Lipinoga Florist Reviews

60 | Clarence, NY

60 Reviews for Lipinoga Florist

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

I am now the third in my family to use this florist for their wedding. Their prices are good, they know exactly how to take your idea and turn it into beautiful floral arrangements. They were out of town the week of my wedding for a family emergency and still got all our flowers to the venue well before the ceremony so we had them for pictures.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2017

The flowers were stunning and beautiful! We had sunflowers for the bouquets. My bouquet also had blue delphiniums.
    They were beautiful and lasted for a very long time. We needed the bouquets for two dates (three days apart), so I was worried that they might look droopy or wilted for the second date we needed them. The sunflowers actually lasted for about a month. The same goes for the boutonnieres and corsages - they lasted for the time that we needed them. We also had sunflowers with greenery for our aisle decorations and center pieces. All of the flowers were just perfect! Lipinoga also delivered all the flowers directly to our ceremony venue. The flowers were there prior to us showing up for the ceremony. They also put together all of our center pieces, so we didn't have to worry about that either. Super easy to work with and always beautiful flowers! We're so glad that we chose Lipinoga.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Abigail · Married on 06/02/2017

I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding flowers, so I had avoided looking for a florist for a while. Lipinoga was recommended to me by a friend, and I could not be more thankful for the recommendation. She did such a wonderful job taking my lack of flower knowledge and creating beautiful flower arrangements that fit perfectly with the rest of our decor and our attire. My bouquet was beautiful and complimented my dress so well, and my girls' bouquets looked great with their dresses. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Hillery · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely blown away by how beautiful our wedding flowers were! Our wedding consultant, Jenny, was so sweet when we stopped by to discuss our vision for the day! She listened carefully to what our taste and vision was, yet made great suggestions on making our arrangements even better. Our flowers were so pretty and put together with so much care! I just loved how they turned out. On top of all this, they were accommodating enough to work with the other decorations we crafted, which I appreciated. Guests loved our elegant centerpieces and my bridesmaids couldn't get over how lovely their bouquets were. Absolutely perfect! My favorite arrangement was what we had at our head table, a gorgeous greenery and floral garland laid across. Just stunning work at a great price created by the nicest staff you'll ever meet!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Jenny at Lipinoga Florist is the kindest, sweetest person to work with! I came in with a very specific design and very specific plan and Jenny made it happen! Lipinoga florist delivered exactly on time and had beautiful flowers that lasted well past the wedding. My husband was so pleasantly surprised at how breathtaking everything turned out. The flowers were of very high quality and the bouquets were tight and well assembled. I even had 2 charms attached to my bouquet which remained in place the entire evening despite how much moving I did. Jenny even designed 2 wreaths for us using fake flowers; now I am going to be able to use the wreaths for the front door of my house! She had such great ideas and was so knowledgeable.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • User6820640 · 2+ years ago

Lipinoga did a wonderful job on my wedding day! I would highly recommend hiring them for your special day!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/11/2015

Lipinoga did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers. We had centerpieces, flowers for the bridal party and parents, and flowers over the archway for our wedding ceremony and reception at the Timberlodge. I was blown away by how they were able to create something so beautiful based on a couple pictures and answers to a few questions. They were more beautiful than anything I saw on pinterest or what I had imagined. They were also very easy to work with. I booked pretty last minute and they were very polite, accommodating, and not at all rude about my procrastination! It was also really easy to add another centerpiece and flowers for grandparents in the last couple weeks. We got tons of compliments on how beautiful our flowers were, and our guests enjoyed taking home the centerpieces at the end of the night. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2015

My flowers here cost significantly less than other floral quotes I had gotten and my flowers on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous. Everything looked better than I ever could've imagined.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

We loved our wedding flowers! The wonderful ladies at lipinoga worked with is to ensure our flowers were perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2015

Our Flowers couldn't have been better for our wedding. Lipinoga Florist did an amazing job arranging all the flowers to match our colors, theme, and venue. The ceremony flowers were stunning and the same can be said for the centerpieces and flowers for the bridal party. I absolutely loved my Bouquet as well! we had so many comments from our quests after the wedding about how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 05/13/2015

The consultant we met with, Jen, was very helpful in selecting flowers and working with our budget. The bouquets, corsages and centerpieces were all phenomenal. I was very happy with everything they made and they were a pleasure to work with.

We live about 2 and a half hours away so I was very happy they were able to meet with us on a Saturday for both our first meeting and for our table centerpiece meeting. I was unable to drive to make my final meeting for the payment/table counts, etc. and Jen was very helpful and did it over the phone with me. Everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

I could not have been any happier with my flowers. From the moment I walked into their shop, they were friendly and helpful. I trusted them fully, only giving them a few ideas. I am so glad I did! They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! I was unsure of my budget at first - I asked if they could pick flowers based on a certain price point and they did. I was beyond happy with my flowers and am so glad I will have pictures of them to last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/02/2014

From the first day that I called Lipinoga I was impressed with their customer service. I met with them a few times and every time that I was there they were super helpful. I had met with a few florists before I chose to go with Lipinoga and they were by far the most economical without compromising the quality of the product. The flowers turned out GORGEOUS!! They were exactly what I wanted. Another nice thing about them is that they will actually put together centerpiece options for you to look at and choose from which I found the visual to be very helpful. I highly recommend Lipinoga florist for weddings or for any occasion!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/26/2014

I could not have been happer with my flowers!! They were just what I wanted. The people I worked with at Lipingola were professional, accomidating, and accessible throughout my wedding planning process. The overall quality and value was excellent.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2014

Lipinoga Florist did a great job for a wedding flowers. They delivered the flowers on time as requested. The flowers were very beautiful. They did a god job listening to what I had wanted. When we met with them, we went over a bunch of different flowers and I choose which ones I wanted. I was very pleased with how they turned out. Their prices were very reasonable as well.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Jodie · Married on 07/12/2014

Lipinoga did an INCREDIBLE job with the flowers for my wedding! They provided all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, church décor and runner, and venue décor including centerpieces. They were so nice to work with- from the first consultant meeting to the day of. I walked into their office with little idea of what I wanted and walked out with my entire wedding designed! They had books of their actual work to look at as well as real flowers to mix and match combinations for types and colors. After I booked my wedding, they also created a few different centerpieces- both tall and short- for me to see and choose from before deciding. They were flexible and willing to work within a budget/make it work. I was pleasantly surprised to find that many of the flowers still looked great once I got home from my honeymoon a week later! We received many complements from guests on the floral arrangements. I would HIGHLY recommend Lipinoga florist for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/23/2014

I just love Lipinoga's. Our flowers were just so beautiful. I gave them an idea of a bouquet that I saw on pinteret. They never saw the picture, but the bouquet came out perfect. We didn't really have an accent color, so they picked out this beautiful butter yellow to go in the bridesmaids bouquet. It looked AMAZING with the clover green.

The thing that puts them above other florists are their personalities. They are soooooooo nice there. When you meet with them or call, you just leave with a smile on your face. They give you that warm fuzzy feeling you are supposed to get while wedding planning.

I also came out under budget which was very important to us and they really made sure we got what we wanted, but still kept the price down.

They really are the perfect florist.

Sent on 07/23/2014

I recently used Lipinoga for my December wedding. Lipinoga was the only florist I met with that understood what I meant when I said I wanted a wedding that was wintery but not Christmassy. Every bouquet and arrangement was full(very full) of assorted winter white blooms(we used hydrangea, roses, mini calla lilies and orchids) and then was accented by crystals.

My bouquet sparkled and was so outstanding, I carried all white roses with little tiny crystals in the centers of the roses and then the stems were wrapped in rhinestones. Our centerpieces were made in silver candelabras we rented, all the different white flowers were made into large arrangements, and then had dripping crystals. They were nice enough to make a sample in the candelabra so I could see what it would look like, and I was taken aback when I first saw it. The mom’s corsages were even made on a rhinestone bracelet, they understood that I wanted sparkle everywhere, but it was in no way tacky or too much! We even had sparkle bows on the pews and a rhinestone wrap around the vases for the ceremony flowers and cocktail table centerpieces! The all white flowers were just perfect, every petal was prettier than the next! So many guests came up to me throughout the night asking where the flowers were from!

What I loved most was how throughout the day, I was constantly amazed by the beauty of the flowers, when they delivered my bouquets my breath was taken away, when I walked in the church the flowers took my breath away and when I first saw the reception I cried! The designers here are a true gem! I would give them 10 stars!

Sent on 12/30/2013

I went here after a friend recomended this florist to me. My flowers were beyond beautiful. They were even better than I could have ever Imagined. Everyone at Lipinoga Florist was very easy to work with and very helpful. They even pulled flowers for me and let me pick the exact colors I wanted. They also made me sample centerpieces. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL( and they were very fairly priced).

Sent on 11/29/2013

I had no idea what I wanted other than I was going after a vintage theme. It was important that everything looked tasteful while still satisfying my inner princess. I had a few photos I brought in with me but Jen was able to show me many more and helped me select a soft color scheme of feminine flowers including my favorite, hydrangea. I am not very knowledgeable about flower types, but I knew I wanted delicate bouquets. My bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids were nothing I could have dreamed on my own. They also wrapped my bouquet and the bridesmaids in lace to follow through on the vintage theme. For the tables we did a gathering of three vintage vases each tied with a lace bow. We had hydrangeas everywhere and many other soft delicate flowers to accent them. Jen was so helpful throughout the process and the amount of flowers you get and the service provided was such a great value.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Everyone knows Lipinoga is “the” place to go for wedding flowers in Buffalo and it’s easy to see why. Their flowers are always fresh and creative and the ladies there are so helpful. I not only used them for my wedding but have been a guest/bridesmaid for multiple weddings that they provided the flowers for and have been impressed every time with how creative the arrangements and bouquets they create are.

Sent on 12/30/2013

I loved all my wedding flowers so much… I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet, I didn’t want to set it down all night (I did end up placing it in a large mason jar on my sweetheart table, thanks to them for the great idea of placing our bouquets in large jars for the reception). Lipinoga provided flowers for both the ceremony and reception areas as well. The flowers that surrounded us at the ceremony made me feel like I was in a summer garden, just like I wanted. Our wedding was held at a very rustic lodge and we wanted flowers to complement yet add some brightness. We had alternating sizes of mason jars that ran down the center of long dining tables, each was filled with an assortment of bright wildflowers. I carried a mostly white bouquet that had just a hint of the vibrant colors while my friends carried very vibrant bouquets. We had mason jars on the chairs for the ceremony, large mason jars on the placecard table and bar, small mason jars scattered about on the memory table, buffet… etc. Everything was very casual and still so beautiful, the atmosphere created with the various vibrant flowers including, lilies, my favorite… was just breathtaking!

Sent on 12/30/2013

I was so thrilled with everything from Lipinoga's: the service was impeccable, the bouquets were gorgeous, the centerpieces were such a great value! We had a rustic themed wedding but still wanted a nice classic elegant look in autumn colors- Kristen captured my vision perfectly. My bouquet included roses and gerbera daisies in autumn colors and complemented my maids beautifully. The table centerpieces were all gerbera daisies with some fall leaves sprinkled around them and in the bowls. For the other arrangements we ordered(the entry table, and some for the church and then these little vases for on every other pew) they tied everything together in our color scheme so nicely). The were also a true pleasure to work with, you don't get service like this many places any more!

Theresa · Married on 07/27/2013

I can't rave enough about my bridal bouquet from Lipinoga! It was absolutely beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. I literally squealed when I opened the box! All of the other flowers were beautiful as well. I highly recommend Lipinoga Florist. They were very attentive to my wishes and the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful all day.

Sent on 08/09/2013

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail shown by Jen who worked with us on our wedding. I called a handful of florists but none of them demonstrated their commitment to making our big day as special as possible as Lipinoga. When I called Lipinoga, I was asked questions like what color my dress was, and if we had any color scheme for the wedding which was wonderful and no other florist asked us these questions. At our first meeting with Jen, she had already kept out a number of photos of previous flower arrangements which she thought would work for us. Jen was one of the most patient and professional of all of our vendors and she worked through each aspect of the wedding from tables to boutonnieres to my bridal bouquet with us. Jen also mentioned that Lipinoga also has an arch which we could borrow for free if we opted to have floral arrangements on it. This was perfect for us, as other arches we had seen were over priced and not really to our taste. After drawing up a list of what we were looking for, we put down a deposit for a quarter of our overall cost and then paid the outstanding balance prior to our wedding date. Our flowers were delivered on time and looked absolutely amazing, and we would highly recommend Lipinoga to others.

Sent on 07/15/2013