Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Reviews

198 | Miami, FL

198 Reviews for Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2017

Services were amazing. My event in particular had DJ Danny who was fun, professional, and amazing during the last minute dress rehearsals. He even texted us days afterwards to give us well wishes. Overall amazing!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2017

Danny and team!! Where to begin?! First off Shannon was so quick to help with any questions and information when I first started looking 15 months prior to the wedding date for our Florida DJ, from over 3,000 miles and an ocean apart. He was so prompt on emails and truly made us feel like we were the only client he had in the entire world! He was so calming and so kind. I spoke to many many companies all over the U.S. and when I got to liquid DJ's, my search stopped immediately! Brides, if you're looking, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!! These guys are the best!!!! Their website is so easy to use, letting you pick the must have play lists, what you don't want played, and holds you hand as you're faced with the daunting "planning of your ceremony music". Now on to the wedding... our DJ DANNY!!!!!!!! Who we all wanted to kidnap and take back to England with us!!!!! There isn't enough space here to fully do justice to how INCREDIBLE he is! He instinctively read the crowd and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor. Personally, as the bride and groom, we aren't much of dancers and I was on the floor from start to stop!!! Every song played "was my favorite" and even had our 70 year old Mother's dancing up a storm! Every single person at our wedding said that was the best DJ they had ever seen. You are the best of the best and we count our lucky stars we had you!! Thank you Danny, we can't tell you enough what an amazing person you are and your passion for what you do just shines through. We can't wait for you all to come visit us in London!!

Sent on 04/08/2017

"Best wedding Ever" is what everyone kept saying. And I know what people meant when they said that. The music and lighting from Liquid DJ's was the main event at our wedding.
    When working with Shannon, he was there whenever I had questions and never felt like I was left without having all my questions answered. He told me that the lighting should always be done by the DJ so we discussed what would be best for my wedding location and when I saw what his team was able to do to the ballroom I was so impressed. He put me with the best DJ, not joking, Danny was amazing. He played music we requested and if we wanted a certain song he played it without hesitations. My husband and I are over joyed from the night and really are happy with what Shannon and Danny did to make our special night even more special!!!

I highly recommend everyone work with Liquid Dj's!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Brittney · Married on 02/28/2015

I am truly blessed to have been able to work with Shannon and his team. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor the entire night while whoever wasn't dancing was in shock at how beautiful all the lights were! Absolutely the best vendor to work with and if I could do it again I would 100% work with Shannon!!!! Beyond talented team and thank you so much for making my wedding day my dream come true!

Sent on 03/03/2015

haley · Married on 01/09/2015

Music was one of the most important things in our wedding and our DJ was amazing! As soon as the music started the whole group was dancing the whole night. Mix of hip hop, rap, latin, and oldies. So good and easy to work with! Recommended by Carrie Zack.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Pammy · Married on 09/14/2014

Danny and Shannon at Liquid DJ's were amazing to work with. Danny played everything we wanted and added his touch that kept the floor packed all night! His professionalism and passion shined at our wedding. The flow could not have been any more perfect and we contribute that to Danny. Such a great guy to work with!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Sonia · Married on 06/21/2014

I absolutely loved the online planning form provided by liquid djs! It allowed us to personalize our wedding songs from entrance to garter toss, and really helped us to set the tone. DJ LA maintained contact before the event and helped to relieve so much stress. On the night of the wedding, DJ LA shut the party down! He was amazingggg. He hit the nail on the head and really read our crowd so well. He played everything from hip hop to soca to salsa. We had a varied audience and everyone had such an amazing time and never stopped dancing. DJ LA was such a pleasure to work with- he stayed so pleasant throughout the night and I hope that we work together again!!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2014

We used Liquid DJs for our wedding music and lighting. Shannon was responsive on the details and planning of the event. DJ LA was incredible, offering both week of contact and top performance at the event. The party was exactly as I requested and kept everyone dancing the entire night.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2014

I got married this past weekend and was lucky enough to have Jaime (aka DJ LA) from Liquid DJs as our DJ. He was phenomenal. Music is extremely important to my husband and I, as we are both musicians and singers. My husband was in charge of the music department and after speaking with the guys at Liquid, he knew that this was the company for us. These guys were in the radio business and know what's up. Jaime was so attentive to who we were, our music style, our preferences and the vibe we wanted to create during the reception. He was in tune with the energy in the room, and kept the party going the whole night. He paid attention to detail and was in touch with us throughout the process... very attentive and responsive. I can't say enough kind words about Jaime (DJ LA) and the entire company. 10 stars if I could. RUN, don't walk.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Alex · Married on 04/19/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Liquid DJs, or recommend them highly enough. I am so happy we chose them for our wedding. From start to finish, they were an absolute pleasure to work with.

First off, Shannon was immensely helpful in working out the contact, and planning the details before the wedding. He seemed to know exactly what we would need as far as sound setups (and lighting through his other company Illumene Lighting), and was very responsive to calls/texts/emails. Their online planning tool was easy to use and was very thorough, which meant the DJ had most of the info he needed prior to his calling us the week of the wedding to confirm the last minute details.

At the wedding our DJ, Danny, was awesome. I mean he crushed it. Very professional, fantastic mic style, and very responsive to any requests we made. The DJ can make or break the reception, and Danny totally made it. The music he played was exactly in line with what we wanted, and he kept everyone engaged the entire night. I could not have asked for better.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rafael · Married on 02/08/2014

As the groom, I was given the responsibility of selecting our DJ and based on our recent wedding experience I know we could not have selected a better vendor than Liquid DJs. From the beginning, both Shannon (the owner) and DJ LA were truly awesome to work with and I wish that somehow I had another event to plan because these guys truly made our night epic in ways that words cannot describe. Shannon is incredibly upbeat, detail oriented, and enthusiastic... coordinating music/lighting with him will only get you more pumped about your wedding. DJ LA is the MAN, plain and simple. Great voice, great guy, amazing energy, and elite DJ who will easily keep people on the dance floor non-stop if that's what your looking for. Everyone at my wedding from the 2 year old girl to my wife's 96 year old grandmother was dancing. Not exaggerating. In my opinion, no "hora loca" is necessary when you book these guys because they bring out the party in everyone. I highly recommend their lighting company Illumene as well (reviewed separately), because they did a fantastic job with the lighting at the ballroom. From the pinspots, to the uplighting, to the intelligent lighting on the dance floor, everything they did was top-notch, elegant, and made the ballroom look amazing throughout the night.

Sent on 02/24/2014

In the very begining of my wedding planning I called and spoke with Shannon regarding lighting, he then informed me of his other company "liquid dj's" and we quickly negotiated a pricing for both lighting and the DJ. Shannon was very easy for me to work with, very knowledgeable of my venue (Vizcaya), and unlike so many South Florida companies he was honest and offered valueable helpful advice. So that was great... now lets discuss the DJ.
    DJ Jamie is the most amazing DJ on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is he beyond sweet, which is hard to find in south Florida, but he played the best music the ENTIRE NIGHT! Seriously, I loved every single song. He knew exactly what to play, when to play it and he was just so lovely and nice. I want him around at all my parties. When he played "Tom Ford" by JAYZ the men at the party went nuts. One of my top memories from the night is that song being played and 5 guys tearing up the dance floor. I just can’t say enough good things about him.
    He also called me two days before just to talk and finalize details to ensure everything about my day was tailored to me and my husband.
    It was a sincere pleasure working with Shannon and hisr team. My day was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. If you are reading this: BOOK NOW. You will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jamaloan · Married on 01/18/2014

Hi Shannon and Jaime,

I wanted to write and truly thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding! From the beginning Shannon, you were always very professional and on point! You always got back to me quickly and assisted in answering all my questions.

Jaime, thank you so much for being such an amazing DJ! I could tell that you truly listened and paid attention to every single request during our meeting at Starbucks the week before. Jaime, the music was perfect! You truly did exactly what we wanted! The music truly made the wedding so fun and alive! You played all of the songs I wanted that invoked so many memories and brought so many family members and friends to the dance floor!

Thank you to both of you for making our Wedding such a success! It was wonderful! Michael and I danced like crazy! We had a blast. I just wish it would not have ended so soon.

-Jaime, you truly understood me when I told you how important it was to play songs that brought guests of all ages to the dance floor! You played the best “old school” songs and mixed it in with the new stuff as well! Everyone had a blast! The best was that we got to dance all of those old Spanish songs that I always dreamt of dancing to at our wedding. It actually makes me sad to write this email. I cannot believe it went by so fast. 

Shannon, Jaime is an incredible DJ and you are blessed to have him on your team! If you ever need any reference letters or testimonials to not hesitate to ask us!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Diana · Married on 01/11/2014

Shannon, I just wanted you to know how amazing Danny was at our wedding. The balance of perfect music and concise announcements(just as I requested) was more than enjoyable. Bill my credit card for the 2 hours of overtime because it was money well spent!!! Thank you Liquid DJs and Illumene for the best night of my life!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Mario · event on 12/14/2013

2nd year dealing with Liquid DJs, they are great. feedback has been all positive, DJ really got folks up on the dnace floor and the end result is that they all had a great time!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mario! We are so glad that Danny was able to rock it for the second year in the row! : )

Veronica · Married on 10/12/2013

Shannon at Liquid DJs was an absolute PLEASURE to work with. Not only was he extremely professional and knowledgable, but was sweet and genuinely wanted to provide the best service he could. The music at the wedding was EXACTLY what we wanted, everyone was dancing like crazy, and three weeks later, people are still talking about how fun the wedding was and how their feet hurt from dancing. I absolutely recommend this DJ (who by the way also does lighting).

Sent on 10/29/2013

Eric · Married on 09/06/2013

5 Stars all the way! DJ LA hyped up our bridal party and took us to the next level before we even stepped foot on the dance floor! He played Neo-soul, R&B, Hip Hop & every my wife's favorite caribbean jams!

The lighting was incredible and set the mood of the evening perfectly. We were literally blown away. Shannon did his thing and made us feel completely comfortable with how everything was going to look, from the first time we spoke on the phone until the day prior to when we did the final checklist & recapped everything. A-Class service and money well spent - highly recommended!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Sabrina · Married on 05/04/2013

Danny was an amazing DJ for our wedding! we really enjoyed his personality and his spunk! we loved the way the music flowed and kept our entire wedding out on the dance floor! thank you Liquid DJ's for making our special day perfect in every way!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • User3242080 · 2+ years ago

We wanted to thank your team for helping us have an amazing wedding. We had so much fun! Lighting, flooring and of course LA were perfect
    A million thanks!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Dara-Ann · Married on 04/05/2013

Absolutely Wonderful … Could not ask for better!!!!

Shannon and Dasha Thank You soooo much from the bottom of my heart ...

From the music to the lighting there was nothing else I could ask for ...

I would definitely recommend you and your staff ...

DJ LA you Rock!!!!

I wish you all much success ... You deserve it for all of your hard work

Love You All and Thanks for making our day very special

Dara and Rob Dondero

Sent on 04/16/2013

We loved having liquid djs apart of our day. They gave us the flexibility we needed as well as helped guide us with their music and lighting expertise. Shannon is super friendly and wants to make sure your day is perfect. I would recommend them to all of my friends.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2013

Liquid DJ's was awesome!!! Shannon was so great to work with during the whole process. I love to dance, so I wanted music that was fun for people of all ages and that's exactly what we had. DJ LA kept the party going all night and everyone had a BLAST. The music kept everyone dancing, partying and just having a good time. I would definitely recommend Liquid DJ's for your special day or event. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Damion · Married on 01/26/2013

Dj LA is the best at what he do. Liquid DJ Organization are true professionals. We had a great meeting with Shannon prior to the event, he gave us a very good rate. He also gave is honest feedback on the details that we wanted to achieve. We did a surprized dance for our frist dance, that was composed of 5 songs with very short turn over to the next song. The night before the event we talk to DJ LA about the dance, he wasnt sure if he could make it happen because of the time limit. The wedding day came and to our surprized DJ LA mixed our song choice on the spot. it was amazing and that made our day. Thank you DJ LA FOR ROCKING OUR WEDDING.

Damion and Windy

Sent on 05/25/2013

Danny was the best DJ I've ever heard at a wedding. From the meeting we had before the wedding I knew we were in good hands.

The day of our wedding when I walked in the room, it was perfectly uplit and Danny was set up behind a white leather DJ booth(money well spent for the upgrade). The guests were all very happy with the music he played and even cracked up when he responded to the best man's speech with some hilarious follow up commentary.

His MCing was extremely professional and music selection was right on for our crowd. Everybody danced and danced... until the hotel turned the lights on.

I would recommend Liquid DJs to anyone planning an event. From the phone consultations beforehand to the last dance, they were amazing!

Rebekah

Sent on 12/19/2012

Shannon and Jamie (DJ LA) did such an amazing job keeping our party energetic and our friends and family dancing! I'm not a music buff by any means, but came in with a few ideas, which is all Liquid DJs needed to put together an afternoon, evening, and early morning full of awesome music! Thank you so much for helping our wedding be truly memorable and most importantly for helping us feel at ease throughout the planning process & on the wedding day! I couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 12/29/2012