Linda Gillentine Reviews

3 | Atlanta, GA

3 Reviews for Linda Gillentine

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

If you are in need of dress alterations, Linda Gillentine is the person that you want to meet! Not only is she friendly and easy to work with, she has great hours and does not over charge. I was recommended to her from another bride who had rave reviews about the quality of work and prices that Linda charges. I brought her my strapless Mori Lee wedding dress which I was having slight regrets about purchasing. (Short back story- the dress I tried on on in store was larger and the neckline came up higher than the dress I received which was my size. As a bustier bride, I felt that the dress needed something up top to help make it a little more modest.)
    Not only did Linda make the basic alterations to my dress, she created a custom tulle top with a key-hole back. The topper included lace appliques that matched my veil. Guests were floored when they heard that the dress did not originally come with the tulle topper because of how seamless it all looked. She turned my wedding dress "regret" into my dream dress.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Marnie · Married on 05/29/2016

Linda was incredbile. She is reasonably priced and fun to work with. She is extremely timely and encouraging - willing to find creative solutions. She altered my wedding dress, my maid of honor's dress, and my mother's dress. Hemmed, took in the sides, added sleeves, etc. We were extremely impressed with the service and the quality!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Loved Linda! She is so funny and has a real gift with alterations. She was able to add extra boning to my dress to make the back lay smoothly and her bustle idea was gorgeous and went perfectly with the design of the gown. She also custom made a glittery shrug for me to wear at the reception which was a huge hit! I'll definitely be going back with my bridesmaid dress for a wedding i'm in later this year!

Sent on 05/10/2015