Lindsey M. Events Reviews

64 | New York, NY

64 Reviews for Lindsey M. Events

Catherine · Married on 05/30/2015

Hiring Lindsey to help us navigate the wedding planning process was truly one of the best decisions my (now) husband and I could have made. At first, we were completely overwhelmed by the superabundance of ideas and tasks that needed to be accomplished from the time we got engaged to the date we had chosen for our wedding day. Lindsey was with us every step of the way with incredible professionalism, attentiveness, organization and unwavering positive energy that made us feel like we were her only clients throughout the entire process. Lindsey's decorative skill and creativity helped us pull together our disjointed ideas to create a vision that was brought to reality well beyond our expectations and dreams on the night of our reception. We were so grateful to be able to entrust Lindsey with all our vendor management and communication leading up to our event and of course, on the day of. Having her as the go-to coordinator for our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception eliminated any stress and worry we might have otherwise had. Thanks to Lindsey, we were truly able to let go and ENJOY the beauty that was our wedding. Working with Lindsey over the past year and 1/2 was an amazing and we couldn't be more grateful for her services. She is a true delight and worth every single penny!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Brian · Married on 05/30/2015

Lindsey is amazing. She helped my wife (and I...) plan our wedding. For all of you future husbands out there that will be reading this review, I have some simple advice for you. Hire Lindsey, now.

Lindsey was an incredible resource for us throughout the wedding planning process. Her ideas and creativity helped us create an unbelievable wedding celebration. She took a lot of the "stress" out of wedding planning because she was so detail oriented and organized with the many moving parts that come with planning a wedding. Lindsey was also our day-of coordinator and helped our wedding ceremony and reception go without a hitch.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2014

Lindsey provided day-of styling and coordination for my wedding last Friday. I was a very hands-on bride, spending most of the last year crafting and pulling together details for our venue, and my biggest worry was that my "vision" would not be realized since I could not be there to help with the set-up. Lindsey was not only able to realize that vision, she improved upon it! I could not believe how perfect everything looked. She was able to take my ideas and make them work flawlessly in the space, and any last minute concerns I had she had already taken care of. I am so grateful that I was able to relax on our wedding day knowing that our wedding details were in such excellent hands. I cannot thank her enough!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4469123 · event on: 10/04/2014

Lindsey is a great find! She was super responsive, listened really well to what we wanted (and then helped us define better what we wanted!) and then sprang to action, executing a whole party plan in about two weeks. She was very clear with exactly what she was doing and when, very transparent. The day of the party was super relaxing. We were able to enjoy all the fun parts of having a party (watching the space transform) and none of the not-as-fun parts (worrying about whether things would arrive on time and clean up). We highly recommend Lindsey. :)

Sent on 10/13/2014

Meredith · event on: 09/27/2014

I can't say enough good things about Lindsey and would hands down recommend her for anyone looking for help with an event. We hired lindsey to help as a day-of coordinator for our wedding but I'd argue that her services went above and beyond that definition. She was extraordinarily responsive which was meant the world to me. The last thing I wanted to do was have to track down the person who was supposed to make my life easier! Lindsey was super detail oriented. I would mention something once in a conversation and find that she had captured it and put it into our schedule. I also had some vague thoughts for how I wanted to decorate things at the wedding which she took and executed flawlessly. I could go on and on, but would have no hesitation recommending lindsey to family and friends for any type of event!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/27/2014

Sent on 10/01/2014

Lindsey · Married on 07/05/2014

LINDSEY M. She is a ROCKSTAR.

In addition to being super hot and looking like a wedding planner from a movie, Lindsey was incredibly responsive, personable, and insanely organized. We hired her for her month-of coordination service, but we really felt that she went above and beyond just that. She was in constant communication with all of our vendors, bringing important things to my attention that I would have never noticed and she thought of things that it didn't even occur to me that I needed (we had a loft wedding which meant we had to rent EVERYTHING).

She made the week prior so much less stressful and I really can't imagine anyone doing a better job.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Dino · event on: 03/17/2014

Lindsey and her staff are professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. She has an eye for the unique and creative - she can make the ordinary AMAZING!! Her attention to details makes our event work like clockwork. It is always a great experience working with her and her staff at our events all over the country.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Lindsey was amazing! I don't know how I would have gone through the planning process without her. She made everything less stressful and more fun. Lindsey has a great way of organizing information and various options so that decision making is a lot easier. As someone who has a difficult time making decisions, I truly appreciated this about working with Lindsey. On the actual day of the event everything went very smoothly, and I know this is in large part because Lindsey had thought about everything beforehand and went through it all with me, so I didn't have to feel flustered on the actual day. One of the greatest things about Lindsey is her fantastic vision! Her designs and ideas for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day were beautiful, and really fit into the style that my husband and I were envisioning. Lindsey really understood what we wanted and then made it happen. She came up with tons of extra details (e.g. an adorable Mr. & Mrs. sign for the sweetheart table, pumpkins spelling out the word "thanks" to put with our card box) that were cost-efficient, but also made our day that much more special. Lindsey is incredible to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2013

Lindsey is amazing. It was 8 months into my engagement but I hadn’t done a single thing. If anyone even asked about the wedding plans it would send me into a fit of anxiety.

Just when my fiancé and I were resigning to elope, Lindsey came into the picture and everything changed! I explained to her that we wanted to get married in 6 months, had no location let alone venue in mind and we wanted to have a BBQ for all our guests the day before the wedding...and oh, we don’t want to spend any money. Within a month Lindsey had found our dream wedding location and the plans were underway. She took care of all the things that overwhelmed me and let me do the stuff I enjoyed, like look at invitations. She seamlessly coordinated all the vendors throughout the process to make sure we were got exactly what we wanted at a price that fit our budget.

Since our budget was so tight we had a lot, and I mean a lot, of DIY projects, which Lindsey spearheaded. She even did all the ceremony flowers herself and the result was stunning. I know a beautiful room when I see one, but have no ability to recreate the look myself. Lindsey on the other hand can take a few descriptive words (mine were whimsical, romantic, rustic and casual but chic) and design an event that is even better than you imagined.

My wedding was truly the most amazing weekend of my life. The first thing someone will tell you when you get married is to stay in the moment because the day flies by; I was able to enjoy my time because Lindsey didn’t give me a chance to worry about a single thing. She coordinated all the vendors, made sure I got the photos I wanted, did our ceremony flowers, made sure my second dress was waiting at the reception, handled the ceremony music, made sure the reception décor was set up the way I wanted; the list is honestly endless.

Lindsey-thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We are so grateful that you rescued us and gave us the wedding of our dreams! - Ashley & Steve

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Steve

Steve · Married on 07/05/2013

Lindsey was wonderful!

Not only did Lindsey’s uncanny ability to bring our décor vision to life make the pre-wedding BBQ, ceremony, reception and after party beautiful, but her outstanding planning and organizational skills made our wedding weekend go off without a hitch!

I knew from our very first meeting that we had made the right decision in hiring Lindsey and that we were in good hands and she definitely did not disappoint!

Thank you so much Lindsey for making our wedding such a success! We could not have done it without you.

- Steve and Ashley

Sent on 07/11/2013

Lindsey's eye for design made our wedding look amazing. She's also very detail oriented and responsive to any questions you might have. She's everything and more we could have wanted in a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/19/2015

KIM · Married on 08/05/2017

Lindsey, walked into a partial planned wedding and did a tremondous job. She is very responsive and very professional. She takes the time to consider all aspects of your event, budget and big picture.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Alex · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey was extremely responsive, diligent, and totally on top of everything to make our big day go as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 10/19/2016