LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

559 | Portland, OR

559 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

• F

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

Great value and quick shipping. I'm so glad I discovered LinenTablecloth.com for my wedding linens!

Sent on 11/18/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback! We love to hear from our customers. Have a wonderful day!

Ellyn · Married on 12/31/2016

We are having a wedding reception at our home New Year's Eve and needed economical but elegant tablecloths for our event. I found LinenTablecloth.com on Pinterest, read the reviews and decided to trust them. I was not disappointed! Everything is exactly like what was described. I ordered 9 using ground delivery and had them 2 1/2 days later! I am not exaggerating -it was that quick. The tablecloths are perfect for my purposes and I will donate them after our reception to my church for events in the future after. Win. Win. literally cheaper than renting.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Hello,

We are so happy you love the linens! Thank you so much for your great feedback! We love to hear from our customers. Have a wonderful day!

The site was great the have everything you need for your dyi wedding needs great place and fast shipping

Sent on 12/16/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Precious · Married on 11/26/2016

Any couple that is trying to go the most inexpensive but high quality end, go with Linen Tablecloth!

Sent on 10/02/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Precious! Thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

SHANNON · Married on 11/19/2016

Great prices, great timing and very pleased with my items. The 20 inch flower ball.... OMG...fell in love very nice. Will continue to order from this company. Thank you

Sent on 10/11/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you for a your positive feedback, Shannon! We are so happy you love the flower ball!
    Have a great day!
  • User6502060 · 2+ years ago

Amazing service! I ordered tablecloths, on sale, with the free shipping option, on Friday, and they were delivered on Tuesday! Four days!! And the order was perfectly correct. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/19/2016

STEPHANIE · Married on 11/05/2016

use their service!!!! great quality, good service, quick delivery, unbeatable price, I will use them again, I ordered more merchandise today

Sent on 10/22/2016

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear from our happy customers!
    Have a great day!

Becky · Married on 11/04/2016

Absolutely love the quality of the tablecloths. I was leery because the price was so much more affordable than renting, but once I received them I realized how nice they are. Also, they arrived with minimal wrinkles so it won't be too hard to make them perfect for the big day!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hello,
    Thank you for your positive feedback! We love to hear from our happy customers!

Cynthia · Married on 10/25/2016

I ordered 30 black linen tablecloths for a gala event that arrived extremely promptly, and are great quality for a terrific price. Why rent when you can own for less.

Sent on 10/15/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for the positive review! We are SO happy you enjoyed your experience with LinenTablecloth and look forward to assisting you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

I have ordered from here many times and have never been disappointed! Great quality at a great price.

Sent on 09/12/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello Kristin! Wow! What a great review! Thank you SO much! We greatly appreciate your business and are so happy you were satisfied with our service! Please send us private message via Wedding Wire containing your email address so that we may send you your $5 off coupon! We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you and have a great day!

Renee · Married on 10/22/2016

Linens are amazing for the price! Colors are true!! Beautiful linens!!! Cant wait until my event!!!! Love love

Sent on 10/17/2016

Hi Renee,
    Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate it greatly!

Agnes · Married on 10/15/2016

The service, professionalism and the quality of the merchandise can't be beat. So why waste time looking somewhere else.
    I started using their service many years and ago and will continue to use them.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Haley · Married on 10/15/2016

This was the best price and the quickest shipping. Totally saved our budget!

Sent on 10/04/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Haley! Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Ordered the Table clothes for my wedding. They are just what I wanted!
    Thanks,

Sent on 10/04/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Kelly! Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for shopping LinenTablecloth! We look forward to assisting you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

I ordered white table clothes from Linen Tablecloth and loved them. You cannot beat the price! Though the tablecloths are a bit thin and you can see things underneath, they work great as tablecloths as long as you don't have bright colors or something underneath them. For clean tables, they will be PERFECT! Thank you so much, Linen Tablecloth for making my wedding a bit more classy!! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love to hear from our happy customers! Have a wonderful day!

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2016

Awesome quality products and very fast delivery.

Sent on 09/26/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello Shannon, and thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Lenore · Married on 10/09/2016

I own a catering company and have used LinenTablecloth.com on many many occasions. They have always pulled through for me as far as timing goes, the quality of their products is fantastic for the price. We have some tablecloths we purchased three years ago (blue and white checked) and we have gotten so much use out of them for summer BBQ's and Lobster bakes...and we are still using them! Great quality. I often counsel my brides with tight budgets to check out this site before renting linens, they will likely save money and then they own them. I just purchased 6 dozen napkins for a wedding for $38 (including shipping), rental costs would have been $75. It's a no brainer.

Sent on 09/27/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello Lenore! Thank you for the positive feedback and for being a returning customer! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Donielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Fast delivery awesome quality!!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Connie · Married on 10/08/2016

Yes. Very pleased with the quality on the table cloths. I intend to order more. Tremendous value.

Sent on 09/27/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Connie! Thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

J · Married on 10/02/2016

This is a great place to buy linens that are inexpensive yet still good quality.

Sent on 09/28/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello and thank you for the positive feedback! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Keisha · Married on 10/01/2016

This was my first time ordering from here and I had a wonderful experience.I place my order for my table clothes on last Sunday night and they arrive to me on Wednesday.

Sent on 09/19/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Keisha! Thank you for the awesome review! We would love to send you a coupon to thank you! If you would like to receive this coupon, please send us a private message via Facebook or Wedding Wire that contains your email address. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

Karin · Married on 09/24/2016

I bought purple linen table cloths to use at My daughter's lax team tailgate events. I am so thrilled with the quality of the tablecloths. The material is heavy and the color is a gorgeous deep purple. I will definitely keep this company in mind for my future entertaining needs. the prices were so reasonable. I am very happy I would recommend for brides that need to plan weddings.

Sent on 09/24/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi Karin! Thanks for the review! We are SO happy you enjoyed your LinenTablecloth product! We cannot thank you enough for shopping with us, and would love to send you a coupon to show you just how appreciative we are! If you would like to receive this coupon, please send us a message via Facebook private message or Wedding Wire private message that includes your email address. Thank you and have a great day!

I ordered a sequin tablecloth, some polyester tablecloths, and some satin runners. Everything looked as expected and was of good quality. The prices were excellent as I bought during a sale. Shipping was pretty quick too, only about 6 days with the free shipping option. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Candace · Married on 09/10/2016

I ordered linens before reading all of the reviews here. I can't help but admit that I was SUPER nervous...but I shouldn't have been. I ordered white 120" floor length polyester linens. I received my linens 3 business days after I ordered them. I did NOT pay for shipping and I was able to purchase them for $6.44 per table!! THAT IS INSANE!! The venue that we are getting married at charges $20 per table for us to use theirs. So I saved over $300!! This company was very simple to work with, and I got shipping notifications every step of the way. When the delivery came today everything was packaged individually, very easy to count and make sure that everything was there. It is a dream to be able to spend less than half and get this kind of quality. I would totally recommend that you try them out, infact this went so well that I am planning on purchasing the linens for my bridal shower from here as well!! THANK YOU LINEN TABLECLOTH FOR BEING SO AWESOME!! :)

Sent on 12/09/2015

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

Awesome service - incredibly low price for good quality tablecloths. Just make sure you purchase well ahead of time - they arrived in about a week and a half for me with the free shipping option, but I know others have had a hard time with quick delivery.

Sent on 01/27/2016