! :)

Thank you guys for the great party, and even better memories you helped make.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Anne Marie · Married on 02/20/2011

Shannon is by far, one of the best DJs in South Florida. He has a great voice, a fun personality, but mostly, he knows how to grab everyone's attention. He has a killer combination of high energy and sophistication.

After searching and searching for the right DJ for my wedding, we came across Liquid DJs online. I sent an online inquiry, and Shannon called back right away. He then took the time to meet with my fiancé and I to discuss our ideas. During the planning process, he was available to me whenever I called and he even met me in person to go over the play lists for the wedding. He even went to my wedding venue with me prior to the wedding to check out the site and learn the layout - which was very helpful.

On the wedding day, Shannon was on time, well dressed and most importantly, an energetic and positive energy surrounding our party. He ran the entire reception from start to finish without any flaws. He pronounced everyone's names correctly during the introductions, maintained control of our guests, played fun dance music and got everyone out on the dance floor.

Our wedding day was the greatest day of my life!! We had so much fun, and it's because we had an amazing DJ. I would highly recommend Liquid DJs for any wedding or party!

Anne Marie

Sent on 03/15/2011

Daryl · Married on 02/19/2011

Darron was a professional and he kept the dance floor full the entire evening. I had a few minor changes and small announcements for him to make and he handled them with ease. He also had a good knowledge of a wide variety of music. He worked well with the venue and wait staff which was important because I didn’t have a wedding coordinator. He’s very personable and I would recommend him to anyone.

You guys came through for me. And Shannon, thanks for helping fine tune the order of the wedding. It made a big difference in the flow. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 01/22/2011

Shannon was one of the first vendors we booked because we wanted to make sure Liquid DJs was at our wedding. Let me tell you, it was one of the BEST things we did. He rocked our reception. Our guests are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. We had a big mix of people who danced all night long. People who I've never seen party were out on the dance floor jamming away. He was personable and professional as well as fun. He fit our personalities perfectly and knew exactly what music we wanted. I always recommend Liquid DJs to brides because I think everyone deserves to have an amazing party at their wedding, and Liquid DJs will deliver it.

Thanks Shannon for help making our wedding ROCK!!! XO-Liz & Ariel

Sent on 01/26/2011

Jeff · Married on 01/15/2011

Liquid DJ's did a great job at our wedding. They were, at all times, responsive to our needs, professional, flexible, quick to meet and talk to us about any and all details, and the best part....they rocked our party. Thanks again to Shannon, Ray and Dasha!

Sent on 01/17/2011
  • Josy and Terry Wedding website

Josy · Married on 12/18/2010

I don't have words to THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING! You're not only the best DJ Service I could ever imagine.. You're such a professional persons that it was a real pleasure to work with you!!
    All my guest were thrilled with DJ LA.. WOWWW Jaime is something elseee!
    Pls send to him my Congrats fo...r SUCH AN AMAZING JOB in my wedding reception.. Everybody had a blast because of him!!!
    Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH guys!!!
    Love
    Josy

Sent on 12/20/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 12/18/2010

OMG!!! you guys are the best!!! I had the best DJ in town at my wedding!!!  I LOVE, LOVE, DJ SHANNON!! he made all my guest including my new husband that hates dancing and me rock the dance floor all night non-stop.  My guest all said it was the best wedding ever!! And that GOBO came out beautiful!! Thank you so much for everything, you guys are a great company and im going to recommend  you guys to all my friend and clients for there future events. :)

You rocked my wedding!!!

Girls I'm a perfectionist and I am telling you to go with dj liquid if you want a unique modern on of a kind amazing wedding!!!

Love you Shannon and dasha.
    Elizabeth p.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Claudia · Married on 12/18/2010

From the start, Shannon and Dasha were great to work with. Shannon himself was not available for our wedding, but based on our style and musical preferences, he booked us DJ Anthony. We couldn't have imagined a better DJ! He was able to read a crowd, was a pleasure to work with, and had the party rocking all night! Our guests had nothing but compliments for DJ Anthony. Some of them never left the dance floor to eat wedding cake! We also purchased LED up-lighting and it was worth every penny. The room looked incredible!
    We recommend Liquid DJs to everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2011

Kristina · Married on 12/11/2010

I just wanted to say you all made our wedding wonderful! We had people from the Bar Mitzvah next door coming over to get the name of the DJ! Danny was AMAZING! I've already given his name to 4 brides! (One of which wants a winter wonderland too) And the CD of cocktail hour just blew us away! We listened to it the whole way to our mini moon! Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/28/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/04/2010

Since my initial search for DJ's, I knew I wanted to go with Liquid DJs. I met with others and no one had the personality like Shannon did. He's a super chill and down to earth type of guy that makes you feel very welcomed from the moment you meet. Dasha, his wife and Marketing Coordinator, works by his side and is always available to answer any question you may have. Their website is very easy to use, which makes selecting songs and details for the day of a breeze. I love that I could make payments online too. The LED lighting they provided for our reception was phenomenal and exactly what we had envisioned. Our reception stayed pumping all night! The leather DJ booth is something I love too because it matched perfectly with our decor. Hands down, they are the best! Thank you for all your help and best wishes to you in the success for your business!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Peggy · Married on 11/26/2010

Liquid djs was professional from begining to end they provided not only the music for the wedding they also provided lighting that was magnificent . Would reccomend them to friends anytime. Thanks to Dasha, Shannon, Ray and the whoe Liquiddjs staff for making my daughters wedding a very memorable event.
    Sincerely
    Peggy Versace

Sent on 12/02/2010

Annie · Married on 11/26/2010

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you Shannon for such a wonderful time. Everyone LOVED YOU! Whats not to love? You were so amazing, and memorable. We have memories to last us for a life time. You are by far the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. You and your guys will be highly recommended to everyone I know!

Thanks again for a great time, and we will sure be talking for any future parties =)

Sent on 12/07/2010

Daniella · Married on 11/20/2010

I dont have words to explain how happy we were with the decision of having you as our DJ.

Dasha, Shannon, the customer service that you provide is not even comparable with anybody that i have talked in my life. You guys are awesome.

LA, you rock, the energy and flexibility that you had on my weeding was incredible, you kept all my guests dancing all night long.

I really really thank you guys for all your service and good vibe.

I recommend you and i will never use another DJ :)

Love,
    Daniella

Sent on 12/22/2010

Patricia · Married on 11/13/2010

DJ Rey rocked the house and got everyone together for the tossing of the bouquet and garter.

Thanks Shannon for recommending Rey.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Melanie · Married on 11/12/2010

DJ LA did an amazing job!!!! it was better than we could of wished for and he totaly went above and beyond my expectations!!!!!
    I am so thankful that they were part of our special day and made it such a fun and unforgettable one!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2010

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2010

Everything was wonderful. I had the best time, music was great. Everyone I talked to also said one of the funnest weddings they have ever been to...mission accomplished.

DJ Rey was professional and fun as well. Asked us if any requests were made, very accomodating.

Thanks again for everything....wish I could have a wedding every weekend!!!!

Also the uplighting made such a difference in the room...gorgeous.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2010

Danny did such an amazing job. We couldn't get people off the dance floor. The genre of music he played was exactly what we requested and more. He even went above and beyond to make us 2 burned CD's of some of the music he played that night. Danny made sure to check with us throughout the night to make sure he was playing what we wanted. A lot of my family and friends commented how great the DJ was.

Nice job! Liquid DJ's will come highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Erica · Married on 11/06/2010

I cannot express how just how amazing our dj was. Darron kept our reception going 2 hours longer than scheduled. We danced all night long! He was very professional, really understood the music vibe we were going for, and went along with all of the last minute changes that happened on the wedding day. I received compliments form our guests about the music and dj all night long. I would and will recommend their services in the future! Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/21/2010

krissie · Married on 10/31/2010

D.J. LA is the best!!
    We had such a great time and the party did not want to stop. We had to kick people out of the reception! Liquid Djs has the best website where you can access 24 hours a day and update information, request songs, and even put all your thoughts down. Kudos to the website, it was very helpful.
    Shannon was awesome and was checking in on me. Awesome Company and I will definatley use them again for a sweet sixteen party in the future!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

Krissie, thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding!!! Halloween was great with you! : )