LindenLeaf Photography Reviews

23 | Gilbert, AZ

23 Reviews for LindenLeaf Photography

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tara and her staff. I booked Tara because of the amazing job she did for my friend's wedding. Pictures are a big deal for me and were worth the investment. We clearly communicated through email leading up to the wedding. The day of, she showed up and was ready to go! She covered everything I wanted pictures of at my wedding and then some! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to use Tara again for the next even in our life!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/09/2016

Basically let's put it like this, I'll never work with another photographer again! Tara and her team are amazing!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

We are on the Joyride Bandwagon! From first viewing their photos online, to our interactions with Becca and team their work was flawless. Becca was kind and professional. So many of our our guests commented on how pleasant our photographer was - a nice change from those "pushy photographers" you hear of. Our photos turned out lovely and Becca really captured all the memories of the day. Thank you Becca and Joyride for a stress free wedding and all the memories!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 04/25/2014

Tara and Becca are amazing!! We loved our engagement photos and cant wait to see our wedding photos, already saw a FB sneak peak and loved it! Tara and Becca have a great eye and are so helpful on the day of my wedding! Thank you guys so much!!! XO

Sent on 05/04/2014

I can not say enough amazing things about Tara and her staff!! Absolutely top notch and my pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2013

Tara was my photographer and she is such an amazing person. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera as well as my groom and bridal party. I love her quality of work, she strives for perfection and is fantastic with answering emails promptly. You cannot go wrong by choosing this company for any of your photography needs!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Kristina · Married on 03/16/2013

Tara and her team were AMAZING! The pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Tara was so personable, put you at ease, professional and a pleasure to work with. She got every important shot of the night and they were so creative. I will def. use her for all of our big life moments that we want to capture.

She had the edited pictures to us within 2 weeks and if I had any complaint it would be there were too many great pictures to choose from!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Amber · Married on 12/01/2012

We used LindenLeaf for our wedding in December 2012 and loved them! Tara and Darcy were awesome and helped to make our day perfect. Our pictures turned out beautifully!! Tara was especially helpful with all of my questions and flexible when I changed my picture location multiple times. They were awesome!!!! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Our photographers couldnt havs impressed us more! Our photos turned out amazing both for our engagements and wedding! They made us feel comfotable the whole time! They were so fun to be around! Their photo ideas are very modern and make you so excited to see how they work their magic! Tara is such a sweetheart we literally couldnt have asked for more!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Megan · Married on 10/12/2012

Tara and her crew are so personal and make you feel so comfortable and it shows in all of the pictures they take. Very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2011

Tara and her assistant Stephanie were amazing... They made me feel beautiful, comfortable, classy, and easy to talk too and was always on the ball to take amazing pictures. Tara did our engagement photos also and our guest sign in book turned out PERFECT! Tara Keator is a creative genius! I will recommend her to everyone.... I love all her work!!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2011

I feel so lucky I had Keator Photography to be there for my wedding, truly amazing wonderful people and I can't wait to work with them again for family photos.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Allison · Married on 01/22/2011

I must have spent endless hours looking for a photographer and I adored Tara's work. Once I met her I just wanted to be best friends with her. She made my wedding day so fun and natural and gave us over a thousand beautiful edited photos. We have gotten so many compliments but the best part was working with Tara. If I still lived in Arizona, I would use her over and over again.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Bethany · Married on 03/14/2010

I wish there was an even higher rating possible to give her- she's that great. Besides getting married, the photography was the best part of the whole thing! I won her 2010 giveaway and we received Tara and two other photographers for the whole afternoon/evening, a beautiful coffee table book and 1300 edited photos and the rights to them. I also had Tara do a boudoir shoot for me for my husband's wedding gift and it was done very tastefully and fun, it's something I never thought I would do but am so glad now! Tara is an amazing person and a spectacular photographer- me and my husband can't wait to come up with some more reasons to get photos done by her! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Jason · Married on 01/17/2010

Tara was great! She provided 3 other photographers and they all shot the ceremony and reception. She provided us with a guest book which was beautiful and we received numerous compliments on the quality if the book. Tara is very fun and a great photographer. You will be very happy with her service.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Lindsey · Married on 10/03/2009

Tara did a marvelous job at our wedding! Our wedding was a little non-traditional and was held outdoors, and the photographers did a wonderful job incorporating natures beauty in our photos. They were so laid back and patient yet very professional and efficient. Thank you for everything Tara. I would recommend you to anyone I know.

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • F

Fine · Married on 03/07/2009

Tara was amazing. She was punctual had a lot of ideas and even on a day when I can say I was very stressed she was able to calm me down and even work with the changes of plans that we were throwing her way. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2009

Elisa · Married on 02/27/2009

Tara is an amazing photographer and we absolutely LOVE the photographs from our wedding. I was so impressed by the way she was able to capture all of our special moments… without being intrusive. I love how she used the lighting and beautiful backgrounds of Villa Siena to create some amazing pictures that look like they could be advertisements in the bride magazines. We were looking for a mixture of traditional, contemporary, and candid shots, and were very happy with them all. Tara and Annie (2nd photographer for the day) would go to any length to take that “perfect shot”. They were laying on the floor, climbing the fireplace, and putting themselves in such awkward positions…and all of those varying angled shots turned out so cool! We really had fun working with them during our couple and group shots as they directed us to pose, kiss, and even had me twirling in circles (which I loved!). During the reception, I barely even knew Tara was still around, as she was able to discretely blend into the guests and take some great action shots.

I would highly recommend Tara to any bride that is looking for a professional and friendly photographer who will produce amazing wedding photographs. I know I will cherish mine forever!

Sent on 03/27/2009

Cindy · Married on 03/01/2008

I would reccomend Tara to everyone for all photo needs - she is the best!

Sent on 03/30/2009

kat · Married on 07/14/2007

Keator photography did a beyond fantastic job on my wedding, they were professional but completely relatable, she even helped me bustle my dress when the bridesmaids couldn't figure it out! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2008

Janelle · Married on 11/22/2008

Working with Keator photography was a pleasure! I would highly recommend her services to future couples seeking a wedding photographer

Sent on 03/30/2009

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2012

Tara is sooo sweet and so much fun to work with! I am very pleased with the way my photos came out. I would highly recommend her to other brides and familes!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2009

4.2

We still use Keator Photography to this day. Many people at our wedding also would like to use her as a photographer. We were very impressed and happy with all of our photos from our engagement shoot and wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2009