Lindsey Van Roy Photography Reviews

Lindsey Van Roy Photography 5
Lindsey Van Roy Photography 6
Lindsey Van Roy Photography 7

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Lindsey is the ONLY person I would pick to take my wedding photos. She loves her job and she does an amazing job at it! Her schedule was flexible with my schedule, even though my wedding was a destination wedding. She loves to take photos of the wedding to catch the amazing and most beautiful moments of the wedding. So, I would pick Lindsey to capture your beautiful wedding.
    Thanks,

Lindsey Van Roy Photography 10
    Lindsey Van Roy Photography 11
    Lindsey Van Roy Photography 12

Kristy · Married on 11/11/2017

Can I give Lindsey 10 stars?! What an absolute joy to work with! We knew from our first meeting that we wanted Lindsey to shoot our wedding. She was so prompt and easy going to work with whenever we had questions, no matter how silly they were! Our pictures turned out absolutely wonderful! Everyone raved up our engagement pictures and as we are slowly sharing our wedding photos (11/11/2017), they can't get enough! We still haven't decided how on earth to narrow down our favorites - they all are! Lindsey (and Grace) made our wedding look like a fairytale and we couldn't be happier! We've already been recommending her to friends and family

Sent on 01/06/2018

meghan · Married on 10/01/2017

I would 1000% recommend Lindsey for any of your photography needs. I have gotten so many compliments on my photographs - from our wedding day, our engagement shoot, and my personal beauty shoot. Lindsey has a great way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She totally went above and beyond for every shoot, even to the point of going to a location two hours away, hiking through the snow and ice for us! We will absolutely continue to use her for any photos we will need in the future!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jennie · Married on 09/23/2017

We are beyond happy with our wedding and engagement photographs and with Lindsey. From our first meeting, we knew Lindsay was our photographer. Her style was just what we were looking for. She tells a story with her work and documented our day beautifully.

When we saw our images we said "Do we look like that?" because we look great! She knows how to pose subjects to get great angles that hide imperfections (because we all have them). She is not just snapping a pic, she is creating a moment. Lindsey knows her stuff!!

I have received COUNTLESS compliments on our wedding images and people have even said they look like the belong in a wedding magazine.

So let's get down to it...
    -Lindsey is kind and respectful to everyone in the wedding party and all of our guests.
    -She was on time and ready to go.
    -She stayed in contact with us every step of the way from engagement photos to wedding day itinerary.
    -She keeps a detailed list of all the pictures you want to capture.
    -She is a fly on the wall during the entire day, you don't even know she is there,
    -She is 100% professional and great with Kids!
    -She is not a person with camera equipment that can take a decent shot. Lindsey is truly an artist.
    -She got us our images on time as she promised!

There is not one thing I would have changed about our wedding photographer! I hope to use her again in the future. I would recommend her hands down. We talked to many others before choosing Lindsey and we made the right choice!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Lindsey Van Roy Photography 20
    Lindsey Van Roy Photography 21
    Lindsey Van Roy Photography 22

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! I am so in love with all of the images she took of our wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! My husband and I will be recommending her to all of our friends and family and anyone we hear looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Bethany · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely amazing! There are not words to express how awesome it was working with Lindsey and Grace for our wedding. From the first time we contacted her I was impressed. Lindsey responds very promptly, gives you all the information you need and more, is very professional, and so fun to work with! I asked so many questions throughout the whole process and she made it very clear that she was there for us whatever we needed. In addition to her awesome personality, her pictures are gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend Lindsey and I hope to continue to be a client for baby and family pictures in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2017

I could not be happier with the engagement photo shoot my fiancé and I had with Lindsey Van Roy. She was wonderful to work with! The day of our appointment a huge storm was supposed to blow in. We watched the weather and Lindsey worked with us to push up the time of our appointment so that we wouldn’t get rained out and could still get the pictures done that day, which I really appreciated because I had gotten my hair done for the shoot. My fiancé and I also brought our three dogs because we wanted them in a couple of our pictures. As you can imagine, dogs don’t always cooperate or stay posed. Lindsey was very patient with them and got some AMAZING shots of us with them. Even with the storm coming and taking time to work with the dogs, we never felt rushed. We went to multiple areas in the park that we were at and took quite a few pictures. We even had time for a wardrobe change. It can be kind of awkward because you don’t really know what to do for poses, but Lindsey gave great direction. She knows how to have you pose or tilt your head to get the best shots. She was so easy to work with! We got a copy of the photos a couple of weeks after the shoot and I was actually surprised with how good they turned out. I know without a doubt that our wedding pictures are going to be just as amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2017

Lindsay did such an amazing job with our wedding photos! To start it off, she was nine months pregnant for our shoot. When she found out she was pregnant, she let me and my husband know. Our package was for her and an assistant and Lindsay set it up so that a friend would help as well. It was such a relief to know that we could rely on her to make sure that our special day was covered. For the wedding, we did first looks & all our wedding party photos beforehand. Our wedding party wasn’t huge, but it was a decent size - 4 girls and 7 guys. I feel with the larger parties it is sometimes hard to get a good photo since there are so many people, but they turned out great. Lindsay made sure that things kept moving so that we could cover all the photos before the ceremony, but we never felt rushed. To me, the pictures were probably the most important part of the wedding because they let you look back and remember your day. I honestly cannot pick out a favorite photo because there are so many that are my favorite. Lindsay did a wonderful job capturing those special moments that a couple never wants to forget. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2017

From our first communication regarding the wedding to wrapping up the final details of our wedding photos, Lindsey delivered exceptional service. She is not only an amazing photographer but also very professional in the delivery of her service. She was extremely prompt in answering all our questions/e-mails. She provided ample information regarding both our engagement & wedding photos that enabled us to get the most out of our time with her. She created our photo galleries quickly and always kept her word about when they would be ready for us to view. Lindsey is a blast to work with. She made us feel extremely comfortable during our engagement photos and she and her assistant were so easy to work with on our wedding day. They got SO many amazing shots. We couldn't have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Allie · Married on 10/01/2016

Lindsey was absolutely amazing. She had great location ideas, was flexible, a pleasure to work with, and had an amazing turn around time on our engagement photos ! She made our photo shoot so easy and comfortable, we had a blast. I'd highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • Lloyd

Lloyd · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey was fantastic. We love our engagement photos. She was very flexible too. Even though she is based in Appleton, she was willing to meet us in Stevens Point for our engagement photos. (Most other photographers we spoke to were not willing to leave their city.) Our wedding was in Green Bay, and she was willing to travel there as well. I received lots of compliments from my guests about her as well in regards to her professionalism and efficiency. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

Where do I even begin? Lindsey, first off, has this incredible ability to be both intensely professional while being so personable. She put my husband and I at ease throughout the entire process and THAT was no easy feat. My husband is not one to take pictures and even with him being somewhat resistant, she was able to get some of the most beautiful shots.

Her eye for unique shots is my favorite part about her work. She sees art in so many different ways and provided us with so many different shots, with different backgrounds. She listened to everyone of my ideas and did not need reminding the day of. Not being a photographer but having some very specific ideas about what I wanted, she was able to take those ideas and bring them to life in an even more beautiful way than I could have imagined.

Lindsey, you made my day so incredible and I am so grateful to have worked with you. I would recommend you a thousand times over and any bride would be fortunate to work with you :)

Sent on 04/01/2017

K. · Married on 08/20/2016

I am SO glad I picked Lindsey for our wedding photos. She fits both of our laid-back style well and made the whole experience so fun! We recently had our engagement photos with her and met her halfway since we live out of the state. She couldn't have picked a more gorgeous location in the outdoors, which fits us completely. Her guidance during the photo session was amazing especially for my fiance who does not like getting his photo taken. The engagement pictures turned out beautifully, can't wait to see what she does with our wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kristine · Married on 08/20/2016

LOVED working with Linsdey on our special day. I am so impressed with her talent of capturing so many amazing moments on our wedding day! I've looked over the photos many times and shared with family/friends, we are all in awe of the beautiful photos, most of all for your skill of catching all of the emotions and expressions of that day. Also, I was so busy to notice the little details and so appreciate all of the photos that showed the simple, but important parts of our day. Lastly, I greatly appreciate you honoring my request of having photos taken of each table, so I could be sure to have a photo of each guest. That meant a lot, as well as all of the photos before the ceremony when I was getting ready with family. One of my favorite parts about the day, was seeing how much you seemed to enjoy your job and had fun while doing it. I am usually the person who takes photos at every event and shares them, so I had to put my trust in Lindsey to make sure this role could be filled and so glad I did! I am so grateful we were able to work with you, you truly captured it all! Your photos will be treasured always. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Lindsey was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with!! The pictures she took are just stunning!! We cannot stop looking at them!! We recommend her to anyone getting married in the future! We will be using her for photos in the future!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/22/2015

She was beyond amazing!!! She worked with me so well and delivered the most amazing pictures everever. She is so friendly and feels like a friend. She is worth every penny. She will be doing all my pictures for my family.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lindsey was amazing to work with!! We selected a package that included our engagement session and full day of photography the day of the wedding. I love every single image she captured! She is very professional and will listen to your ideas and incorporate them into some beautiful photos. I really wanted some sunset pictures and she was able to make them happen even though on my wedding day we had rain on and off. I have lots of people in my family who do photography as a hobby and were really kind of in the way the day of my wedding. I was so glad she was friendly but still telling them they need to please move out of the way since we paid for her to be there. Lindsay also does amazing beauty sessions! She really made me feel beautiful and I cant wait to work with her in the future for a family session.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lindsey and her assistant Anita were awesome!! I haven't seen photos yet but know they are going to be awesome!! Even our guests said how great the photographers were. I can't say enough good things about her! She is great with kids too!!

Sent on 10/05/2014