Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

Lipstick N Lashes 5
Lipstick N Lashes 6
Lipstick N Lashes 7

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2012

Every bride wants to look her absolute best for their wedding day. With lipstick N Lashes it is guaranteed!! I was a little unsure at my first trial what I wanted and so I left a little flustered and feeling overwhelmed. But the shop owner and makeup artist Joanna invited me back for a second take on things. I was SO happy that I chose to return. The staff at LNL are outstanding, and Joanna also makes custom hair pieces that she sells in her shop. They are stunning!

Services the day of were unmatched. The girls traveled all the way to our wedding venue to provide on site hair and makeup. They are so talented!! One of my bridesmaids has short hair and was doubtful anything could be done with it. But her hair turned out amazing, she talks about it still and how she wishes she had the girls every day to help her out!

My hair and makeup turned out fantastic. I do not believe that I could have felt any more beautiful than I did on my big day. Thank you Lipstick N Lashes!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Kassi · Married on 07/14/2012

The girls were in love with their hair and makeup! We all received several compliments throughout the day!! It was a very hot and humid day so we were all a little worried about our makeup lasting and our hair holding curls, but everything stayed where it was supposed to! I am beyond happy with the services provided for us and the girls at Lipstick N Lashes were cheerful and just plain awesome to be around.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Michele · Married on 06/30/2012

I loved working with Joanna and Krystal they both knew exactly what I wanted. My hair and make up came out perfect! My bridesmaid,mom and mother -in law were impressed as well and loved their up do and make-up. They are very friendly and fun girls to work with. You will not be disappointed in their services.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2012

I highly recommend Lipstick N Lashes. Joanna went out of her way to make my wedding day truly memorable. Krystl got the hair right on the first try! I was unsure of what I wanted up until the last minute, when I looked in the mirror I was in awe! I truly felt beautiful! Makeup by Joanna was perfect - it lasted the whole evening and I didn't feel like i was wearing heavy makeup at all. It was a pleasure having them in our home to share in the pre-wedding festivities! Thanks again for being part of our wedding day! Danielle & Paul

Sent on 10/08/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2012

The lovely ladies of Lipstick n Lashes were introduced to us by Lisa Kretschmann of Scott Kretschmann Photography. Once I saw their work, choosing them for wedding hair and makeup was a no-brainer. I didn't meet either of them until my trial, and both Angela (who did hair) and Joanna (who did makeup) brought to life exactly what I wanted. I gave Joanna such a huge hug-- I'd never seen myself look that beautiful, and I wear makeup every day! The day of the wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. They arrived ON TIME to our hotel and stayed even after everyone was done (each girl in our bridal party, me and my mom had at least one service done). We were actually even done about 45 minutes EARLY, which made us so relaxed and ready for the ceremony! Everyone's hair/makeup came out fabulous, and my mom actually refused to wash her makeup off that night because she loved it so much. Ladies, if Joanna offers you false lashes, DO IT. She is a GENIUS with them and it is SO WORTH the $10 charge. I can't wait to have them do my hair and makeup for my rock-the-dress shoot coming up and I wouldn't hesitate to have my hair and makeup done there for a special event in the...

Sent on 06/18/2012

Kelli-Ann · Married on 05/05/2012

Joanna and Angela did amazing hair and makeup for my wedding. I am hard to please and insecure about how I look, so the fact that both were patient and really worked with me to get the look I wanted to achieve on my wedding day. I had a few concerns with my hair and makeup iniitally and both asked what I wanted changed and did it exactly how I wanted it! Seeing the pictures made me realize that I did look great on my wedding day and my expectations were exceeded! My mom and bridal party all loved their hair and makeup too!

I have received nothing but wonderfully positive feedback on my wedding day hair and makeup. In addition, all of the bridal party's hair and makeup held up really well after dancing and enjoying the night. which included an after party.

I wholeheartedly and without hesitation recommend L&L to anyone who needs hair and makeup done. Joanna and Angela were awesome to work with and so sweet about everything!!!

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

They are VERY good with hair and makeup! I had no issues whatsoever with them and I would highly recommend choosing them as your hair and makeup! Angela is THE BEST for hair!!!

Sent on 03/23/2012
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 01/21/2012

The ladies at Lipstick N Lashes are awesome! My mom bought me 'The Flirt' package which got me 2 trail runs for hair and makeup before the wedding and my hair and makeup the day of the wedding. They traveled to my hotel the day of the wedding (even though it had been snowing all morning) and set up shop in my room in order to help the moms, my bridesmaids and I get ready! These girls are fun and professional! My husband couldn't and still can't stop talking about how beautiful he thought I looked on our wedding day! Lipstick N Lashes does a great job working with you and delivers great results! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Chris · Married on 11/19/2011

my bride and the bridesmaids were beautiful. Joanna and her staff did an outstanding job with all of the girls and they seemed very very pleased.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Laura · Married on 09/24/2011

The entire team at Lipstick 'N Lashes were so accomodating and helpful throughout the booking, trial and day of process. They were able to come to Saratoga to do the hair and make-up for myself as well as each of my attendants, both moms and our flower girl. Jess listened to what each girl wanted and was able to beautifully create it and Lucette did an amazing job with each girls make-up. She truly listened to what I was looking for and was able to make changes from the trial I had with her to create a great wedding day make-up look, I couldn't have been happier with my total look. Some pictures I've already seen from our photographer are amazing because each girl looks so great, thank you for creating great looks for each of them and myself for our wedding day!!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2011

Joanna was great! She was so nice, and calming. She did a great job on everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2011
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 08/13/2011

Joanna and Krystal did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and makeup. They had me, 7 bridesmaids and my Mom, perfectly madeup and styled, on time. They are both incredibly sweet and exactly the kind of people you want on your wedding day-nice, calming, professional and easy going. They were really flexible with scheduling the timing for my hair and makeup trial, which i really appreciate because I was traveling from out of town. Joanna answered emails and phone calls quickly, and was just really easy to work with. I can't emphasize enough how much their kindness and professionalism meant to me during the planning of my wedding and my wedding day. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2011

We had Jess and another lovely woman (I'm so sorry I can't remember her name!) do our hair prior to the wedding. The hair came out gorgeous. They worked so quickly, and were so sweet, it just really took the stress out of the day. Also, so reasonably priced! Great vendor to work with, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Mary · Married on 07/09/2011

Joanna and her team at Lipstick N Lashes were absolutely wonderful to work with for my recent wedding. What I was most impressed with is that they listed to exactly what we wanted. I had pictures of what I liked and they were able to replicate the pictures to a T! They were patient with me at my trial when I was trying to decide what I wanted, and they were patient with me on my wedding day, when I was having veil issues and indecisiveness! Joanna gladly re-did the eye make-up for one of bridesmaids when she decided it was too much, and she did a great job with “barely there” makeup for my sister, who normally wears none. All my girls were beautiful to begin with, but Lipstick N Lashes really made everyone look their best! The best part is that they came to us, in my hotel suite, so that my bridesmaids and I didn’t have to travel on wedding day. I would highly recommend Joanna and her team at Lipstick N Lashes. A million times thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

i felt absolutley gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to the girls at lipstick n lashes. I recieved so many compliments on my hair and makeup that day. When i went in for my trial i had not a clue as to what i wanted, when i left for the day i was confident that my hair and makeup were perfect for my wedding day. I would highly recommend lipstick n lashes for any occasion. They will make you look and feel amazing!!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Kailee · Married on 04/30/2011

I truly cannot say enough about this amazing group of women! I was married on April 30th in Saratoga Springs and had Lipstick N Lashes for both hair and makeup! I am a total girly-girl and love playing with my own makeup...so I was a bit nervous as to how I could make my wedding day makeup different and more extravagent....Well Joanna did it!! She made me feel absolutely beautiful and perfect for our Big Day! Even though we had a very early ceremony at 11:30am, I was completely ready to go by 10:30! Samantha styled my hair and made my "big hair, princess style" dream come true! She is a pro when it comes to modern, elegant, romantic themed styling!! She is so relaxing and fun to work with that she made all my nerves disappear!

I would HIGHLY recommend this team for any wedding and for any kind of bride! Joanna and Samantha made all my styling dreams come true for a price that fit wonderfully with my budget! There are many overpriced teams out there that and...from pictures...don't seem to be worth it....but Lipstick N' Lashes is an INCREDIBLE deal for the professional, friendly, supportive service you get!

Thank you guys for everything!! Professional pictures will be sent as soon as I get them!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2011

Sara · Married on 11/06/2010

What a great place to work with! I live in San Diego and was planning a New York wedding which was so stressful. But Joanna was very helpful and flexible with me. We had a mani/pedi party the day before the wedding at Lipstick N Lashes. And she traveled to us on wedding day to do our make-up. Everything was fabulous!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Shaakima · Married on 08/14/2010

I waited until the month before my wedding to think about makeup, not a good idea. I was so very nervous about finding someone. Joanna was wonderful, she helped me not to feel nervous and did a great job during our consultation. She arrived early the day of the wedding, and when she was done, everyone looked great. I really appreciate Listick N Lashes, thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2010

jolene · Married on 07/17/2010

Great Service, Great hair and makeup and GREAT PRICE! Will come to you!

Sent on 09/26/2010

DV · Married on 07/16/2010

Joanna did an awesome job! She really listened to what I wanted and was able to execute it perfectly. She is so incredibly nice and professional. After doing the trial with her, I was so thankful that I found her and that she was available on my wedding day. She uses great makeup that won't budge and does a great job with the false eyelashes. I would definitely recommend Joanna for any wedding day or special occasion makeup.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Ellen · Married on 07/02/2010

Lipstick and Lashes did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. They did the makeup on me, my bridesmaids and my mother and I thought that we all looked so good. It was important to me that I still looked like myself (only a better version!) on my wedding day since I don't wear a ton of makeup normally and Joanna did such a great job, I felt beautiful but still very much like me. They also did a beautiful job on our hair, and were very flexible in setting up a trial for my mother who lives out of town. I would highly recommend Lipstick N' Lashes to anyone, having a team come to where you are getting ready is so much less stressful than trying to get everyone to a salon.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2010

Lipstick and Lashes was wonderful! I had them not only do hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party but also for my hubands family who were in town for the wedding (from France! everything was perfect even with the language barrier). They were flexible with their times so they were able to accomodae a large number of people and have us all finsihed on time. JoAnna is wonderful to work with as well all we had the pleasure of meeting.

Of of my best friends also used Lipstick N Lashes for her wedding 3 months after mine. Again they were fantastic and JoAnna is amazing with makeup. Would highly recommend and would use again.

Thank you for making us all beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Chelsey · Married on 03/27/2010

Joanna did the makeup for me, my mother, and my sister. She was talented, professional, and flexible. My mother and I almost never wear makeup, but my sister does. Joanna did a wonderful job tailoring the final look to our personalities and comfort levels. My sister's makeup was more striking, particularly around the eyes, which really fit her style and preference. I was really impressed with Joanna's ability to keep my mother's makeup very natural and subtle.

I wanted to look beautiful on my wedding day, but without the makeup being too obvious. Joanna provided just that. I was particularly amazed with what she was able to do for my eyes. I never knew my eyes could look so stunning. Joanna added a little glamor, but in photos the coloring and overall look is still very natural.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Michelle · Married on 01/23/2010

I got married on January 23rd at Longfellows in Saratoga and Lipstick N Lashes did my hair and makeup. I have never had my makeup or hair professionally done....not even for prom and it was one of the best experiences of my life. While planning my wedding I was living in GA even though I was born and raised in upstate NY. They returned my email about their services within 48hrs and were excited, polite and not pushy at all and also included all the info I asked for where as most places just brushed me off as what felt like another pushy bride who should be working around the salons schedule. On my wedding day, they arrived on time and were very patient with my 2 bridesmaids who were slightly late. They kept the atmosphere during my trial and on my wedding day light and enjoyable, full of laughter. Everyone in my party including my mother and myself looked amazing and I would not change a single thing on that day but most of all I am so glad that I went with Lipstick N Lashes. If I ever need my hair and makeup done professionally again I will certainly use them and I will always praise them to whoever asks. On top of it all let me just say that when I contacted them about their services it was within three weeks of my wedding and they still worked with me and bended to my schedule. You can NOT go wrong with Lipstick N Lashes! They are amazing!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Jackie · Married on 12/12/2009

Joanna did an amazing job on my makeup session for my wedding. The makeup she used was amazing, it made my face look completely FLAWLESS, I felt like a celebrity! My makeup was done at 1:00pm and still looked fresh and brand new at midnight! She is fantastic and extremely professional. If you are planning on getting a makeup artist for your wedding, you should contact Joanna because you will be thrilled with the results!

Sent on 12/16/2009