LionsRoad Studios Reviews

222 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

1 User photo

LionsRoad Studios 1

Carly · Married on 12/13/2014

Hugo was amazing! We really enjoyed our dance lessons before our wedding. He taught us dance steps that helped us look like we knew how to dance! At our wedding, Hugo went above and beyond what I would expect from a DJ. He transitioned all of the night's events very well and there was never a dull moment or an empty dance floor! Hugo kept the guests entertained and was even in the dance floor during line dances!

Maythel · Married on 12/11/2014

Lions Road did such a great job at our wedding! The DJ was actually the owner of the company and let me tell you he was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy during our special day and that the guest enjoyed the music! If anyone needs a DJ for their wedding I highly recommend Lions Road!

Sent on 02/28/2015
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 12/06/2014

Hugo was absolutely awesome. He played the music I wanted to hear. I was very busy planning my wedding and he reminded me to get my music done because of course that was one of many important things I had forgot. He kept the party going. The only thing I would change if I could is to have been able too party longer. There wasn't a dull moment and he also kept me on task. Thank you Hugo for your excellent entertainment

Andi · Married on 11/08/2014

Hugo was the perfect addition to my wedding day! He was amazing at keeping the guests dancing and entertained. Hugo is extremely professional and very friendly to the guest and to all the vendors! You won't regret hiring him for your DJ and entertainment needs!
    He was glad to play all of the songs requested and helped me with timeline and to keep the event flowing smoothly! He is definitely an amazing DJ! - Thank you Hugo for helping us to celebrate such beautiful day and for delivering such an amazing event!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Blake · Married on 10/25/2014

Very great DJ, he was worth every penny. He was very involved with the wedding planning, the guest, and the wedding party. Will use him for any upcoming events that we have.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Hugo is the man! My dad's company had been using LionsRoad for company work parties and events and would always comment about the great dj at them. Which is saying a lot for him! Anyway, we used Hugo and LionsRoad for my wedding last October. Hugo was wonderful to work with. He met with us a couple of times before the wedding and was full of great advice and tips (without being bossy or overbearing). At the wedding he played a great combo of music and all were fun dancing songs. His songs where he teaches a specific dance were a BLAST! Some of my best photos were when Hugo got the crowed movin' and groovin'!
    If you are looking for a professional, easy-going, fun dj.... Hugo and LionsRoad is what you will want! In the end, a wedding is just one killer dance party. Or at least, it should be! And LionsRoad made that happen for us! No comlaints at all!
    P.S. We used the lighting that you can purchase as part of a package with LionsRoad, and it made our reception have such a cool atmosphere (pics turned out great because of it). I highly recommend going with their lighting!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Teresa · Married on 10/18/2014

Hugo was a strong leader & helped everything coordinate really well at our reception. He made it exciting and fun the entire time! The music video he created for us was amazing. We love it!

rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Hugo was the DJ for my daughters wedding. We were very happy with his service. He met with us before the wedding to talk everything over. Picked the songs and had it all set up. He had alot of choices to upgrade too with lots of cool lighting options. We had some last minute singers that we added and we sure were thankful for his flexibly attitude in working with them and making it happen. Also it had been a while since my husband and I got out and danced and once we got out there we stayed out there till the end of the wedding. Hugo even got out there and taught us a dance to get people dancing. So much fun! We had young, old, and older all out there dancing to the great picks of music Hugo picked. I would highly recommend his He knows what he is doing!! Very satisfied!!! You will be happy if you pick him for your event

Sent on 10/24/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2014

Hugo was great to work with and very organized. He did an amazing job playing music and involving the guests. I would highly recommend him! The prices were fair and the packaging allowed for some unique freedom in choices. Overall very kind, patient and very fun!

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I hired Hugo Gutierrez from LionsRoad Studios to be the DJ at our wedding. He was very friendly, easy to work with, and let me tell you, this guy knows how to throw a party! I have attended too many weddings where it is evident that the DJ was trying too hard to get people on their feet, ending up making it awkward for most guests. LionsRoad is readily available at any time to meet, and are knowledgeable about music and how to transition songs well. Also, during our reception he didn't just stand at the booth - he was out on the dance floor with us for a few songs - dancing and creating a very fun and unforgettable celebration! I most definitely recommend LionsRoad to DJ any event! Thank you so much Hugo!

Sent on 06/07/2015

C. · Married on 10/03/2014

Very professional and did a great job!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Hugo was great! We loved having his guidance and flexibility.

Taliena · Married on 09/13/2014

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, LOOK NO LONGER! We can't say enough about how great Hugo was the entire time dealing with him. From the first meeting, all the way through til we left the parking lot after the reception! Hugo is extremely professional and still provides a laid back, relaxing, fun experience, which is huge because of all the stress that comes with planning a wedding. One of his options included having him teach you how to dance to your "first dance" song, i highly recommend doing this, it's real simple and he teaches it very well, takes the pressure off when its finally time to do it in front of the crowd! All the planning was with Hugo and he took care of us every step of the way, no worries ever when it came to the entertainment! Once it was showtime at the reception, is where Hugo really shines! He gets everybody involved, without being too pushy I'll add, and really makes it a party that everyone enjoyed! This company if definitely worth the price and if you want a professional DJ at your wedding, this is the one to go with!

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

We had such a blast at the wedding and had heard from several of our guests that our wedding was the best one they had ever been to. We made it our goal to have a wedding and reception that cut right to the chase and pretty much started the party. Hugo (DJ) was great at getting peoples attention and making it fun for all ages. We definitely had a blast and would definitely recommend Lions Road in the future. We have actually had calls from people that wasn't at the wedding stating they had heard about our DJ and wanted to know who it was. I guess word of mouth does travel fast.

Sent on 01/29/2015

There is no way that my husband and I could have anticipated the quality of service that we would receive through Lionsroad. We, along with our guests, thoroughly enjoyed the evening. So many were amazed at Hugo's ability to keep everyone dancing and read the crowd well enough to know that it was time to switch to a slow song. Plus, he had TONS of energy and kept everyone involved - which was amazing because we do not have dancing friends and family. Before the wedding occurred, we worked with Hugo to create our perfect reception. He did the lighting for us, mixed together an amazing first dance song, helped to pick songs/locate music, and provided some dance instruction. Hugo was by far a perfectionist, as I watched him work on our song and was so attentive to listening to my descriptions of what I want and then producing the desired effect. I don't believe that we could have picked a better DJ company!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Melanie · Married on 08/16/2014

Hugo made our wedding amazing. Everyone at our wedding said it was the best wedding they have been to. The DJ was very interactive and made sure everyone was having fun. We had a blast. It was the most fun my husband and I had. The music fit the crowd and everything was done on time! He seriously made our Wedding a dream come true! If you need a DJ choose LionsRoad Studios. I promise they will not let you down! They are the best in Tulsa!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Hugo did an AMAZING job with our wedding! I wouldn't have traded his service for anyone else. He sent out a detailed list for us to fill out with all the music we wanted, at what time we wanted it, etc and he did not miss a single song which was very important to me. He was calm (which helped me!) and entertained the crowd at all the right times thought thr night. We also took dance lessons with him before the wedding and Hugo made it a lot of fun! LionsRoad is excellent in every way and worth every penny.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Hugo MADE our reception! We wanted to do a specific dance move we'd seen before--Hugo completely rolled with it and taught us how. He was a ton of fun to work with for dance lessons too! Whenever we talked to people after the wedding, everyone raved about the music and the dance floor. If you want to have a great time, you can trust LionsRoad to do the job right!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Hugo is the best!!! We had a variety of cultures represented at our wedding, and Hugo did an excellent job of providing a variety of music to get everyone on the dance floor. He even got on the dance floor a few times with us and taught us some group dances that the crowd really seemed to enjoy! Hugo was also a huge help in organizing the reception so everything flowed well. You will not regret hiring Lionsroad for your DJing!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2014

I loved how Hugo made my reception so personal and fun! He taught everyone a fun salsa dance and got the entire group engaged together! We absolutely love Hugo and would recommend him to anyone. He is extremely knowledgeable concerning your specific needs for your specific venue.

Annabel and Kevin · Married on 06/28/2014

Hugo was great. He is a great DJ and he gives great dance lessons too. The wedding went perfectly. He was really professional and responsive and really nice guy. I would recommend to anyone and already have to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/29/2015

The team at LionsRoad was fantastic to work with at our wedding. The dance lessons from Hugo were fun and do-able for two non-dancers. We were able to perform our first dance after only a few practice sessions! At our event, John kept everybody on the dance floor--so much so that they all asked for one more song, to which he obliged! Everyone had a great time dancing. Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Emily · Married on 06/13/2014

Hugo at LionsRoad Studio was absolutely amazing! He helped make our wedding reception perfect. He went above and beyond what he had to do to make sure it went smoothly. He truly knows how to get people out on the dance floor and have a blast. To this day people still tell me how wonderful the DJ was at my wedding. I would highly recommend choosing LionsRoad Studio for you special day. You will not be disappointed.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

The entire staff at Lions Road was awesome. As part of our package we did private dance lessons. Hugo showed us some moves, and we were completely confident for our first dance. Josh was the DJ for our ceremony and reception. He kept the party going all night long playing songs that people of all ages could dance too. They went above and beyond with their service! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I came to know about LionsRoad Studios from a friend's wedding we were both in. The owner of LionsRoad Hugo, actually was the DJ that evening, we were so impressed with him. Right after we got engaged he was the first to book on our list! He is so awesome, he is very caring and compassionate about his company and the service they provide. He really does want to make his customers happy. He was always early meeting us, fully prepared, and when we didn't know exactly what we wanted not only with music and up lighting but with wedding topics as well, he had advice and references and explained all about them and what he would do. That was a huge plus for me because I can be indecisive. We took private dance lessons with him which was so fun.He gave us everything we needed to finalize our event. He is fantastic with ANY kind of crowd and this is what I think is most important. He kept everyone on their feet! Our uplighting was gorgeous, he knew exactly where to place them to make the place glow. It was beautiful. We were completely satisfied! Thank you Hugo!

Sent on 06/03/2015