Lily's Bridal Reviews

182 | Halethorpe, MD

182 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

great selection of high quality dresses

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Tanesha

Tanesha · Married on 09/03/2012

I love this place! Staff stayed an hour past closing without having an appt to help me find my dream dress!! the personal touch and professionalism are unmatched!! Kim and Dee knew me whenever I called or visited. My dream dress was Kim's suggestion but would have never been my choice. I knew it was the one before I even stopped out of the dressing room. Ambiance is beautiful! I had 100% confidence that day!! Extremely grateful!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Tanesha,

Thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to see those wedding pictures. Wishing you many years of happiness and joy!

Be Beautiful,
    Kim

Liz · Married on 07/18/2012

Lily's Bridal was amazingly accommodating! I walked in and asked if I could just walk around and look at what they had. The lady at the front desk said sure and actually walked me around the racks and explained what they had that I could buy off the rack. (I went in 4 months before my wedding) The stylist was working with a customer at the time. I saw a gown on a mannequin that caught my eye and asked if I could try it on. The lady from the front desk explained that Lisa, the stylist, was currently working with a customer. I asked if I could wait until she finished because I live in Pennsylvania, and drove 3 hours to get there. She gladly accommodated me. Lisa was amazing! She really helped to sell the dress, accessorizing me and telling me about their deals. What a great place to buy the gown of your dreams!
    Thank you Lily's Bridal and Lisa my stylist for helping make my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Alfreada · Married on 06/16/2012

I purchased 2 bridal gowns (two years apart) and both times finding a gown I loved within was a piece a cake! I would defininately use Lily's Bridal for evening wear for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Alfreada,

Thank you so much for being a Lily's customer. Your business is extremely important to us. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Davianne · Married on 06/16/2012

I bought my wedding dress here after visiting only one other place, but once I tried on the dress I knew that was it! I was a bride that pretty much knew what I wanted, so when I tried the dress on I was sold. I will admit that before purchasing I looked around at several stores because I felt like I needed to shop at more than 2 stores before buying a dress, but ended up coming back and buying my dream dress. I will say that Lily's Bridal has very unique dresses that you won't see elsewhere. I had mine customized a bit to make it even more unique to my style, but I felt good knowing I wouldn't ever see the dress other places.
    The staff is very helpful - I worked with Dee and she was great about showing me options that were fitting to my style instead of trying to sell me on something I didn't want.
    As for the pricing, everything is so reasonable considering the quality and uniqueness of the dresses. I'm from NYC and couldn't imagine getting the dress I got for anywhere near that price. In fact, the first store I visited was Kleinfeld - I saw a dress I liked a lot there, but didn't love. Without any customization I would have paid 3x as much for a fairly simple dress as I did for the amazing gown I bought at Lily's.
    I highly recommend brides looking for a great selection and quality to check out Lily's!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/02/2012

Shopping for my bridal gown was such a joy at Lily's Bridal! The staff was so friendly and easy to work. I had one-on-one attention from the staff when I arrived for my appointment and they were so helpful. They had a great selection at great prices! The designer works exclusively with this shop so the dresses you find here, you won't find anywhere else!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Katelyn,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with too. We thank you so much for your business. We wish you many many years of happiness and joy!

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2012

I had an excellent experience at Lily's Bridal. When I got to the salon there was a sign welcoming me for my appointment, which I thought was a nice touch. I had previously bought a dress from David's Bridal and had a horrible experience there. For reasons out of my control I needed a new dress. With my wedding only a few months away Lily's was more than accommodating. I was treated so well there and I told all my friends I felt like I had been on "Say Yes to the Dress!" because of my experience. I was treated like I was the only customer in the store and so many choices were provided. I am a plus size bride and had called the store in advance to be sure they had sizes available for me. I also got a great deal on my dress! It was such a fun experience!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2011

I first heard of Lily's a year ago at a bridal show when I saw a dress that I LOVED on display at their station. I was able to get an appointment the following week and I ended up buying the dress I first saw and fell in love with! Lily's was sooo great to work with and even though I knew right away that I wanted that dress, they let me try on all sorts of other styles so that I could have fun but also know for sure. Lily's also has a great "try-on" area with mirrors along one whole wall, a lovely couch for your mom and maids to sit on and they can even dim the lights to show you what it will look like in the evening. We ended up also getting my mother's dress there as well as the 6 bridesmaid dresses, all of which were simply stunning. They were incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and extremely reasonable in terms of pricing!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2011

I tried on many dresses (about 30-40) at various stores in Maryland and I couldn't find anything I loved. Then I went to Lily's and found my dress. They have really unique dresses at an affordable price. The service was outstanding- everyone was so friendly and helpful. I got so many compliments on my dress from guests at the wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2011

I could not have been happier with my experience at Lily's Bridal. The bridal salon is very private and I felt like I did not have to fight for space in the mirror and did not have a ton of other brides there during my appointment. Their selection of dresses are beautiful and very affordable. Every employee I encountered was very friendly and helpful. Best of all, they were not pushy. When I thought I had found my dress, rather than immediately push for the sale, the sales associate began pulling other dresses that were similar to the one I loved to ensure it was truly the dress I loved and not just the style. I bought my dress during the first visit. Thank you Lily's for all of your help!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Valencia · Married on 09/25/2011

I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal to any future bride. The bridal consultants were professional and worked with me to find the perfect dress for me. It was an awesome experience.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Valencia,

Thank for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and being a part of your special day. Wishing you many many many many years of happiness.

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2011

These ladies are top notch ... The nicest friendliest n most professional women. No matter your size they are there to help you. They honestly realize that not every bride or bridesmaids are a size 0. They carry such a wide selection in sizes and that makes shopping that much more enjoyable. We got my bridL gown all bridesmaids n all tuxes here. No need to look anymore.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Erika · Married on 09/05/2011

I love Lilly's Bridal and will continue to recommend them for bridal gowns!

When I went to Lilly's I was anxious about having to try on gowns because I truly dislike the whole trying on clothes process, but Kim (the owner) put me at ease and my consultant (Kristie) made me feel comfortable from start to finish. I loved the personal attention I received during my appointment, the large selection of gowns available, the great price point, and the wonderful layout of the shop.

I am so pleased with my gorgeous gown and so were all my guest! So if you are looking for a great experience and exceptional price, Lilly's is the place!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Lily's Bridal's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Can't wait to see your pictures. Don't forget to send them to us. We love to share pictures from our brides to our future brides.

Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy.

Keli · Married on 09/03/2011

I went to Lily's Bridal to search for the perfect wedding dress. I had been to several salons in DC, Maryland, and Virginia whose dresses ranged in price from $1000 to $20,000. I found Lily's Bridal to have a wonderful variety of bridal gowns and bridesmaid gowns (different styles, colors) and an excellent price point, as I soon decided that I did not want to spend more than $3000 on a gown that I would wear only once. The gown I picked was only about $1500 but looked like it cost much more. During the production of the gown, there were some techinical issues and my gown arrived slightly later than it should have. The staff and manager at Lily's Bridal were quite patient and very helpful (despite my nervous breakdown in the store), and they assisted me with the alterations by contacting Anne's Silver Threads next door who worked me into her very busy schedule. In the end, everything worked out perfectly! I would definitely use Lily's Bridal again (hopefully I won't have to..at least for myself).

Sent on 10/12/2011

Keli,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy everything turned out in the end. Please don't forget to send us pictures. Wishing you many many many years of happiness.
  • Kimm

Kimm · Married on 06/25/2011

I did not end up getting my gown from here, but it had nothing to do with the staff or their service. I had a horrible wedding dress shopping experience prior to going to Lily's and wanted to give up on the whole thing. Kim at Lily's bridal restored my faith in the whole process. She was the sweetest, most helpful and pleasant person to work with. I had some questions we e-mailed back and forth about and she was always quick to respond. Even after I told her I had bought a dress from a different shop (Lily's one downfall is they don't have a huge selection) she still would contact me just to make sure all my planning was going well. Would definitely recommend this place if you want to go to a Bridal store where you are actually treated like a worthy customer who is making a huge purchase.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Kimm,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom. I enjoyed helping you look for that perfect dress but we just didn't have it in the store. I know you tried to like the dress in the store but we knew it wasn't the one. Just like when you know he is the one for the rest of your life, you know when you have the right gown.

Wishing you many many many years of happiness and joy!

Kamesha · Married on 05/07/2011

Lily's Bridal is a wonderful place to choose when shopping for your wedding dress. They have a variety of gowns and offer exclusive dresses that you can only find there. I had a terrific experience and all of the consultants were amazing. A special thanks to Kim, the salon owner, who helped me a great deal over the past 8 months. I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day and had many compliments about my dress!!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Carrie · Married on 12/04/2010

I walked in the door to Lily's Bridal after meeting them at a Bridal show and immediately saw the dress of my dreams. I decided instantly to buy it (it was only 1 of a few dresses I had tried). I was on a short time frame (3 months) and they worked with the dress vendor to get me my dress within 2 weeks. I had plenty of time from there to get the fitting completed and it is the most beautiful dress. The store was so nice in helping me with the whole process and the cost of the dress was well worth the value of how beautiful it was.

Sent on 01/22/2011

Kim · Married on 10/10/2010

Service, Selection and Satisfaction. What more could you want. If you are searching for a fabulous dress don't go to a chain store. Don't go anywhere else before you stop at Lily's. I was having the most difficult time finding a wedding dress. I started at a large chain store..you know which one. The dresses there were made of cheap fabric with cheap beading. I then proceed to go to several bridal stores in Maryland. All I kept seeing were the same dresses.

As a bride in her 30's I was looking for a dress that was spectacular without being over the top. Dresses I found were either too plain or too much. I'm a petite person, with a lot of curves. Many other dress shops has one or two dresses for me to try on. Others would promise that they wouldn't squeeze me in a dress and then proceeded to do just that. One even suggested that I was just too picky. At one point, I was so frustrated, I was ready to just go to the justice of the peace.

Then I found out about one of Lily's sample sales. There were more dresses in my size at their sample sale than other store had in their entire inventory. Sadly, I didn't find a dress at their sample sale. However, the staff was so helpful I couldn't resist making an appointment to come back. Here is the difference that you will get at Lily's...they will know how a dress can be altered...remove pick-ups, add a corset, remove a train, add some beading. They will listen to what you want and help you look through their vast collection of dresses. For those with difficult mothers...they will handle them like nobody every else has. (Thanks Kim!!)

And when you find your dress...you will be amazed at the quality. Incredible details, quality fabric...I didn't need to wear a corset under my dress because it was so well made. I think it was the first time I was out in public without a bra since the 6th grade.

I could go on and on about the quality of service, selection but you get the point. I am one completely satisfied customer.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Nikki · Married on 10/02/2010

Lily's Bridal couldn't have been any more supportive/professional as I was looking for a wedding gown. They did have a few problems getting my dress in, however, they went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I would have my dress. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is wedding dress shopping.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Leslie · Married on 09/25/2010

I would recommend Lily's Briday to everyone! i had a wonderful experience, they were very helpful and friendly. The first dress I tired on was the one! It was reasonably priced and they kept me informed on when it would arrive, and called me as soon as it got to the store. It was pressure free shopping and they made me feel at home.

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • Kris

Kris · Married on 07/24/2010

I had the most amazing experience with Lily's Bridal! The owner helped me find my perfect wedding dress, and gave great advice as to what veil and accesories to place with it. The veil I ordered came in and I realized it was the wrong one. The wrong tag had been placed on the veil I had wanted that was in the store. The girls worked to straighten it out right away and made sure that I was completely satisfied. I have recommended other friends to go to Lily's as well and would continue to recommend them in an instant! Thank you so much!!! =)

Sent on 07/28/2010

Michon · Married on 07/17/2010

From the start Lily's Bridal has always made me feel so special(tears). I had shopped around driving past the store I should have gone to from the start. When I found my dress, everything I needed whether I purchased it from there was done at a professional level. Everytime I thought about my dress, I went to the boutique:)). The day I knew I had to pick up my dress for the wedding the staff was so helpful in calming me for my big day. I recommended Lily's to so many new brides because I was a Princess on our wedding day

Sent on 08/07/2010

Janet · Married on 05/22/2010

I tried on dresses at a variety of stores and found some nice dresses, but only at Lily's did I receive the extra special attention that every bride wants and find the quality of dress that made me feel so special. They worked around my schedule and were always available by phone. The alterations lady even gave me her cell number. I would definitely recommend Lily's and also Anne's Alterations. I can look back on the whole process of finding a dress and being fitted and smile. It was probably the least stressful part about planning the whole wedding. My dress had beading and nothing ripped or fell off while I wore the dress. Excellent quality and service!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Laura · Married on 05/15/2010

Lily's Bridal treated me the way a bride should be treated. I am a plus size bride and went to so many other shops with no luck. Lily's Bridal has an amazing selection of plus size dresses. I didn't have to squeeze into anything or have someone else try it on for me. They should me how to emphasize my best features. I felt like a million bucks when I left Lily's Bridal.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2010

The moment I stepped in to Lily's Bridal I knew it was going to be a different experience. First they work with you one on one. You have a private bridal area too. I worked with the owner, Kim and had such an amazing time. Very relaxed atmosphere and fun. Great time had by all.

Sent on 05/18/2010