Limelight Photography Reviews

3 | Tucson, AZ

3 Reviews for Limelight Photography

Gina · Married on 04/26/2014

If you need an AMAZING wedding photographer - Liz is it! She was professional and accommodating for every one of our needs. She had great photo ideas and really knew how to show our personalities. I had to change our engagement shoot a couple of times and she had no problem working with our schedules. The engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful and we still receive compliments on them. We received our edited wedding pictures back in a couple of weeks which was great! We've now had Liz photograph 2 special events in our life and she is now our official 'family photographer' taking our maternity, newborn and yearly family photos. I can't say enough great things about Liz and Limelight Photography. Look no further if you need professional quality pictures from a photographer who can truly bring your vision to life at a price that won't break the bank on your special day!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/18/2014

Liz was amazing!! She was able to work with my busy schedule for meetings about random shots I was looking for. Went above and beyond helping me research shots too. When we received our photos they were more than I expected! I plan on using limelight again for holiday pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2014

I really enjoyed having Liz be a part of our special day. I really wanted more of photo journalist and that's exactly what I got. She captured moments that were authentic and truly special. Her editing skill were also top notch. None of our pictures looked over processed or enhanced. She's very easy to work with and strives to make you happy. I plan on using her for future life events :)

Sent on 10/30/2014