Linda Wang Reviews

31 | Washington, DC

31 Reviews for Linda Wang

Joshua · Married on 09/02/2018

It was an absolute pleasure taking our engagement photos with Linda! She was so encouraging and sweet and made us feel comfortable right off the bat. She gave us feedback on our outfits when we requested it- and was flexible when we chose to wear distracting clothes she advised against! She continually showed us pictures she had taken and took our location suggestions with the keen eye of a true professional. Thanks so much, Linda!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hao · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda is a very enthusiastic, easygoing and professional photographer. She did a great job for our wedding and engagement photos. Once she was so devoted to the photo shooting, and even lying in the puddle to fulfill a perfect shooting. And I still remember she almost got hit by a car to get the perfect angle for our engagement photos. So she is really taking her life into photos and that is why her photos are really about the wonderfulness of life.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tina · Married on 01/27/2018

Linda was amazing! Her energy was fantastic, and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. She not only made our wedding day special and fun, but she also made the days leading up to our wedding stress free! She acquired all of the permits for us, and even took it upon herself to check out the venue in advance so that we could have the best possible lighting. She is our favorite photographer, and we'll definitely request her again if we have another occasion.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Elena · Married on 09/16/2017

Linda Wang, her services and her photographs absolutely made our wedding so incredibly memorable. We are so happy we chose Linda Wang to capture our wedding and photos of all of our family and friends. Linda was so friendly, professional, enthusiastic and easy to work with. My husband and I both have very large families, and she was able to easily and quickly take a number of group shots and smaller groups together, then had us back to joining our party in no time. She instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the lens and had us laughing the whole time. Even our bridal party mentioned that she was the best photographer they had seen. Our photographs are stunning, and captured the joy and fun we had throughout the day. I would not hesitate a second to recommend Linda Wang Photography.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Linda did an amazing job capturing our wedding! From the very beginning planning steps, Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with - quick to respond to emails, a delight when meeting in person, and she went to our venue ahead of time to make sure she knew all of the good photo spots. I'm so impressed with the number of pictures and special moments she was able to capture. You would have thought we had two photographers, but Linda did it all by herself. Thank you so much, Linda!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Erica · Married on 07/03/2017

Linda is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I chose Linda to photograph our engagement and wedding photos and ALL of our pictures turned out amazing! We cannot express enough how great of an experience it was to work with Linda - all the way from our very first meeting to receiving our final wedding photos. Throughout the progress, Linda was always responsive, she took the time to get to know us as a couple, and without even asking, she went to our wedding venue before our wedding day to familiarize herself with the venue and to check-out where the best places were to take photos. We also enjoyed working with her because she made us feel very comfortable while she took our photos.

Linda has an amazing photographic talent and it shows in all of the pictures she takes. We’ve received so many compliments from our family and friends about our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jinwang · Married on 05/20/2017

If I can use one single word to describe Linda's photography service, I would definitely choose the word 'perfect'. My friend Helen invited Linda to shoot her wedding, I almost cried when I saw the beautiful photos. So when it comes to my own wedding, I invited Linda right away. My wife and I enjoyed working with Linda very much, she is so passionate for photographing weddings and she has very good sense of art, so she can always produce beautiful photos. Thank you Linda!

Sent on 05/29/2017

aileen · Married on 10/22/2016

Linda was absolutely fantastic. Her photos are amazing. She did a great job with the portraits, and--even more important to us-- she captured the intimate, spontaneous, and hilarious moments of the ceremony, reception, and dance party. Her photojournalistic style was exactly what we were hoping for. We looked forEVER at 100+ online galleries of wedding photographers and as soon as we saw Linda's work, we knew it was what we wanted: beautiful light, personal and candid, creative without being overly arty. We were not disappointed. Worth every penny.
    Linda was also the single most responsive, easy to work with vendor we had. She responded to every email within minutes, was clear with communication and expectations, and flexible when we had to switch up the schedule a bit the week before the wedding. Then she delivered our online gallery of 1000+ photos with a lovely slideshow of her favorites set to music 7 days after the wedding. I really cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

Linda is a seriously amazing photographer with a keen eye for detail. She captured all the shots we wanted and then some. We had a somewhat spontaneous ceremony with just close family, and she made everyone feel like rock stars from the very beginning. My family couldn't stop commenting on her energy, enthusiasm, and creative eye. She even took special care to capture the style of our wedding, using the somewhat drizzly weather to full advantage to get gorgeous outdoor shots with tons of atmosphere. Hubby and I could not be happier.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Rocio · Married on 09/24/2016

Linda was a pleasure to work with from the moment we first contacted her. She is the most responsive vendor that we have ever encountered--she promptly responded to emails and made herself available for unlimited meetings leading up to our wedding. Linda was also very friendly and easy-going about the whole process. Our wedding guests loved her! Her price was very reasonable and she provided the photos and slideshow in a timely manner.

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 08/06/2016

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. She is a total professional who is creative, kind, communicative, talented, prompt, dedicated, and a joy to spend time with. She made us feel at ease with the whole experience of having our photos taken and we heard nothing but raves from our friends and family about interacting with her during the wedding and reception. We also greatly appreciated her flexibility in working with our budget. She is amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2016
  • Q

Qian · Married on 09/19/2015

Choosing Linda to be our photographer is one of the best decisions we've made for our wedding! She is super nice, super professional, super enthusiastic, and super dedicated! She not only met our expectation in every aspect, but also went beyond our expectation given the quality and quantity of her work. EVERYONE in our wedding speaks Very highly of her!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Patrick · Married on 09/05/2015

It is almost my 2 year anniversary and I am still thrilled and amazed at the work that Linda did. She was the best photographer that we ever could have chosen. She took amazing photos and captured so many memories that I will cherish forever. There are even photos that I have no idea where she was hiding to get them! She was an absolute delight to work with. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you can stop now! You will not find a better option! I am sorry that I forgot to write this review right after the wedding, but wanted to give an shout out for what an amazing job she did for me and my family!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tatiana · Married on 06/27/2015

There is enough stress that comes with planning a wedding and on the day itself, you need a photographer who is kind, patient, funny, talented and will keep your stress levels down since she'll be in your face all day long. That photographer is Linda Wang. She has this super human ability to be in a thousand different places at the same time… she captured every moment we wanted photographed. Her candid shots are amazing and she truly has a talent and a creative eye when she poses you for her shots. I was a bit of a pain in the a** ( a royal pain actually) when she wanted to pull the new MR. & MRS away from the dance floor and head outside for some shots a few hours into our reception. It had poured rain all day (hurricane-like weather) and we weren't able to get any outdoor shots after our ceremony as we had hoped for. She knew it had stopped raining and the sky, OMG… it was SO BEAUTIFUL. After I fussed for a bit, we agreed to go outside and wow… the pictures she took are magazine quality images. Thank you, thank you, thank you LInda for being so sweet and persistent with us to take shots we didn't' think we needed. I love EVERY single picture of my wedding ceremony and reception. I can't' wait to use her services again for the holidays, parties, family events or maybe even vacations… she's that good!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2015

Linda is very polite, accommodating, and fun to work with. Linda did a great job at capturing our wedding reception. I asked her to take candid pictures of the party and she did a phenomenal job. It’s so much fun to look at the pictures and see that everyone had so much fun that night. I love the pictures and have been looking at them countless times. I highly recommend Linda.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Joey · Married on 04/18/2015

Linda was not only an excellent photographer, but an invaluable part of the wedding "team" throughout all stages of the wedding planning process. Linda gave great tips and recommendations regarding the flow and "day-of" schedule of the wedding so that the photography would be a seamless part of the day. Linda and her assistant were very personable--by the end of the event my family and guests had befriended the duo and raved about how nice and accommodating they were. And, the photography was superb. Linda captured every moment I asked for and then some. She has a wonderful artistic eye and really got some neat shots that my husband and I will always cherish. Linda went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable being photographed (something that was a little more challenging for my husband!). She did an engagement session to loosen us up and to get to know us as a couple. Having already worked with Linda during the engagement session really made things very easy on our wedding day. I would recommend Linda to any of my friends or family!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

sara · Married on 10/12/2014

Our photographs are SO amazing!! Linda did a great job. If you let her do her job you will not be disappointed! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Ellen · Married on 10/12/2014

As the mother of the bride, I was thrilled to find Linda and her terrific wedding photography. She has a delightfully fresh style, that comes through in every shot. Now just 2 weeks after the wedding, we have all of our images and a slide show (with music) that captures the spirit and narrative of the wedding for all that were there as well as those that were not. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/30/2014

We had a great experience working with Linda and would highly recommend her for wedding photography. She's fun to work with and enthusiastic in a way that puts people at ease. We had about 75 guests, including children from 18 months to 12 years, and we were so pleased that Linda had great shots of literally everyone (and of course lots of pictures of us, too). There are some fantastic in-the-moment pictures from the reception. Linda was also very patient with the children in the formal, posed photos. She's hard-working and really cares about the quality of her work, but also clearly loves photographing weddings and enjoys looking for a new angle, unexpected lighting, or a memorable moment. I'm very happy with the results.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Shaunda · Married on 06/07/2014

Linda is an amazing photographer! We found her online after searching for a photojournalist to capture our wedding day. When we met her we could tell she was passionate about her work and took pride in taking beautiful photos. She was reasonably priced and was willing to accommodate based on our needs and budget. Linda showed up early on the big day and was everywhere trying to get the perfect shot, but we barely noticed she was there. Within a month we received our photos and they are absolutely beautiful. Linda even created a special slideshow to music so we could share with family and friends. Everyone has had nothing but rave reviews. We are definitely recommending Linda to others in the area.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Steve · Married on 05/24/2014

Linda Wang Photography:

Dear Linda,

Thank you for sending the DVD filled with lovely, artistic, beautiful, heart warming, in-the-moment, sensational photos of our wedding celebration.

Thank you for being inspired and working tirelessly to capture the feelings and event moments of the day; we both love your style and artistic eye for photography.

You also are excellent with people and move through the crowd in a soft and wonderful way and add a beautiful energy to the event.

We have rated you as 5.0/5,0 !

Linda Wang, You’re the best !

Steve & Judy

Sent on 07/06/2014

Sara · Married on 10/19/2013

Before interviewing photographers for our wedding, I put together a pretty extensive (and time consuming) list of candidates from the area, even including photographers from Southern Maryland and Pennsylvania - probably around 75 professional and student photographers total. I sent the list to my photojournalist friend for feedback, and she gave her professional opinion and circled some names for me to interview. Linda was the first interview appointment that we had set up, and after meeting with her the first time we didn't even attempt to contact anyone else.

From the beginning Linda was extremely responsive to every question and request, usually responding within a half-day at most, and very friendly and professional. I couldn't have dreamed of a better deal for the price of our package, and we got so much more than the photos. We're eager to receive the pictures this week (she's also very prompt on delivery), but have gotten a sneak-peak already and are very pleased with the final results.

Linda arrived to the ceremony right on time (even though I was a little late, sorry Linda!) and followed us around snapping photos but we didn't even notice! This was one thing I was slightly worried about - feeling followed by the paparazzi, but she somehow managed to take scores of GBs of photos while remaining essentially unnoticed. Linda was all smiles the whole night, kept us in line with our timeline and photo ops, and our guests kept commenting on how professional she was.

We chose Linda because we wanted our wedding night to be documented as a story unfolding with every image - not posed and emotionless photos - and we recommend her to anyone who is looking for the same.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2013

You can stop looking for a photographer right now, because you have found the person to hire. Linda is AMAZING! Her photographs are beyond amazing -- she captured moments, personalities, relationships. You wouldn't think you could get so much detail from still photographs, but with Linda Wang, you do.

I was much more focused on the candid - real moments as they happen style of photography, and looking at Linda's portfolio, I knew we had a winner. But I also had 30+ family members at the wedding, so we wanted a lot of group shots as well. Let's just say, Christmas shopping was easy this year. Photos, photos, photos!

One of the best compliments I got, as the bride, was how much I was smiling. And yes - I was insanely happy on my wedding day. But Linda also had us so comfortable in front of the camera, and the same with all of our guests. Her photos are amazing, she is wonderful to work with and she is a kind and generous person.

All of my guests agreed - they would hire her too.

Why are you still looking at anyone else?!?!?

Sent on 12/27/2013

Nova · Married on 08/31/2013

Linda was fantastic to work with. She allowed moments to happen and knew how to balance our photographic needs with the demands of the wedding day. She understood our goals, including a greater focus on informal and candid pictures, but balanced those well with more traditional photographs. The images came back looking great and she made a great slideshow for us! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Kate · Married on 08/17/2013

My husband and I interviewed a few photographers but when we met Linda we knew that we wanted to use her. Her photos are not only gorgeous but they have a very personal feel that only comes with feeling comfortable with the photographer. She managed all of our friends and families and got all of the posed shots we wanted. She also was sort of like a ghost during the ceremony and the reception, I hardly ever saw her but was happy to see that she was there the whole time catching the most important moments. I highly recommend Linda, you will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/07/2013