Lips to Lashes Reviews

58 | Deerfield Beach, FL

58 Reviews for Lips to Lashes

Stephanie was extremely professional from the moment we met. She responded to all my email in a timeline manner and offered great prices for excellent make up services. She also listened and paid attention to what i wanted. She was always excited to work with my bridesmaids and I. She was very accommodating and always made sure things were done the way I envisioned it. It was a great pleasure to work with her. I would highly recommend her. She has a pleasant personality, easy to work with, and always excited about her job. I used her for my engagement shoot and plan on using her for my friend'a wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Kelsey · Married on 03/01/2014

Stephanie did such an amazing job! She was very professional and I couldn't have been happier with the way she did my makeup and how I looked!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2014

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She was such a sweetheart and was very accommodating. My trail was perfect & the day of my wedding I ended up switching my mind on my color palette and she had no problem executing it. I would highly recommend her for anyone & any occasion. She very professional and personable.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Cassie & David · Married on 01/25/2014

We loved Stephanie from Lips to Lashes! We highly recommend her as she was very professional, was there on time to get everything going and she made all of us look just fabulous.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

Stephanie is so great!! My wedding makeup was amazing and she is so sweet! Thank you again.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Raissa · Married on 04/20/2013

I could not have asked for a better experience with Lips to Lashes!

Stephanie is an extremely professional, organized and talented make up artist. She made me feel very comfortable from our first consultation all the way through my big day. We worked together on achieving the perfect look for me on the day of my trial (which I highly recommend)! She was very attentive and patient throughout the whole process, never rushing but giving me her professional input when I was unsure of something.

On my wedding day, she was prompt and ready to get started - no stress there! Everything went smoothly and my makeup turned out FLAWLESS! I also recommend going with an airbrush technique. My makeup literally lasted until the next day - It still looked perfect.

I was a very happy bride with my makeup and there is no price for that!

Thank you Stephanie for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Stephanie was on time, very professional, the make up she did on me and my bridesmaids was beautiful, and overall she was just a really nice person. I would highly recommend her for bridal make-up, and I will probably use her for other occasions in the future.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Allison · Married on 12/26/2014

Stephanie is excellent!! Very talented and very professional. We received so many compliments on our makeup!

Sent on 12/30/2014