LionsRoad Studios Reviews

222 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

1 User photo

LionsRoad Studios 1

monica · Married on 09/03/2016

Hugo was amazing!! Such a fun DJ and got everyone on the dance floor!! It was a party!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Molly · Married on 07/30/2016

We LOVED working with Hugo. One of our favorite parts of our wedding. He really understands how to read a crowd and keep a party flowing. Extremely professional and fun- we love lionsroad!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/30/2016

I had met with Hugo at the first meeting I had with this company and he was very thorough in explaining what was required on both sides and is a very nice, trustworthy guy. Mike was our DJ at our ceremony and reception and he did such a great job! We had lighting which really helped set the mood for our venue, a couple of songs and live music at our ceremony, and Mike did a great job at keeping the party going at the reception while playing all of the songs we had picked out (we had a lot). LionsRoad was a great company to work with and I would definitely recommend them to those planning their wedding! Everything was effortless with LionsRoad!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Emily · Married on 06/26/2016

Having Hugo at our wedding was one of the best planning decisions we made! We did not have to worry about the sound system for the ceremony, or the reception, and he helped make sure everything ran on time! Most importantly however, he made our wedding the party we had been dreaming it would be. He lead the group in dances, and created a great party environment even though our wedding was outdoors. You should definitely book Lionsroad!

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • Future Mrs H

Renae · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely loved having Hugo/LionsRoad as my dj! He was truly the life of the party! The dance lessons was completely worth it, me and my now husband invited his mom and my dad to join us! He gives you the tools to create your own dance which was perfect!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kirby · Married on 06/24/2016

Hugo is amazing, and we were extremely pleased with everything the day of our wedding. Everything went so smooth and we didn't have to worry about the music during the ceremony or the reception. Everyone was having a blast on the dance floor the entire time!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/19/2016

I really enjoyed working with Hugo. One of the add-ons my husband and I chose was dance lessons. It was a lot of fun.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Katherine · Married on 06/11/2016

We had a great experience with LionsRoad for our wedding reception DJ!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Royce · Married on 06/11/2016

If you're looking for the ultimate DJ experience then Hugo and LionsRoad Studios is the way to go! Hugo is fabulous and knows his stuff! He is very personable and makes your event feel very individualized from the lighting to the music selection. We personally used LionsRoad for our wedding reception and we were not disappointed at all with what we got, the lighting we selected was perfect, the music was everything we hoped for and the DJ/MCing was on point. We had Patrick, one of the DJs that works with Hugo as our MC/DJ for the night, he was awesome and really took into account our taste in music and the vibe of the crowd. Something that makes LionsRoad a little different from other companies is that you can mix and match your party package to fit your specific needs. So you really are getting your money's worth. We chose to take dance lessons from Hugo and had a blast! Hugo is a phenomenal teacher and makes you feel comfortable with the moves your are doing. The first dance is about you as the couple and he makes sure that you both are in your comfort zone. We strongly suggest taking the time to meet with Hugo/LionsRoad Studios, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2016

I came to know about Hugo from LionsRoad Studios from our venue. He is their preferred guy for lighting, DJ services and more and I see exactly why; he's amazing! We booked Hugo as our DJ, videographer, sound and lighting.
    Before booking we meet with Hugo personally and he helped us choose the right package. He has many packages and add-ons to fit your needs and budget. His personality is wonderful and he is super easy going and nice to work with, which is everything when it comes down to having a DJ.
    One huge service we got to choose in our package was videography. You get the entire video of the ceremony and reception and a highlight video! He also has neat tricks like using a drone for ariel footage. His editing style is also very nice.
    Another huge bonus was having live streaming which was so important to us because family overseas and in other states that couldn't travel and be present with us physically were able to watch live. The feed was live the entire night and not limited to just the ceremony. The video was available through a private link and remains online for about 3 weeks after the wedding so that incase anyone missed it they can watch at any time.
    He created the perfect atmosphere with wall lighting, pin spotlights, and advanced dance floor lighting. The best thing was that since he is the DJ he is there not just for set up, but is there during the event to control the lighting changing it up making it more interesting instead of it just sitting there the whole night and picked up after the event.
    He truly added life to the wedding. In addition to what we selected he has us and the crowed figured out 100%. He played music everyone enjoyed and got out on the dance floor himself to teach us dances and get the group dances going. He even let the groom go behind the booth and play DJ with all his fancy equipment. So many of my friends told me after the wedding how much they loved the DJ and how it made the wedding fun and energetic.

Sent on 05/30/2016

James · Married on 05/20/2016

Love this place. The studio is big and spacious and the DJ was on point doing what he does best and getting the people excited. I also came here to learn how to loosen up and dance a little bit for my upcoming wedding and they really helped me out there as well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2016

stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

I would TOTALLY recommend Hugo/Lion's Road to anyone! Before the wedding day, Hugo was amazing and provided my fiance and I with dance lessons that made us look good, but not cheesy for our first dance. During the reception, he was amazing! I knew exactly how to subtly get the crowd going. from dinner to dancing. by the end of the evening no one was ever leaving the floor (except maybe to refill their drink). he was so amazing to work with and everyone kept asking us what DJ we used. I have had multiple friends that suggested him to me, and I am so glad they did. we also used him for lighting and it made our venue look incredible!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Nikki · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved Lions Road, the best DJ around Tulsa area!!! We wouldn't have used anyone else!! Everything went smoothly!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Angela · Married on 12/29/2015

We used LionsRoad Studios for our daughters wedding and Hugo did such an amazing job! All our family and friends enjoyed all the music and dancing so much, this is a very professional and organized company to work with, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Everything that is said in the previous 5 star reviews is 100% true. I could go on for days about how wonderful Hugo was to my husband and I. He not only creates a great atmosphere for guests, but also truly cares for each and every one of his brides and grooms. The day of our wedding could have been a disaster due to a couple of unforeseen events with the venue, but between the photographer and Hugo, it went on without a hitch! He literally saved our day. THANK YOU HUGO!! We will remember your kindness (and great dance lessons!) forever.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Lions Road and Hugo are the whole Package! The DJing of course was top notch, however along with Lights I wanted, an Amazing LOVE sign (That made our Dance Floor the center for photos for many people) and dance lessons we took advantage of. We had the most amazing wedding along with music. Hugo was so helpful when showing my fiance and Father a few moves to help us look much better on the dance floor for our dances. Justin our DJ was so very nice and loved that they let me provide a huge list of music and played nearly all of it. I almost forgot they also were able to play our ceremony music and sound. We had an out door wedding and this helped immensely so everyone could hear. My family loves to dance (especially my 95 year old grandfather) and everyone loved the music and danced through the end of the night. Justin was also so helpful to stay later since my friends wanted to keep dancing and even played a song from a friends phone that my friend wanted that they did not have on his database. Nothing at all bad to say at any point of all our dealings with LionsRoad. Overall everything was perfect and above and beyond anything I would have thought a DJ group could do. Thank you LionsRoad, Hugo and Justin!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2015

Lionsroad is the most amazing DJ service you could hire! Our DJ, Hugo, was on point with our whole schedule and still brought the party for the reception. Friends kept complementing how fun our wedding was thanks to Lionsroad!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sally · Married on 08/08/2015

I have known Hugo for a long time. His business, LionsRoad Studios is exceptional and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants to have a great party!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sally · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I just got married in August and our wedding day was honestly a dream come true! We want to thank Hugo at LionsRoad Studios for such an AMAZING experience!! Hugo and his family are great friends of mine and I enjoyed working with him and his great company!! Hugo is such an awesome DJ and will not disappoint! My husband and I were a little nervous and wondering if our guests would even dance! We were so beyond happy, thanks to Hugo, for making our dance floor feel so open and fun!!! We danced through the night making great memories with each other and our many guests who joined us on the dance floor! Hugo gets out onto the dance floor to help everyone feel comfortable and have a fun time with each other! The lighting for the reception was top of the line and it was absolutely beautiful!! Hugo has made a beautiful LOVE sign that lights up and enhances the reception venue and is ideal for pictures or just a stunning look! We added the video to our package and we are so happy with how it turned out!! We will be watching it for years to come! I was so full of happy tears at the end and when Hugo told us that it was time for our send off, I cried! I did not want the night to end with our friends and family!! I was so beyond happy to have married my prince charming and to have such wonderful service from LionsRoad Studios!
    We want to thank LionsRoad Studios for such an amazing experience and for helping this bride be stress free!! You truly helped make our day beautiful and filled with many wonderful memories! A BIG thank you to Hugo & staff!!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Lionsroad was absolutely amazing!! They did everything. My guests did not leave the dance floor! I could not imagine a better DJ!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Megan · Married on 07/18/2015

Hugo and lionsroad are incredible! They know their music and their customers. I didn't even have to tell them what songs. I listed a genre and they did amazing! I am still getting comments on how fun the DJ was. We had all 300 guests on the dance floor at all times.

Hugo also has amazing lighting and effects to help please any personality!

Sent on 08/06/2015

I would 150% recommend LionsRoad Studios for your wedding/reception needs! Hugo, our DJ, was so incredible to work with -- he was always so prompt in responding, very organized, and made the day-of ceremony & reception such a breeze; we never had to worry a second about the music or organization of the evening. We also used LionsRoad Studios for dance lessons to prepare for our first "couple: dance & the parents with the bride/groom dances, and Hugo was very fun in helping prepare us for the dances (which helped my fiance and father/mother-in-law feel so much more comfortable for their respective dances at the reception). I could not speak more highly of how kind and professional Hugo is -- hands down, LionsRoad Studios is an excellent choice for a DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

I was fortunate enough to have Hugo DJ my wedding in July. It's overwhelming when you're beginning to plan and there are long lists of vendors online, in magazines and at bridal shows. Lions Road was recommended to me by the majority of vendors that I used and even venues that I visited but did not book. I am so thankful for their informed advice!
    Hugo went above and beyond during my reception, even getting out on the dance floor to start a Columbian dance to take the crowd back to his roots. Everyone loved it, especially my husband and he isn't typically a dancer! Hugo is kind, knowledgeable and dependable. These are three qualities everyone wants in their wedding vendors, especially something as important as the music and timeline of the reception! If you are on the fence, go with Lions Road!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/04/2015

LionsRoad Studios is the absolute best in Oklahoma! Don't waste your time reading a bunch of reviews of any other venues, hurry up and book LionsRoad (before you lose the opportunity to have the "crème de la crème" entertainment service for your wedding).

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2015

Our venue recommended Hugo and Lions Road to us for a DJ. We then met him at the Tulsa Bridal Show and really enjoyed talking to him and liked what services he offered. We spent a year and a half planning our wedding and were able to pay a little at a time. We really felt that for the same price as some other DJ services the qualities and options we got from Lions Road was much better! Hugo made us feel more like close friends than just family. We had a lot of specific songs we wanted played during the ceremony and reception and he made it such an easy process. During our ceremony everything went great! We could not of asked for anything better! I would definitely and have recommended Lions Road to my friends.

Sent on 08/22/2015