Lima Bean Riot Reviews

47 | Broomall, PA

47 Reviews for Lima Bean Riot

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Lima Bean Riot is. My friends and I discovered them one night and we all have been hooked ever since. They were a no brainer for the wedding. Their range of songs is so diverse they can please any crowd.

There was not a moment in which they were playing which the dance floor was not packed! From my parents, to my friends, to my parents friends, and everyone in between I am still continually hearing people rave to me about how amazing the band at my wedding was.

Lima Bean Riot is hands down one of the best decisions you can make for a wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't say enough good things about Lima Bean Riot. From our ceremony, to cocktail hour, through the reception, they were absolutely amazing! We had a major problem with a rainy muddy reception and seriously thought the evening was ruined. We have great family and friends who will party through anything but I truly think Lima Bean Riot saved our reception! Everyone loved the band so much that the dance floor was packed all night! They made our wedding the amazing event that it was! I've gotten several requests for the band's info for family and friend's weddings so hopefully I'll get to party with them again! They learned our requested songs and played such amazing music throughout the rest of the evening. Janelle even did a shortened version of "Let it Go" from the movie Frozen that still has our flower girl referring to our wedding as "Her Party." This is an overdue review for the most incredible band ever!!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Lima Bean Riot rocked! They were super professional, incredibly accommodating, and went far and beyond what I would expect from any entertainers. They even went out of their way to allow me to practice with them to play a song for my wife(although I was unable to at the actual wedding). They sounded amazing, and I have been getting nothing but glowing reviews from everyone who attended. I cannot recommend them enough, as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Lois · Married on 09/12/2014

WOW! What a great band we had for our wedding!! They were exceptional!! From the cocktail hour to the last dance of the night, they kept the guests moving and thoroughly enjoying the evening. They made the evening the success it was. No second thoughts, HIRE THEM!! You will not be sorry! They are a wonderful group of musicians that can make the venue rock!!! Thank You!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

I cannot say enough about how FANTASTIC Lima Bean Riot was at our wedding. I had the opportunity of attending two very different functions where LBR performed, at a catered event and at a beer hall in Philly. The band's ability to adapt to each environment convinced me that they would be perfect for our wedding. Between coordinating with Patty from the beginning and later making choices about specific songs with Ian, both were responsive and extremely helpful! I also want to commend the overall professionalism of the entire band when our venue seemed to want to change everything at the last minute!! I know everyone must have been frustrated, but it didn't seep into my or my husband's night. The band's song choices were spot on, they didn't play the music too loud that my older relatives were complaining and all of my friends spent the entire night on the dance floor! They contributed so well to the overall tone of the night and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Allison · Married on 08/16/2014

Lima Bean Riot did an amazing job at our wedding! Ian was great organizing all the details for us. The band provided entertainment for all ages, the dance floor was packed! Janelle even sang with the little girls, which made their night! Antoine was amazing on vocals and people were amazed with both him and Janelle. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! No one wanted the night to end! Thank you Lima Bean Riot for making our wedding dreams become a reality!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

erica · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lima Bean Riot. They were the best decision we made for our wedding (aside from marrying each other!!!). I was a bit concerned when both of the lead singers that had been with the band when we booked were no longer with the band at the time of our wedding. But Antoine and and Janelle were AMAZING...they were truly some of the best voices we've ever heard. People repeatedly came up to us and said that our band was the best wedding band they have ever heard. They played an excellent mix of music for all ages, and the volume was PERFECT! No old folks complaining about the music being too loud. Ian was incredible to work with leading up to our wedding, and I would recommend LBR to ANYONE looking for an incredible band for any event.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Chris · Married on 06/20/2014

Absolutely amazing! So professional, entertaining and genuinely happy/fun people. We have been following LBR for a few years and they are the absolute best!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Maria · event on: 06/07/2014

Lima Bean Riot is such an amazing band! They were hired to play at our firm's summer intern event at a partner's home and everyone was raving about them. The song choices were perfect and the lead singers have incredible voices. We could not have asked for a better band. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to book a band that plays classic hits, as well as today's hits. They were also very sweet and professional. We were very happy with their services. 5 out of 5!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Tim · Married on 05/17/2014

Thank you for making our wedding day so special with your electrifying performances and your talents. You guys are unbelievable and it meant so much to us that everyone was on the dance floor. LBR is a great band that my wife and I try to see as much as possible!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

The band was amazing, we couldn't have asked for anything more. They played to the crowd, everyone was up and dancing the whole time. Many of our guests told us that night, and are still telling us today, how much they enjoyed the music. They did a great job with learning the songs we asked them to learn (first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance). Ian, the MC, was amazing. We spoke with him the week before the wedding and he helped us come up with an agenda for the night that worked well for both us and the band. He also saved us with our ceremony music, what we had originally planned fell through, and with only a few days notice he was able to help get us music for our ceremony, and it was perfect.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Benjamin · Married on 03/08/2014

Wow! What an amazing, incredible experience. Words do not begin to explain how awesome Lima Bean Riot was at my wedding on March 8, 2014. The dance floor was packed from the second they began to perform until the end of the last song. They played exactly what we requested - including the Disney melody. Our guests repeatedly told us they had an amazing time and the wedding was the best they have ever attended. We asked the band to perform as it was another Friday or Saturday night gig - with the energy and set list - and they did.

I absolutely, 100%, recommend Lima Bean Riot to perform at another wedding or private event. These guys care about the music they perform and genuinely care about their audience. Ian was fantastic as MC and helping with the last minute planning. Janelle is a very welcome addition to the band with a great voice and warm personality. I think Rayvon had a very memorable final show with the band.

Quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility are all a 5.0. To say that we are completely satisfied is an understatement. It was AWESOME. We are indebted to you for "bringing it."

Can’t wait to see the band perform again at a local bar!

A recommendation if you book Lima Bean Riot: go to a few shows. Get to know the band. It will make the performance more personal.

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • User3736456 · event on: 12/12/2013

Things couldn’t have gone better at our corporate party. Lima Bean Riot played great music from a lot of different genres, they let us sing live karaoke while the band played the music (people loved it!), they were so helpful making our announcements for us, and they are all incredibly talented. I had a lot of people coming up to me asking about them and telling me they really liked the band. Overall, the night was a success! Thank you to Lima Bean Riot for being a big part of that!

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • User3611964 · 2+ years ago

Everyone at the wedding (of all ages and musical tastes) enjoyed the performance of the band. It is not often that you find a band with a diverse enough skill set to genuinely please the entire crowd!

Ian, the band leader, and Patti, the coordinator for the band were extremely responsive. They were organized and timely with communication, but did not pressure for details that we were still sorting out. It was the perfect combination to get things taken care of during all the chaos that comes along with wedding planning!

The band was extremely well dressed and carried themselves with absolute professionalism. They fit right in with the party and it goes without saying that Patti and Ian were quite professional in all of the communications leading up to the wedding.

LBR is worth every penny, they were able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor and keep them having a good time all night!

On the day of the wedding, we had a timeline that Ian worked hard to keep to, but when we made last minute requests (like wanting to start the reception a bit early) he didn't skip a beat and worked with the rest of the band to make it work. The band was really there to make our day as perfect as possible, and we could not have been more impressed!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/24/2013

Lima Bean Riot made our wedding!

The entire process they were so professional and helpful to a bride/groom who really didn't know how this all worked.

Day of, Ian (band manager) ran things impeccably. The music selection was spot on for our guests.

I'd estimate over 80% of our guests were on the dance floor all night. At least two guests asked us about potentially hiring them and we received more compliments on LBR then anything else from the whole day.

We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/22/2013

Unbelievable!! Lima Bean Riot was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! They had our guests dancing from the first song through the last. More importantly, they made my wife and I feel special and it was a night we will never forget! The process of selecting songs and creating a schedule with LBR was pretty easy thanks to Ian and the patience/flexibility of the band. We cannot say enough great things about LBR! If you want to have an awesome time at your wedding and want to give your guests a night to remember, then you need to hire Lima Bean Riot!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Stephen · Married on 05/11/2013

Lima Bean Riot was excellent! Very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor the WHOLE TIME!!! Ian was on top of everything from setup of the venue to our entrance songs! They even came up with a special medley for us! Could not thank them enough!

Sent on 05/13/2013

The band had everyone out on the dance floor!

Sent on 03/27/2013

meagan · Married on 05/25/2014

These guys are awesome. They made our night so special. I didn't stop dancing the whole night. They really made it a great party and kept a great energy going the whole time

Sent on 05/28/2014

Aaron · Married on 08/10/2013

3.0

This band seriously rocks! Patti and Frank in the office are wonderful! My guests LOVED them!

Sent on 08/27/2013

David · event on: 12/15/2013

Good communication pre-event, willing to work within our budget, band showed up on time, set up efficiently, were very friendly and accommodating, and gave an outstanding performance, which everyone in attendance raved about.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • User4258627 · event on: 06/28/2014

3.5
      3.5

Band was very professional. Setlist included good mix of classic material with newer hits. Accomodated song requests. Provided family-friendly performance, as requested. Would recommend.

Sent on 07/18/2014