Linda & Co. Reviews

Linda & Co. View more information

Kristen Married on 08/06/2021

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Linda does a great job with hair and makeup for the whole bridal party. It was perfect! Highly recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley E. Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful Service!

Linda and her team were a pleasure to work with. Linda took my vision and made it a reality. I absolutely loved my wedding day hair and makeup. Linda and her team also did hair and makeup for my mom and four bridesmaids. They came to us, which was so helpful. I'd recommend Linda to everyone!
    Katie Married on 09/12/2020

Stop looking for a hair stylists and hire Linda!

I found Linda through the Knot and so happy that I did!! Unfortunately, my makeup and hair artist backed out on me the day of my trial and weeks before my wedding, Linda came to the rescue! I had my trial with Linda days after booking with her – she is so kind, professional and continued to remind me that she will be there for my day! All 4 of my bridesmaids got their hair done – they showed Linda a photo and their hair looked identical to the photo! Linda does an amazing job and is so quick!! I would recommend her to anyone needing hair services!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome experience!

Linda did makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my mom. She did an awesome job and was wonderful to work with during a pandemic. We had to change our date and she was extremely accommodating. She also did my trial the day of my bridal shower so I had my makeup professionally done for that! I highly recommend!
  • Rachael
    Rachael R. Married on 05/05/2020

the best ever

Linda & her team did an absolutely incredible job at my wedding in September. Each and every one of my bridesmaids were so pleased with their hair and make up and the best part is it lasted until the end of the night!

Linda had a true talent and finds the best look specially for you! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Angelica
    Angelica L. Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible makeup talent, will make you look absolutely flawless and natural on your special day

Linda was absolutely amazing! From the beginning, Linda was calm and collective when preparing for my makeup. Asking questions about what I want, and making sure I was happy with the outlook. After my makeup trial, I saw how talented Linda was! My makeup was beautiful and I could not imagine what it will look like on the day of my wedding. Last minute, I chose to do tinted moisturizer instead of foundation on my wedding day, and I trusted Linda enough to make that decision. My makeup turned out BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day. It was so natural and refreshing. My bridal party also loved their makeup done by Linda. I would highly recommend using Linda, she will not let you down!