Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,249 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,249 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Lotta · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Elissa to arrange for transport for our wedding guests and she couldn’t ha e been more helpful! Everything worked out perfectly and the drivers and vans were first class! Would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

debra · Married on 08/18/2018

Limousines, Inc was simply the best! Best value for price as well. They provided me with the name and phone number of the driver the day before our wedding, the driver called 10 minutes before his arrival and was early. Everything was just perfect!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

LaCresha · Married on 08/04/2018

Used this company for my wedding day! Driver was early and waited for us with no problem. He was very respectful and the perfect gentleman. Would definitely use their service again once I find another event to use it for! :) Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/07/2018

carl · Married on 08/04/2018

The driver was here on time. He was very professional and plesant. We were very pleased.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Rossanna · Married on 08/04/2018

Our driver was awesome from Limos Inc. He showed up ahead of time and was very courteous to all of us as we went into the limo.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ed · Married on 08/03/2018

I contracted Limosines, Inc. for my son's 21st Birthday Celebration. The service was exceptional. My son and his friends had a great time! The driver was the absolute best. I will be using them again!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

I've used Limousines Inc. twice for wine tours and have been impressed both times. A great value!

Jamie · event on: 07/26/2018

Our driver, Darrell, was amazing! Got there before scheduled time. Was super friendly and knew exactly where he was going. Kept us informed. Next time I get a limo, I want him!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Allison · event on: 07/10/2018

We had an amazing time last night. Mark made everything so easy!!!! The other mom and I marveled at how fast he got us out of the stadium and home. I had friends who went the night before that said it took an hour to get out of the parking lot. So worth every penny!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/10/2018

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The driver went out of his way to service us and make sure we had the best experience!

Katie · Married on 07/10/2018

Our experience was AMAZING! Wonderful service and a wonderful evening...

Sent on 08/09/2018

A · event on: 07/09/2018

Great service! Got picked up and taken to a concert the driver was awesome and service was top notch I would definitely use limousines inc again.

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2018

They seem to be lesser known but the price was as good as everyone else and the customer service was excellent.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Terry · Married on 07/07/2018

Driver arrived early, discussed the details and was very professional!!! Will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/07/2018

Our driver was fantastic. On time, accommodating, friendly and responsive to our needs. Great price! Would definitely use again.

Sent on 08/09/2018

S Abe · Married on 07/07/2018

stellar service

We enjoyed our ride in the beautiful limo. Our driver was on time, personable and the customer service was stellar! Our wedding party made a request to play reggae during our ride and our driver was happy to oblige. We highly recommend for their limo services for your big day!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Brian · Married on 07/02/2018

I booked a car service for my daughters formal dance and it was a great experience and I will recommend and use there service again thank you very much guys

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Scheduling was very smooth and seemless and the service by our driver was top notch! Couldn’t be more pleased with everything overall!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a great experience with Limousines, Inc.! Our drivers arrived early to pick us up and we had great communication with our drivers before our reservation time. Both drivers were professional and transported us to our venue efficiently.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Matt · Married on 06/26/2018

Limousines, Inc. was amazing. Elissa and her team exceed my expectations. I now have a limo service i will use over and over again.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Abby · Married on 06/23/2018

This company was so reliable throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. We had 4 shuttles pick up over 90 guests to come to our wedding, and had 3 shuttles leave at staggering times throughout the night to take guests back. The shuttles were on time and the drivers were kind and professional. The consultant I worked with helped me plan the timing and was very responsive to my emails and calls. This part of wedding planning can be complicated but Limousines, Inc. made it easy and the price was very competitive with other transportation companies around. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sue · Married on 06/21/2018

Limousines Inc actually provided 3 shuttles for the wedding - 2 for the Welcome Party (enlarged rehearsal dinner) the night before and one for the wedding. 2 of the shuttles traveled from Annapolis to Deale, MD and North Beach. MD. It was easy to arrange and I made a lot of different changes up until the day before the events which were never a problem. The drivers were courteous and my Annapolis crew was delighted. We had a passenger vehicle following the bus from Annapolis each night and the driver was very careful not to lose the car. It was a great experience.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/19/2018

I called on Limousines, Inc., sort of at the last minute; and, they were able to accommodate me for my daughter’s prom send-off. Before the event itself, the kids were taken to Capitol for prom photos and at the conclusion treated to a late-night sightseeing tour of the national monuments. Thank you Elise and Wesley for being part of this memorable rite of passage!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Aly · Married on 06/02/2018

Limousines, Inc. helped make my wedding day plans flawless! They were attentive and responsive to all of my needs leading up to my big day so I was able to relax and enjoy it. Elissa was very pleasant and easy to work with in the planning stage, and my limo driver, Mark, was incredibly professional and made sure we had everything we needed that day. The limo was right on time and even accommodated to our last minute change of plans for pictures when the rain came in. I was extremely happy with my overall experience with this company! I highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

We rented a limo and party bus for our wedding. Both were on time and the drivers were sweet and got us where we needed to go – quite a feat in Georgetown traffic! Plus the limo driver rolled out the red carpet every time I (bride) entered or exited! She was also flexible when people had ignored the no parking signs next to the church and parked in the limo’s spot. After the ceremony, the party bus driver was flexible when we needed to switch to an alternate photo location due to rain and when one of the roads we needed to take was closed. I was very happy with our transportation and would certainly use Limousines, Inc. again!

Sent on 08/03/2018