Linedge Reviews

Linedge  4
Linedge  5

Jovania · Married on 04/07/2019

Everything I wanted and more

I had a picture in mind of what I wanted and Freslaine brought it to life. The backdrop I wanted was so last minute but she helped me throughout the process and I couldn’t be more happy. Thank you so much Freslaine you exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are so glad we found you. The service was very professional and we received so much compliments all night. Thanks a million!

Linedge  6
    Sent on 04/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful Product with Excellent Service

We used Lin edge for our wedding back drop at our sweet heart table. Freslaine made my vision come to life and she is great to work with, very kind and professional.

Linedge  7
    Linedge  8
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Victoria · Married on 01/04/2019

My experience from beginning to end was incredible. She worked with my extremely tight budget. She even through in a few extras. But what I love the most about her is how compassionate she is not once did I feel uncomfortable or afraid to make requests or ask questions. You will not regret working with her very professional and beautiful office right here in Boca. Thank you so much for everything

Sent on 09/01/2018

Maxen · Married on 12/29/2018

The experience I had with Linedge was simply exceptional. The vision I conjured in my mind of how I wanted to propose to the Love of my life was difficult and hard to put into reality but “Lo and Behold” Tasha, who was my event coordinator made magic happen.
    It was everything I wanted my special day to be and my wife to be was very impress with my vision.
    A special Thanks to everyone at Linedge!

Linedge  9
    Sent on 02/28/2018

Linedge 's reply:

Your vision and the way you put the proposal together was magical! You chose the perfect spot to have the ocean as a backdrop with family and friends dressed in color coordination....you made it sooooo easy to make the proposal AMAZING!! Thank you for trusting us with a pivotal moment in your adventure together! It was such an honor to serve "Best Friend!" ;-)

Billy · Married on 09/08/2018

I wanted to plan a one of a kind proposal for my girl. I turned to Lin Edge with no hesitation. She took my idea and turned it into some out of this world. You can't teach creativity and passion. Lin Edge is overflowing with both. This girl is truly one a kind. She communicated everything with me down to the last details. She was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. At some point, she was more excited about everything than I was. That's when I knew I was in good hands and she would go above and beyond to to ensure the proposal was perfect. Needless to say, she delivered. And she will deliver for you too. Stop looking! Book LinEdge!

Linedge  10
    Linedge  11
    Linedge  12
    Linedge  13
    Linedge  14
    Sent on 02/05/2018

Linedge 's reply:

This is so sweet! Thank you so much Billy! We had such a great time planning in codes and it was so hilarious to ensure we did not get caught. Thank you for the sweet words!

Genevia · Married on 09/08/2018

Freslane did an AMAZING!!!! Job for my wedding, our backdrop was Beautiful!!!! I highly recommend her if you want a backdrop for your wedding or other type of event.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/19/2018

I hired the services few weeks before my wedding and I love the professionalism the care and the love the company put to make my dream wedding.I cannot thank enough to all staff.

Linedge  15
    Linedge  16
    Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Kannia

Kannia · Married on 06/04/2018

Tasha went above and beyond what I expected for our wedding day! She was amazing in the beautiful decor she completed for our ceremony sight!! We are so thankful for you. She is on top of things and ask many questions to give us what we wanted. She goes just above and and beyond! Thank you so much Tasha!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Guerlancia · Married on 04/29/2018

Where do I start? Tasha went over and beyond to make sure my mothers surprise birthday party was amazing, and let me tell she delivered. Despite of all the challenges we were faced Tasha made sure I remained calm through it all. Even when I couldnt afford $2000 centerpiece for the event just to make sure I was satisfied she took it upon herself to hand make the flower arrangements at a lower cost, so that the party can still have the WOW factor. That is the kind of event planner everyone needs one that will look out for you and have your back until the very end. Tasha words cant explain how grateful I am for you. To see that smile on Mom's again I would do it all over again. Couldnt have done it without you.

Linedge  17
    Linedge  18
    Linedge  19
    Linedge  20
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Carina · Married on 04/27/2018

She DESERVES 10 stars! BOOK HER!!! I came to her with a bunch of Pinterest pictures for my dad’s 50th surprise birthday party and I was one AWE all night of how EXQUISITE everything looked. She listened pay extra attention to literally EVERYTHING. Words can’t describe how wonderful and professional she is. My mom, cousin and I are tough to deal with and Tasha dealt with us with such ease. I could write a whole book on how beyond satisfied I was with the excecution.. She will be doing all events that I’m doing. I will be working with her again for my birthday brunch in December. Love you Tasha:)

Linedge  21
    Linedge  22
    Linedge  23
    Linedge  24
    Linedge  25
    Sent on 05/01/2018

Linedge 's reply:

My heart is so full! I love you more boo! It was such an honor to serve you and your family. You all were beyond amazing! I am so grateful my crew and I had the opportunity to witness your father's tears of gratitude as his friends honored his presence in their lives. Love you boo! Brunch up next xoxo

Jonas · Married on 02/17/2018

Everything was the best, every parts of the planning was the best. Freslaine was my wedding planner and she did a great job.

Linedge  26
    Linedge  27
    Linedge  28
    Linedge  29
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Linedge 's reply:

Awwwe!!! Jonas!!! You and Mika were amazing!!! Lol, we laughed so hard and had such an amazing time. It was an honor to serve you.

Dort · Married on 12/30/2017

I believe that without the efforts of this team, my proposal to my girlfriend would not have been close to flawless! I am so happy that Tasha and her team where there to to make this happen!

Linedge  30
    Linedge  36
    Linedge  37
    Sent on 01/02/2018

Linedge 's reply:

It was such an honor to come along side of you to make this night magical and literally draw out an audience in Downtown Delray Beach. Cherry on top: she said YESSSSS!!!

Marlie · Married on 12/09/2017

I had the opportunity to have Lin Edge plan and decorate my baby shower and I have to say I definitely enjoyed and love their services. As soon as I contacted owner of Lin Edge, she was full of Joy and excitement to help me with my baby shower. She listened to my thoughts and ideas and made it happen. I did not want to normal baby shower, my theme was diamond and pearls, so I wanted a simple but classy effect for my baby shower. I was everywhere with my thoughts and didn’t quite know everything I wanted, but Lin Edge helped me simmer down my thoughts had me visualize samples and the look I was going which helped me sleep at night. Lol! Days leading up to my baby shower I still didn’t know what some of my decor was going to be, but I trusted Freslaine and the results were immaculate!!!!!!!! Everything was perfect, everything fell into place and I love the experience I had with Lin Edge. This lady is amazing at what she does and does not let her clients down in any nor let them stress. I have to admit I had other offers from other event planners, but I knew what I wanted and knew that Lin Edge would deliver. My best friend just got engaged and I will do anything to make Lin Edge plans my best friend wedding.

Linedge  38
    Linedge  44
    Linedge  45
    Sent on 12/17/2017

Linedge 's reply:

Awwwwwe!!! Marlie this is tooooo sweet!! It was beyond exciting to not only plan and decorate, but to CELEBRATE your new addition! We are looking forward to many more events full of fun, love and laughter!

Bibi · Married on 11/25/2017

When you see Linedge, do not even think twice to book this company!!!!! I had the privilege to have her manage my wedding and was not displeased. Fresaline(owner) took on her first Indian Wedding which came with alot of hiccups. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was dealt with and that my husband and I vision was brought to display.

To come and think of it if i had not hired Linedge during my planning/wedding I would have loss all my marbles. She was my rock! She listen to me and never once neglected our wedding.

One month before the wedding we had the worst thing happen to us. Our reception venue doubled booked my wedding and left us hanging dry. Fresaline put in work and help us find a fabulous venue (within 24 hours) that exceed what we had before. Not many people can pull that off. Mind you that she meet with me many times in Orlando while she lived in South Florida.

Linedge, I can not thank you enough for being my support through the good and bad of planning! I truly love you and you girls and wish you the best of success!!! Thank you!!!!

*Holding Back the Tears*

Linedge  51
    Linedge  52
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Linedge 's reply:

I am crying. Wow! I do remember the planning phase. Man, we made it and I would do it again. We stayed in communication and that is what allowed everything to run smoothly. Lol, our late night conference calls will be treasured in my heart forever. Love you hunny!

Evelin · Married on 07/22/2017

I ended up doing a surprise 50th birthday for my mother & Freslaine outdid herself! Every week we would meet up to figure out what what ideas we could bring to life & she did my mother was absolutely surprised of how elegant & beautiful the flowers were with the lighting and the set up of the center pieces. Our guests kept complimenting the decor & how fancy everything was. I would definitely recommend her service & she will be hired by me again for another party *hopefully my wedding ;) *

Sent on 07/24/2017

Linedge 's reply:

Thank you Evelin! It was fun coming together and putting all the different ideas you had together to surprise your mom. Looking forward to future events....especially the wedding..... ;-)

Anita · Married on 06/03/2017

Freslaine is amazing! She goes above and beyond what is expected and made my wedding experience the best. Not once during my wedding did I stress or was caused stress. Everything was handled professional and ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Freslaine as a wedding planner and would definitely use her again to plan other events. She is very organized, a great person to talk to, creative and understanding of my needs and wants throughout the entire process. Let Freslaine take your wedding to the next level!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Linedge 's reply:

Awwwwwwe!!! Anita you were so organized that it made planning so much easier. It was an honor to come along side of you to assist you and I am looking forward to many future events.....to take them to the next level!

Jimmy · Married on 12/06/2013

Tasha is very knowledgeable and full of creative ideas to make our wedding look picturesque. Her experience in planning and designing lead to a seamless wedding day. The flexibility of Tasha and her team allowed my wife and I to communicate easily without barriers. Lin Edge went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2017

Freslaine was wonderful to work with! I rented 4 table cloths & 9 charger plates from her for my wedding. She was so responsive and easy to coordinate as far as getting together to review and finalize my rentals with her. She let me know exactly when and where she had dropped off my rentals at my venue and was so on top of everything. The tablecloths & chargers were beautiful and came out lovely in the pictures! I would definitely recommend utilizing this company for any of your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Linedge 's reply:

Awwwwe!!! Thank you Kristen! Loved working with you and Maurizio! It was a such a fun time full of laughter in every visit.

Sabina · Married on 10/02/2016

Best decision I ever made! Personally, I did not have the time to plan my own wedding. I was focused on finishing up my degree, and just did not have the time. Linedge handled everything! For that I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Linedge 's reply:

Awwwwwe thank you such much Sabina! It was awesome working with you and hearing you say, "That's fine. How much do I pay again?" We were beyond honored to serve you in such monumentous moments in your life.