Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

Lipstick N Lashes 5
Lipstick N Lashes 6
Lipstick N Lashes 7

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

Joanna did my hair and makeup for my May wedding and I have never felt more beautiful! She's super sweet and down to earth! My hair and makeup lasted all day/night and part of the next day! So happy with my experience!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you for the great review Ashley! I had so much fun getting you and your MOH ready for your big day! So glad you chose us to get you ready.

All the best,
    Joanna

Staci · Married on 10/04/2015

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! The hair and makeup for myself, the bridesmaids, and the mothers were perfection! We had such a wonderful time getting ready at the salon and the stylists were phenomenal! Everyone looked like the best version of themselves. I would book again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • Morgan & Clinton

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

Joanna and Anne were absolutely wonderful!!! I knew from the second I met them that I made the right decision. I had a blast during my trial, and while getting ready for the wedding. They were so excited to be there, and were so efficient and professional while doing all of our hair and makeup. My bridesmaids (7) were soo happy with their services and prices!! My mom, who could not decide what to do with her hair for months before the wedding, was overjoyed at the style they chose for her. Even though I had had a trial, I told Joanna to get creative with my makeup the day of and she did such a fabulous job! I still had a natural look, but she made my eyes just pop in the perfect way, I was soo happy!! Anne was incredible! No matter the type of hair or style requested she made all of us look absolutely stunning! I cannot thank them enough for the work they did, and would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Morgan! We had such a fun time with all of you and left you girls feeling like we just spent the day with some of our closest friends! Everyone was so nice and happy it was contagious! All the best to you and Clinton!!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/11/2015

Joanna was recommended to me by my photographer as being reliable, on time, and great with her work. I set up a make up trial with her, and quickly saw what all the fuss was about! Not only was she easy to get ahold of, quick to respond to phone calls and emails, but she has such a great personality and is so fun to work with. On my wedding day, Joanna came earlier than needed to set up and let me relax a bit before starting on my mom and I's hair and make up. You will see in my profile picture for yourself just how amazing her work is. I would hands down recommend Joanna to anyone who is looking for a make up artist. Her work is just amazing, and she was so fun and relaxing to work with on a day that can be quite stressful. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up on my wedding day, all that I knew were true, because the results were staring at me any time I looked in the mirror.

Please do yourself a favor and book Joanna now before she's booked. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Claire · Married on 08/29/2015

Joanna and her entire team were amazing! Anne & Jade are the absolute best. They were extremely talented, friendly and helped us all relax and have fun. They helped me feel absolutely beautiful. I 100% recommend Joanna's company. She and her team will take great care of you. Joanna is an exemplary professional. She was very responsive to any needs or concerns that I had and went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied. A big thank you for everything you did for me!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

I used Lipstick N Lashes for my wedding & was so impressed! Joanna & her team of girls did a perfect job with hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Carolyn · Married on 03/14/2015

Joanna and Anne did a fabulous job for my bridal hair and makeup and the hair and makeup for my bridemaids. They came to us at the hotel as we were getting ready and were a lovely, sweet presence. I loved my hair and makeup and it stayed looking great through pictures in the semi-drizzle, crying through speeches and rocking out on the dance floor. Thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Joanna at Lipstick N Lashes was so amazing to work with! She was so calm and methodical through the whole process, which is exactly what a bride needs in the frenzy of wedding planning. You could tell she thoroughly enjoys what she does, and she was so amazing at bringing out the best features of myself (the bride) and of my beautiful bridesmaids. My hair and makeup looked stunning from 10am until midnight. Thank you so much team!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/29/2014

Joanna and Ann from Lipstick N' Lashes were a delight to work with during my wedding this past November. Joanna really impressed me with her responsiveness and ability to work with me via email/phone to coordinate the logistics. Ann did an amazing job on my hair. I loved my look and it lasted all day without any issues. She also did hair for my bridesmaids, mothers and sister-in-law. She made sure to show up early and we never felt rushed as we got ready. I'd highly recommend Lipstick N' Lashes to other brides!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you for the review Jennifer! We also enjoyed working with you and we thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day!

Christine · Married on 11/22/2014

I had my make-up done by Joanna and she did an amazing job! Our make-up was flawless and lasted the entire day into the night. I will definitely be going to see her again!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with Christine! Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to be a part of your big day!

Leah · Married on 10/19/2014

I used Lipstick N Lashes for my recent wedding & couldn't be happier. Joanna & her team of girls did a perfect job with hair & makeup for all of us...including 2 toddler flower girls & a little mohawk "do" for my 2 yr old ring bearer...so cute! I never liked the way my hair/makeup turned out when I was a bridesmaid in other weddings but all I had to do was show Joanna a pic & she completely transformed me exactly how I wanted, but better than I even imagined. The makeup & hair stayed perfect all day long. I was iffy on the fake eyelashes, but am SO glad I was convinced to try them, they made a huge difference in pics! Joanna & her team were such fun to work with & I would highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 12/15/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! Being a part of your day and getting you girls ready was very special! Thank you for choosing us as your wedding hair and makeup stylists!

Cathe · Married on 09/19/2014

Joanna was a pleasure to work with. Had so many compliments on my hair.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Joanna was GREAT to work with. I came from out of town, so we did everything via email and it worked out perfectly! She could not have done a better job on my hair & make up - it was everything I thought it would be. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Anneli · Married on 08/30/2014

I was very pleased with Lipstick N Lashes and I am happy that I picked them to do the makeup for my wedding. I love makeup and am super picky when other people do my makeup so I was even more picky when it came to selecting who I would book to do all the makeup for my wedding. I was referred to Lipstick N Lashes by my photographer and booked them right away after viewing some of their work online and in other weddings. My makeup looked great along with all of my bridesmaids not to mention our makeup stayed on all night and I didn't even need a touch up. I would definitely recommend Lipstick N Lashes to anyone else.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Anneli! We are glad that you chose us to do the makeup for you and your bridal party for your wedding day. Suzanne enjoyed spending the morning with you girls and getting everyone ready for your day. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

I'm not even sure where to start when talking about how much I loved working with Joanna and Allie at Lipstick and Lashes! They were amazing on the day of our wedding, and equally as wonderful during the trials I had. It was so wonderful to have them come to us girls on our wedding day... I absolutely loved sitting around with my mother and bridesmaids while we got beautified! It was such a fun way to start such a special day.

Joanna is wonderful- so sweet, and so willing to make you feel comfortable with your hair and makeup. I was pretty indecisive with my hair, and scheduled 3 trials; the third was an impromptu that Joanna was able to schedule for me only a few days before my wedding (when I was having doubts about my updo). On the day of, she presented several options and was so patient. I absolutely loved my final hair and makeup! One of my favorite moments of our day was when Joanna said, "I'm going to miss you!" I truly felt like I had spent the morning and my previous trials with one of my good friends! She goes above and beyond, and I can't recommend her enough.

I love Allie too, and so did all of our girls who had her for updos. She provided a ton of guidance for my indecisive girls, and their hair came out amazing. She is so sweet, and so much fun to hang out with too!

Lipstick and Lashes were amazing, and I can't recommend Joanna and Allie enough. I plan on being a forever customer, because I enjoyed working with them so much!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

jessica · Married on 07/18/2014

I just got married yesterday at the Franklin Plaza and had the pleasure of spending my morning with Anne. I traveled (over an hour) to Lipstick N Lashes a few months ago to get a hair trial done because I had heard about their amazing work and I fell in love with their website and photo gallery. I loved the trial! I have sooo much hair and I wasn't sure it would work with my visions- but I had no doubt that Anne could do it. Yesterday, she got to the bridal suite early and was ready to go. She spent a good amount of time on all of us (myself and 3 others). Everyone's hair came out beautifully. Joanna was great in keeping in touch with me and saving a hair piece that I fell in love with at their shop. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Thank you for traveling to us!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Taking the time to leave this review right after your wedding was very thoughtful We are so happy that you had a great experience and hope your wedding was just perfect!

Briana · Married on 06/28/2014

Joanna and her "glam crew" arrived at my hotel room bright and early at 6:00 a.m. to begin the beautification process of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and myself for my wedding day! Even though there were a lot of nerves and emotions running high in that hotel suite, Joanna and her girls were SOO amazing at turning everyone into movie stars for the day. Every single one of my girls looked so glamourous...I just cannot thank Lipstick N Lashes enough. The makeup stayed on ALL day...even though we got ready so early in the morning. That was simply amazing! Oh...and just a recommendation for all the ladies out there...get the fake lashes...just do it, you won't be disappointed. :)

xoxox
    Briana Tracy
    June 28, 2014

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

This means so much to us Briana! It was so special to spend the morning with you and your friends and family getting you all ready for your big day! Thank you for this great review!
    xoxoxo

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

I could not have been happier with the hair and make-up services provided by Lipstick N Lashes. Joanna, the salon's owner, was a pleasure to work with; she was always so gracious and responsive to my numerous questions, concerns, and changes in plans.

Patricia, our make-up artist, was incredible -- truly, she was a saint! I was a little emotionally raw at my make-up trial and had a minor bridal meltdown; rather than treating me like a crazy person (which how I probably came across in the moment), Patricia was infinitely calm, patient, reassuring, and nurturing. On the day of the wedding, she created a look that was flawless and made me feel beautiful (which is a *huge* deal for someone like me who can be highly self-critical!), all the while keeping me laughing and at ease throughout the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Katie, our hair stylist, was equally wonderful. She felt like another girlfriend during the getting-ready process, joining in on our jokes and excitement about the day. The hairstyle she created for me was so gorgeous, I was glad that I had made the decision to forego a veil so that the style wasn't hidden. She was able to work with numerous hair types in my wedding party, and my maid of honor (whose very curly hair has been ruined by other wedding day stylists in the past) couldn't stop raving about how happy she was with Katie's styling of her hair.

I would recommend Lipstick N Lashes -- and Patricia and Katie in particular -- to any bride without hesitation. It was an absolute joy to get to know them and to have them involved with the wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Jessica, it was really a pleasure working with you too and this means a lot to us as a business and individually to Katie and Patricia as well. We wish you all the best!

Patricia · Married on 06/14/2014

Lipstick and Lashes is without a doubt the most amazing salon in upstate NY and I am more than happy with how my ladies and I looked on my wedding day! My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and to see how beautiful we all looked is just priceless! From the first day I met the salon owner, Joanna, I absolutely loved her boutique and knew right away that she would be the one to make it special! I met Joanna just over a year before my day, and continued to visit the salon for services, and never left disappointed!! Joanna did my makeup and hair for my engagement photos,for the rehearsal dinner and then for the actual wedding day! I have to brag about the fact that she added extensions to my hair, and all three times, I felt more than confident with them as everyone thought it was my actual hair! The ladies of my wedding party looked glamorous, as each of their hair styles matched their personalities! There was a total of nine of us and Joanna and her team never once said "I'm not sure we can do that!" They were able to do anything that my girls brought to the table! Whatever crazy ideas (and there were a few) that i thought of, Joanna made it happen! My make up was flawless, and I even had lashes applied that looked completely natural!

(Lipstick and Lashes also did my daughters hair and makeup for her prom and she was stunning!!! Not to mention an ombre hair color done by Allie which was and still is absolutely beautiful! As a mother when my daughter first told me about this color which was like a red and blonde combination, I was very nervous. However, after sitting in Allie's chair, I was more than impressed!!)

Joanna definitely made this entire process fun and went out of her way to make my experience less stressful and simply perfect. I gained an amazing friend and will always continue to visit the salon! I couldn't have dreamed of having a better experience! <3

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Patty! The feeling is very much mutual and we absolutely loved being a part of your day and everything leading up to it! Thank you for the stellar review and all the best to you and Jon!!

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

I was lucky enough to book Lipstick N Lashes for my memorial day weekend on May 24, 2014. Joanna is amazing and transformed me to the Victorian look i was hoping for and Anne did an absolutely amazing job on my hair! I felt beautiful and so did my sister and mother. Joanna and Anne are fun to work with and really make you feel special on your wedding day. They were very prompt and extremely talented. I can't say enough about them, they are worth every penny and more and they will make you feel beautiful and very relaxed on your wedding day. Much thanks to both Joanna and Anne!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Not only are the ladies at Lipstick N Lashes professional, easy to work with and extremely talented; they are a fun group to work with and help made the process of getting ready very much enjoyable. They showed up early, set-up and were ready to go at start time. They had a prepared but relaxed energy that helped calm my nerves.

I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking for bridal hair and make-up services. Special thanks to Anne and Yvette for making me look extra special on my special day.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

This means so much to us Danielle. Thank you for the review and hope you are enjoying married life so far!
  • MrandMrsZiggy

Melissa · Married on 02/14/2014

Very professional and accommodating. You won't be disappointed if you hire these ladies.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were a dream bride to work with and Anne and Jean really enjoyed working with all of you on your big day! Thank you for choosing us.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2013

Joanna and Samantha showed up on time and were true professionals. They made me and my bridal party look stunning and we had a lot of fun working with them!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Kristina · Married on 10/20/2013

Lipstick N Lashes did a fabulous job on my hair, my bridesmaids hair and some other members of the wedding. They were capable and excellent at doing hair and they came up with wonderful hair styles for all of us ladies to have done for my wedding day. They were spectacular at what they do and very attentive to each of us. It was a great day and my hair and all the girls' hair held up so well!

Sent on 02/17/2014
  • User3591923 · 2+ years ago

Lipstick N Lashes was everything I could have dreamed of with my wedding day hair & makeup. Angela has such a wonderful personality and is so creative when it comes to doing hair. I had 2 trials with her, then changed my mind the morning of the wedding on what I wanted. She was great with customizing my hair for exactly what I wanted, and it turned out more beautiful than I had imagined it. Our makeup was done by Christina (I think), and it was flawless the entire night! They both traveled to Lake George the day of the wedding, arrived on time with smiles on their faces, and laughed with us the entire time we were getting ready. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent, high quality service!

Sent on 10/09/2013