Linked Forever Photography Reviews

33 | Morrisville, PA

33 Reviews for Linked Forever Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Peg · Married on 01/05/2012

Very professional, great quality, pictures are exceptional with unique shots. I love the way they blend colors to make accents in their pictures.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Sally · Married on 09/17/2011

My photographers, Meghan and Rachael were awesome.They were professional, courteous and extremely accommodating.It was great having 2 photographers as they were able to capture so many special moments which could have otherwise been lost with only one photographer.Their prices are competive. My husband and I were very pleased with their service. Sally and Howard B.

Sent on 07/24/2012

katie · Married on 09/10/2011

I was beyond blown away when i saw the preview of the photos from my wedding. i literally cant wait to see the rest. I am so glad that i chose Linked Forever to do my wedding. Not only are their prices great but the quality and professionalism is even better.

They were so flexible with me because i changed a few things due to some dark clouds (which never happened to drop any rain) but they still worked we me switching the plans around.

They really caught every emotion in the pictures it actually feels like i am looking at myself but during that day in photo.

I cant believe it has come and gone but i know that they captured all the memories for me and i look forward to seeing the rest.

They were the most amazing and easy going photographers ever. :)

Sent on 09/12/2011

Patrick · Married on 09/17/2010

Meghan did an awesome job, the pictures came out great, and she fit seamlessly into the proceedings. You almost didn't know a photographer was present during the ceremony and reception! She made all the posed portraits quick and easy, and was very flexible with our special requests. I would definitely hire her for any other big occasion in the future!

Kate · Married on 08/07/2010

We loved them!!! They really rolled with the punches and were very flexible. I can't wait to get our pictures back!!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Colleen · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with the pictures we received from Linked Forever! They captured every moment of our day in a way that was so beautiful. They were very thorough and creative with their picture taking, and they were so professional. Their prices are also extremely reasonable which is great! I would absolutely recommend Linked Forever to anyone I know that's getting married!

Heather · Married on 07/23/2010

Rachael shot the pictures for my July 2010 wedding. She came to the hotel to take pictures while myself and my bridal party were getting ready (despite the hairspay haze in the room...). I am so glad to have these pictures to look back on. It was about 100 degrees on the day of the wedding and Rachael kept things moving so my family could finish and get into the air conditioning! She even got down on the went ground after the reception to capture an awesome shot of myself and my husband!! I will continue to use and recommend them in the future! :)

Sent on 12/02/2010
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/24/2009

Meghan and Rachel were great! We felt like they captured everything that we wanted plus more! They were very flexible and professional and we can NOT wait to see our pictures!!!

Sent on 10/26/2009
  • SoontobeMrs.Muir

Christine · Married on 08/08/2009

I hired Linked Forever Photography to photograph my wedding. I had Megan and Rachel for my big day and they were the best. Before my wedding I had contacted them a few times with questions, as silly as some of them were, the ladies took the time to answer all of my questions, and got back to me very quickly. The day of the wedding they showed up early, helped me and my clueless bridesmaids get ready and were still able to get some beautiful shots from before we even started the ceremony. About an hour before my wedding my pastor called to tell me that he was not going to be able to make it and both of the girls got on their phones right away and were able to find someone to fill in last minute for me. Megan stayed with my and my girls while Rachel went to take pictures of the boys before the ceremony. The help with flowers my jewelry and my dress. I barely even noticed them through the ceremony and at one point even wondered if they were there, but they must have been cause the pictures are absolutely amazing. They went out of their way to even scout for a place to do my pictures after the ceremony. During the reception they made sure to get photos of all of the guests. The got so many wonderful photos, whether they were candids, poses, my cake, my favors, and so many other possibilities that I had never even imagined. I would suggest Linked Forever to all of my friends and family. The service that I recieved was amazing, my pictures are breathtaking and my wedding may not have happened with out such careing professionals there to help along the way.

The Muirs

Sent on 11/25/2009

Sandy · Married on 06/28/2008

I would definitely recommend Linked Forever Photography to anyone looking for quality pictures for a lower cost! Meghan was my photographer the day of my wedding, and she was great and took pictures that I will forever cherish!! You don't have to be afraid to tell them exactly what you want or what poses that you prefer, they are willing to do whatever it is that you want, afterall, it is your special day!! If you want quality pictures for prices that aren't crazy high, I would definitely check out the packages that they offer!!

Thanks for the great pictures!!

Sandy & Brian Moehelr
    6-28-08

Sent on 09/05/2008

Trina · Married on 04/19/2008

My photographers were great. They were always there for every important shot. They went above the call of duty by fixing my dress when it broke. They dealt with my crazy family and was so polite. They were just the best. The pictures were terrific & creative!!!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2007

This two-photographer team was wonderful!! They were inexpensive and had a lot of different choices. They found the spot for our pictures so I wouldn't have to and captured the whole thing from start to finish. I even had a smaller ceremony a week before (for religious reasons) and they shot that too at no extra charge! They let us pick what we wanted our package to be so we didn't have to get things we didn't want to and be left without what we really wanted. They were very attentive and even helped out with some non-photography things. Like helping my maid of honor figure out where to put the favors and pinning boutenneirs on all the guys. They got shots I would have never even dreampt of didn't miss a thing! I really feel like I got my money's worth!!

Sent on 08/12/2008

Michael · Married on 06/03/2007

This dynamic duo was a great asset to our wedding. They did everything we asked and then some!! We didn't have to worry about anything! Because they aren't with a big company, we got the personal touch we couldn't find from anyone else. We weren't just handed off to the next available photographer, we met with THEM from start to finish. We knew exactly what we were getting! They had all the personal touches we were searching for in our photographers. They told us exactly how things were going to run and answered questions we didn't even know we had! I've reccomended them time and time again and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Tamara · Married on 11/05/2010

LinkedForever Photography was everything we could have hoped for, and SO much more! From the moment they came to our door, we knew they were something different! They work around any budget, and cater to YOU. The best part about these photographers is they love what they do, and that shows in every picture they take. They also build a personal relationship with their clients that makes you feel special and important, never just another person they are shooting. We are so beyond happy with our engagement and wedding photos and HIGHLY recomend their services to all, for any and all occasions! We plan on using them again as soon as we have our first child for baby pictures! Can't wait to see you both again... Thanks LinkedForever Photography, you are truly amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Trish · Married on 09/25/2010

we used linked forever for both our engagement pictures and wedding day! they were so interested in making our day from the very beginning, coming to our house to show us their work, making sure their packages truly fit our needs, and answering every question we had, no matter how silly. i loved that they were a small business run by young women who really understood how important my (our) wedding was to us. on our wedding day, meghan was so patient with my crazy family. our shots are so amazing my mom wants to hire them for a family shoot this spring!! i have recommended them to all of my engaged friends and two have actually booked with them and are just as happy!!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2010

I truly loved working with Megan and Rachel. Both, our engagement photos and wedding photos, turned out better than I could have imagined! They were really great about listening to what I wanted and making it even better! The value of what you receive cannot even compare to their quality of work! I cannot wait to see our pictures in print and hopefully trashing my dress in the spring (they convinced me to take the plug into the ocean!) :) I would recommend them to anyone and hope to use them lots in the future!!

Sent on 11/16/2010

L · Married on 06/29/2013

Despite the other poor reviews, I had a great experience with LF. No, I have not gotten my photos yet. but it has only been about 30 days. Meghan was actually my favorite vendor to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Christa · Married on 06/13/2009

3.5

Linked Forever did an amazing job on my wedding. They were there for me every step of the way and that did not miss a beat of my day. They took amazing photographs and captured every moment of my wedding. I would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/24/2010

3.0

Meghan and Rachael photographed my July 2010 wedding and they were wonderful to work with. They built up Linked Forever Photography from scratch and you can tell they take a lot of pride in their work. They are very professional, very accommodating, and had many fresh ideas when shooting on wedding day. I did a lot of research prior to hiring a photographer and I found that with Linked Forever, you get the most for your money. I know from first hand experience the quality of their work is excellent and their packages and albums are affordable.

They are both upbeat and they worked through a few wedding day glitches (that I found out about later) without ever asking for my assistance, which I am very thankful for! I received half of my pictures six weeks after the wedding and the other half about 2 or 3 weeks later. I felt fortunate to have two photographers shooting my wedding and I now have about 2000 wonderful pictures to sort through for our albums! I would recommend Linked Forever.

Disappointed · Married on 11/01/2009

1.2
      1.0

Do yourself a favor and find a photography service that gives you what you are expecting! It was so hard to get these people on the phone. The only thing they contact you for is their payment. It took them 4 months to get our wedding pictures on their website for my guests to view. All of my pictures were out of order, which made it so difficult to sort through our 3500 pictures, which were of all of my husband and I and NONE of our guests. It took them a year and a half to get my album complete. They didn’t even hand it to me, they left it on my doorstep while I was at work. Their professionalism is unacceptable, especially for counting on them for one of the most important days of your life. The pictures were good but that was about the only good thing about their service.

We also used the videography service they provided. They were awful! Originally, we were supposed to have just one videographer (which was just fine). The week before the wedding they told me a second videographer would be there too. And then the day of the wedding three videographers showed up! I felt like we were on TV; it was annoying. And even with all that footage you would have thought that they would have gotten every part of our wedding but it was like watching our whole wedding from a corner. Again, they only shot my husband and I. It was very poorly edited. AND again we didn’t get our video for a year and a half.

Seriously people! Save yourself the headache and spend the extra money to have someone do it right. If you are going to use their services, make sure that you add a specific timeline to your contract.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Linked Forever Photography's reply:

Jill, I know you have already received your album and video but we did want to take a moment to apologize that our service wasn't up to par for you. We did drop your album off while you weren't home, I went out my way to personally deliver it, I didn't want to waste another couple days shipping it; I'm sorry that you weren't happy with that. We did bring extra videographers, again we just assumed that you would be happy to get more than you paid for; we should have checked with you first, I'm very sorry. If there is anything further we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

megan · Married on 10/09/2010

DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!
    I would not know the quality of service since its been over a year since I got married and I have not seen anything! This is a horrible, poorly ran business!!!!! They do not return calls, emails nothing! I have no idea what is going on, I do know I pay a lot of money!!!!!!! Again do not use!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Linked Forever Photography's reply:

Megan, I know that we have been in contact with you regarding these issues but I wanted to apologize again that you are so dissatisfied with us.

Susan · Married on 04/30/2011

0.8
      1.5
      0.5

Let me start by saying its not worth it! Yes, their website looks fantastic, nice people when you meet them for the first time and good value for the products BUT they will make you work for it and that too if you will ever get your products. Almost a year since getting married. NO wedding album yet. Had to fight with them to upload proofs online,and it took them 6 months! Wont answer phone calls or emails, almost makes you wonder if they no longer exists. Their facebook page is loaded with pictures. DO NOT BE FOOLED. They will take your photos and promise you when you can expect them, but u wont see them. We are losing hope if we will ever get our album. Our only worst experience from the wedding and didnt expect it all from Meghan and Racheal. They seemed so nice and friendly, only if we had known how heart breaking it would be to fight for your wedding pictures.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Linked Forever Photography's reply:

Susan and Kevin, I know you have had your album for months now and our business is closed but we wanted to take this opportunity to apologize that you were so unhappy with our services.

0.5

Unfortunately, I chose LF based on feedback of a mutual friend who knew one of the owners. Believing in the small business I truely trusted them on being fabulous in capturing both my videography and photography. I should have gone with a business that cared a little more about their bride. Fabulous until they received my deposit and monthly payments. After. I was nervous that they were even going to show up to my big day. I literally prayed and told my bridesmaid I was scared. Its been over a year and still no video or final album proof. I knew people that got married and received their video within 6 mo and the album ordered and on its way. I email and email and when its on their side their assistant responds but its been over a month without a response. Save your time..spend a little more money. I wish I would have checked this site before going with LF....looks like my memories will be from my grandmother's disposable Kodak camera......

Sent on 03/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2011

0.0
      0.5

We used this photographer because they seemed very friendly and helpful. They offer to do whatever you would like and have a clear cut contract that says 60 days for your photos. (This seems somewhat reasonable)

It has now been over 60 days and we have not heard from them at all. We have tried email, voicemail and facebook. We were supposed to meet for a one hour after session instead of engagement photos and we have not even been called back to arrange this. ABSOLUTELY awful!

I would never recommend these photographers again.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Linked Forever Photography's reply:

Lauren, I'm so sorry that your experience with us was so bad. Hopefully, now that we are moving forward with your package we can end our business relationship on a good note!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2010

0.5

The customer service is horrible!!!! It has been almost 2 years since our wedding and have yet to receive our parent albums!! We have tried emailing and calling and still no response. I would NOT recommend using this vendor as you will never receive your products that you paid for.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Linked Forever Photography's reply:

Hi Megan, I'm so sorry that as great as we thought our relationship was that your delay in parent albums ruined your experience with us.