Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

Lipstick N Lashes 5
Lipstick N Lashes 6
Lipstick N Lashes 7

Tracey · Married on 10/31/2009

What an absolutely wonderful experience! Lipstick N Lashes was recommended to me by a co-worker and I am so glad. Joanna and Jess were professional, accommodating, courteous and so much fun to work with! Their attention to detail was impeccable. They made us all feel at ease. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day, as did all my bridesmaids and the mothers! I highly recommend these ladies. It's definitely worth it!
    And don't forget to have your hair and makeup trial too! It was a blast!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2009

I used Joanna and the fabulous hair stylists from Lipstick N Lashes for my August 1, 2009 wedding. They were nothing short of Fantastic!! From my trial to the Wedding Day, Joanna was helpful, thorough and professional. They all arrived at our house at 8 am to get us prepped and ready to go. Joanna made me feel completely at ease and calm on the most important day of my life! They even accomodated another bridesmaid not originally scheduled for hair, and did it with pleasure!

Our hair and make up looked great and held up all day. Joanna and the rest of the staff from Lipstick N Lashes provided great, friendly service all for reasonable prices. I would recommend them to anyone looking for professional and beautiful makeup and hair services on their Big Day!!

Sent on 10/31/2009

Daisy · Married on 07/18/2009

I loved working with Lipstick N Lashes for my wedding! Their hair and makeup services are excellent and they are very acommodating (came to my hotel at 6am to get me and my girls ready for a 10am Saturday wedding). Joanna (makeup) and Olenka (hair) are talented, friendly and happy to help each person achieve the style they want. The prices are a great value too. I highly recommed Lipstick N Lashes!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2009

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Joanna did a fabulous job on my wedding makeup. I opted to do a preview hair and makeup in the salon in Saratoga and Elanka did my hair. Both were incredibly professional and kind and worked to make me look better than I had dreamed. I also have a young son which they took turns entertaining while I had my makeup then hair done. They were very personable and friendly. For my wedding they showed up right on time where I was getting ready. Again they did such a beautiful job my husband for the first time in his life was speachless when he saw me :) Joanna also did my matron of honors and best friends makeup and Elanka did their hair and I have never seen either of them look so stunning in my life. She definitely knows what she is doing and I would reccomend both Joanna and Elanka a hundred times over.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Robyn · Married on 03/21/2009

Joanna and her partner were amazing! Before the wedding we did a preview of my hair and make-up. Joanna came to my apartment and set up there it was so convenient. She also emailed me about a week before the wedding to lay out the plan for the day since she was doing the hair and make up for several people in my wedding party. Joanna also called me the morning of my wedding to just say she would be there on time and what the plan was for the day, just to put my nerves at ease! She was great! The day of the wedding a couple of my bridemaides decided at the last minute that they wanted their hair done as well. Joanna and her partner were so nice and accommodated them. Everyone looked beautiful. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Lipstick n Lashes to anyone wanting to look fantastic on their wedding day!!

Sent on 05/24/2009

Michele · Married on 10/10/2008

Joanna was fantastic all around. she made me feel so calm and relaxed for my day and made me laugh too which really helped me feel less stressed! My makeup and hair turned out beautiful and lasted through the day and night. My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup too and all raved about how beautiful they felt. She came to my place and had everything to make us all look stunning! I would tell anyone who is getting married to go to Lipstick N Lashes!!

Sent on 01/09/2009

Nettie · Married on 09/20/2008

Joanna did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding day. I felt very comfortable working with her. She really listened to what I wanted and the results were amazing. She is truly an artist! I have since recommended her to many of my friends and would definitely use her services in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Angela · Married on 09/06/2008

JoAnna was a joy to work with and did a perfect job on my wedding day! She was easy to communicate with, was on time and did an amazing job on myself, my mother and my sister. My makeup lasted all night, through kissing and lots of dancing! JoAnna even suprised me with a little wedding present of bath bubbles - which just shows how considerate she is.

I would recommend JoAnna for every bride and would use her for another event in a heartbeat. She is easy to contact, very professional and did my makeup exactly how I had always pictured it for my wedding day.

Two thumbs way up!!

Sent on 10/15/2008

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2008

Joanna did an absolutely AMAZING job on my make-up for my wedding. She took into consideration the look I was hoping for and created it perfectly. Not only is she incredibly sweet but very easy to work with. She made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/31/2009

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2006

Joanna was fun to work with and she took my vision and made it into a reality! The end result surpassed my expectations and I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day. Plus the make up was hastle free and I didn't need to reapply all evening.
    Also in my case I am a redhead, so it can be a challenge for makeup artists to enhance my natural features, but with Joanna this was not the case. She did an excellent job and I highly recommend her especially if you are a redhead!

Sent on 10/20/2008
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Joanna and Anne were an amazing, energetic, positive presence on my wedding day. My hair came out compleletly fabulous because Anne is a phenomenal listener and does not finish until it is absolutely what the bride wants. She was very skilled at bridal hair, putting in the extensions and giving my fine hair great body that lastest all evening. Thank you Anne!

Joanna's make-up looked awesome. Most importantly, during the moments of stress in the getting ready frenzy, she kept my chill and smiled a ton. She really brought a great deal of fun and energy to the morning with my girls.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Meaghan · Married on 05/16/2015

You have to have Joanna from Lipstick N Lashes be on you wedding vendor list! She is amazing; not only at what she does but also as a person.
    I had Joanna do my hair and make up for my engagement shoot, bridal shower & wedding day and it was worth every penny.
    My make up and hair was flawless and lasted the entire night, everytime. :)

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2013

Lipstick N Lashes was a great choice for my wedding hair and makeup. I had a great trial with Joanna and Anne at the store and was so excited for my wedding day to see everything all together with my dress. On the morning of my wedding, Joanna and Anne traveled to my hotel in Latham to get me, my bridesmaids and my mom ready. They were on time and fun to work with. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! The only thing negative that happened was they forgot to put my veil in my hair for me. It had just gotten a little crazy with the photographer and trying to get the dress on first, I guess it slipped their mind. But it worked out in the end. I would recommend Lipstick N Lashes to any future bride. Their rates are reasonable and competitive and they do a really great job.

Sent on 11/14/2013

kendra · Married on 05/26/2013

I look at my wedding pictures and all I think is that I'm so glad that I decided to book Lipstick N Lashes to do my hair and makeup. I've never felt more beautiful in my whole life than I did on my wedding day. They traveled to my hotel room and did the hair of my entire wedding party- including the moms. The ladies were efficient and professional. Everyone looked fantastic. Only 4 of us decided to have our makeup done- but the girls that didn't were jealous afterwards. My hair and make up were perfect!!! It didn't feel like I was wearing a ton of make up and my hair actually looked very natural. It was a little on the expensive side- but totally worth the cost.

Sent on 05/29/2013

We used Joanna and Angie for hair and makeup for five, and everyone was happy with how it all came out. You spend a lot of time with your hair and makeup people, so it was great that they were friendly and laid back throughout the day. It felt totally natural hanging out in the suite with them, they had great suggestions for everyone’s look, and everyone’s hair and makeup lasted through the night. I needed extensions to get the updo I wanted, and both Joanna and Angie were very helpful talking an extensions newbie through what to buy/how to use them. Joanna was also very responsive in her emails and great help when scheduling my trial around a busy travel schedule.

Sent on 07/01/2013

I could not have been happier or more satisfied with Lipstick N Lashes hair and makeup services on my wedding day!!!!

They did a fantastic job with ALL 8 of my bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself. All of the girls were very happy with Joanne and her staff. For someone who is extremely picky about my hair, my updo turned out even better than the picture I showed her!

They did a great job, and were really fun to work with!! :)

Sent on 10/10/2012

Katie · Married on 07/20/2012

Joanna at Lipstick and Lashes was great to work with. Communication was great! Ann and Krystal came to my house for hair and Megan for makeup and everyone looked great. 6 girls for hair and 7 for makeup all done within 3 hours. Wanted a change after my trial hair and Joanna was very understanding and worked everything out perfectly! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Colleen · Married on 04/09/2011

These ladies did an AMAZING job for us! Joanna was very easy to communicate with and was extremely responsive. She helped me work out a perfect timeline for the day. My ladies loved their hair and makeup and it made the start of our special day very relaxing. My hair and makeup was flawless. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2010

Lipstick-n-lashes did the hair and make up at my wedding on 11/13/10... to put it simply, they were AMAZING!!! For me, the bride, Krystl did my hair and Joanna did my make-up... I loved the results of both and got so many compliments all night long! Both Joanna and Krystl are sooooo nice and easy to work with... everyone felt so comfortable right away! Joanna also did the make-up for my maid of honor, sister-in-law, mother and mother-in-law... my mom never wears make-up and she looked absolutely gorgeous! My maid of honor is incredibly picky when it comes to her make-up and she was also thrilled with the results. Krystl did hair for two of my bridesmaids, my mom, my sister-in-law and future sister-in-law... everyone looked amazing and loved the results! Lipstick-n-lashes came right to The Century House and got everyone looking lovely right in our suite... it was such a relaxing atmosphere to get ready in!
    On top of all these compliments, the best part was truly the value! I compared so many different salons in terms of price and it's really amazing how much of a better value Lipstick-n-lashes is... I couldn't have been happier with everything and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2010

Kary · Married on 09/01/2018

I used Lipstick N Lashes for both my wedding party’s hair and makeup and they did an incredible job! Everyone was very happy with their look on the first try. Joanna was fantastic to work with and responded very promptly. I would highly suggest their service to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Joanna was great to work with throughout. The day of there was an emergency within the staff and only one stylist was able to come for 12 women. She was phenomenal! She was very conscious of time and moving the women through the hair styles. Not only did she keep us in schedule and finished in time but no one looked rushed, in fact everyone looked amazing!! I would highly recommend this vendor for your beauty needs. Everyone I worked with through the salon prior to and on the day of was so pleasant and they were genuinely excited to see everyone look their best!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! So glad everything went well given the unexpected emergency! Hope your day was amazing!

Thank you to Joanna and her team for making me look like a movie star on my wedding day! The girls were so much fun to work with and everyone in my bridal party, and both mothers, looked radiant!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jodi · Married on 08/16/2013

These ladies are great. On time, considerate and easy-going! Not to mention, excellent at hair and makeup!

All the options we did at my trial looked beautiful so it was hard to pick! Even when I changed what I wanted slightly the day of my wedding - my hair and makeup came out just as I hoped! I have never felt more beautiful.

All of my bridesmaids who had their hair and make up done also looked wonderful.

Sent on 09/17/2013

I am very pleased with how the hair styles for my and my entire wedding party turned out. They were able to travel to our venue, which was fantastic, and they did a great job. The two stylists were very pleasant to deal with, and they worked at a good pace to keep us on schedule. They were totally okay with minor comments and changes to get things exactly as we wanted them. During the early stages of the process, they were mostly responsive, but I had to follow up a little bit to confirm that my contract and deposit had been received and to schedule my trial. Overall, I would recommend the stylists at Lipstick N Lashes for wedding hair.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Samantha was a fantastic addition to our day and made getting ready stress-free! Everyone's hair that she did looked gorgeous, including my own. I have a LOT of pretty thick hair so it's hard to keep in an updo for long, but Samantha's style held well into the reception which is all that matters. Thank you for a perfect hairstyle for me and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 09/17/2012