453 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

Decor (3)
Drapery (2)
Vases (1)
Glassware (1)

I will admit, I was scared to buy off of the website due to some of the reviews. However, I thought to myself “maybe only the horror stories left reviews” and swore to my fiancé I’d write a review if things went well. First off, they were the least expensive website of them all and I spent WEEKS researching and comparing products and prices. I saved $80 by buying from this website! So already that’s amazing. There was one size I couldn’t find but I placed my order of what was available. Later that night, I was looking again and randomly found the size I needed that I hadn’t ordered! Woo! I messaged customer service asking if there was any way to add them onto my first order (made sure to include the order number). It was around midnight when I submitted my request and I received a response the following morning! Unfortunately it was too late to add to my order but I was given a code to help with shipping. I placed my order and all was well in the world. And y’all, I received my linens four days after placing my order! I didn’t even pay for the super quick shipping. I realize that won’t be everyone’s experience but it was unbelievably quick. I just opened my box to check each one and they’re the correct sizes and the color matches perfectly. I’m so happy and will definitely be back for anything else we need.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens

I highly recommend Linen Tablecloths! I am very pelased with my order. I went with ivory polyester tablecloths. Excellent quality, quick delivery. An amazing sale helped me save hundreds of dollars!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sierra T was super helpful letting me know when something would be back in stock and if the items were true to color! Thanks!

Profile Picture Darrien, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sierra T. was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly.
I recommend working with her, she has great customer service.
Thank you Sierra T. if your reading this!

Profile Picture Jose, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Love how fast the responded to me by live chat!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I placed a very large order for white linen tablecloths. I am very pleased with every step of this process. I am a repeat customer and have had great success with both purchases!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ordered some samples from Linentablecloth to check the quality of the tablecloths and napkins for my wedding. The quality came out a lot better than I had imagined. I ended up ordering the rest and a few other items the end of November and received my package early December. However, I was missing some items in the package. I contacted the service team this morning and spoke with Sierra T. She was very helpful with my problem and with locating my missing products/package. I was told I would receive a quick email response with the status of the missing products (which im still waiting for) I highly recommend ordering from here. I was a bit hesitant at first from the reviews, but figured if I ordered with plenty of time before the date I would be fine (considering most of the negative reviews were for packages being delivered later than expected)

Profile Picture Ariana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have order a sample and i am waiting for the product to come in stock to order .
My total value will be $500

Profile Picture Fasika, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Glassware, Linens, Vases

Always a pleasure to work with....These folks know customer service..My most recent experience was with Leyni and Tracy...both went out of their way to be helpful!

Profile Picture t, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I received all my items within a week or two of ordering them, and all the products are really good quality! Customer service was great as well. A lady named Sierra helped me with one of my orders and was very friendly over the phone. I'd recommend using this company to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was such a pleasure working with Kaitlyn, she was very effective in ensuring that I had all I needed for my event. Looking forward to working with them again!

Profile Picture Princess, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered napkins with so much doubt, but do not doubt!!!!! The quality is great, they are very nice. They definitely are worth your money. Thank you linentablecloth!!

Profile Picture Karla, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kaitlyn P. did a superb job in customer service!
I’ve been using this company for years, for weddings, graduations, and now baby showers.
Love the linens! Thanks
Wendy

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found exactly what we were looking for at amazing prices - cheaper than rental - for our daughter's wedding! The shipping was fast and for our large shipment it was free. We received a few incorrect items, and when I contacted the company, Sierra T. responded to my request quickly and sent the missing items right away! Sierra and the company were a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or large party!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a very simple question and Sierra T. answered very quickly and helped solve my problem and I was able to place my order successfully.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I bought the 132" (6ft round) beige tablecloths and matching napkins, ivory organza table toppers and 8ft. banquet tablecloths. I am thrilled with the quality and colors. My dress is Champagne and the beige color matches to a T. I couldn't be more happy!! Jordan T. in customer service was very helpful and probably the quickest response from customer service that I've ever had! THANK YOU LinenTablecloth and Jordan!

Profile Picture T, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I recently purchased a very large order of tablecloths from LinenTablecloth. I am extremely happy with both the product and the service. They were all very easy and fast to deal with but particularly Tracy. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future.

Profile Picture Connie, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I purchased an order online for my daughter-in-laws babyshower. I wasn't aware of cut off times and purchased 2 day shipping...ordered on the 4th of Jan. and received on the 9th. I purchased 6 Ivory 120' Round Tablecloths 2 Rectangular tablecloths and 6 organza overlays in addition to 6 Floral Runners. They had a great sale going on so they were very reasonably priced, but... Upon receiving them I noticed the Baby Pink rose runners I received were PURPLE... And.. one of the tablecloths had a box cutter slice right through it... I immediately contacted their customer service.. as the shower was in 3 days and i was panicking! I was fortunate to work with 2 lovely ladies named Alexus B. and Kaitlyn P. who worked out the details to have the order corrected. There was a labeling error on the packaging and Kaitlyn contacted the warehouse directly to be sure that the runners were indeed pink, replaced the damaged table cloth and THEN, she made arrangements for the order to be overnighted to me... Alexus who was the first rep i spoke with, followed up with me to be sure i was being taken care of and I was followed up by them both with tracking numbers... i appreciate their willingness to kindly and timely help me get this situation worked out by going above and beyond! I received my package this morning!!! ONE DAY! I can rest ease knowing I have what i need in time for my party and it will be just as i planned. The quality of the products are very nice! I will gladly refer and continue to use LinenTablecloth in the future! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rosalinda, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Kaitlyn P. was my support help and she was outstanding. I have two wedding this year and will run back to this company for help. I even compared shipping cost and after I did the math between free shipping and pricing; LinenTableCloths still beat in pricess and quality.! At the time I did not find this vendor on wedding wire.

Profile Picture Kim, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I always have great experience at Linen Tablecloth! I'm currently needing some napkins that are out of stock, but Sierra T. is working so hard to let me know when they will be back in stock for me to order. She has been super quick to respond and very nice! Love this website!

Profile Picture Lacey, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had purchased a tablecloth and came in a very timely manner. When I received it it was slightly damaged. I contacted them right away and got a response almost immediately. Told them about my situation and sent another one out to me immediately. They were very quick to respond, very professional and sent me out a new one. Thank you for your excellent customer service!!

Profile Picture Steve, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Donna at Linen Tablecloth for going above and beyond in helping me track down a product. Excellent job. Excellent service. Excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have always had an above positive experience with this company! The quality of products are great, shipment receives on time and whenever I've had any issues they have rectified it immediately. I always use this company and recommend others to too!

Profile Picture Courtny, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to use website, Excellent selection..Everything you need all in one place. The silk flowers are beautiful Better than I could have ever expected. I use them for all my party needs.

Profile Picture User7261379, Recently Married, 2 Reviews