Lippincott Manor Reviews

Lippincott Manor 3
Lippincott Manor 4
Lippincott Manor 5

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2016

Lippincott Manor was the best wedding venue we could have even chosen. It was absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Cynthia for writing a review, that's very sweet. It was great working with you and seeing your little girl grow so quickly. And now another one, Congrats! Sharing our anniversary is special and for you to announce it and have us dance was super special, thank you for that. Best wishes to you & Keith and your beautiful family. Much love and Gods forever blessings....

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2016

Our wedding at Lippincott Manor was so perfect! Tricia and Marty work with every couple on such a personalized level! They were very accommodating and so supportive throughout the entire wedding planning process. Even during the wedding Tricia made sure we were happy and fed (which the food was fantastic)! I would get married again here in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind thoughts and words. You and Cody and your family were so sweet, we truly loved getting to know all of you. The cars were such a treat, everyone loved the classics, and your day was simply beautiful, especially with the threat earlier in the week of the hurricane heading our way. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your very special celebration, you were absolutely gorgeous! Much love, health and Gods forever blessings....

Tori · Married on 08/20/2016

Trisha and Marty are great!
    I knew I wanted to get married at Lippincott before I was even engaged. It was perfect for my outdoor rustic themed wedding that I had always dreamed about.
    I am not the type to have a indoor wedding in a banquet hall, I wanted a much more relaxed environment where people could wonder around outside and get some fresh air without missing anything going on during the reception. Lippincott was perfect for this!
    They have decorations at the venue you can use and the also provide some flowers and plant beautiful sunflowers around the venue!
    When I first visited I loved the venue but on the day of my wedding, the whole venue transformed and was even more beautiful than I had remembered it to be.
    They had brand new handmade wooden benches for the ceremony area with umbrellas that provided shade for the guests! They were beautiful!

Trisha and Marty were very responsive and answered my emails right away, and trust me when I say I sent dozens of emails with questions, and they answered every single one without hesitation! Trisha always kept me calm and smiling and made me feel like everything was taken care of. They really treat all of their brides like family!

I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Tori for writing such a lovely review. Your wedding was awesome! Such a gorgeous day for a gorgeous bride! Marty and I are so happy you and Dean loved everything we did and we'll always remember you were the first to get married in our new ceremony area..Thank you for sharing your most special day with us. God Bless you always......

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

We had our wedding at Lippincott Manor on July 9th, 2016. Tricia and Marty were amazing throughout the entire process. They listened to what we wanted and were so accommodating whenever we asked for something extra. The day of our wedding I didn’t go inside until right before I walked down the aisle. I was blown away at how perfect everything was. It looked magical. Tricia listened to how we wanted things set up and made our vision a reality. We felt completely comfortable leaving everything in their hands on the day of the wedding and were able to enjoy our wedding day worry-free.

Tricia and Marty make everything seem so easy, and never miss a detail; they set up a cocktail table for me and my husband while we were taking pictures, and put the sides of the tent down quickly and casually when it started to downpour. They made the day go off without a hitch and their staff were so helpful and pleasant. And food was delicious!

The grounds are beautiful. It set an incredible backdrop and was perfect for our pictures. I would recommend Lippincott Manor to anyone looking to have an amazing event. Tricia and Marty are clearly seasoned pros and made our day everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We loved getting to know both of you...and your awesome parents. What a wonderful celebration! You looked absolutely amazing and your pictures in the field are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your most special day with us and enriching our lives with getting to know all of you. Much love and happiness and Gods blessings.....

Emily · Married on 06/05/2016

There is not enough to say about the experience we had with Lippincott. We had randomly decided to drive by one day and Marty came out to say hello, we were completely convinced this was where we were supposed to get married by the time we left. The whole process was made simple and easy with Tricia and Marty – they were so easy to work with and flexible and helpful!! It was such a relief knowing that our day was going to be taken care of in their hands. The location, the food, the details – all amazing!! We recommend their venue to anyone and everyone, we cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank You for writing such a lovely review, that's so much appreciated. You made a gorgeous bride, and your groom, so handsome. Much love and happiness with your new journey, becoming parents, your depth of love will grow even deeper. Best wishes always and Gods forever blessings..

Shane · Married on 06/04/2016

Marty and Tricia treated us like we were family throughout the entire process. It was a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone else wanting to book this venue!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure working with you and Deanna and sharing such a magical day. You both were a dream and oh what a gorgeous day! Much love and happiness are wished for you..along with Gods forever blessings.....

Lucy · Married on 04/30/2016

Tricia & Marty were the excellence of service. A year before the wedding and the months leading to it, they were extremely responsive and so accommodating. Their care and warmth were beyond our expectations. They became a part of our family. We trusted them wholeheartedly. I would recommend everyone to their location and services. So many people asked how we found Lippincott Manor. Everyone was impressed and loved the experienced to be our guest at Lippincott Manor. We absolutely adore Tricia & Marty and Lippincott Manor. I am planning on our 10yr anniversary at this magical location.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Lucy and Tim visited us the first time on the coldest, snowiest day and were able to look past the winter scene and imagine their beautiful April wedding. Marty and I are truly blessed to have gotten to know both of you and share your love for each other. We miss you already, and hope you'll visit us soon. Much love, health, happiness and Gods forever abundant blessings are wished for this most adoring couple.
  • MrsAndrews622

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

Lippincott Manor did everything perfectly for our wedding. From the beautiful scenery, to the little touches of décor they did for our reception, everything was perfect. Tricia and Marty went above and beyond for my husband and I and we are so grateful for them and their amazing staff. If you are looking for a rustic, outdoor wedding with breathtaking views, Lippincott Manor is the place for you!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the beautiful review, so much appreciated. You and Kyle are a wonderful couple, so dedicated to the military and each other! Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and feel honored that you chose Lippincott Manor for your special day. What a beautiful celebration for a beautiful couple. God Bless you always.....

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2015

Lippincott was a perfect, beautiful setting for a fall wedding, and Tricia and Marty made everything incredibly easy. They were quick to answer questions leading up to the wedding and were super present and helpful the day of, too. Everything ran so smoothly, we never had to worry about anything other than celebrating and enjoying the time with our friends and family.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Lisa and Andrew for sharing your day here with us, and oh what a gorgeous day! Your love shined and your friends and family were a delight. You were a pleasure to work with to help make your day as special as you are. Best wishes now and always....

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Our daughter was married at Lippincott Manor on October 10, 2015. Tricia and Marty put together this wedding as if they were doing it for one of their own children and that was expressed and felt by us in every aspect. They are such a warm, caring couple. Tricia is very quick to answer your email or phone call and I never felt like I bothered her with even the smallest of questions. This far exceeded any expectations we had and will always appreiciate their hospitality. We DO NOT hesitate to recommend Lippincott to anyone seeking to have any kind of event. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was certainly our pleasure working with the kids, both military, most impressive! All of the young couples that we are so blessed to work with are like our own children and we treat them as such. It is one of the most memorable days of their lives, we want it to be perfect! Thanks again, it was wonderful working with you. Best wishes to you and your beautiful family...

Allison · Married on 10/10/2015

If you want the wedding of your dreams Lippincott Manor is the place for you. They are professional and flexible. Even before the ceremony Tricia made sure we were all comfortable while still making sure everything was where it needed to be. They were able to accommodate our ever changing requests. This place is just beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about it.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Allie & John for sharing one of life's most precious moments with us, we were truly honored to be such a special part of this most joyous occasion. With both of you active military and returning back home after deployment, we cannot express the appreciation we have for each and everyone of you that fight each day for our freedom and independence.God Bless you and your families for the time you sacrifice for all of us. Our prayers are with you!! Much love, health and happiness in your new life together.....

Erin · Married on 09/20/2015

Trisha & Marty provided the best service and the atmosphere was beyond spectacular. Turkey a dream come true

Sent on 10/13/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Josh and loved being such a special part of your celebration. Your pumpkin centerpieces and the cupcake stand were beautiful and the sunset was truly magical. Best wishes and Gods Blessings....

Annemarie · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so grateful to have come across Marty and Trish – because of them our wedding really was the best day of our lives. Trish and Marty are just the nicest people you will ever meet, always attentive, welcoming and warm. From the beginning of our journey till day of our wedding, Trish was quick to help and response to many off my questions or emails (and I mean MANY emails!) She was always available, patient and made planning an easy process. They were also very accommodating and open-minded since our wedding didn’t follow the traditional routine. They were able to make a few changes for us such as move the cocktail hour to before the ceremony and make it all work perfectly. More so, we knew they didn’t have much experience with same sex weddings, but Marty and Trish truly embraced us as 2 people getting married and shared our journey. Overall, Lippincott Manor is a beautiful place to get married. The grounds are well cared for with lots colorful plants and flowers as well as many rustic touches. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, suiting, and creative the decorations were. Most importantly they made us feel like part of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. Trish was very present on the day of our wedding, keeping things running smoothly and making sure we ate! We highly recommend them.

Love,

Kira & Annemarie

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Annemarie for such a beautiful review, so nice for you to take the time and much appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and Kira, you made us feel like family. Your both adorable and made beautiful brides. We loved customizing your day to help create your dream and it gives us great pleasure to hear it was the best day of your lives. Sharing that dream with you is such a blessing that we are truly grateful for. Thank you for enriching our lives with your love.... Much love & happiness....and Gods forever blessings...

Vanessa and Jeremy · Married on 09/18/2015

Tricia and her staff made our day so amazing. It was everything we dreamed of and so much more. We could not have asked for anything better. Thank you for everything you did to make our day special.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Vanessa & Jeremy for sharing your love here on such a special day. It was truly wonderful getting to know you and working with you to create your very own dream wedding. Much love, health and happiness for many years to come..

We cannot say enough good things about Lippincott Manor. The grounds are gorgeous and Tricia and Marty are wonderful to work with, easy to get a hold of and quick to reply. We chose to go with their all inclusive package and we are glad we did. The vendors that they work with (we chose Ericalee Photography, E Rock Entertainment and Angel Wedding Works) are excellent and great to work with as well. We upgraded a few things on the menu and Tricia and Marty were very fair. It ended up pouring the day of the wedding, and the ceremony was seamlessly moved inside, worked out beautifully and was absolutely gorgeous. A month later our guests are still talking about how good the food was and are raving about the good time they had. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Jen for such a beautiful review. Marty and I will always remember you and Brian, you both were absolutely gorgeous, not to mention wonderful to work with. Your pictures are beautiful, can't wait to get them up on my website and I'm so happy that you were thrilled with everything. There's no better job for Marty and I, than to meet such nice people like you (and your family) and share such a special day. Best wishes to you always...much love, health and happiness...

Sam · Married on 09/05/2015

To say our wedding at Lippincott Manor was everything we could have wanted would be an understatement. The location is beautiful, in the shadow of the Gunks, and the surrounding landscape is meticulously cared for. All the planning leading up to the big day seemed so simple and stress-free that it actually made me nervous! I kept thinking that perhaps there were details I might be forgetting, but nothing falls through the cracks with Trish. She and Marty are the ultimate hosts and were so helpful and accommodating throughout this entire process. The day itself ran so seamlessly, largely due to Trish and Marty's attention to detail and close working relationships with the wonderful outside vendors they partner with. The lantern lighting and bonfire were two extra special add-ons that really made the night perfect. Thank you Trish and Marty for your patience and generosity, we can't imagine having a wedding that was any more "us" anywhere else!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Sam for taking the time to write such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. I remember when we met you on that freezing cold snowy day when you visited for the first time with Cohan, mom & dad. I know how hard it must have been to visualize how beautiful it is here in the warmer months , but somehow you did and it was an amazing day! I knew it would be magical and couldn't wait for you to experience it for yourselves. It was truly our pleasure working with both of you and getting to know all of you. May God bless you with love, health and happiness always...

We are very happy with everything. These folks are the best. They made this day very special for us and our guests. Thank you. We will definitely recommend Lippincott Manor to all our friends and family.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Patricia · Married on 08/21/2015

Lippincott Manor was the perfect place for my ceremony and reception. Their choices of wedding packages, all inclusive's and add on's for those extra special touches, make sure that you can really customize your special day. We definately got the best possible bang for our buck and it was everything I wanted my wedding to be and then some while keeping to our budget. The grounds are breathtaking with the Shawangunk mountain range, Wallkill river and a beautiful field of wildflowers as your backdrop. The hosts and owners Tricia and Marty are wonderful, fun and down to earth people. They went over all the details, choices, and outside vendors with us to make sure everything was perfect. I think they enjoyed the day right along with us and suspect they often do!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Patricia and Tony for sharing your day here with us...your absolutely correct, we do enjoy each and every celebration! We are so blessed to be able to share your dream, get to know you and plan to customize your very own day. Your celestial theme with the moon and stars was beautiful and the children were adorable. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated. Marty and I wish you much love, health and happiness...

Shira · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't say enough great things about Lippincott Manor! From our very first visit, to the day of our wedding, Tricia and Marty went above and beyond to help create the wedding of our dreams. Before choosing a venue, I was repeatedly warned that wedding planning is extremely stressful. However, with Tricia and Marty I found it to be VERY easy and completely stress free. Even on the day of my wedding I had no worries because I knew everything was taken care of. Throughout the entire planning process, Tricia and Marty were always a quick email or phone call away if I had any questions, and their responses were always immediate. Not only were they extremely responsive with us, they were also quick to return phone calls with interesting questions presented by a few of our guests :) Our guests continue to rave about the food, service, and atmosphere at Lippincott Manor. Thanks to the professionalism and dedication of Tricia and Marty, I can honestly say our wedding was 100% flawless!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Shira for writing such a beautiful review so quickly after your honeymoon, hope it was as wonderful as your wedding. You and Tom were such a delight to work with, all the rustic ideas you had, so unique. We appreciate you giving us your diy's that we can use again for other couples, very generous of you. Marty and I want to wish both of you many years of happiness and love and gratitude for sharing this most special day with us....

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2015

Words can’t describe how happy we were having our wedding at Lippincott –but we’ll try! First and foremost, the grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. You can tell that a lot of personal care and heart goes into every detail from the beautiful landscaping and flowers everywhere to the details like cute wedding signs, rope lighting, and gazebo. The venue is highly customizable to whatever kind of wedding you’re looking for. They have all the tables, chairs, and table settings available to you - and lots of napkin color choices. They also have multiple choices for appetizers, entrees, and drinks. Plus they come with an amazing package that helps you choose photographer, DJ, and florist. And they work with a local cake baker that you can utilize for your wedding cake or for some AMAZING little cookies, eclairs, and other desserts. But if that's not enough, they have TONS of phenomenal add-ons! They'll set up a lemonade stand, candy bar (of your color choice, of course), ice cream stand, mashed potato bar, bonfire with s'mores, sky lanterns, and more!

What really makes this venue stand out, though, are the owners / coordinators Tricia and Marty. Every time we met with them we knew we were in good hands. Each step of the way they went above and beyond to remove any stress about planning. They brought everything together that made planning so easy. Marty has done a phenomenal job adding personal touches to the grounds and Tricia was incredibly adept at diffusing stressful situations that we approached her with while planning and on the day-of. We even had guests at the wedding saying how friendly, helpful, calm, and enjoyable our coordinators were. They both made themselves available on a regular basis and were attentive, considerate, and flexible throughout the whole process. The wedding itself was an incredible experience that we couldn’t have had without them. We simply cannot overstate how highly we recommend having your wedding at Lippincott Manor.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! So much appreciated. You and Jose are such a fun couple, Marty and I truly enjoyed all the planning and unique touches ......arriving via helicopter, a first for us, most impressive! Also receiving your personal email saying,
    "Again, Tricia and Marty, thank you both SO much for making our wedding something spectacular. We will remember it as one of the best nights of our lives for as long as we're around. It truly was the wedding of our dreams." is so heartwarming and appreciated, thank you for sharing your love with us on this most important day..Much love, health and Gods blessings always.....

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

We can't say enough wonderful things about Lippincott Manor. From Day 1, Tricia and Marty treated us as though our wedding was their top priority. They were flexible and accommodating while I tried to began wedding planning living a couple hours away and my husband was stationed overseas. When he returned home and finally got to see the venue, they welcomed us both like family. Tricia was always responsive to our questions, and as the wedding got closer, she provided us guidance of what needed to be done. Sitting down with Tricia a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details put any concerns I had about things coming together at ease. And in the hours leading up to the wedding, Tricia remained accommodating and reassuring to unexpected guest and seating changes. Tricia and her staff made setting up the wedding easy....all we had to do was drop off all the decorations in labeled boxes the night before and they took it from there, while still welcoming my sister in law to come the day of the wedding to complete a couple of finishing touches I wanted. The venue on our wedding day was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Marty takes so much pride in the grounds, and the fresh flower baskets and gardens decorating the grounds transform the venue into a place more beautiful than we could have planned. We received so many compliments from our guests about the natural beauty and uniqueness of the venue, which is what we loved about it from the start. Tricia and Marty are more than just owners of a wedding venue, they are a beautiful couple who reminds you of the joy and fun of marriage every time you see them. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Lippincott.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Kim & Jack for sharing one of life's most precious moments with us and allowing us to feel like family. From the first time we met I knew you were very special and being a military family, separated, uncertain, how hard that must have been. We honor both of you for your commitment and service to our country and beam with pride that we were able to be such a big part of your heartfelt celebration. Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. Your day was absolutely flawless, each and every part of it was so special and will always be remembered. Best wishes and Gods forever blessings.....

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Tricia and Marry were the most helpful people for my now husband and I. Anything we needed/wanted was done without question. Without them our day would not have been as special as it was. I would most definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding venue or any other type of venue.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Bobby for allowing us to be a special part of this wonderful celebration. We so much enjoyed getting to know you and your family and wish you all a lifetime of love and happiness...

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2014

Trish and Marty were AMAZING! Our wedding was beautiful and fun thanks to them! Right from the beginning, we were warmly welcomed by these two kind people who sat down with us and discussed every detail that made our day unique and special. Trish was always available if I had a question! Trish and Marty have an outstanding ability to make you feel right at home and in good hands while planning such a memorable occasion. The grounds are stunning, the inside was decorated exactly how I imagined it would be (actually, it was even better than that!), the food was absolutely delicious and the candy bar was so much fun! We loved our day and were extremely grateful to Lippincott Manor for being there for us from start to finish!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Brittany your amazing! Writing a review and your not even married 24 hours! Wow, that's impressive and most appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and Gary and getting to know you. Your theme was great, I loved all the things you brought to display. I certainly had fun finding homes for everything. The weather was astounding and everything about your day was perfect. Thank you for having us be such a special part of your day. Best wishes and Gods blessings always...
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/26/2014

Lippincott Manor is the best and we are so grateful to have had such genuine people as Trish and Marty. Our wedding was amazing and we had so much fun thanks to them. Trish was always available and so helpful if we had any questions about anything. The venue is beautiful and the decorations and food were great! We are so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

Thank you Jessie & Omar for writing such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. I loved working with you, even long distance we did a great job together. Your day was awesome, you looked absolutely beautiful and Omar, what a gentleman. Best wishes and blessing to both of you...

Pete · Married on 09/20/2014

Trish and Marty are the best! They were there for us the whole way and provided the knowledge and expertise to make our BIG day, the best day ever!! Thanks again Trish!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lippincott Manor's reply:

We hit it off from the first day we all met and continue to be friends, it's awesome. Loved being a part of your beautiful day. Thank you....