Lips to Lashes Reviews

58 | Deerfield Beach, FL

58 Reviews for Lips to Lashes

laura · Married on 08/13/2016

My make up was flawless and lasted all night long. I truly felt so beautiful! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Meredith · Married on 05/28/2016

Stephanie did a fantastic job on my wedding day doing everyone’s makeup. Not only did everyone look beautiful, but Stephanie was attentive, professional and most importantly fun. I would recommend Stephanie to do makeup for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Stephanie at lips to lashes was absolutely amazing to work with. She did the make up for myself and my bridesmaids for my 2 day wedding event. She was on time for both events and very professional. I was beyond happy with the results. My bridal makeup for both days was flawless. I kept receiving compliments about my makeup even weeks after the wedding was over. The thing I found amazing was that she was able to do a gorgeous indian wedding makeup look (which surpassed the work of many of the indian bridal makeup artists out there, in my opinion) with only having done one indian bride before me. She was able to provide a glamorous makeup look that still looked natural and not overdone. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/16/2016

Stefanie is PHENOMINAL and so incredibly talented. She made my entire bridal party (and myself) feel more gorgeous than ever. She is so detail oriented and can do any style. I would recommend her a million times over and wish I could have her to my makeup everyday; such a talented artist, and such a pleasure to work with!!!! AMAZING!!!!! Wish I could give more than 5 stars, truly blown away by her work.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 02/20/2016

Stephanie was one of the best choices I made while planning our wedding day. Not only was she professional, but she also did an amazing job on all of us. We even added an extra girl on the day of and she was able to make it work without compromising the quality of the makeup. I’ve used Lips to Lashes for other events and I will continue to advise all of my future brides to go with her for beautiful makeup!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Melanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Stephanie with Lips to Lashes did an amazing job with all of the ladies makeup for my wedding. What I liked best is she listens to you and does your makeup the way you like it done. This is the first time, and also a few of the other ladies who got their makeup professionally done, that I/we absolutely loved it. She takes her time and is very patient and nice. Stephanie communicates well during the whole wedding process and shows up ready to go. She is very familiar with the business. After meeting with her once you can tell right away that she loves what she does and her passion for makeup. She takes her time and plans her time well. She also showed up early to ensure she would be ready to go. I would highly recommend Stephanie with Lips to Lashes.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

Lips to Lashes did an amazing job on myself (the bride) and all 8 of my bridesmaids. I have always admired how talented she was in making everyone's eyes stand out and the day of my wedding she did just that. Everyone looked amazing and flawless. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Denise · Married on 06/13/2015

Stephanie was great. She was very professional, personable, and a great make-up artist. I along with one of my 4 bridesmaids had airbrush makeup done by Stephanie. Stephanie did a test application with me at her shop which was setup very nice and was very clean. She was very accommodating and told me the brand and colors we had decided on incase I wanted to go buy lipstick for touchup during the evening. Stephanie came to the Sundy House to do our makeup the morning of and was right on with the timing she suggested. Everyone thought I looked fantastic and the pictures turned out great. Thank you Stephanie. I was so happy I chose Lips to Lashes. Her service was great and a very fair price. I would call her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Stephanie is amazing!! She is very professional, patient, friendly, and punctual. She has great ideas for make up looks, and a very precise technique. I loved how clean she kept everything. Her end result is stellar! You will not regret hiring her !!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Judy · Married on 05/23/2015

Stephanie from Lips to Lashes was awesome!! She was very professional and punctual!! She did my makeup so well!! It looked very special but natural at the same time. I would absolutely use her again for s special event and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great makeup artist!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Extremely reliable and punctual. My wedding started at 11am and with 5 ladies getting ready, Stephanie was at my hotel room at 4:30am to do everyone's make-up. Her passion and creativity is evident in all her natural looking masterpieces. She listens to her clients and delivers everything that is requested. I highly recommend Stephanie for all types of events from weddings to glitz/glamor.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Angelica · Married on 04/25/2015

Stephanie is by far the best make up artist around. She made me feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day. She helped me beforehand with my trial and I even went back and forth with ideas and she was so helpful. She cleaned her brushes and makeup before each bridesmaid and myself. Her skills are outstanding and she uses top quality makeup. She is skilled in so many different looks not just bridal. I have already recommended her to future brides and still continue to recommend her.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

I can not rave enough about my makeup artist,Stephanie, from Lips To Lashes. Her work is incredible, her professionalism is precise and accurate, and she is just an all around sweet person who truly cares about how you look on your day! I had her do myself for a trial and fell in love with her work!! I than booked her for not only myself, but my mother, MOH, & 8 of my bridesmaids and she was more than accomodating!! For any event I will ever go to, she will be my makeup artist. I have a few friends getting married soon and I highly recommend them to use Stephanie!!! :)

Sent on 04/21/2015

Shara · Married on 04/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Lips to Lashes! I had a difficult time finding professionals in the Marathon, FL area. My photographer in Miami highly recommended Lips to Lashes. So thankful I reached out to her!

Stephanie is amazing; professional, organized, prepared, is a good listener, and uses high quality products. She drove a few hours south to do my mom's, bridesmaids, and my make up. Everyone loved it! It was soft, elegant yet sexy. Everyone looked like a better version of themselves not a make up disaster. Even in the Florida Keys, our make up stayed fresh. Stephanie was so nice to work with and I would use her again and highly recommend to others!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Maria · Married on 04/04/2015

Stephanie was amazing. Every single one of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and myself (bride) looked absolutely gorgeous. She was early and worked the entire time. I couldn't of asked for a better makeup artist! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Shanna · Married on 03/27/2015

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She nailed the look I was going for and I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend her for any event especially weddings! You don't have to worry about your makeup turning out good...she did such an awesome job!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Arielle · Married on 02/28/2015

Stephanie was AMAZING!!!! So professional, so talented and the sweetest person on the planet! She made me look AND feel beautiful for my wedding and I couldn't ask for anything more she was truly incredible. The makeup flawlessly lasted all day and night and I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I got!! Stephanie knows makeup so well, she knows the trends and knows how to make every girl look her best. All my bridesmaids were extremely impressed as well. Every bride needs to use Stephanie for their big day or they are making a huge mistake :)

Sent on 03/16/2015

Nikole · Married on 01/17/2015

Stephanie was absolutely amazing!!! She did the make up not only for myself, the bride, but also the 6 bridesmaids and the mother-of-the-bride! Each girl looked more beautiful than the first!! I truly enjoyed spending the morning of my wedding day in the company of such a positive, upbeat, kind, and professional make up artist and person. I could not have asked for a better person for the job!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Stephanie!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

SAMANTHA · Married on 12/27/2014

I can’t say enough amazing things about Stephanie with Lips to Lashes! She was the ultimate professional throughout the whole process and was always available for any questions I had. She was great to bounce ideas off of, open to trying anything to make you happy, but still offered her professional opinion when necessary. First and foremost, all tools and makeup are handled extremely carefully to ensure 100% compliance with sanitation. This is HUGE. You don’t have to worry with Stephanie, she is timely and efficient (will make sure everything is going smoothly for you as far as timeline) but also takes the (necessary) time to make sure that everything is up to par for all clients, as it should be so nothing is ever tainted with germs! She is well-versed in many different styles – she can do super traditional or can get as creative as you’d like her to be, so her range is fantastic. Her product knowledge was incredible, and for a makeup junkie like me, I SO appreciated this.

I had skin concerns and Stephanie talked through all of my worries with me with the utmost patience and regard. She was wonderfully spirited and so sweet throughout the whole process, as well as on the day of my wedding. She deals well with brides on the day of, as well as moms, bridesmaids, grandmas, etc. - she can handle them all!

I would, without reservation, recommend Stephanie for any special occasion to someone with confidence that she will do an amazing job!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Dominique · Married on 06/21/2014

Stephanie was great! She was able to work around my short notice for my wedding. Prices were reasonable. She was on time and very professional. Her work is amazing. My bridesmaids and myself looking gorgeous!! Highly recommended!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kirstin · event on: 05/31/2014

Great for special occasions or simple elegant makeup for everyday! No one else is better- must see Stephanie! She not only does incredible makeup but also takes the time to get to know each client.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kirstin · event on: 05/30/2014

Stephanie is so sweet and helpful! She really listens to exactly what you want and adds her professional advice. She has extraordinary makeup skills and everything in her studio is so clean. I wouldn't go to anyone else, absolutely fabulous.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Alana · Married on 05/04/2014

Stephanie did such an amazing job on me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Stephanie truly is the best and I am so grateful I found her. I couldn't possibly have had a better experience than what I had with her. Stephanie's talent exceeds that of all others. Not to mention she is a truly beautiful person.
    From everything from the patience and compassion she exudes during your trial run to the strong attention to detail she exhibits on your wedding day, choosing Stephanie as your makeup artist for the most important day of your life is something I can assure you that you won't regret!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kimberlee · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephanie at Lips to Lashes is a phenomenal make-up artist! She is professional, timely, well-priced, and most importantly very talented. She was able to travel (with her make-up chair in tow!) an hour away to my wedding venue and worked on my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law, and me for 5+ hours in the bridal suite without taking me up on my offer to take a break and grab a snack with us. She offers regular or airbrushed make-up services. We all took her up on airbrush and it proved to be a great decision. My make-up was set at 3:45 and still looked fresh at midnight during our after party. I'm glad Stephanie encouraged me to have lashes put on because it made a world of difference in our pictures.

To back-track a bit, Stephanie first put me at ease when I met her for my make-up trial in her studio. She encouraged me to bring photos of the look I wanted and we talked it through to make sure we were on the same page before she even began. She is the type of make-up artist that really listens to what the customer wants for a look and gives it to them. Oh, and she does facials too! My husband and I both had facials done the week before the wedding and were more than satisfied with her services for those as well. I would highly recommend Stephanie's services to anyone and everyone who needs their make-up done for an event. In fact, my sister-in-law is getting married next year and has already made the no-brainer decision to hire Lips to Lashes for her big day!

Thank you, Stephanie!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/25/2014

Stephanie is the girl to have when it comes to getting your makeup done! She is amazing at what she does, listens to what you want, will make suggestions and will leave you feeling absolutely beautiful!! Steph you did an incredible job on all my girls and myself for my wedding, I couldn't have felt more beautiful! Thank you so much!! You're the best!

Sent on 05/13/2014