Lindsay Cope Photography Reviews

Lindsay Cope Photography 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Márquez · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Winery Wedding

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with and we loved all of our photos. She captured so many candid moments from our wedding, we loved reliving it when the photos were released to us. Numerous friends and family members have reached out to us to tell us the photos look beautiful. We plan to work with Lindsay again in the future for other special events.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Service and Photos

Our wedding photos turned out incredible. Lindsay did a great job during our big day. She responded quickly to our questions, and came out to our venue a few times to make sure she knew the day of where the best photo ops would be.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Ally · Married on 05/05/2018

Professional and Easy

I absolutely loved my experience with Lindsay! She was extremely easy to get in touch with and helped me think of every detail for both engagement photos and my wedding day. It felt more like hanging out with a friend on my wedding day than a photographer. She helped me to feel calm and excited. We were absolutely blown away by our photos and we will cherish them for years. We highly recommend using Lindsay!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Lindsay Cope Photography 13
    Lindsay Cope Photography 14
  • Lauren

Lauren Speck · Married on 01/09/2018

Treasured photos from a gifted and fun photographer

Choosing the right photographer is a big decision, but Lindsay made our choice an easy one. Not only are her photos stunning & capture both the subject and background beautifully, but she is a joy to work with. Responsive, kind, professional, down-to-earth (husband and I can be shy, but she put us at ease), and willing to go out-of-her-way (visiting the wedding location weeks prior to check out the layout). She will have our business for life!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Lindsay Cope Photography 15

Hope · Married on 12/16/2017

Lindsay is so kind, helpful and caring! She was the first vendor I booked because I didn't want to risk her not being available! Couldn't have this wedding without her!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Renee · Married on 06/12/2017

Lindsay is a wonderful photographer. She is very attentive to your desires for specific photographs - family, fun, silly, using props, etc. She is very detailed oriented and provided us with superb photographs to choose from. Thanks Lindsay for making Kristen and Michael's wedding memories be forever !!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Christie · Married on 06/21/2013

Lindsay Cope was such a joy to work with! She is so creative, fun and very professional! Me and my husband were soooo honored to have her as our photographer and love every single picture she took!!!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Lindsay has a great view and eye for taking great pictures. The quality and what you get for the time she spends with you and the pictures are priceless. I wouldn't have changed anything.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Annie and Simon · Married on 05/03/2013

It was a rainy day and our photos were supposed to be outside...so we had to scramble. She did a great job making it work inside and the pictures were awesome! Her photobooth props were great too!

Sent on 07/29/2013

We didn't really know what pictures we wanted, what shots we absolutely needed, but with even a minimal list Lindsay captured some incredibly adorable shots, not only portraits, but also of the venue and all the "getting ready" photos. She also worked with us to set up a photo booth area for our guests to play with props and take great pictures both for us and for themselves. She instinctively knew what we needed.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Raquel · Married on 10/22/2011

My wedding pictures were absolutely amazing! I will never get enough of seeing the pictures and remembering the special moments.

Tyler · Married on 06/30/2011

There are no words to describe the talent that you get when you book Lindsay Cope Photography...but I will try. First no matter what you hire Lindsay to do, it will be the most amazing pictures you'll ever see. The pictures are so unique and Lindsay has such an eye that the images leave me nothing short of breathless. Not to mention all the compliments that I have been receiving from my friends and family. Second I don't think Lindsay Cope Photography really needs my glowing review to get business but I feel the need to pay tribute to the person who captured everything amazing about our beautiful wedding day. She has also done our engagement, maternity, newborn, 3months, 6-8months and will be doing my daughters one year pictures and family portraits! We will continue to use Lindsay Cope Photography to capture all of our priceless memories! To sum it up; If you want photos that will look timeless and unique- then you shouldn't look further!

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing!!!