LilyEmme Jewelry Reviews

2 | Seattle, WA

2 Reviews for LilyEmme Jewelry

Philip · Married on 07/16/2018

I have a fiance and a relationship that is truly one of a kind. I did not want a standard or printing press mill ring for a woman so dear to my heart and for faith journey so unlikely. Getting a custom ring with LilyEmme was the best decision I could have made. During the entire process, Val was attentive to my budget, needs, and wants, and she kept me posted every step of the way. I have dozens of emails that prove it! The outcome was a magnificent ring that my beloved adores. The icing on top? With the components I proposed and Val molded, there is only one ring on earth that looks like the one MY fiance has on her hand. And as long as we can, I'm keeping it that way (sorry no pics, hehe). Thank you Val! Thank you LilyEmme!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tsedal · Married on 12/10/2016

Valerie was great! I noticed her work on Etsy and loved it. I signed up for her newsletter and saw she was having a sample sale. I found a ring I loved and my fiance found one he loved too! We can't wait to wear them!

Sent on 09/20/2016