Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,249 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,249 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Cody · Married on 03/17/2018

I planned a suprise 30th birthday party for my wife. Elissa was very responsive to my emails and phone calls with itinerary updates. Our driver (I cannot remember his name) was super courteous and prompt. There was a mishap with our scheduled vehicle prior to pickup but we had another out to us with only a 5 minute delay from original pickup time.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly for your feedback on our services! We apologize for any inconvenience that our 5-minute delay may have had but we are glad that the surprise still worked out and your party enjoyed their time with our chauffeur, Greg. We hope you'll celebrate with us again soon!

Keeta · event on: 03/02/2018

Limousine Inc. Was very professional, the driver was on time and very helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Angela · Married on 02/10/2018

I hired Limousines Inc. to transport my husband, I and a few friends to a Valentine’s Day Ball. First of all our chauffeur Darell was amazing! He was very professional , polite and was willing to go the extra mile to make your special night fabulous! We were all
    pleasantly surprised to see the beauty of the inside of the limo! From the lights, the music, the limo was just extremely astonishing inside and out. Let me not forget to say the price was also very reasonable. I recommend Limousines Inc. for all your transportation needs!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Susan · Married on 02/09/2018

Limousines, Inc. provided limo service for Night to Shine, a prom for persons with special needs, hosted at Cresthill Church. The driver was exceptional, always patient and helpful, encouraging and engaging our guests. Will definitely use Limousines, Inc. again!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Dee · event on: 01/20/2018

Yes I rented a limo for my boyfriend and my neighbor for their birthdays it was the best time ever our driver was just out of this world his name was James and if I rent a limo again I'll be renting it through this company and be asking for James to be our driver

Sent on 01/29/2018

Peggy · Married on 01/01/2018

we planned an outing for my daughters 18th bday with Elissa which was easy and flexible. Price was right compared to other driving services. our driver Patrick was very friendly, pleasant, and professional! thanks!!

Dwayne · Married on 12/28/2017

Everyone was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. The driver took pictures and sent them to us using his own electronic it was a joyful experience

Bethany · Married on 12/23/2017

Great service! They arrived early but still stuck to our schedule. Extremely professional and exactly what we needed to get our bridal party around the day of our wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Gloria · event on: 12/17/2017

The company was very compassionate with our needs. The driver was on time picking up both ways. He was very professional. I plan to use them again in the future.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Michael · event on: 12/16/2017

This was our second time using Limousines, Inc. for transportation to a concert/show. This time the trip was to The Nutcracker Ballet at the Hippodrome. The entire experience, from making to reservation to the actual trip on the day of the event was handled with the utmost professionalism and ease. Highly recommended and we'll be sure to use again in the future!

Steve and Sherry · Married on 12/16/2017

Our family was very happy your company was able to accommodated us on such short notice and would recommend you to anyone needing a limo. We were very pleased with your professionalism and service! Best of all very affordable.:) We Loved Walter our limo driver too! Thank you so much!
    The Beach’s

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kamryn · Married on 12/16/2017

I chose to do a party bus for my birthday and I did a lot of research for every party bus in Maryland/DC area and this one of the most cheapest and best response service that I saw! When I asked for a quote, they gave it to me the next day; when I call, they were quick to answer; and my driver was amazing! Did I mention that the bus was gorgeous and so roomy?! I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 01/17/2018

MK · Married on 12/05/2017

We were very happy with our experience and the services provided. Limousines, Inc. arranged for a charter bus to pick up our conference attendees to transport them to the dinner venue. The driver was knowledgeable and saved us from sitting in too much traffic, for which we were very appreciative. Elissa was wonderful to work with and accommodating when we needed to make changes.

Sent on 05/25/2017

mike · Married on 12/01/2017

Wonderful experience. The driver even drove our babysitter home. Would use again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jan · Married on 11/25/2017

Imagine my husband's surprise when he walked out the door on his 70th birthday and saw an impressive stretch limo waiting for our whole family. This after he had just said, "We'll have to take 3 cars!" The 2 grandkids and their friend liked the disco lights. The older bunch liked the music from an era where they knew the words to the songs and could sing along. I, as the organizer, sat in that luxurious seat totally relieved. I got a great price, lower than others I called. The personable driver showed up right on time for us, and at the end of the night, he showed up at front door of the MGM Resort 2 minutes after we called. I couldn't have asked for better service and an all around more memorable experience! Thank you!
    Jan Fox

Sent on 12/12/2017

Janae · Married on 11/22/2017

Great experience will recommend to others

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tom · event on: 11/18/2017

We've used your services a couple times now & will be back in the future when needed. Your drivers are always polite, professional & courteous. Always a great experience!

Brandy · Married on 11/17/2017

Perfect! Elisa is awesome. Great customer service. Timely response

Sent on 11/22/2017

Cheryl · Married on 11/17/2017

Booking with Limosuines Inc. was an awesome process due to Elissa. She was responsive to all our needs including last minute changes!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Joelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Had a great experience working with you all! Elissa was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire process of booking with you all and also to help book with Keller. Thanks again!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 11/11/2017

They were professional, courteous, and very helpful. They followed our instructions and were flexible when our plans didn't follow the *exact* timeline we were anticipating. The buses were very nice and clean and the price was one of the most affordable ones available. I was impressed and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Very pleased with the service we were provided from Limousines, Inc.!!! They were professional, friendly, and had a great deal -- best price I found in the area. The driver was also professional, flexible, followed all my instructions, and was very helpful. The limo itself was very clean and comfortable.

I would definitely use them again for limousine service!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Patti · Married on 11/11/2017

The driver arrived on time and was extremely polite. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Elissa was SUPER sweet and very responsive! It makes such a difference when you get a response quickly when you have a million things going on! The service was great and they were punctual! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Benjamin · Married on 11/10/2017

Elissa was outstanding! Made setting up a surprise limo ride for my wife's 30th a breeze. Limo was very nice and price was one of the best out if several quotes.
    Our driver Walter was polite, personable, on time, and very helpful all around.

Sent on 11/10/2017