LionsRoad Studios Reviews

222 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

1 User photo

LionsRoad Studios 1

Alyssa · Married on 06/26/2015

Hugo did an amazing job... He has the best packages and price around :) Thank you Hugo for making the night fun!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

Hugo was wonderful! He was everything we wanted in a DJ and more! They are reasonably priced and you get more than just someone playing music...they provide lighting and entertainment! He was so easy to work with and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a laid back and fantastic DJ!

Carol · Married on 06/19/2015

Hugo was awesome! Not only did he keep the energy going, but he also worked a miracle! In two meetings, he got my groom from terrified to dance to looking amazing. Everyone was completely impressed with his new found dancing skills! Plus Hugo taught us all a little latin dancing at the reception. The uplighting was perfect, the sound system for ceremony was awesome. He took care of amplifying our harpist and our Pastor for ceremony, plus uplighting, monogram, dance lessons and emceeing/djing for us. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Holly · Married on 06/06/2015

Hugo is hands down the BEST DJ in Tulsa! We were absolutely thrilled to have him as our DJ for our daughter's wedding! They put up their Beautiful Bistro lights at our outdoor venue and they were beautiful!! He also taught our daughter and her new husband their "First Dance" and also helped with choreographing the Father/Daughter Dance! He also got out on the dance floor and taught all our guests (and us) how to do some of the line dances! We had so much FUN and made lots of GREAT MEMORIES - thanks to Hugo! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding - Call Hugo with LionsRoad! We will continue to tell everyone we know about you and your excellent service! Thanks again for Everything HUGO!

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/06/2015

Hugo with LionsRoad was awesome! We had dance lessons with him for our father daughter dance as well as our first dance! He did such a great job helping us get our turns down and took a video of it so we could practice it at home in our free time! At the wedding Hugo kept the dance floor hopping! He had all kinds of fun dances to do as well as great songs that lasted all night long! He has such a great personality does a fabulous job at being a DJ! If you are looking for a wonderful DJ who will make your wedding day so much more perfect Hugo is your guy!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

Hugo was fantastic and we would hire him for our next function

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2015

Love Hugo got our wedding up and moving.

Chere · Married on 05/30/2015

We chose Lionsroad for DJ services at our wedding and they were great to work with! We had bistro lighting as well as up lighting as part of our package and it all looked fantastic. We met with our DJ about a month before the wedding and he was extremely helpful even though we were a bit undecided on music for parts of our event. He offered suggestions and followed through on those later. He also kept the reception going and worked well with our other vendors. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Hugo was great! Could not have asked for a better DJ experience! Would recommend to anyone.

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

Hugo was the absolute best! He went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out perfectly for our wedding. Hugo and his team handled our lighting and our video as well. We had flash floods during our wedding and he had so many suggestions to help and he kept everyone calm. He hung lights inside our venue instead because of the rain and it made the entire venue look AMAZING! You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Hugo. He was excellent.

Sent on 06/02/2015

The dance lessons were so worth it!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2015

We are so happy that we used lions roads for our wedding! All of our guests went on and on about how much fun it was due to the DJ we used! I would totally recommend Hugo and his team!!

monica · event on 03/28/2015

LionsRoad did a fabulous job! The music was great. The lighting was exactly what I wanted. The room was beautiful. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/07/2015

CATERINA · Married on 03/21/2015

Hugo was awesome before during and after the wedding. He was able to make some last minute changes to the set up for the wedding. Everyone had a great time dancing and Hugo knows what gets the crowd going. We love the wedding videos that Hugo made to remember our day!!!

Leah · Married on 03/17/2015

The D.J. was easy going and a joy to work with. He was so fun at the wedding and later several people said they loved the D.J.

Liz · Married on 03/14/2015

As mother of the bride I must compliment Hugo/Lions Road.
    Hugo's expertise is exceptional! He helped create a wonderful evening for my daughter's wedding reception. His up lighting and special monogram really gave the decor a wow factor!
    I can honestly say I'd hire Hugo again verses a live band ( unless its Adam Levine and his band).
    Hugo loves being a DJ, he's professional and enjoys making people happy!
    It was a pleasure having Hugo/Lions Road for this very special occasion. Outstanding!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lionsroad Studios is AMAZING! You will absolutely not regret choosing this vendor. No disappoints at all, this is 110% positive experience and I would highly recommend Hugo and his team for ANY event.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Kylie · Married on 02/28/2015

Hugo was absolutely wonderful! He exceeded our expectations and more! He made the reception and ceremony flawless and got everyone out of the dance floor. He was super flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Hugo did an amazing job at our reception! Our guests had so much fun dancing and we had countless compliments on how much fun the DJ was. They especially loved the Cuban dance he taught our guests! He was engaged and involved the entire night and helped to make our wedding a memorable experience for all! He did an excellent job with the uplighting as well and helped to create the perfect ambiance. Hugo was very personable and friendly. Months later, at another wedding he not only remembered me but my parents as well. He really takes a genuine interests in his clients! He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him to any friend getting married!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Hugo is AMAZING!! He met with me on multiple occasions and was so nice and helpful. He was very flexible during the event and got out on the dance floor and taught dances and interacted with the audience. I am so thankful that he was able to be our DJ, he helped make our special day amazing!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Christopher · Married on 01/17/2015

Hugo was a very upbeat, energetic and professional DJ he made our wedding reception something that we will always remember. I would highly recommend LionsRoad Studios for any event.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Matt & Andrea · Married on 01/03/2015

We used LionsRoad for our DJ, bistro lighting, and uplighting services, and everything was wonderful! I met with Hugo initially, who was very friendly, patient, and answered all of my questions. Ben was our wedding DJ, and was also so great! He played exactly the mix of music we wanted, and everything ran very smoothly thanks to him. LionsRoad is easily the best DJ choice in Tulsa!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Luci · Married on 01/03/2015

The most fun I have ever had! He did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2014

Hands down BEST DJ EVER!!! Hugo is so personable and helpful. He is a genuinely good person and you can tell from the moment you meet him that he is truly passionate about what he does and wants you and your guests to have a wonderful experience. We got married on NYE and the party never stopped. People were up dancing all night and Hugo even got out and taught us some Latin moves. He was fun and entertaining. I have been to many weddings where the DJ is terrible and nobody is moving around. Not with Lions Road. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use Hugo again if I ever need a DJ for an event. I am truly grateful for the atmosphere and mood he created for our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without him. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. Lions Road is where it's at!

Sent on 01/30/2015

I worked with Hugo from Lions Road and my whole experience was perfect. I first met people from Lions Road at a wedding show, and they immediately stood out. Other DJ entertainment groups were gimmicky, loud, and pushy, whereas Lions Road was attentive, personable and a pleasure to speak with and eventually hire. They always answered my emails and telephone calls right away. On the day of my wedding, Hugo helped keep me organized and on a good timeline. He played perfect party music for my guests and keep the whole party fun. Nobody left the dance floor the entire night--and I had a Tuesday wedding! Lions Road helped make my wedding and my memories perfect. Stop looking and hire them!

Sent on 02/02/2015