Lippincott Manor Reviews

Lippincott Manor 3
Lippincott Manor 4
Lippincott Manor 5

Maria · Married on 06/16/2012

Hi my name is Maria and my wedding was June 16 2012 . My experience with lippincott was great Tricia and Marty were very professional and helped plan my big day very well. Tricia did a beautiful job with my ceremony and recommend lippincott to any bride to be.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Maria for your review. You were a beautiful bride and I wish you and your family much love and happiness.

Brianna · Married on 06/02/2012

There are few words that I can think of to describe our experience at Lippincott Manor. Particularly those that will do justice to Tricia and Marty's kindness, attentiveness and warmth. The venue itself is naturally breathtaking; from the view and firey sunset we were blessed with, to Marty's pristine landscaping. It's honest, rich and beautiful. There are all these peaceful areas for guests to congregate away from the DJ's music if they wanted; gazebos, benches, a rock seat made by Marty himself... But what really made our wedding special was this amazing couple. So in love themselves, they felt like our family. They were there every step of the way, in every detail; From setting up and orchestrating the event to Tricia bringing us (delicious) hors d'oeuvres during our pictures because we were starving. We wanted for nothing. In fact, she's the only reason we ate dinner at all! She headed straight for us, grabbed our hands and simply said "You're my bride and groom. Come with me. You're eating." Thank God because I was near passing out! It was personal touches like this that I know for a fact you can't find in many places... I could go on and on, but at the end of the day, our wedding was the most amazing moment of my life and although my husband, family, friends and the Lord had everything to do with it, it would have been pale in comparison anywhere else in the world. I mean that with all my heart.

God Bless!
    With All Our Love,
    Tom & Brianna Brigante

Sent on 07/21/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Such a beautiful couple, it was our pleasure to work with you to make your day as special as you both are. It's people like you that inspire us to help others to create a unique experience that is cherished forever. It warms our hearts to know that we were a big part of the best day of your life and that you felt like we were family. THANK YOU for enriching our life with your love and gratitude and we wish you God's abundant blessings.....
  • Analisse

Analisse · Married on 05/27/2012

Using Lippincott Manor was the best decision we made for our wedding. The atmosphere was elegant and relaxed and the owners are professional, courteous, friendly, extremely helpful and flexible. They did everything to accomodate to our needs and never made us feel like a bother. The scenery was so beautiful we even went back a few weeks later to do some follow up pictures with our photographer. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for simple elegance and I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Tricia and Marty!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Analisse, it was our pleasure working with you. The day was wonderful, you and John make the perfect pair, and Marty and I wish you nothing but the very best. Your family was a delight, hope to see you all here again soon. God Bless............

Lori · Married on 08/20/2011

Tricia and Marty were amazing! They catered our wedding at our farm and everything was terrific! The food was delicious, the service was excellent and they made it all happen without a hitch. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer for their event. They helped me feel so at ease that I never once worried about the food or other details of the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Lori for taking the time to review our services. You and Brian are so sweet, you made it so easy. Best wishes to both of you! We actually got a booking from your wedding for next year!

Katrina · Married on 07/30/2011

Our day was made very special by Lippincott Manor. We are thankful and would recommend them to anyone having a special day.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your day was special because you are. We so enjoyed working with you and wish you both the very best.
  • F

Renee · Married on 06/11/2011

Lippincott Manor is a beautiful place to have your wedding. Just a little insight from the Bride. I was suppose to be married on September 25th outside at the farm this being my dream wedding with tents and etc. My dad got very sick so we moved it to a small winery with just family, things got worse the wedding got cancelled and my dad passed on the 29th of September. With all of that I started again trying to figure out how to do this wedding knowing that I would not have my dad there. I went on line searching to find what would be the best for me and my husband to be. Most places wanted 100 people guarantee and that would not work for me it was just family, when I saw the website for Lippincott Manor I sent an e-mail and the response I got was overwhelming to me here was a women who did not even know me wanting to do whatever she could to help, so I setup and appointment in the middle of winter without seeing how beautiful it would be in June and I booked it. Tricia and Marty made the most difficult day for me not having my dad there my dream wedding. It was perfect they are two very special people whom I will never forget

Sent on 10/08/2011

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your making me cry....... again. It was our most definite pleasure to work with you and help make your dreams come to life. Your dad was here in spirit and meeting you and sharing this most special day was a blessing to us. Your a beautiful couple, best wishes always!!! ~Tricia~

Matthew · Married on 06/12/2010

The best thing about Lippincott Manor was their willingness to be flexible all the way down to the last minute details. Their flexibility allowed us to make our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be and more!

Sent on 08/04/2010

erica · Married on 10/24/2009

I would recommend Lippincott Mannor and Tricia to anyone who is getting married. She really helped me through things that most people would just want me to spend more money with them. She make your day personal and she really cares about how your day turns out.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Jenn · Married on 08/28/2009

I had a wonderful experience with Lippin Cott Manor. Tricia helped me with every little detail of planning my wedding. I couldn't of choice a better location to have my wedding or a better person to help me with all the stressful thing
    i needed to get done. They provide a list of vendors which give you great deals we never had to pick anything up everything was delivered to the facility. The day of the wedding I was completely stressed out when I finally got there and she walked me through the doors to show me what it looked like I cried it was absolutely beautiful and she couldn't of done a better job. The staff was completely professional you didn't even notice they were. Lippin Cott Manor is a great place to have a wedding or and kind of event you are looking for you will not be unhappy with the services there. Thank you Lippin Cott Manor for everything you did for my Husband and I if it wasn't for you I'm not sure if it would of been possible for us to get married.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Heather · Married on 06/07/2008

The staff at Lippincott Manor were exceptional, especially Tricia! We were married on one of the hottest days of the year and the entire staff maintained their composure and professionalism despite the heat. The grounds were beautiful as were the facilities. Tricia made sure that my husband and I ate both our meal and our cake. Everything was well coordinated and planned out. We received absolutely no complaints from our guests, just compliments. If we could do it all again (and we definitely would!) we would without a doubt choose Lippincott Manor.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for your positive comments. The testimonials really help in marketing and I really appreciate you taking the time to write. Hope you and Brian are doing well and please stop by and see us sometime. Blessings always, ~Tricia~

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2007

I loved Lippincott Manor. It was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. I have and will continue to recommend this venue to anyonelooking for a beautiful, low cost, no stress wedding. Trish was wonderful and was very pleased to meet all of our needs.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Tiffany, Thanks very,very much for your comments and recommendations. It was my pleasure working with you and Rob, your both very special. Best of luck to you both in all you do. Drop in if your in the area, would love to see you. Blessings, ~Tricia~

raena · Married on 10/07/2007

We had our dream wedding at Lippincott Manor. The owners were extremely accomodating. The guests loved that the ceremony and reception were just steps away form each other. The grounds are gorgeous. We would do the same all over again!

Sent on 02/20/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Raena, Thanks so much for your great recommendation. Nothing makes us happier than to know that we were a special part of your memorial day and our greatest compliment is that you had your dream wedding here. Best wishes to Dan and the family. Blessings always, ~Tricia~

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2007

Lippincott Manor made the wedding planning process a breeze. The entire staff, especially Tricia, treated us as people, not just customers. I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Kelly, Your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Hope Josh is well, please send him our well wishes. Please stop by when your in the area, would love to see you both. Blessings always, ~Tricia~

Sheri · Married on 09/22/2007

I have nothing but great things to say about Lippincott Manor. The staff was kind and the Food was great. I am not into big fancy places with expensive fancy food dishes, it was like being home and I loved it. They let me alter an already designated menu for my set price to make it special.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Sheri, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy that you were pleased with our service and food and customized menu. Your wedding was beautiful and your family a delight. My best to Bill! Blessings always, ~Tricia~

Jasmine · Married on 09/02/2007

Our family still talks about our wedding reception! It was a wonderful exerience and memory. The setting at Lippincott Manor is absolutely beautiful. It was perfect for an outdoor experience, with the luxury of a climate controlled permenant tent. Everything went smoothly and seamlessly. The price was unbeatable by anywhere else we looked. I would highly recommend this facility for your wedding event.

Sincerely Jasmine Maguire

Sent on 04/13/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your wonderful review. You were a delight to work with and your family very, very sweet. I use so many of your pictures for my advertising, you made such a gorgeous bride. Best of luck with the new arrival in August. Please stop by and see us, we'd love to see you. Blessings, ~Tricia~

Cara · Married on 07/22/2006

I booked this place for my wedding. I always wanted on outdoor wedding and Tricia and her staff went above and beyond my expectations. It was beautiful and just what I wanted, I couldn't have asked for a better day! I'm actually thinking of having my step-daughters sweet 16 party here.

Sent on 03/13/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Hi Cara, Thanks so much for your kind words. You made a gorgeous bride and we enjoyed your wedding as much as you did. I'd love to host your step daughters sweet 16 so please call me. My best to Tommy and your family. Blessings, ~Tricia~
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/29/2006

Lippincott Manor is a wonderful place to have your wedding. The staff is kind, helpful, and top notch in service. The grounds are beautiful with a sunset you will never forget. I could not have asked for more!

I recommend Lippincott for any special occasion and am glad I chose to have my big day there.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It's so nice hearing from you Faith. Thank you so much for your beautiful review. You and Michael made such a gorgeous couple, I use your pictures all the time. Hope all is well and looking forward to hearing from you. Blessings to you and your family, ~Tricia~

Tricia and Marty are sweet, resourceful and responsive. The venue is beautiful. Tricia and Marty know a variety of vendors if you need suggestion and are very open to working with people you find yourself. They helped me find a judge three weeks before my wedding date, and a tent vendor 5 days before when the forecast looked like rain. They allowed me to customize my experience but would take care of thing I didn't know about or didn't want to figure out.
    I also recommend doing lanterns, a service that Tricia and Marty provide. It is very magical.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was our pleasure Rita & Albert to work with you to create a magical day that the both of you have dreamed about. Your ideas were unique and fun as both of you are. Thank you for allowing us to share in your day. Best wishes and blessings..

Heather · Married on 08/10/2008

They were really nice to work, they keep their place very clean, and the gardens looked beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Hi Heather, Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Hope you and Curtis are doing well and also thanks so much for your recommendations. Erica booked with me last week thanks to you telling her about us. Very, very much appreciated. Blessings always, ~Tricia~

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

Tricia and Marty did everything in their power to make our day wonderful, and I can honestly say that our day was perfect.

Everything was great--and so reasonably priced! I am so delighted with the way everything turned out. Both our families are still raving about the day; the food was bountiful, there were tons of activities to keep our guests on their feet (we were allowed to bring some lawn games like giant Jenga, giant Connect 4, and bocce; we took advantage of the s'mores bar; and our guests had a blast taking pictures on the wagon!), and we danced so much. Our wedding was so much fun and it has everything to do with the spectacular staff at Lippincott.

The only reason I didn't give full marks for professionalism was an oversight that was mostly the fault of one of our guests. One of our guests was dehydrated and vomited on the lawn (gross, I know! And super embarrassing for us and her), but Marty notified my husband and I of this as we were being called to cut the cake. I think it would have been better if he alerted a member of our bridal party or addressed us about the issue at the end of the night instead of as we were in transit to participate in one of the day's milestones.

On the whole, however, I cannot express how thankful I am for the way the day turned out. Tricia and Marty worked with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was the stuff of dreams. Everything from their recommendations for preferred vendors to the flexibility they offered us was absolutely perfect.

So much love for the team at Lippincott Manor!

Lippincott Manor 6
    Lippincott Manor 7
    Lippincott Manor 8
    Lippincott Manor 9
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

I wanted to thank you for your review on wedding wire and apologize for any misunderstandings. Marty and I do everything possible to make our couples dreams come true and unfortunately at times situations arise that we have to bring to their attention in order to be sure everyone is safe. Your friend that vomited was drunk, not dehydrated, she actually arrived that way on the bus. She was drinking and then vomited, falling over and needing some assistance and then continued drinking from her girlfriends glass after vomiting. I told her that she would not be served at the bar and I offered her some coffee. We are totally responsible for everyone here and our policy is to notify you if such things occur rather than have her escorted out. I’m sorry Marty happened to notify you when you were ready to cut your cake, however it was something that had to be addressed immediately. So happy everything else was wonderful for you and Shane, it was truly a magical day.

Katelyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Tricia and Marty are warm and inviting people. From the first moment we met them and saw Lippincott we knew this was who and where we wanted to trust our wedding to. Having the owners of a venue be so attentive and so involved is amazing. We felt that each step of the way and on our wedding day we were not only going to have the perfect day, but that we had support and the kid was of Tricia and Marty.
    From the breathtaking views and beautiful landscaping to the food and the servers we were floored and the value and quality we received.
    I highly recommend this venue and these two wonderful people to any couple looking for the perfect rustic down to earth wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks Katelyn and Matt for your beautiful review and for referring us. We've been receiving calls from potential clients that you've recommended, so thank you. We're so happy your day was as special as you are and that you now have beautiful memories to enjoy for a lifetime. It was our pleasure getting to know both of you and working with you. Best wishes, happiness and blessings...

Sheila · Married on 07/27/2013

Lippincott Manor by far did an outstanding job!! Thank you Trisha and Marty for making our wedding the most beautiful memorable time... Hugs and kisses and Thank you again :)

Love Sheila and Alfred Nicoli

Sent on 08/26/2013

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Your wedding was simply gorgeous! Sheila what a beautiful bride and Bo, what can I say, so handsome. You are the ideal couple and we loved working with you helping you make this day so special. We loved the dancing and the music you chose for the ceremony...and the bubbles made it all complete. We look so forward to seeing you here again and hope you'll stop in when your in the area. Love you guys!

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2012

Tricia & Marty were very accommodating and so helpful. Any question I had, and there were many, she was right there to help me out and calm my nerves. They were so warm and friendly from the very beginning that we knew if we didn't have a destination wedding, it would be at Lippincott. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful it was. We had such a great time.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Lippincott Manor's reply:

You and Vin had an awesome customized wedding, one that was truly unique. You had a vision and worked so hard to make it all happen....the bonfire, the photobooth, the fireworks to name a few. Marty and I so enjoyed working with you to help make your dream come true. Thank you Jessica for trusting us and God's forever blessings to you and Vin. ~Tricia~

kirschen · Married on 09/05/2009

The location was perfect for the outdoor wedding we were looking for. The food was really good. The staff was very professional and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning.

Sent on 11/16/2009

michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Marty and Tricia were great! What a beautiful venue! It has been 5 months since our wedding and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was! A perfect venue for our perfect day.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Michele for celebrating here with us. We truly enjoyed your beautiful day and getting to know your family was wonderful as well. Best wishes to you and Nate..