Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

Lipstick N Lashes 5
Lipstick N Lashes 6
Lipstick N Lashes 7

Robin · Married on 09/21/2013

My son and his wife live in NYC, so I chose Lipstick N Lashes for my daughter in law and her bridesmaids, me and mother of the bride. Joanna and her staff were wonderful! Not only were they EXCELLENT at their craft, but, they were kind, smiling, responsive and accommodating every step of the way. These attributes are rarely all found in one place! They arrived at the hotel at 7 am and kept the hair and makeup session flowing and calm. I would highly recommend Lipstick N Lashes!

Sent on 09/29/2013

From beginning to end Joanna was very responsive to my emails and any questions I had. On the day of my wedding the hair artists and makeup artists showed up on time and ready to work! Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful and we were even done a little early so I was able to have a Mimosa and relax before I got dressed.
    I would highly recommend hiring Lipstick N Lashes for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Christine · Married on 08/02/2013

I loved working with Lipstick N Lashes. My hair and makeup trial went amazingly well, as my vision was completely created. The day of my wedding, Lipstick N Lashes came to my hotel suite to work with my bridal party. This allowed me to relax and enjoy the day with my mom and bridesmaids. My hair and makeup was even better than the trial and all of the bridal party was done ahead of schedule!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Tammy · Married on 07/13/2013

I am so glad I chose to use Lipstick N Lashes for my wedding day makeup. Joanna was wonderful to work with. She responded to my questions promptly and was very helpful in coordinating the timing for hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. Patricia was our makeup artist and she was great to work with! During my initial consultation I was worried about my makeup being too dark and Patricia really listened to my concerns and made sure I was comfortable with the final product. On the morning of our wedding, Patricia did all of the makeup for the bridal party (3 bridesmaid, a flower girl, and the mother of the bride and groom). Each person had a completely different style but everyone looked absolutely perfect! I was worried about how everyone would like their makeup but everyone was thrilled with her work! I would highly recommend Lipstick and Lashes for wedding day makeup!

Sent on 07/22/2013

I would highly recommend Lipstick N Lashes! The owner, Joanna was very professional and responded quickly to all my questions. Ladies from Lipstick N Lashes came right to the venue to do our hair and make-up. They did a great job and everyone looked beautiful! They all were so nice and we had fun getting ready. Olya did my hair and she was awesome! She stayed longer to help out with pictures and my veil. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Angela and Lucette from LnL traveled to Lake Placid for my wedding and i was impressed with their promptness, attitudes and their overall final product. My bridesmaids looks gorgeous and their services were a great value. Joanna, the owner, was super responsive and buttoned up. thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/15/2013

Lipstick and Lashes is absolutely amazing no matter what gets brought to them! I had two trials because the staff person who was supposed to do my hair on my wedding day was unable to make my first appointment so I tested my make-up and my hair down for the first trial. I then went back for my up-do trial. Make-up and hair trials were stunning! However, I through them a curveball for the actual wedding - I chose to wear it down but I added in extensions! Katie took off with grace and completed my fairytale look flawlessly! Joanna completed my look with makeup and gorgeous lashes done just as I requested from my trial run. I could not have been happier with my final look and I received SO many compliments on my hair and makeup! :) Also, my bridesmaids brought in pictures for their requests and their hairstyles, done by Krystl and Katie, were perfect! The final styles were beautiful and all my girls were so happy with their looks!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2013

Lipstick N Lashes did an amazing job on my hair and my 7 bridesmaids. We all loved the way our hair turned out and were pleased with the quality of service. Some of us had ideas and pictures and they were able to take those pictures and make it a reality. Some girls did not have any ideas and LNL were able to suggest styles that turned out beautiful. Joanna (the owner) was extremely prompt with answering all my questions and concerns…she always got back to me within the same day. We began hair at 11am and it lasted all day and night! I could not believe how well it stayed..even in the rain! I would highly recommend LNL.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2013

I had so many problems trying to find someone to do my hair and makeup in the capital region. I called various places and was put on hold, told to call back, or completely ignored. The moment I called Lipstick N Lashes, Joanna (owner of LNL) answered all of my questions promptly! I was provided with an amazing experience on my wedding day. I had so much fun working with the 2 hairstylists and makeup artist that were provided for me. They all did an absolute amazing job and my bridesmaids and I received so many compliments in regards to our hair and makeup. Each girl I worked with was professional, punctual, and extremely friendly. I cannot thank LNL enough for what a beautiful job they did. So glad I chose Lipstick N Lashes!!!! If you are living in the capital region, LNL is the prefect choice for you. I recommend them without hesitation. Affordable prices, AMAZING quality and attention. 5 stars! I will most definitely go to them again for hair/makeup.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2013

Joanna was the makeup artist for myself and my friend on my wedding day. I couldn't have been more happy with how our makeup looked! During my makeup trial, Joanna tried a couple of different looks/colors and made sure I was happy. On the wedding day Joanna was very attentive and made sure everything was perfect. I received a lot of compliments! I would highly recommend Lipstick 'N Lashes!

Sent on 04/21/2013

laura · Married on 03/30/2013

Joanna did an amazing job on all of our makeup for my wedding day. She was very professional and everyone loved how their makeup turned out. I would highly recommend Lipstick n Lashes to anyone out there for wedding day makeup.

Sent on 05/11/2013

All my bridesmaids and myself had our hair styled by Lipstick N Lashes. Every girl looked beautiful! There were three stylists that traveled to my hotel. They were all on-time and professional. I was worried about scheduling and they helped to make it work out. I had 7 bridesmaids yet each one had a unique style.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Colleen · Married on 11/03/2012

The ladies from Lipstick n Lashes were fabulous! I am so happy we chose them to "make us beautiful" on my wedding day. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with, and they also worked wonders with our hair and make-up (me, three bridesmaids, and one mother)! We were all incredibly pleased with our final looks. And as the bride, it was so nice having complete confidence that the bridal look I hoped for would be accomplished - and it was! I have no reservations at all about recommending Lipstick n Lashes to other brides!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Lindy · Married on 10/27/2012

Joanna was such pleasure to work with! From the very beginning I was very pleased with how quickly she replied to any email I sent her. I love how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day. Katie was my hair stylist and she was really wonderful to work with as well. They both were so great and made my day even more special! I found Lipstick N Lashes through reading reviews on Wedding Wire so I hope my review will help other brides too!

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Angela did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaid's hair. Even though I didn't quite work out my hair style during the trial, she worked with me on the wedding day to figure out what I wanted. The final result was beautiful and the unique hair styles she did on my girls was beautiful too. Thanks for making us gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2012

I had the girls from Lipstick n Lashes do the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. I could not have been happier with the outcome. I had Katie do my hair and she was so patient with my on my trials and making sure i was happy and then the day of she nailed it! My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire night! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional hair and makeup services on their special day.

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User2194113 · 2+ years ago

Lipstick N Lashes are awesome!! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup. They did such a great job on me and all of my wedding party. Everyone kept commenting on how great everyone looked! Their style is so beautiful and also modern (literally all of my bridesmaids who are married said they wished they had hired them for their own weddings). Both Joanna and Krystl made each girl look uniquely special and fabulous! Hire them today! They do it all and you will be so happy!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Alycia · Married on 09/08/2012

Cassandra was an absolute PLEASURE to work with and so, so talented at the art of makeup! She made myself and all of my girls look absolutely gorgeous, our looks lasted all night long, and we've never looked so beautiful, especially in photos! Maria made my wedding hair look picture perfect and styled it just as I asked for. Joanna, owner, was very responsive throughout the confirmation process and so easy to work. 5 stars all around! Thank you Lipstick N Lashes!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

This was the best decision I made for my wedding day. First of all when I went in for my trial run for my hair and makeup the ladies there were all so nice. We tried a couple of different looks and I was beyond thrilled. On the day of the wedding everything went just as smooth as I had hoped and my brides maids were thrilled with their hair and makeup as was I. Thumbs up all the way!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2012

What an amazing job Lipstick N Lashes did for us! We were quite a large group [11], but that didn't seem to faze the hair stylists and makeup artists who began at 7:30am for photos at 11am. They were prompt, personable, and great to work with. The entire wedding party and MOB were very pleased with their looks, and everything held up through the rain and humidity on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

Breathtaking. That is the only word needed here. Joanna is such an amazing beautician, my makeup and my mom's makeup were STUNNING! She was such a doll to work with, we had had a few trials with her and she is just wonderful! Angela did my hair and it was absolutely stunning!!!! It was more than i could have ever hoped for, it was just perfect! Thank you so much for the memories and making my wedding day morning an absolute breeze!! :-)

Sent on 01/07/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/11/2012

Lipstick N Lashes provided hair and make-up for me on the day of my wedding, as well as hair for my 5 bridesmaids. They offered an amazing hair/make-up trial for me that was priceless in helping me pick what type of hair style and make up I wanted because I was a little indecisive going into it! The ladies from Lipstick N Lashes came to my hotel to do the hair/make-up, which made the day so much easier and relaxing, and showed up on time and prepared. They were fun and helped to keep everyone happy and calm, while still doing a phenomenal job on everyone's hair and my make up. Thanks so much to them for a beautiful bridal party!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2012

I used Lipstick N Lashes based on a reccommendation from a friend and could not have been happier! Joanna was very responsive to my questions and had me feeling very relaxed about everything prior to my big day. We had a large wedding party and everthing flowed so perfectly, I could not have asked for a better start to my wedding. The makeup was flawless and stayed throughout the night and the hair was just amazing. All of my girls were thrilled and felt like rockstars all night! Highly recommend Lipstick N Lashes!

Sent on 09/19/2012