Limo Now Reviews

Great service

Good customer service. Answer fast

Sent on 07/15/2019

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2018

Limos Now has very professionalism and extremely accommodating. They responded within a timely manner, educated me on the best options for my wedding, and gave an awesome deal based my budget. I can't wait for my wedding! Highly recommended

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Skullkween

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

Radiates positive energy

Judge Rob was super nice and funny. Everyone at the wedding loved him and thought he was very entertaining! The ceremony with him was as easy as can be. he took time to meet my parents anc clarify things that needed a little help.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nirzie · Married on 09/07/2018

Simple & Fun experience

Brent made it so easy! It was inexpensive for two different limos. For the men they rolled out red carpet and gave drinks. For the women they gave us champagne. They made the experience very memorable and worth the pay.

Sent on 10/20/2018

KADIAN · Married on 08/05/2018

Limo Now is great. Excellent service and fast response time. My driver Wil was on time and made sure everything was perfect. Great start to a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 08/04/2018

This was a great experience for me as I had a wedding. They were accommodating and very flexible. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this company and would recommend it to anyone looking to get married or otherwise.

Orlando took great care of us, served champagne and fantastic service.

We also met TC he was great, helpful in every way.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Mina · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Limo Now for our kids prom. From the minute I called everyone was super helpful, friendly and flexible. Charley, the driver, arrived on time and kept in touch with us the entire time. The limo was clean and stocked with teen appropriate beverages. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

James · Married on 04/10/2018

Needed a last minute special transportation for my moderately autistic son’s senior prom. Owner T.C. hooked me up and followed through. He made a lasting memory for my son and his cousin. Thanks buddy!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Nate · Married on 03/03/2018

In looking for a transportation company for our wedding, we tried tons of vendors. All the wedding planning in the world means nothing if you and your guests can’t rely on prompt and correct transportation. TC and Brett helped us through every fine detail and worked with us on pricing out a package that made sense for everything. TC was even our driver on the day off the event! I can’t tell you how many places wanted to charge us to have the limo sit in the parking lot for 5 hours during the reception only to take us home! We were even able to reserve a Rolls Royce. Very cool! They arrived on time and ready to go at all locations. Do yourselves a favor and don’t waste your time like me calling everyone else. This should be your one stop shop for any and all transportation needs. Thank you for everything you did for us, and we will be sure to use you again in the future.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Duane · Married on 10/21/2017

limos arrived on time , clean and in working order

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sherry · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough about Limo Now. They have a large variety of beautiful, clean and stylish cars, limos, and vans. I hired a vintage Rolls Royce (and driver) as a sen-off car for my daughter's wedding. The car was a show stopper. The driver was charming and friendly. It came stocked with champagne. It arrived early. All was perfect. THAT day, I realized I was going to need to get the wedding party (10 people) to the venue at 2:30 pm in one vehicle. It was 11:30 am. I called Brett - Help! A beautiful, stylish, well-appointed van (with easy access for young women in bridesmaid's dresses) and driver showed up at 2:00 and saved the day. Brett and his staff are wonderful. GREAT customer service. Very reasonable prices. (I checked around), Any kind of car or limo or van or party van you could need. And, like the name says, Limo Now really means NOW. Just call them and they'll solve your transportation problems for you.

Sent on 01/06/2018