Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,250 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,250 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Sheila · Married on 04/29/2017

Excellent choice for professional services!!! They were very accommodating.

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • K&ABryant

Kendell · Married on 04/22/2017

Really professional group right here! The driver arrived before his expected arrival time with a bottle of champagne and provided quality service. Will definitely use their services again anytime I need a limo in the DC area. Very cordial staff who made booking very easy. Thanks again guys

Sent on 05/11/2017

Tracie · event on: 04/15/2017

Elissa is the ultimate professional. She is pleasant and offered suggestions as needed. Mark, the driver showed up on time and rolled out the red carpet (literally) for my daughter. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company. I will be using them again.

Sent on 04/18/2017

John · Married on 04/01/2017

Excellent customer service. We used both a limo and a shuttle. From the beginning to the end, everything was amazing. Booking was easy and making changes was no big deal. Our limo driver was amazingly nice and had the limo stocked with water, ice, and everything. He helped everyone with their bags and never complained when traffic forced us over our expected end time. Our shuttle driver was very nice and helped us load stuff into the shuttle. He was on top of his game and asked plenty of questions so he knew what to expect. Book with limos inc and you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Kristine · Married on 04/01/2017

Limousines, Inc. was a great choice for my Baltimore City wedding! They were always very responsive, friendly, and easy to work with!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Blake · Married on 03/31/2017

Darrell was very prompt and professional. Would recommend this limo service !

Sent on 04/13/2017

Heather · event on: 03/30/2017

Super helpful and accommodating !

Sent on 05/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2017

Our experience with Limousines, Inc. was absolutely fantastic! They were easy to book with, punctual, friendly and exceeded our every expectation! We booked the limo for our sons birthday and they had a GREAT TIME! The awesome driver rolled out the red carpet for the boys to enter the limo, let them play loud crazy kid music, had waters ready, and met every other request! We would definitely recommend them and book with them again in the future for any limo needs!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Charles · Married on 02/11/2017

This is a great car service, my husband and I, as well as our friends have used several difference car services and this by far is the best quality. In addition, this car service has the best rates in the DMV. I will continue to use this car service for my needs in the future.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ron · Married on 02/11/2017

Limousines Inc was wonderful. I will never go with another company again. Also, our driver was awesome!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 03/07/2017

kenny · Married on 02/06/2017

My only issue was that I was told when I booked that the tip was included in my price, and then my driver acted as if it was not.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Sue · Married on 02/01/2017

Professional service, on time if not early, friendly and they sure know their way around town! Forget all the rest, these folks are the best!

Sent on 02/08/2017

MK · Married on 01/28/2017

This was an excellent service - extremely responsive, timely, and professional. Gave us the best deal we could find, and the party bus itself suited every need. Definitely recommend this vendor for any rental need.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Christine · Married on 01/27/2017

Very courteous and professional staff. The limo driver was very accommodating to our needs and even made extra stops for us along the way. Found them to be better priced than some of the other companies and were willing to work within our budget. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Marcy · Married on 01/21/2017

I have used Limosines, Inc. twice now and they are very professional, flexible and willing to go the extra mile! BTW neither of these events were weddings.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/07/2017

This was one of the last businesses we hired, and we ended up booking a shuttle bus to take the wedding party from the hotel to the venue, stay to transport guests a bit later, then leave and return for shuttling in the opposite direction at the end of the night. We were only going a short distance so did not need anything fancy, but the bus was clean and on time. The driver greeted everyone with a big smile and was very helpful in managing my dress on the way in and out of the bus. Very happy with the service!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Tina · Married on 01/01/2017

Ask for Mark to be your driver

Sent on 11/01/2016

Natasha · Married on 01/01/2017

Driver Darnell did an amazing job with 5 preteens he arrived ahead of time and was very patient, professional, and over all nice he assured me that the girls was in good hands . He got them to the dance and back home wonderfully . The car was clean and we'll stocked with ice water clean cups !! My daughter loved it all and we will use this company again soon

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Beckie

Beckie · Married on 12/31/2016

Our driver was excellent! He was very polite and arrived early!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jim · event on: 12/27/2016

We were very happy with our experience working with Limousines Inc. From Alisa in the office that booked our reservation to our driver they were very courteous and professional. We received a great rate and all of this together only added to making our night our very enjoyable.

Sent on 01/10/2017

The company quoted us the best prices and Elissa was great and easy to work with. They were very responsive and great to work with!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2016

Excellent service my go to limo service provider

Sent on 10/19/2016

Grace · Married on 12/11/2016

I have recommended you all to anyone looking for a limousine. I was looking so forward to this trip and Sam and the limousine didn't let me down. We had the best time and I wouldn't hesitate to use you all again. Thank you for making our family trip the best ever!! Hope we can do it again. To you all and Sam, have a great 2017!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Bob · Married on 12/08/2016

I found Limo's Inc to be outstanding in every way: professional, flexible, courtious, and reasonably priced. I plan to use them for business events going forward and will recommend them to my colleagues!

Sent on 01/10/2017

John · Married on 12/01/2016

Great customer service and fulfilled all promises. Was a great night for our Girls Soccer team, they really enjoyed arriving to the state championship in style.

Sent on 12/13/2016