Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,249 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,249 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Paige · Married on 05/27/2018

Incredible service! So easy to work with! Elissa made the whole process easy. Very patient with my many questions and she provided expert advice to get the job done right. Driver was courteous, friendly and most importantly, on time. Clean, well-maintained vehicle. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Debbie · event on: 05/26/2018

Our driver, Mark, was fantastic! Very friendly and professional. Took very good care of us. Will definitely use your services again.

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Limousines Inc was fantastic. We got a party bus that could fit up to 20 people. Our driver was very patient and flexible! We went from a church to the reception venue which was about a 30 minute drive. We had an absolute BLAST! The bus had aux cord capabilities so we could play our own music. It was WELL WORTH IT!!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Patsy · event on: 05/25/2018

Just a little note to say " thanks for the wonder Limo service". My daughter and I were very impress with the professionalism of Mr. Walter. He explain to the girls the rules and regulations per entering the car. We will be recommending your Limo services in the future. Please tell Mr. Walter Thanks for everything.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Charles · Married on 05/25/2018

We didn't decide until relatively late in the game to book with Limousines Inc. Fortunately they were very quick to respond to our initial queries. The pricing was straight forward and after we paid our deposit they were flexible as we fleshed out plans for the day of our wedding.

On the actual day of our wedding the driver was there on time at each of the several pickups/dropoffs we had scheduled. He was very pleasant and professional.

All in all the Limousines Inc. was great and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for wedding transportation.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Marie · event on: 05/19/2018

Excellent service. Very professional. Will definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jaimie · Married on 05/19/2018

This was the best experience that I have ever had. We had a limo for prom fall thru at the very last minute for my son and his friends. I was able to get a very nice Limo at a very reasonable price. The customer service on the phone was amazing but to top it off when the driver arrived he was super involved with communication as well, he got my number and kept me updated by text with all of the activities that were taking place. The kids had the best time thanks to this. Love Love Love the company and employees, will be using them for all of my limo needs.

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Flawless service and very flexible with adjusting with a change in locations to take pictures due to rainy weather. The driver even stopped by a store so that we could pick up celebratory beverages for our ride. For the price we paid, the service and value provided was fantastic. I would recommend using Limousines Inc a million times over. They made our day very special and stress-free!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Mario · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing service....First Class all the way. My kids were so impressed with Limo Bus, thank you contrubiting to such a wonderful memory that will last with our family forever.

Dorothy · event on: 05/11/2018

I didn’t realize I was trying to get a limousine in the middle of prom season for my daughter’s 16th birthday. Other limousine services were trying to gouge me. Limousines Inc actually tried to help me. They looked at their schedule to see if there was anyway they could accommodate both existing reservations (that had them booked up) and my earlier reservation I was requesting. Not only did they find a way to accommodate my timeframe, they exceeded my expectations with the car and the driver! I would use them as a first choice again and again as well as recommend them to my friends. Thank you Limousines Inc. and Elissa! (Who always got right back to me and worked so hard to make this event special!)

Sent on 05/29/2018

David · Married on 05/10/2018

Limousines, Inc. made my son's Junior Prom a great experience for him and all of his friends. The "Party Bus" was awesome and no of the parents had a moment's worry. Best decision I made was to use them!

Jen · Married on 05/05/2018

Elissa was great. She was always responsive and she helped me change my reservation a few days before when my photographer insisted we had to be at the church earlier. Our driver was very professional and thoughtful. He was on time and he helped us load the trunk with our bags. He offered to put my dress in the front with him on the way to the church and my flowers on the way to the reception, which I highly recommend when you have a full limo.

Sent on 06/17/2018

James · event on: 05/03/2018

My son and his group had a great experience. The office staff was friendly, responsive, professional and very helpful. They set up the itinerary for the driver based on the times and locations for dinner and the location of the prom. The driver was arrived early, very friendly and helpful to the kids and parents. When one of the members of the party needed to leave early, he took them home and went back for the others in the party that were still at the prom. The driver was professional and extremely helpful and cooperative. I would use this service again.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Ann · Married on 04/29/2018

We used Limousines, Inc. for our wedding day and they did not disappoint. The driver, Michael, was on time, professional, kind, and very patient. I also appreciated his snazzy outfit and the red carpet. Excellent service overall.

Jean · Married on 04/28/2018

I rented a shuttle bus for my husband's 60th surprise birthday party. Elissa was incredibly helpful, finding me just the right mode of transportation for my event! The driver was early, courteous and very friendly and polite.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Trish · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark was top notch, professional, helpful, and a great driver. Thanks again for sharing the special birthday.

Jodie · Married on 04/21/2018

Great experience!! We had a very complicated pickup situation and Elise made it so easy!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Steve · Married on 04/14/2018

From early planning through the day of the wedding working with Limousine Inc. was a pleasure. Elissa provided excellent advice and was very patient as we made several contract changes as the wedding date approached. Transportation on the wedding day went without a hitch, with pleasant and professional drivers. We highly recommend Limousine Inc.

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Limousines, Inc. was a pleasure to work with! They accommodated every detail of our transportation for our wedding day, and the drivers were incredibly professional and pleasant. We weren't planning on having limousines for our wedding transportation because we had such short distances to travel, but it was worth it to have the elegant, comfortable rides from one place to another and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kat · Married on 04/08/2018

We had a great experience working with Limo, Inc. They were friendly, professional and very accommodating. We used them for a birthday party.

B · event on: 04/06/2018

Limousine, Inc. provided top-notch service all the way from start to finish for our 25th Anniversary transportation. The staff was very courteous, friendly, and accommodating. All of my calls were answered or returned, promptly. The driver arrived early and was readily available for the return trip home. The car was clean, and my guest passengers were very pleased.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Do not contact · Married on 03/31/2018

Great experience! Great price. Don't waste time shopping around just book now.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Arielle · Married on 03/30/2018

Limousines Inc did a great job. We ended up having to adjust and add to our original contract a few times and they were flexible. The day of they handled transporting our guests with no problems.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Arielle and congratulations to you and your fiance on getting hitched! It was our pleasure to work with you and your coordinator to make sure you received exactly what you needed for your wedding day transportation. We hope to celebrate with you again!

Paul · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife and I used Limousines, Inc. to secure limousines and a shuttle bus. They also helped us get coach buses for our daughter's wedding in D.C. They were friendly, professional and responsive, which was critical since the wedding weekend coincided with a large protest in D.C. Loved working with Elissa. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback! I truly enjoyed working with you in order to make sure your daughter's wedding went off without a hitch, especially during the March for Our Lives rally that was going on downtown. It was very helpful that you allowed us to recommend earlier start times for your guest transportation in an attempt to avoid any delays. Thank you again for being flexible and realistic when it came to these logistics. We look forward to serving you again!

Jose · Married on 03/17/2018

Excellent service we like thank you

Sent on 03/13/2018