Liquid Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful Alcohol Vendor!

My husband and I got married in Camarillo a month ago and decided to hire Liquid Catering to supply and deliver the alcohol for the wedding. Not only does the vendor deliver the alcohol to your event, but they will also only charge you for used/opened bottles, which was a huge money savor. The staff was friendly, organized, and helpful, and they work with you to ensure you have enough alcohol for your event. If you are considering going with this vendor, and don't want to put the time and energy into figuring out how much alcohol to get and then ending up with a bunch of leftover alcohol, definitely hire this vendor!
  • Leilani
    Leilani A. Married on 08/21/2021

Great service for our wedding!

Liquid Catering was an amazing and professional vendor to work with when we needed to provide our own alcohol for our venue. They did all the forecasting for us based on the number of guests and have a wide range of alcohol selection!
  • Lynzee
    Lynzee Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful and Simple

I turned to Mumu weddings for my bridesmaid dresses and was in love! All of the different styles were super cute and my bridesmaids loved the fact that they got to choose a dress they loved that would fit their body type.

I booked an appointment Initially, just to see the dresses in person...My bridesmaids were spread out between 3 states as well as 2 international girls, so I knew all going to the same shop was not going to happen. Mumu weddings made it so easy for my girls to purchase the dresses online. They run long so they were able to take them in for alterations on there own. They also were able to exchange if they needed a dress in a different size.

Would recommend this for anyone looking for bridesmaid dresses. Just know, they will need hemming
    Mike L. Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

They were the best! Our venue was changed 24 hours prior to our wedding because of the fires in the Venture County area and they were so helpful and professional to make our special day happen. Even with the extra stress, they were on time, staffed the bar with excellent bartenders with fun personalities and knew exactly how to manage a large wedding with many guests. We highly recommend them! Thanks so much, Liquid Catering!
    Da Married on 09/08/2018
    We used Liquid Catering for our open bar at the wedding and we're so glad that we did. It made figuring out the bar so much easier than trying to use BevMo or Costco. They only charge for bottles that are opened, but bring more than enough to keep the party going. I hadn't heard of such a thing before my wedding planner recommended them and I can't imagine any wedding without them. Also, we heard a few days after the wedding, that they helped to briefly cut off one of our guests that had CLEARLY been at the bar a few too many times. That was definitely appreciated!!!
    Leah L. Married on 03/04/2017

Superior Service

Liquid catering is an absolute gem of a vendor to use! They are so responsive to every need and provide top notch service. From specialty cocktail options to the bartenders at my wedding everyone was nice, professional and hard working.
    Ramon Married on 10/09/2016
    This is one of the best services you can use. Seriously. Dawn and her team take so much guesswork out of a complicated day, and in the end can save you a lot of money and (more importantly,) stress. Use them.
    Pauline Married on 06/11/2016
    We had Liquid Catering provide the alcohol and bartending service for our open bar at our June 2016 wedding.

My coordinator had recommended them in the past to provide alcohol, but this was the first time she had worked with them with Liquid also providing bartending services.

// PROS //
    + The arrived on time and set up perfectly
    + The lines were never long despite our 300+ guest count
    + Bartenders were friendly and easy to work with

// CONS //
    - It was difficult to get a hold of Dawn via email and sometimes it would require multiple emails in order to hear back. She was always happy to update our bar estimates, etc though.
    Lijen Married on 05/16/2015
    We hired Liquid Catering for our wedding this past May. This is such a great service if your venue allows you to bring your own alcohol. You get a great selection of alcohol at an extremely reasonable price. The total bill was probably on par with what we would've paid if we bought everything from bevmo on our own, but with Liquid Catering we got a great selection and the convenience of not having to do it all ourselves. In my opinion, Liquid Catering is the only way to go.