Lindsay Rachael Events Reviews

25 Reviews for Lindsay Rachael Events

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing multitasker

Lindsay was awesome. She was laid back and if changes had to be made she was on it. She helped with all the vendors which left me with a lot more time. The only thing I wished is she would have said good bye before she left. Other than that she was great

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Ramirez · Married on 02/03/2019

Incomplete without her!

Lindsay meet with my husband and I almost 2 years before the wedding date. As an organizer I need someone as organized as I was and someone who would be able to pick up the slack if I was unable to. We opted for the complete package and it was worth every penny! In the beginning it started as a few e-mails, progressed to more e-mails, text messages, and then emergency phone calls as the date got closer. She was there every step of the way and made me feel like I was her only client! She handling all of the appointments and negotiating amongst all of the vendors. She is also very flexible with her schedule; I would give her a range of dates with specific times and she would work with it. By the time the wedding came she felt like part of the family! The day of went very smoothly and she stayed on top of everything! Even after the wedding I occasionally check my e-mail to see if she's said hi because I miss the todo list or the random check in's!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Working with Lindsay was amazing. She was everything we needed for our big day! Everything went smooth, her and her assistant executed everything perfectly.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 03/17/2018

Stress free wedding thanks to Lindsay Rachael Events

Lindsay was a blessing for me on my wedding day! She helped everything run smooth and took care of any mishaps that I didn't even know was going on-made my big day stress free! She has great contacts and helped me keep all my vendors in order- we had a backyard wedding so planning was a little different but I couldn't have done it without Lindsay!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jenna · Married on 01/20/2018

Thank goodness for Lindsay!

When I booked my wedding venue, they did require a day of wedding planner. They did offer this service, however when I can across Lindsay Rachael Events, she offered more benefits for a better price. With Lindsay, not only did I get a day off planner but I also received month of services. Lindsay helped me to keep organized, I sent her all of my vendor contracts and she was the one to actually coordinate/communicate with all of my vendors. Lindsay informed them all of exactly what time/where they all needed to be. I was a little worried because we did have a bridal party of 18 (I know crazy right, 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen). The groomsmen are a rowdy bunch, to say the least! I was worried about me and my fiance keeping them all in line, and terrified that another person they don;t really know might not be able to keep them in order. Well, let me just say, Lindsay is a God Send :) She was able to keep our "crazy" group in order and get them all where they needed to be when they needed to be there. When it came to the decorations and finishing touches, I briefly went over what I imagined with Lindsay and she far exceeded all of my expectations. I literally did not have to think about anything on the day of my wedding except for enjoying myself, which is exactly what I was able to do thanks to Lindsay. Thank you SO much Lindsay for helping to make my special day as seamless as possible.

Sent on 02/06/2019

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

So sad to know I won't be working with Lindsay anymore! I only hired Lindsay as a "day of"/ month of coordinator, but she emailed and helped me from the day I hired her (which was a year out). She was always on top of all her emails, stayed in touch with me through the whole process, answered every question I had, even annoying ones, and always stayed sweet and helpful. Lindsay is very organized, she keeps in contact with your vendors and makes sure everything is going perfectly and everyone is on the same page. I don't know if I could've made it without her, she made the planning so much easier for me. I did not have to do one thing on my wedding day, except enjoying the morning with my girls and getting ready, Lindsay handled everything. Every little detail, timing, the whole event ran smoothly and beautifully because of her. I could never thank her enough for everything she did and I will recommend her to every upcoming bride I know, she is worth way more than what she charges, you will not definitely not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2015

Lindsay is a life saver! I thought I could plan my wedding on my own but I became so overwhelmed and Lindsay came to my rescue. She always answers my emails pretty much the same day (sometimes within hours). She answers all my questions and has taken care of everything for me. She is kind, and listen's to how I want the wedding to be. She doesn't try to push me in any direction, she follows my vision and recommends the vendors that will also follow how I want my wedding to be.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for my wedding. Lindsay was amazing. If I had any questions or concerns, all I had to do is text her and she took care of it. She was on top of everything. She made my wedding day so relaxing. I am extremely blessed to have found Lindsay.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Lindsay worked with me at a distance when I lived across the country and even overseas. She was responsive and extremely helpful with picking out vendors, going to meetings with or without me, and amazing day of wedding coordination. Everything came together beautifully. Great experience!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Lindsay Rachael Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was AMAZING and so much fun!

Kenice · Married on 12/15/2012

Lindsay was amazing as a wedding consultant! She consistently gave more value than we paid for, and was very responsive and available. She was indispensable in finding vendors, negotiating contracts, and then orchestrating the wedding and all the vendors (and family!) on the big day. We would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2012

I worked with Lindsay on planning my April 27th, 2012 wedding. She was amazing through the whole process, always available to answer any question I had either through email, phone, or in person. She as extremely reassuring that she would handle everything on the day of the wedding, which was nice for me as I am somewhat of a control freak.

On the day of the wedding, Lindsay and her assistant Kaitlyn did an amazing job setting up my venue! I was a stress free bride, because I knew everything would look amazing in their hands! My guests were so impressed with how everything turned out and so was I, it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. So many times throughout the day of the wedding I told everyone how glad I was I invested in LRE. My family completely agreed, as they know I would have been so stressed out the day of the wedding without her help. Lindsay helped me with everything from meeting/helping me choose vendors to lighting candles the day of the wedding, to sending us off on our way to Aruba for the honeymoon. She really took care of everything, and I am so glad I had her help. I would recommend LRE to any bride with an upcoming wedding, she really gives you peace of mind!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2011

Lindsay was perfect. She took care of everything ahead of time and made the entire day seamless. She seemed to be able to be in 3 places at once! Her coordination allowed us to just enjoy our day of celebration without having to worry about the details. Anyone considering using a wedding planner should not hesitate to use her.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Suzie · Married on 10/01/2011

Lindsay was reliable, creative, professional, and made sure everything went smoothly! She helped us with keeping within our budget and matched us with a great flower vendor, photographer, DJ, and makeup/hair artist.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Allie · Married on 09/24/2011

Lindsay was awesome! She made our wedding day easy and fun for everyone involved, we would have been lost without her. I'd recommend Lindsay to anyone needing help with anything wedding related!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lindsay Rachael Events's reply:

Thank you Allie! I'm so glad I could be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you and Matteo :)

Rhonda · Married on 05/13/2011

I would highly recommend Lindsay and any vendors she recommends. She did an awesome job and the wedding turned out perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2011

Tracy · Married on 04/02/2011

Lindsay was great, with her on the job I didn't need to worry about anything and got to just enjoy my wedding. She is super friendly and easy to get along with also. Thanks so much Lindsay.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Kate · Married on 12/18/2010

Lindsay is wonderful, not only is she very well organized but she is also very attentive and detail oriented. She checked on my husband and I all night long during the ceremony and reception and made sure we had everything we needed. Lindsay also spoke to all the vendors and coordinated with them. I would definitely recommend her with total confidence.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Tonya · Married on 11/07/2010

I am the do it yourself kind of girl but knew that I couldn't do it myself on my wedding day. I had already met with a coordinator that I had worked with on a friends wedding and was pretty set but liked that Lindsay was local to where my event was being planned so I decided to meet with her as well. I am soo glad I did. After meeting with her, she really knew her stuff and I felt extremely confident she would be able to do exactly what I wanted. She made some great suggestions and was available via email and phone regularly when I had questions or comments. We met a few weeks before my event and she started collecting all my decorations and miscellaneous stuff. She did a great job of keeping a fairly rowdy bunch focused and through rehearsal the night before and took last minute changes without a hitch. Day of she arrived a few minutes before scheduled and checked on everyone regularly throughout the day. I can honestly say if anything was missed or went wrong, I was, and still am, completely unaware of it. The reception room was set and beautifully when the first guests arrived and I have received quite a few complements on the set up and organization as well as the timeliness of the entire day. I couldnt have done it without her and would fully support any future brides looking for a great coordinator to meet with Lindsay and I am sure you will feel the same way.

Sent on 12/05/2010

Stacey & Melissa · Married on 06/25/2010

Hi Lindsay! This is Stacey and Melissa with Casa Feliz and Arthur's Catering :) we just wanted to say you did a wonderful job for Brandon and Shanna wedding here at Casa Feliz on June 25, 2010! We would also enjoy making you a preferred vendor, so whenever you get a chance send Casa some Lindsay Rachel Events business cards!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Lindsay Rachael Events's reply:

Thank you! It was wonderful to work with you as well! I would love to become a preferred vendor of yours. Will mail you some cards this week! Thanks again for everything!

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2010

We used Lindsay for our day of our wedding. She helped us starting 2 weeks prior! I don't know what we would have done with out her... She is awesome!!!! Her husband Mark was our photographer and he was awesome too!!! They have great packages for booking the both of them... They were a MUST have for our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Amy · Married on 03/18/2010

Lindsay is a true professional and knows what she is doing! We used her for *day of* coordination! She came to the rehearsal to show us what we needed to do the next day, and then made sure everything fell into place on the day of. Our wedding would not have been so amazing with out her!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Lindsay Rachael Events's reply:

Thank you Amy! So glad I could help you on your special day! I had a wonderful time with you and your family!

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2009

Best decisions I made in the wedding planning process were on the groom, the dress, and LINDSAY! She was so professional, organized, supportive, focused, enthusiastic and was a life saver CONSTANTLY. She took the time to listen to my vision and never pushed anything on me, she helped fill the holes in my design and never went out of budget. (She was always very respectful of the budget) She is well known and well connected and helped my hubby and I get the best deals and the best quality. She set up the ceremony and reception site and ran the rehearsal dinner and then got in touch with the best man and maids of honor so that the day of the wedding I would never be bothered with any logistics, or vendors of delivering payments. She kept everyone inline during the rehearsal, she orchestrated the wedding day perfectly, and her calmness really helps! Because she was always so on top of payment schedules and our timeline I never had the dreaded bridal "freak out" moment. I was an out of state bride planning a wedding while in grad school (away from my family ) and she came with em to hair appointments and to meet the caterer (times when I needed the support). I never once heard her talk about other brides she had ( good or bad) so I always felt so important, and she ALWAYS got back to my emails, phone calls, and texts in a SUPER timely manner. She is a gem and a total SUPER STAR! I would not have been able to have my dream wedding had it not been for her help. I have recommended her to people and will continue to do so, I cannot say enough GREAT things about her!!!! She was a total blessing!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Marcie · Married on 06/11/2011

Lindsay did a wonderful job for us. She was so patient. Plus the pictures turned out beautifully. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

Lindsay was very helpful as we planned our wedding from outside Florida. She knew the very best vendors with whom we could partner to execute a truly wonderful celebration. She kept all the details straight and took care of so many details so that we could focus on spending time with our families and guests. We feel lucky to have worked with Lindsay and recommend her when you're planning your wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Y

Yesabel · Married on 10/10/2015

It was great working with Lindsay. I planned my wedding over a year's time from long distance, and she always answered emails and texts within a timely manner. She is an asset to anyone who is planning a wedding in central florida because she knows the vendors in the area. Even if you don't want full planning services, Lindsay will make sure all the details are perfect on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/23/2015