Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,249 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,249 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2017

We just had Limousines, Inc. provide the transportation services we needed for our daughter's wedding. They were wonderful and everything went smoothly. Elissa was an enormous help from start to finish. Will highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rick · Married on 10/28/2017

On time, professional, and a great driver. Was a very nice experience.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ann · Married on 10/28/2017

Elissa is amazing to work with! All in all, great day!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Margaux · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything went wonderful and extremely smooth. Would 100% recommend or use again myself! Great quality and professionalism.

Cathy · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved Darryl--he was very helpful and flexible in a busy wedding setting!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Dan · Married on 10/08/2017

Great experience. Everyone was friendly courteous professional

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

My familys used Limousines, Inc. for my wedding in 2015 and my sister's wedding this past weekend. They are incredibly professional, very responsive via phone and email, and the service is excellent. They provide limos and party buses but also subcontract with coach bus rentals for larger groups. They are consistently on time (even early!) and offer great deals for return customers. They were also flexible when our pickup locations changed a week before the wedding.

Highly, highly recommend. We'll never look elsewhere.

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2017

Limos Inc was great! We used them for our wedding day and they arrived on time, got us to where we needed to be on time, and were very professional and accommodating. From the planning to the day of, we couldn't have asked for a smoother ride! We highly recommend the Mercedes Sprinters- we were able to fit 11 people comfortably in there and still had room for more! Not to mention the bluetooth hook up to really get the party started. :) Thank you Limos Inc!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Limousines, Inc. was incredibly easy to work with and accommodating. Ellisa basically planned my whole transportation schedule for me which was SO helpful. She e-mailed me a broken down minute-by-minute schedule for each bus, and on top of planning the rest of the wedding, this took a huge amount of stress off of me. We also coordinated our rental of larger buses through their sister company and Elissa stayed the point of contact for that account throughout all of the planning. The bus drivers were very friendly and on time (which was one of the most important things for me). If we ever are in need of renting transportation, we will definitely use Limousines, inc. again!

Sent on 11/08/2017

christopher · Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience. Give them your credit card and they take care of everything. Luxurious vehicle, driver was friendly, on time, and skilled. Would use this company again.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2017

This company was polite, professional and easy to deal with.

• Krystle & Deonte

Krystle & Deonte · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you for being so responsive and assisting us to make our wedding day so special. We are so grateful for your service. It was so much fun to actually meet the owner and his wife while on our honeymoon out of the country! The world is so small :)

Sent on 11/02/2017

Laurie · Married on 09/30/2017

Limousine’s Inc. was wonderful to work with. My daughters wedding was in DC and I live in Rhode Island. Elissa so very helpful in making everything work so perfectly!!! She was the best!! Always available to answer any question I might have and put me at ease. The drivers were on time a professional. Don’t look anywhere else!

Dave · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a great experience with Limousines, Inc.! Our driver Darrell was professional and friendly. My expectations were met when it came to making reservations, pick up and drop off on the day of the wedding, the appearance, seating space, and cleanliness of our limo Mercedes Sprinter Limo Bus, and ease of payment. I very much appreciated Elissa's responsiveness and flexibility in accommodating us when we were shopping around for a limousine company to transport us on our big day. I will definitely consider Limousines, Inc. again for any special occasions and will be glad to refer them to anyone looking for a reputable and reliable limousine company for a great value. Great job!

Sent on 10/17/2017

greg · Married on 09/28/2017

I use Limo's inc several times a year for various occasions - and they are great every time !

Sent on 05/10/2017

Mat · Married on 09/23/2017

Used Limos, Inc. for our bridal party transportation to the church and reception. Driver arrived early and was very professional and accommodating. Would recommend and definitely would book their services again.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Court · Married on 09/23/2017

This company was fabulous! We had a busy schedule with lots of trips and a difficult route! All drivers were on time and professional. Elissa, the woman who helped us when reserving the shuttles, was so easy to work with. She reassured us that the drivers would have all the info they needed - & they did! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

They were so wonderful to deal with. Getting 28 bridal party members to a venue and then coordinating 192 people in coach buses safely to and from...done with a smile! Thank you All so much for working with us!

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2017

We worked with Elissa Hobbs, who is so responsive, friendly, and helpful! She really made the entire process easy and smooth. It took us only a couple days to finalize the contract and pay the balance. She also was not pushy unlike other companies who gave me a "deal" and expected a response in 24 hours or less. She was patient with us, answered all our questions, made necessary updates to the contract, and was honest about prices. Obviously, do your research but after talking to about 5 places around the DC metro area, Limousines, Inc. rates are competitive and reasonable. As for the day of the wedding, the coach bus drivers showed up on time and were professional. We had no issues with the buses and limo the day off. I would highly recommend using Limousines, Inc.
    Note- We rented 3 coach buses (3 pm - 11:30 pm) and one limo (10:30 pm - 1 am)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Great service! On time and got us to the venue in style. Very professional and the staff was very responsive to my several questions.

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you to agent Elissa, owner Matt and driver Patrick for helping up to ensure a memorable experience for our daughter's Sweet 16 party. The girls were treated like royalty throughout!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2017

When our daughter was born, her Dad surprised me! He picked up her sisters from school in a limousine and came to get us from the hospital! What a wonderful surprise way to come home with our new baby girl. I shared that story with our Chauffeur the day of her Wedding and he felt so honored to be a part of her day.
    It was such a pleasure working with Elissa at Limousines, Inc. She was so patient, professional and accommodating with the"procrastination family" as we waited until the last week to make our plans. Many thanks to Elissa and our Chauffeur for making such a short ride a memorable one!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/14/2017

Awesome company! We used this company for my sisters bachelorette party. Elissa, our service rep was extremely professional and helpful through the whole process. Our limo driver went above and beyond to make sure we were good! It was pouring down raining and he did not complain at all, not once. The limo was beautiful and clean inside and outside! I would definitely recommend this company! Awesome service!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Love this company the driver was so sweet and Elissa was amazing with booking and worked with me when plans changed a bit! Thank you guys for everything !

Sent on 08/18/2017

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Stephanie - We are considerably flexible and understand that things happen. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Shellie · Married on 09/09/2017

Limos Inc provided my daughter, and now husband, and wedding party with top notch service!

Sent on 09/13/2017