Lindsay Flanagan Photography Reviews

18 | Londonderry, NH

18 Reviews for Lindsay Flanagan Photography

Alicia · Married on 01/21/2017

Lindsay Flanagan is an amazing talented photographer. My wife and I met Lindsay over a year ago and knew we would enjoy working with her from the moment we met her. She is friendly, flexible, organized, responsive and incredibly talented. We did an engagement shoot with Lindsay over the summer in prep for our wedding so that we could get to know her and I'm so glad we did. It was such a fun experience and made us look even more forward to working with her the day of the wedding. If you are looking for wedding photographer - DEFINITELY choose Lindsay Flanagan!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Madylan · Married on 06/18/2016

Lindsay Flanagan did an unbelievable job for us! We are thrilled with how our pictures came out and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Be sure to book her quick however, because she will fill up fast! We decided to go with her after reviewing many wedding photographer's online gallery's. We fell in love with how crisp and clear her pictures are and how she was able to capture so much emotion in her photos. We love her style and couldn't be happier with how ours came out. Many of our guests commented on her and how great of a job she did. She has many years of experience and it showed during the day as she was around during each event but it felt as though she blended in. During our meeting she was so interested in our story and wanted to make sure she knew as much as she could before our wedding day, that way she could capture those details that she may have missed otherwise. She also worked hard to have our pictures ready for us in a few weeks. We feel one of our best decisions during this whole process was booking her to do our photography. Her photos mean so much to our family now and the years to come.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

What’s not to love about the wonderful Lindsay Flanagan?! She was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar and didn't have a chance to meet Lindsay until we had our engagement photos taken (she came to us through a recommendation). Because our trips to the Boston area were so busy with wedding planning appointments, Lindsay agreed to meet us at sunrise on the Boston common for an engagement shoot. Not only was I grateful for her flexibility and willingness to wake up at an ungodly hour, but the stunning morning light (and Lindsay’s keen eye) made for beautiful photos! While I was on the fence about having engagement photos taken at the beginning of our planning, I am SO happy we did. Not only did it provide us with a chance to meet Lindsay before our wedding day, but it was great to be able to practice having your photos taken by a professional.

Leading up to our wedding day, Lindsay worked with me to develop a day-of timeline, and as someone who is very Type-A when it comes to planning, I was grateful to be working with someone who was equally organized and detail-oriented. She was great at offering creative direction when necessary, e.g. she encouraged us to sneak away from cocktail hour for a few sunset photos, and these wound up being some of my favorite shots of the night!

On wedding day, Lindsay had a very calming presence about her, which is exactly what any bride needs! She did a great job of keeping things moving and on schedule, capturing photos in a way that never felt intrusive. My dad commented that you never noticed her there, but when you needed her for a photo, you could always find her! Early on, we had discussed wanting a more “photo journalistic” style and that is exactly what working with Lindsay provided. She captured moments throughout the day, but while working with her, we rarely felt like we were posing. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

Lindsay is the best! I did countless hours of research and created a complicated spreadsheet when looking for my wedding photographer, and luckily this led me to Lindsay Flanagan. We first met over our engagement session, where she made us feel so comfortable, as if we had known her for years. On the wedding day Lindsay and her assistant were on time and professional. They made sure to get all of the shots we asked for as well as the ones she recommended without having us miss any key moments of our wedding day. Now, onto the pictures. Our families and friends all said that our engagement and wedding photos were the most beautiful photos they had ever seen. They so perfectly captured our emotions throughout the day. They are light, ethereal, and fun, which is exactly what I had wanted. We just got our wedding album and I am reliving how I felt on our wedding day all over again, and I have Lindsay to thank for that. She is the best investment you will make.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Lindsay was the consummate professional and showed great taste from start to finish. My husband and I wanted a documentary style of photography for our wedding, and Lindsay delivered beyond our expectations. Our families have not stopped raving about the wedding pictures that Lindsay took.

During the planning process, Lindsay collaborated with us to figure out a package of services that suit our budget. Her flexibility and creativity ensured that we would have photos for all of the important events from our wedding weekend—the rehearsal dinner, a traditional Chinese tea ceremony, the ceremony, and the reception.

Throughout the wedding weekend, Lindsay was great fun to work with. She took the time to get to know us and to establish a strong rapport before we began shooting. A lot of family members brought children to the wedding, which naturally made for some unpredictable scheduling. Lindsay was unflappable through it all as we took care of the many moving pieces, gave patient and clear directions to our guests as needed, and produced great results quickly. Her secondary photographer and assistant matched this level of quality.

After the wedding, Lindsay did a good job of following up with us consistently over a 1.5-month period as she finalized the images. Within the two weeks, she made and posted a beautiful slideshow—thoughtfully set to Ben Folds’ “The Luckiest,” which two of our groomsmen had performed at our wedding. We feel lucky to have had Lindsay record our wedding day and are excited to share her pictures with our family and friends for years to come.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Connie · Married on 05/25/2014

Lindsay was absolutely phenomenal as the wedding photographer for our daughter's wedding. Her photography is photojournalistic in completely telling the story of the wedding and wonderfully artistic without being "over the top." Her images warmly captured the relationships of family and friends as well as the feelings we were all experiencing that day. Her still life shots of wedding objects were superb and will add so much to the telling of the wedding story.

Lindsay was a delight to work with--from our first meeting in New Hampshire to making little requests on the day of the wedding. She listened to what we were looking for in the wedding photos and made wonderful suggestions, adding her professional advice in appropriate and helpful ways. The album she has put together is nothing short of spectacular--her photos bring tears to our eyes.

I should add that I have worked as a photojournalist, so I was rather attuned to certain aspects of photographing the day. Lindsay (and her assistant) were professional with us and and our guests and very unobtrusive during the whole day. (I didn't notice her taking pictures of me seeing my daughter in her wedding gown on her wedding day--talk about capturing emotions!)

Lindsay was always prompt in responding to our communications, and she got the photos up online for us to view and order in record time. Her editing of photos seems perfect. The photos are just FABULOUS! Lindsay's advice to us in creating our albums was so helpful with this otherwise overwhelming task--as there were SO many wonderful photos to choose from.

I cannot recommend Lindsay highly enough. She was so easy to work with and always put us at ease. She is a true artist, a gifted photographer, and was just a wonderful part of our daughter's wedding experience. We will definitely use her again (when the time comes for our other daughter!).

Sent on 08/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2014

Lindsay has been simply a pleasure to work with, and I can't recommend her highly enough! We looked at dozens of photographers online and met with a handful before choosing Lindsay. We were drawn in by her stunning photos that truly captured the feeling of the moment. After meeting Lindsay, it was clear she would be a joy to work with -- she is laid back and patient yet very well organized and incredibly sweet.

We received our photos just a couple weeks after the wedding and they are BEYOND GORGEOUS! She photographed every part of the day so beautifully and the pictures really captured the emotion of the celebration. Every time I look through the photo gallery I'm transported back to that moment and my eyes well up with tears! From the crisp, colorful and perfectly lit family portraits to the lively dance floor photos and everything in between, Lindsay's photos were flawless!

We were a bit overwhelmed with the idea of choosing our favorites for the album (they were all so amazing!), but Lindsay made it a breeze. She incorporated our favorite photos into an beautifully designed album that perfectly tells the story of our day! It was WONDERFUL having Lindsay as part of our wedding day and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Tracey · Married on 08/24/2013

Before the BIG day, everyone told me the one thing you want to make sure you don't skimp on is photography...and I am so glad we didn't! Lindsay's photos are absolutely stunning--the lighting is out of this world--and her calm and direct approach made her really easy to work with. She also gets a gold star for wrangling our very large bridal party and extended families.

She has such a great eye for the perfect backdrops and lighting--that you wouldn't necessarily see in the moment. But trust me, and TRUST her. She knows exactly what she is doing!

Just when you think all of your wedding fun is over, Lindsay sends the most beautifully packaged disc of images. She is top notch with everything she does! Professional, smart, no-nonsense, and to top it off very simple and streamlined contracting process...

Sent on 12/04/2013

Lindsay did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Throughout the process she was very flexible, friendly, and helpful. I really appreciated that she was willing to work around my crazy work schedule to arrange times for us to meet. She was extremely professional and organized on our wedding day which I appreciated. The photos themselves are absolutely breathtaking. I love them so so much. You will not regret hiring Lindsay!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Julie · Married on 07/13/2013

We met with 8 photographers before selecting Lindsay. She was by far the most professional. We felt very comfortable with her immediately. Lindsay's eye for pictures is one of a kind. She was such a pleasure to work with. Since our wedding we have had friends and family use her, as well as our guests were overly impressed with her work from the wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Carol · Married on 06/02/2012

Lindsay is an outstanding photographer, wonderful vendor and a lovely person to work with. Her photographs are outstanding, unique and reflect my husband and I. We could not be happier, two years later we still look at the photos with such joy both in our book and through our Apple TV!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

Lindsay was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! Photography was very important to me and I met with over 10 photographers before I found the right one. She was easy to work with, pleasant, responsive, professional - everything you can ask for as a bride to make your process run smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my photographer on the day of. Things got a little hectic getting ready, we were behind schedule and she did everything to keep me at ease and make sure she was still getting great pictures (which of course she did!) despite the chaos. She was so calming and un-intrusive in her style - which was extremely important to me. Her pictures speak for themselves - they are full of vivid color, feeling of emotions - they capture the day just perfectly. I was so excited to see our pictures from our wedding day and when were on our honeymoon and the link to the slideshow was already up! It was so wonderful to remember the day and share with our friends and family - just perfect! I just got my album and couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. She is creative and will work with you to make sure its just right for you. There are so many images that will truly last a lifetime and I am very grateful to Lindsay for that! You will not be disappointed in your choice with Lindsay as your photographer.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/24/2010

My wedding went along almost without any hitches (nothing is perfect and that's ok) but by far, Lindsay was the one vendor I know went above and beyond to give me her best and it showed! From the beginning, my now-husband and I knew we wanted Lindsay to photograph our wedding. We loved her portfolio, her style, and her personality (very low-key, easy going, friendly). She was also very flexible in discussing pricing options and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted on our budget. Our engagement pictures were so beautiful that we made them into our photo guest book -- and everyone loved them. Also, it should be said, that she gave birth to her little boy and was in top form for our wedding (running around after my crazy family and friends) less than 2 months later. She also had infinite patience, as I know lots of "amateur" photogs in my family were always at her elbow snapping away, but she acted professionally at all times. Less than 2 weeks after our wedding, Lindsay uploaded our preview pictures to her website so our family and friends could see them. She captured the traditional moments (posed shots) with the candid shots (my matron of honor's husband doing the worm on the dance floor) and it looked amazing! I can't wait to see the final pictures and order my album. Overall, Lindsay was one of the best vendors I worked with on our wedding and I can't recommend her enough. I plan on requesting her services in the future for other family events.

Sent on 05/13/2010

caiitlin · Married on 05/09/2009

LINDSAY IS SO EASY TO WORK WITH AND HER PICTURES ARE UNIQUE AND WONDERUL-THEY REALLY CAPTURE THE DAY.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Gina · Married on 10/18/2008

I hired Lindsay Flanagan to photograph my wedding in October 2008. It was truly one of the best decisions I ever made.
    First, let's talk business. For our first meeting, Lindsay was on-time, had her portfolio for me to look through, had a copy of her contract, and a list of pricing options. She was organized, prepared, energetic, patient and personable. I felt at ease, right away. Based on our meeting, I knew she was the right photographer for us.
    Second, let's talk pictures. Lindsay takes absolutely gorgeous pictures. She took both our engagement and wedding photos. Working with Lindsay on our engagement photos was a lot of fun. It was a great opportunity to see how she works. She dealt with my camera-phobia and our dog (who participated in the shoot)with humor and ease. The engagement photos are fantastic - she really captured who we are as a couple.
    Our wedding photos are just so lovely. She perfectly captured the unique feel and mood of all the stages our wedding - getting ready, the ceremony, the bride-groom portraits, and the reception. In addition, she makes everyone and everything look absolutely gorgeous.

In sum, Lindsay is a highly professional, talented, and creative photographer. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/11/2009

Mary Ellen · Married on 09/04/2010

Very personable and professional

Sent on 09/13/2010

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2009

Lindsay is a wonderful photographer to work with. She presents an eye for a passion that she truly possesses. I would recommend her to anyone looking for special photographs/ memories.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was organized, calm, and sensitive about our specific needs. My one request was that she capture the day as it naturally unfolded and she did just that. We received rave reviews from friends & family after they looked through the online gallery, which was posted within 3 weeks of the wedding. Thank you, Lindsay!

Sent on 07/30/2014