Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Naomi · Married on 11/11/2011

If you are looking for a hip and talented DJ then look no further than Liquid DJs!!!! Very professional, trendy and talented. Our DJ was DJ LA and he was out of this world. He had all of our guests dancing all night long. Shannon and Dasha were so easy to work with. The entire Liquid team surpassed our expectations.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Niki · Married on 11/05/2011

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for everything you did on Saturday-- we were so happy with the lighting, the music, the MCing, just everything you did was AWESOME and cannot thank you enough! Everyone had a BLAST and made a point of letting us kow that the music was absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks again!!

• Paulina

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2011

The whole experience was amazing, from start to finish. Shannon was just fantastic to work with prior to the event and he listened to everything we requested and planned for. He also made great recommendations, which was very helpful. Liquid DJs - extremely accommodating, professional, friendly, prompt and all the best things I forget to mention. DJ Danny was AWESOME during the reception!!!! He really got the party going and did not stop through the night...Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time. He played majority of the songs from the playlist we chose and really made sure that everything was done right. He also let me go wild with the microphone (I had a lot to say...haha). Really, thank you Shannon and Danny for making our reception great!!!! I could not ask for a better party!

• X

Geraldine · Married on 10/28/2011

The best dj ever!!!! Dj LA was incredible, the guest were dancing all night long!

Sent on 11/03/2011

jeannette · Married on 10/15/2011

i must say that this was the easiest part of the wedding. i had no worries about anything going wrong on this part. they were easy to talk to very pleasant. i absolutely loved them especially my DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2011

David · Married on 10/15/2011

Our wedding was fantastic, and this was THE BEST PART!! Shannon, you are the man!! It was a pleasure dealing with Liquid DJs from the very first phone call. We don't live in South Florida and we were truly able to create, plan, and put into motion the perfect DJ experience for our wedding. Shannon went above and beyond the call of duty to assist in organizing the wedding party before introductions (and they already were unruly), spoke just the right amount without over doing it, and played some of the greatest music I've ever heard at a wedding. Our friends and family RAVED about him, and my bride and I could not have been happier. Not only did he keep EVERYONE on the dance floor, but we were still dancing as the decorators were breaking down the room. He was the DJ for my wedding, but I'm proud to now call him a friend. Great, great, great DJ!!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Peggy · Married on 10/08/2011

Amanda wanted an upbeat, energetic event and, boy, did she get it! The music for all three segments...ceremony, reception, dinner/dance...was GREAT! The sound was clear; the timing was on the mark; and, Shannon was INCREDIBLE! Shannon kept things going and played such a great mix of tunes that everyone---old and young---danced and danced and danced! The greatest compliment came when guests from the another wedding dinner in the Ritz were dancing at our party!!! And, I’m told that, in the men’s room, our party was also a topic of conversation saying that the live band next door was a bit “subdued and staid” compared to the great time we were having!

Amanda’s dad and I had a goal...give Amanda and TJ a memorable wedding experience. I’m not really sure how to thank you properly for helping us achieve this goal.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

We met with Shannon of Liquid DJ's and knew right away that he was the one for us. He is so full of energy and really takes the time to get to know you and your music. Liquid DJ's has an easy to use website so you can choose your music and communicate throughout the entire planning process. We contracted with Liquid DJ's and were extremely pleased. Our DJ, Anthony, was high energy and kept the crowd going all night long. I would highly recommend Liquid DJ's for their music and awesome lighting! Thanks Shannon & team for a most memorable night! Jessica & Joe

Sent on 11/20/2011
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Liquid DJ's are fantastic! We hired them for our reception at the Ritz Carlton Palm Beach in October and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Shannon was absolutely amazing... he was a delight to work with and VERY professional. The uplighting was amazing, as well. I would highly recommend Liquid DJs for your next event!!!

camilla · Married on 09/17/2011

1st and foremost- get the uplighting it was well worth the money- all my pics would have been so boring withouth the amazing lighting!!!
    DJ LA is great!! He made the party amazing and did a great job of speaking on the mic without being tacky. Only bad thing is I requested some songs on the website that were in portuguese and he failed to download them prior to the reception. He did not play them at all.
    He did however make sure not to play my "do not play's" and played all my other English songs requested. He just should have spent a few minutes the day before and downloaded my Brazilian songs. Other than that, he is awesome, the technology the company uses is awesome (website) and so are their DJ booths- white and classy fits well with a wedding. Love them!

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Curly Baldy

Curly Baldy · Married on 09/03/2011

Thanks to Liquid DJs for making our wedding extra special. The music was AWESOME. I can't recall the number of folks that came up and gave you an A+!!! Everyone loved the music. Thanks again for everything and I will pass your contact info along to all the folks in south FLA.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Juliette · Married on 08/13/2011

HIRE THIS COMPANY! NO ONE LEFT THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!

Was deciding between band and dj for my casually elegant wedding at the Ritz Carlton Palm Beach. So happy with my decision! He kept the crowd going the whole night and used all of my random song picks. Kept his talking to a minimum and the dancing to a maximum. Guests can't stop talking about him even 3 weeks later.
    And the amber lighting was pretty too!

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • Maureen & Simon

Maureen & Simon · Married on 07/30/2011

Hands down, the best DJ's out there! Shannon was so great to talk to and plan our event with. He has infinite insight into what will make or break a good time. DJ LA was I N C R E D I B L E at our wedding on 7.30.11. He kept the dance floor packed and effortlessly transitioned from song to song, even sprinkling in the best arabic music out there without missing a beat. The lighting you provided complimented everything in the room and made an already great space look even better. Thank you Liquid DJs for keeping the energy up and going at our wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2011

I chose Liquid because of their great prices and online planning tool, which I thought would be helpful and less stressful since I live in GA and planning a FL wedding. It was such an ease using their online planning tool! I was mildly concerned that some of the songs my husband and I chose weren't in their database but Liquid catered to our request and played some of the off the wall things that we requested! This is a wonderful company that is keeping up with the technology and knowing their target audience.

For the reception, they read the crowd and played great songs that got everyone moving, it was truly a wonderful experience and spectacular DJ!!!

Sent on 07/27/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/03/2011

They made my night wonder they played no tacky music and turned my wedding into a night club!! They were amazing. Uplighting made my night even more magical I deff recomend adding it to any wedding it makes all the decor that much more fabulous

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • georgine

georgine · Married on 06/24/2011

KEEPS THE PARTY.........JUMPING

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LIQUID DJ'S WAS BY FAR MOST THE BEST DJ'S I HAVE EVER HAD IN ANY EVENTS. OMG, THEY GIV EYOU THE CHANCE TO SELECT ANY SONG PRIOR TO THE WEDDING, IF IT WAS 3,000 SONGS, THEY HAD IT UNDER CONTROL. THE GUEST STILL TALKS TILL THIS DAY ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD DANCING. THEY KEPT THE PARTYYYYY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHANNON, IS THE MOST FRIENDLIEST, AND KIND HEARTED HUMAN BEING THAT I HAVE MET. HONESTLY.....georginemondestin@yahoo.com is my email......EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT SURE. TRUST ME, I WILL HAVE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. MY WEDDING WAS SOOOOOOO AMAZING WITH THIS VENDOR.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2011

Everything was awesome at the wedding! Can't tell you how many people complimented us on the music. We couldn't have asked for a better person to do it, DJ LA was AMAZING and would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you for helping us make our wedding so memorable not only to us but our guests!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Julie · Married on 05/31/2011

Shannon @ LiquidDJs was incredible. He was really outstanding – he has this electric personality and was absolutely wonderful to work with. We really clicked with him the minute we spoke on the phone. We loved how he was so communicative with us throughout the event. Shannon would walk over and give us an update : (in the next few minutes there will be a toast, Groom will dance with his Mom, etc.) I loved that he was so personable and kept us updated when things were going to happen before they would happen. We had such a wonderful time at our wedding. Thank you for everything. Everything went perfectly. Shannon rules. We wish we could be still be on the dance floor partying our lights out.

Shannon was great during our rehearsal as well. He played some songs that were really huge crowd pleasers with the older group – the opera and the Italian music. Also, the Pavarotti at the reception was a HUGE hit with the older crowd. They loved it!!

Sent on 07/01/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

Shannon was awesome!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Everyone danced the night away and couldn't stop staying "best wedding ever". Even my dad who was skeptical of having a DJ versus a band said he couldn't believe how awesome it was. Thank you thank you thank you for making my wedding more than I could have dreamed for!!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2011

They know what they are doing. Don't need to pick every song, but have an idea of what you want...the DJ does the rest. They pick the DJ according to your needs. Everyone at my wedding said they haven't heard such a good mix of music to meet each age group and everyone was dancing like crazy...even me...the bride. It was hard to talk with people becasue the music was so good I just wanted to dance! Bands can't gaurantee to get everyone up and dancing. Best choice for a DJ if you really want people to enjoy your wedding...and by far the best DJ I've heard. Listened to my wants and performed.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Amarella · Married on 05/21/2011

Everything was awesome!! From the moment you 1st speak with Shannon, he makes everything so simple and they are so professional. Dasha gets right back to you whenever you have any questions and she made us a beautiful slide show :o)
    DJ LA was great: he was dressed sharp and got everyone excited and ready to party!!! The up-lighting (Fuchsia) was beautiful along with the GOBO (it looked phenomenal)!!!! You have to go with DJ booths...ours was white and went perfect with our loungy Miami decor.
    We feel truly blessed to have worked with you guys and we had an amazing time at our wedding. All of our family/friends can't stop talking about how awesome our wedding was....THANK YOU!!!

Thank you DJ LA, Shannon, and Dasha!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Kiley · Married on 05/14/2011

Liquid DJs provided the music and uplighting for our wedding, and both far exceeded our expectations. Shannon and his team helped us prepare for the big day so there were no questions left unanswered, and our DJ kept the party going all night! We received so many compliments from our guests, and I cannot thank them enough for making our day truly memorable! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2011

Liquid DJs was the best choice we could have ever made. We were so glad to have found them. They even did our up lighting too which transformed the room completely. Shannon and his team went over the top with making our wedding a hit. Our guests are still talking about it 2 months later! Thanks you guys! You rocked our wedding and then some! :0)

Sent on 07/06/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2011

The wedding was an absolute BLAST! Thanks very much to Danny! He really made it exactly how we wanted with little direction from us. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! I couldn’t be happier! I will recommend Liquid DJ’s to everyone! Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • I

Ileana · Married on 04/23/2011

Shannon was our DJ and we are so happy with him! He had our guests dancing even before the food was brought out! And kept them dancing till the very last minute! He played the perfect songs and was really in tune with what we liked and what our guest liked. I highly recommend using him!! He did our uplights too (LED ones) and they looked gorgeous! Really gave our ballroom a nice, mordern look!

Sent on 06/04/2011