Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,250 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,250 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Max · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Elissa. She was super detailed, thoroughly on top of her stuff, and a pleasure to work with on what was a very complicated weekend transportation schedule. Would recommend her and Limousines, Inc. in general. Great planning. Perfect execution. Price was also very fair.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Limousines, Inc., was so helpful and accommodating as we worked to schedule transportation for all of the guests at our wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Peggy · Married on 10/06/2016

Everything was top-notch! Will definitely use them again!!!

Melvin · Married on 10/01/2016

Please book this vendor and enjoy their professionalism, promptness, value, and customer come first attitude.

Sent on 11/01/2016

K · event on: 09/30/2016

Elissa was so unbelievably helpful. She answered my millions of questions quickly and patiently. Working with her was a breeze. The evening went very smoothly! The driver, Darryl, was friendly and easy-going.

MIchelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Excellent, professional service! Driver came early and rolled out the red carpet. Elissa was great to work with and very responsive to all questions. Would definitely recommend!

Canessa · Married on 09/17/2016

This is the best car company in Maryland.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Matt · Married on 09/17/2016

Drivers arrived early and were very professional. Elissa was great to work with as well. We encountered changes and she made everything very easy. Thankful

Sent on 10/24/2016

Joyce · Married on 09/10/2016

Booking process was extremely easy! The shuttle bus was clean, arrived early and transported everyone to our anniversary wedding. I would definitely use this company again!

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2016

Limousines, Inc. was great. I was planning from Denver, CO, and they were great to work with from afar. Elissa made scheduling easy, was flexible throughout the process, and had helpful suggestions for planning. It was easy to work through email, which was my preference. Elissa called to confirm prior to the reservation. Our driver arrived 20 minutes early and was polite and professional. We used the Sprinter Limo and it was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. We had a fantastic experience, and I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kristal · Married on 08/14/2016

Limos Inc. was great! They were very responsive and accommodating. The driver was prompt, kind, and very professional. We and our guests loved the service.

Sent on 09/08/2016

David · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a wedding for our daughter that included a significant amount of out-of-town guests (90 out of a total of 167 guests). The rehearsal dinner on Friday evening was in Damascus, the wedding ceremony in Rockville and the reception in Washington, DC. To facilitate transportation for our guests and the wedding party, we contracted with Limousines, Inc. to provide 3 shuttle buses and two limousines. Elissa coordinated all of our Transporation needs perfectly. All transportation arrived in time and all guest needs were accommodated. I would recommend them to anyone looking for transportation for their events.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jonathan · Married on 07/23/2016

I would strongly recommend they use this vendor

Sent on 08/17/2016

I worked with Elissa to arrange a 55 passenger motor coach to transport my guests from the hotel to our pre-wedding party the night before the big day. She was extremely responsive and helpful. Everything ran smoothly and on time. The bus driver was professional and even pointed out highlights of DC along the way.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Peggy · event on: 07/16/2016

This company is awesome! Elissa was wonderful to work with, the limo was top of the line and our driver, O'Dell, was incredible - waiting on us to wrap up a party and then taking care of everyone during the evening festivities. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • W

W · Married on 07/09/2016

Rented a coach bus for our daughter's wedding. Elissa contacted us the week of the wedding to verify details and confirm pick up times and locations. Great to deal with. Exceeded expectations.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Donna · Married on 07/09/2016

Did lots of research. Fair prices and excellent service. I knew this was one area I could check off my planning list with total confidence. Results...5 Stars!

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

One of the best transportation companies in the area. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Antonio and Molly · Married on 07/07/2016

We are glad we went with Limousines, Inc.. Our limo was clean and on time, and our chauffeur was very courteous. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/17/2016

L · Married on 07/04/2016

Great service! They made the night for me and my fiance' magical. Highly recommended...

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/02/2016

Limousines, Inc.is absolutely wonderful! Elissa was extremely responsive, courteous, helpful, and patient along every step of the way and through every detailed question I asked her. She worked with me very closely in making sure that we allowed enough time for the bridal party to arrive at the ceremony site and reception venue on time (as it was 4th of July weekend on the Eastern Shore) and helped me coordinate guest shuttles for three different hotels! The drivers, were extremely polite, friendly, timely, and knowledgeable, They even arrived an hour early to make sure that they didn't hit any Chesapeake Bay Bridge traffic on the holiday weekend. Amazing! All the vehicles were clean, air conditioned, and roomy. I would recommend Limousines, Inc. to any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Eleanor · Married on 07/01/2016

Our limo driver, Darryl arrived in plenty of time to roll out the red carpet and ensure we all had time to take pictures before transporting us to all our various stops. We had a few elderly folks who needed extra help getting in and out of the limo and he was so helpful. When we were done at the Washington, DC courthouse he came back for us so quickly. He found the quickest way back to our photo location and also was very accommodating when some of us left ahead of the groom and bride.

Angel · Married on 06/30/2016

The Driver was very professional, polite and kind. He arrived early and stayed with my nephew through out his prom. Booking the car was easy and the Staff was very nice. I would definitely use them again. Great job!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Annamarie · Married on 06/25/2016

Limousines, Inc. is professional, accommodating, and provides great service. It is worth every penny and future customers will greatly love this company. Thank you very much! for your service on our wedding day. ~Andrew & Annamarie

Sent on 07/23/2016

Eve · Married on 06/19/2016

Darryl, my driver was so accommodating and arrived super early to pick me up from home, whisking me away to the ceremony. The limo was comfortable, spacious and contained everything I needed to keep calm on the way to my wedding. Despite the heavy traffic and the beginning of tourist season in downtown DC, I arrived to the ceremony on time and found parking along the memorial. Darryl even helped with ensuring my new mother-in-law and other wedding party members were safely inside the car and found room for my guest's wheelchair.

Sent on 07/04/2016