LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

559 | Portland, OR

559 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

Krysti · Married on 08/04/2018

Kaitlyn P is amazing and has been so helpful and professional the entire time I have been emailing her. She answers right away everytime I email her (which is a lot) and she is never rude!!!! I had a chair cover issue for my upcoming wedding & she did everything she could to help me which calmed me down!

Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review with us! I will let Kaitlyn know she did a great job! if you need anything else please let us know!

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Love how fast the responded to me by live chat!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Deborah · Married on 06/30/2018

I placed a very large order for white linen tablecloths. I am very pleased with every step of this process. I am a repeat customer and have had great success with both purchases!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 06/23/2018

Skip Expensive Local Rentals, Go Online

I priced out linens at a local vendor and each tablecloth was going to cost me $49.00. There was no way that was happening so based on other WW reviews I decided to try Linentablecloth.com. I got gorgeous linens for prices ranging from $5.00 a cloth (banquet tables, high cocktail) to $21 a cloth for super fancy, dinner tablecloths. Service was quick, returns were easy and my money was refunded quickly as well. We saved over $600 by shopping online. I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • John

John Nelson · Married on 06/02/2018

Oredering was easy

I ordered linens from linentablecloth.com for our wedding and couldn't be happier, the price saved us a bunch of money on our budget an we were able to put the savings towards some other things, the quality was very nice for what you pay.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Hi John,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers! Have a wonderful day!

Ariana · Married on 05/19/2018

Ordered some samples from Linentablecloth to check the quality of the tablecloths and napkins for my wedding. The quality came out a lot better than I had imagined. I ended up ordering the rest and a few other items the end of November and received my package early December. However, I was missing some items in the package. I contacted the service team this morning and spoke with Sierra T. She was very helpful with my problem and with locating my missing products/package. I was told I would receive a quick email response with the status of the missing products (which im still waiting for) I highly recommend ordering from here. I was a bit hesitant at first from the reviews, but figured if I ordered with plenty of time before the date I would be fine (considering most of the negative reviews were for packages being delivered later than expected)

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Fasika

Fasika · Married on 04/14/2018

I have order a sample and i am waiting for the product to come in stock to order .
    My total value will be $500

Sent on 08/31/2017

t · Married on 04/14/2018

Always a pleasure to work with....These folks know customer service..My most recent experience was with Leyni and Tracy...both went out of their way to be helpful!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

I received all my items within a week or two of ordering them, and all the products are really good quality! Customer service was great as well. A lady named Sierra helped me with one of my orders and was very friendly over the phone. I'd recommend using this company to my friends and family!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Princess · Married on 03/24/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Kaitlyn, she was very effective in ensuring that I had all I needed for my event. Looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Karla · Married on 03/17/2018

I ordered napkins with so much doubt, but do not doubt!!!!! The quality is great, they are very nice. They definitely are worth your money. Thank you linentablecloth!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/24/2018

Kaitlyn P. did a superb job in customer service!
    I’ve been using this company for years, for weddings, graduations, and now baby showers.
    Love the linens! Thanks
    Wendy

Sent on 01/16/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

We found exactly what we were looking for at amazing prices - cheaper than rental - for our daughter's wedding! The shipping was fast and for our large shipment it was free. We received a few incorrect items, and when I contacted the company, Sierra T. responded to my request quickly and sent the missing items right away! Sierra and the company were a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or large party!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Tara · Married on 02/10/2018

I had a very simple question and Sierra T. answered very quickly and helped solve my problem and I was able to place my order successfully.

Sent on 01/04/2018

T · Married on 02/08/2018

I bought the 132" (6ft round) beige tablecloths and matching napkins, ivory organza table toppers and 8ft. banquet tablecloths. I am thrilled with the quality and colors. My dress is Champagne and the beige color matches to a T. I couldn't be more happy!! Jordan T. in customer service was very helpful and probably the quickest response from customer service that I've ever had! THANK YOU LinenTablecloth and Jordan!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Connie · Married on 01/28/2018

I recently purchased a very large order of tablecloths from LinenTablecloth. I am extremely happy with both the product and the service. They were all very easy and fast to deal with but particularly Tracy. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future.

Sent on 02/16/2018

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hello Connie, We are so happy to hear your positive feedback I will be sure to let Tracy know how big of a help she was for you! We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rosalinda · Married on 01/13/2018

I purchased an order online for my daughter-in-laws babyshower. I wasn't aware of cut off times and purchased 2 day shipping...ordered on the 4th of Jan. and received on the 9th. I purchased 6 Ivory 120' Round Tablecloths 2 Rectangular tablecloths and 6 organza overlays in addition to 6 Floral Runners. They had a great sale going on so they were very reasonably priced, but... Upon receiving them I noticed the Baby Pink rose runners I received were PURPLE... And.. one of the tablecloths had a box cutter slice right through it... I immediately contacted their customer service.. as the shower was in 3 days and i was panicking! I was fortunate to work with 2 lovely ladies named Alexus B. and Kaitlyn P. who worked out the details to have the order corrected. There was a labeling error on the packaging and Kaitlyn contacted the warehouse directly to be sure that the runners were indeed pink, replaced the damaged table cloth and THEN, she made arrangements for the order to be overnighted to me... Alexus who was the first rep i spoke with, followed up with me to be sure i was being taken care of and I was followed up by them both with tracking numbers... i appreciate their willingness to kindly and timely help me get this situation worked out by going above and beyond! I received my package this morning!!! ONE DAY! I can rest ease knowing I have what i need in time for my party and it will be just as i planned. The quality of the products are very nice! I will gladly refer and continue to use LinenTablecloth in the future! Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kim · Married on 01/06/2018

Kaitlyn P. was my support help and she was outstanding. I have two wedding this year and will run back to this company for help. I even compared shipping cost and after I did the math between free shipping and pricing; LinenTableCloths still beat in pricess and quality.! At the time I did not find this vendor on wedding wire.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lacey · Married on 12/28/2017

I always have great experience at Linen Tablecloth! I'm currently needing some napkins that are out of stock, but Sierra T. is working so hard to let me know when they will be back in stock for me to order. She has been super quick to respond and very nice! Love this website!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Steve · Married on 12/24/2017

I had purchased a tablecloth and came in a very timely manner. When I received it it was slightly damaged. I contacted them right away and got a response almost immediately. Told them about my situation and sent another one out to me immediately. They were very quick to respond, very professional and sent me out a new one. Thank you for your excellent customer service!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Lynn · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you Donna at Linen Tablecloth for going above and beyond in helping me track down a product. Excellent job. Excellent service. Excellent customer service.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lynne · event on: 12/02/2017

Tracy M was wonderful. My tablecloths were MIS sorted and lost for a day. She kept me informed and even refunded my shipping costs as they were not delivered as per cost. The tablecloths finally arrived and are a great product. Great customer service!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Courtny · Married on 12/01/2017

I have always had an above positive experience with this company! The quality of products are great, shipment receives on time and whenever I've had any issues they have rectified it immediately. I always use this company and recommend others to too!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hello Courtney!
    Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with us! We love to hear from our happy customers!
    Have a wonderful day!

Leslie · Married on 11/25/2017

Easy to use website, Excellent selection..Everything you need all in one place. The silk flowers are beautiful Better than I could have ever expected. I use them for all my party needs.

Sent on 09/30/2016

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are SO happy you love our silk flowers! We would love to send you a coupon via email to show our appreciation. Would you mind sending us you email address via Wedding Wire or Facebook private message? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Arlinda · Married on 11/04/2017

Ordered my chair sashes and table clothes they look absolutely beautiful. Speedy delivery, great customer service and great prices

Sent on 10/11/2017