Limoneira Ranch Reviews

34 | Santa Paula, CA

34 Reviews for Limoneira Ranch

• Sara

Sara · Married on 07/19/2020

Hired but not yet executed with Limoneira

My fiancé and I were hunting for our venue for what seemed like forever! Finally Limoneira was recommended to us and we fell in love. We're so excited to get everything we wanted for a reasonable price. Wedding is next July! Will write a follow up review post event. :)

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina S. · Married on 04/11/2020

Plated Events made our day special!

The venue is beyond words! I cannot wait to receive my photos from our November wedding. We took advantage of the on-site Bridal Suite/House. It was so convenient and provided great photo opportunity. All the staff was friendly, helpful, and professional. They went above and beyond to make sure our Wedding was a success. The food was delicious and our guests are still raving about it. We also had a live band in addition to the DJ, which is not offered by many other venues in the county. Teri Vasquez & Jocelyn Collis did an amazing job making sure all of the details were taken care of and were so helpful! I cannot ever thank them enough and would highly recommend booking any of the Plated Events venues.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Y

Yaritza F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful Venue!

Limoneira Ranch was the first venue I looked at and it was exactly what I was looking for a fall outdoor rustic wedding. I fell in love with it! Teri & Jocelyn were amazing to work with, always available and so friendly! Loved that we were able to bring our own alcohol and have amplified music which was perfect because we had to bands!

Tim was our bartender and we were super happy with him. He took care of ice, picking up the kegs and evening buying more cups when they ran out! Super fun to work with!

The scenery was perfect for pictures. The bridal house was a plus which I did not expect. Everything all around was just perfect. The Staff was amazing, everyone really did their best to make our day go perfect. Teri recommended Ashley our wedding coordinator which was the best decision I made. She went above and beyond!

Limoneira Ranch & Plated Events helped make our wedding what we dreamt of!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful venue

We just got married here 10/04/2019 and it could not have turned out more perfect. Teri and her staff were so accommodating and easy to communicate with. We greatly appreciate their attention to detail and hard work!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Kenna

Kenna H. · Married on 05/17/2019

The perfect venue.

I really can't speak highly enough of Limoneira Ranch and the amazing staff that seriously turned our wedding into a dream come true. They are so accommodating, so nice, and SO helpful. After looking at many venues, it was a no brainer to go with Limoneira. Since our May wedding, I have had multiple friend's book their upcoming weddings at this venue after they saw how stressfree my husband and I were while planning. I truly believe that our calmness was mostly because Limoneira made everything so easy for us!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Grace · Married on 02/15/2019

Beautiful experience!

Teri and Jocelyn were so helpful from the initial contact and tour to the day of our wedding! They answered all of my questions (no matter how silly) and in a timely manner. The venue was the perfect outdoor vibe and getting ready in the bridal house with all of my girls was SO much fun and convenient for us.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond amazing!

Everything about this place was amazing! From the staff, to the planning, to the day of - a dream! It was an honor to get married in such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Nicole B. · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect rustic romance

Limoneira Ranch turned out to be the perfect venue for our October wedding. I knew I wanted an outdoor venue with a rustic feel, but that was proving hard to find within our budget. Limoneira turned out to be the best choice we could have made! Teri & Jocelyn are great to work with and made everything easy. It was extremely affordable, and it is so convenient that they include many things in their package (like lighting, food, staff, rental package, etc.). It was somewhat of an "all-inclusive" feel, but we still got to bring in some of our own vendors (florist, DJ, photo, video and some others) and all of the included packages were adjustable if you wanted to add on.

The bridal house was a big selling point for me-- which most other venues don't have or you don't have access to it all day. It was the perfect place to get ready all day and leave our stuff in, full kitchen, and not to mention so many great photo ops with your dress! There is also a garage that the guys could come hang out in once they got there.

The entire day went seamlessly--any hiccups were handled by the staff and my coordinator so I didn't have to worry. So many photo opportunities around the venue (I just wish I had started photos earlier to take more advantage of the grounds). Lighting as the sun is setting over Limoneira is beautiful and the ambiance at night with the lights over the dance floor was magical! They allow sparkler sendoffs too, which is so fun!

I would 100% recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Becca · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond amazing!

Having our wedding at Limoneira was one of the best decisions we ever made! From the very beginning to the big day, Teri and Jocelyn were amazing--they were always very accommodating, friendly and responsive. I cannot thank them and the entire staff enough for such a magical and amazing day! The wedding venue is beyond beautiful and includes so many items within the package that made the planning process so easy. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Day Ever!

We got married here on September 29, 2018. We did our research on venues, and Limoneira was the first place we visited. After visiting several others, it was very clear to both of us that none of these other venues compared. It was literally, love at first sight. Limoneira is naturally beautiful, and the staff at Plated Events was very easy to work with. Teri was quick to reply to emails, Austin and the rest of the staff were very helpful on the day of, Tim was a superstar and ran our bar like a champ, and best of all, the food was absolutely delicious! There are tons of options to choose from for the menu - we loved what we picked and felt it went perfectly with our style and with the rustic feel of the venue. Limoneira and Plated Events helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives, and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Limoneira is absolute stunning venue! It is perfect place if you are looking for outdoor venue to celebrate with family and friends. We initially fell in love with the venue from the start, but on the day of our wedding, we were beyond amazed as it surpassed our expectations with the sunset and decorations. I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for something rustic and outdoors.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

Plated Events catered our wedding at Limoneira Ranch in Santa Paula and it was delicious and perfect. Not only was the food amazing, but the staff was so organized and so friendly and really catered to us as the married couple. They tried to make it so special for us. And all of our guests were so happy. The venue is unreal. So gorgeous and you can play music until 11:45 pm, which was a huge draw for us. We’re so happy we chose Limoneira.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Cynthia J. · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so happy my HUSBAND and I chose Limoneira! The venue is absolutely stunning--but the people working there are what make it so so great. Tery and Jocelyn helped me every step of the way to make sure my day was great! They were graceful about reminders of payments and to-dos. They are just good people! Austin and the catering staff took such great care of me and Julio during the wedding. Bringing us drinks, serving us our dinner plates, chasing my maid of honor around the orchard with her glass of wine (haha) and helping cue my driver to enter the ceremony. I cannot say enough about how much I love Limoneira!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2017

I can't say enough great things about Limoneira Ranch and the staff there. I had my wedding there May19, 2017. It was absolutely the most amazing day and the staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I loved that we had the house on the property from 8am to 12am the day of. The catering staff made sure we had everything we needed and went above and beyond to make my husband and I had food and drinks through out he whole night. The property is beautiful and romantic.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2017

My wedding at Limoneira Ranch was absolutely beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all hours. The food was absolutely AMAZING! My guests could not stop talking about the jalapeno mac n' cheese, even still to this day! My husband and I loved everything about this venue! It fit our personalities perfectly and we loved that it felt like we were in our own little world tucked away in a lemon orchard. The overhead lights were also so beautiful, it was an awesome touch at the end of the night and made for some amazing pictures! I was worried if it was going to be cold since our wedding was in April, and it turned out to be one of the most beautiful nights! No wind, cool air (not too cold) it was literally perfect! We wish we could get married there all over again!
    thank you to the staff at Plated Events! <3

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2016

Limoneira Ranch is a beautiful outdoor venue! We got married in the fall and couldn't have asked for better weather! The Catering Staff was very attentive and friendly to us as the Bride and Groom and our guests as well! The food was delicious and fresh, and the bartenders were speedy. Teri and Jocelyn were also very pleasant to work with. Whenever we had a question or concern they were so responsive and helpful! I would recommend this venue to any future couple looking for a beautiful rustic venue with a great team!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

We loved having our wedding at Limoneira Ranch! We had a long engagement and had booked the venue a year and a half in advance, but every time we stopped by I fell in love with it even more. It really is a beautiful and unique place to get married! Working with Jocelyn & Teri was easy - they were quick to respond, helpful, and accommodating. The day-of team was super helpful and fun as well. With many outdoor venues, we found that they were pretty bare bones and would have required a LOT of work on my end as a bride to plan out. Limoneira Ranch Weddings & Plated Events provided the perfect balance of being a venue that takes care of a lot of the big stuff that's not-so-fun for a bride or planner to figure out but still left us with plenty of flexibility to add in our own personality and make our day truly ours! The perfect venue. Thanks, team!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding at Limoneira Ranch this summer and it was absolutely perfect and amazing. Plated Events' coordination and communication was smooth and efficient. They did exactly what we wanted in regards to the food and it came out delicious. We highly recommend having your wedding at Limoneira Ranch with Plated Events!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Linda · Married on 05/21/2016

We married at the ranch May 2016. It's the most beautiful venue. Teri and Jocelyn were both wonderful and made my experience as a Bride truly amazing. The food was excellent and so was the service. I would highly recommend this venue to any Bride and Groom looking for a rustic, outdoor venue. Love love love Limoneira!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Evan · Married on 11/28/2015

Probably the best choice we made when picking a venue.
    All set up is included and they have a list of vendors to use at this facility.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Stella · Married on 11/20/2015

Limoneira Ranch is a hidden gem! It was everything I had hoped and wanted for in a wedding venue. The venue was gorgeous and very spacious. I had my ceremony + reception at the bocce ball court location. I especially loved having the citrus groves surrounding the reception area and the mountains in the background were stunning. I loved the outdoors, rustic, casual feel of the place. One of the most unique parts about booking at Limoneira was that we could have our guests pick the fruits from the groves during the reception and take them home! Teri was excellent and incredibly helpful with all my venue questions. She also made sure to respond very quickly! We were so happy with our choice to book with Limoneira Ranch. We received SO many compliments on our venue. We would definitely recommend this venue in a heartbeat! Great value for such a absolute perfect venue. The only thing is they make you use their caterer, Plated Events by Jason Collis. (which is yummy!)

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jeff · Married on 07/19/2015

Teri and Jocelyn from Limoneira and Plated Events were awesome! They were nothing but kind, courteous, and extremely helpful every step of the way.
    When it poured rain on our wedding day, the entire catering staff just rolled with it and made it happen, flawlessly!
    Jason the chef cooked up a delicious dinner. And bartender Tim was the best!
    We have received countless compliments on the beautiful venue surrounded by lemon orchards and a stunning view of the nearby mountains.
    Also, this venue and catering was a fraction of the cost of the similar venues in Ventura County.
    I highly recommend Limoneira and Played Events for your wedding!
    You won't be dissapointed!

Sent on 07/21/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at Limoneira on the North Lawn/Bocce Ball Courts and it was everything we wanted it to be and more! We attended a friend's wedding here a few years back and it beautiful so we checked it out once we got engaged. We had a beautiful backdrop of mountains and lemon orchards. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly during our reception. Working with Jason and Jocelyn was very easy and they were very accommodating and willing to work with us. I would highly recommend this site for any wedding or gathering. It's a hidden gem and all of our guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was. Food was great as well! So happy we chose this site for our big day!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2013

Limoneira Ranch exceeded our expectations! Plated Events did an amazing job organizing the whole event. We had our ceremony and reception both on the Bocce Courts, it was beautiful. The food and catering was outstanding! It all come together so well!! Big thank you to Jocelyn and Jason!!! Also Shed Light Photography did an AMAZING video if you would like a sneak peak https://vimeo.com/75115924

Sent on 10/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

Talk about a hidden gem! This place is breathtaking! The moment you drive up to the hilltop orchard and see the view you are in awe. The smell of citrus in the air will forever be etched in my mind and I will remember our special day. This venue is an actual orchard/ grove. Lemons and avocados are everywhere and we LOVED it! We originally had a different venue. Im so glad that fell through because we never would have found this place and would have regretted not checking it out. We chose the visitors center for reception and it was the perfect fit for our vintage/ rustic wedding. The high ceilings and the wood floors combined with the old equipment and props and photos were perfect. The old trolley and vintage wagon & truck were perfect photo ops. The coordinator Jocelyn made everything go smooth. When there was a little transportation hiccup, she quickly remedied it and made it 10000000 times better than we could have imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2013