Linen Hero by Chair Covers & Linens Reviews

66 | Madison Heights, MI

66 Reviews for Linen Hero by Chair Covers & Linens

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2019

We would highly recommend Linen Hero for any event you are planning!

We were referred to Linen Hero (and Chris LaMar, specifically. The Indiana territory manager for Lined Hero) by a local florist, which meant we received a 15% referral discount (every penny counts when you’re planning a wedding!). From our first interaction with Chris, we were confident her company had the selection, quality, and service we were looking for in a wedding vendor. At first we were apprehensive about having the items shipped (as opposed to using someone local) but they agreed to ship the items in time to arrive TWO days prior (rather than their standard 1 day prior) and they actually ended up arriving on Wednesday for our Sunday wedding! Whew! That took a lot of stress off of us. We had also thought they might need to be steamed after they arrive, but that turned out not to be the case, surprisingly. Chris scheduled a Fedex pickup the following day, removing yet another task from our to do list. We would highly recommend Linen Hero for any event you are planning!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Stephanie Novak · Married on 05/18/2019

They made our vision come true

Worked with their Pittsburgh, PA branch for our wedding and they made our vision come true and within our budget! We had a general idea of what we wanted, and Bonnie gave such great suggestions and made our reception space so gorgers. Such wonderful staff that was amazing to work with throughout the whole process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Linen Hero by Chair Covers & Linens's reply:

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the kind words. We're so glad you loved your decor & wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2017

I worked with Linen Hero so many times through work and knew that I needed to order from them for my wedding day. I walked in without an appointment (oops) and they were able to assist immediately! I had an idea of what I was looking for and they made my dream a reality. I wouldn't have had my tables looking any other way.
    I look forward to using their services again!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

Linen Hero was excellent, they made what I thought was going to be stressful, stress free! Jaclyn was very easy to talk to and helped me find just what I wanted. We had rented chair covers and everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Tami · Married on 08/26/2016

As a Senior Catering Sales Manager, it is important to follow through with client needs in a smooth and reliable fashion.
    I worked with Linen Hero at another Marriott location and was blown away with their amazing service. when I had the opportunity to work with them again at my new hotel, it was a no brainer!!
    Julie contacted with me immediately and placed all my orders for the entire year remaining in one afternoon.
    I am happy with the options Linen Hero offers and their super service simply makes my life easier.
    Thank you for all you do to make every event more beautiful.
    Tami Stabler
    Marriott. fort Collins, Colorado

Sent on 08/26/2016

Linen Hero by Chair Covers & Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Tami! Julie is one of our best and loved by many. We are so happy that we have been able to make your job easier so you can focus on ensuring your events run perfectly. We look forward to our continued partnership helping to make your events amazing. Thank you!

My mom and I met with DeVonna for our linens and she was fabulous. She knew her products and had great ideas. Her prices were reasonable and what I expected. The concept that we put together is great and I'm looking forward to seeing everything put together.

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

I worked with Sarah and she was great! I showed her my inspiration and she ran with it! The linens they delivered were impeccable and the pricing was phenomenonal. I would highly recomnend Linen Hero as I worked with them for this, my 10 year vow renewal and 10 years ago at my original wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/07/2015

This is the perfect service for a destination wedding! I had my wedding in Vegas and they shipped the linens to the hotel a few days before so they were there waiting for me.

On thing that they did that I LOVED was they sent me sample swatches before I made an order. They are not tough sales people, they genuinely care about your special day. :)

Loved my experience, would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Nabihah · Married on 09/13/2015

I worked with Bonnie at Linen Hero and she was wonderful. She was so calm and easygoing. She made sure the wedding looked exactly the way we wanted. The linens were clean and good quality.

Sent on 09/29/2015

We got our table runners and linens from Linen Hero. We weren't looking for too much, just a runner to make sure our milk glass vases didn't melt into the venues white table linens and a linen for our sweetheart and cake table. I was a little worried when going to the show room we might have an associate that would try to sell us more than we came to look at--not at all the case. The person who helped us was incredibly helpful and agreed that we didn't need any more than what we were looking for. The people at Linen Hero have the experience and expertise to help you with any rental you need and can suggest options if you need some help. This is definitely a one stop rental shop.

Sent on 09/17/2015

I worked with one specific gentleman the entire time — he was unbelievably helpful and very kind.
    The linens matched my pantone color perfectly and there was no fuss at all with this vendor.

I loved working with them :)

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

Ordered linens for our wedding day from Linen Hero. Excellent pricing and services!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Chair Covers & Linens is a wonderful company to work with! Not only do they provide fantastic customer service, but they provide the best variety (both color and style) of linens that I've personally seen and worked with. I would highly recommend Chair Covers & Linens to any family member or friend!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Chair Covers & Linens is a fabulous company to deal with! They have a huge selection to choose from and are very good at helping you put things together. Their linens, chair covers & chiavari chairs are in excellent shape and the value they offer is unmatched. DeVonna, Amber and Chris offer excellent service and are very professional and friendly. They are a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend their services and products to any bride.

Sent on 10/24/2013

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Chair Covers & Linens! Amber & DeVonna were so prompt in responding to my every question and request, and were extremely pleasant to work with! They have a wonderful selection of linens and chair covers - almost too many to decide between! I really appreciated their patience and professionalism - especailly because I can be very indecisive at times. I would highly recommend Chair Covers & Linens to any bride looking for a professional, reliable, and affordable company to spice up their ballroom!

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2012

Sarah B. helped us pick the right linen for our reception. When i told her some of my ideas; she gave me the reality check of "What are you thinking?" and "Absolutely not!" I definitely appreciated her candor. the process of renting the linens was very simple and straightforward.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Suseen · Married on 04/21/2012

The Atlanta Linen Hero office couldn't have been better. The helped me define and make my dream wedding a reality. Christie brought me into her showroom to get some ideas. She then worked with me and my caterer every step of the way to provide the most gorgeous tables. The linens were such high quality and delivery and pick up were seamless. I will use them for all my future party linen needs.

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • Tenisha

Tenisha · Married on 03/24/2012

Chair Covers and Linens provided the linens for my renewal at Eagle's Landing Country Club. Their service and value are just unbeatable! Everything looked amazing. I had the opportunity to look at sample table setups at my venue which was a huge plus. I will definitely call them anytime I need linens.

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 12/10/2011

I was looking for something different, and wasn't having any luck. A friend told me about Linen Hero and my search was over.

Sent on 02/09/2012
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 11/19/2011

Linen Hero was the way to go. They made my day everything that I hoped and more! They matched our color perfectly. Our guests could not stop talkin about how well everything went together.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Sara · Married on 09/17/2011

One word: Amazing. Chair covers and linens supplied the chair covers and linens (duh!) for my wedding in Ann Arbor and did such a wonderful job. Every person who works there is so friendly and helpful. I had 2 meetings with them and went through samples with them and the whole staff was helpful in giving their opinions. They coordinated with the venue (University of Michigan Union) and I had to do no work other than write the check. I would recommend them in an instant for any work you need done!

Sent on 01/25/2012

JoAnna · Married on 08/12/2011

We rented napkins, sashes, and runners from Hero Linens and could not have been more pleased with their service. We ending up changing our color choice a few weeks before the wedding and there was no problem in accommodating us.

Sent on 07/12/2010
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/07/2011

Rented chair covers and sashes and paid for installation and pickup for my July 31, 2011 wedding at the Detroit Yacht Club. They were prompt and the covers & sashes were installed beautifully. They are also a preferred vendor for the DYC which was an added bonus. No worries here only had to remove the covers and sashes and put them in their bags and they pick them up.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Teresa · Married on 07/08/2011

Tamara and Chris were wonderful to work with. They were always available to answer any questions and the quality of their products is wonderful. Great value that definitely adds to the overall decor impact at a wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Kristin · Married on 03/28/2010

Emily was wonderful! The linens and chair covers were absolutely gorgeous and better than the local vendor had to offer. They ship directly to your venue and the price is definitely worth it! Use them!

Sent on 05/11/2010