Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings Reviews

Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 2
Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 3
Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 4

Jasmine · Married on 10/20/2017

I am really happy to write this review. We cannot express how much we enjoyed our day even though we eloped! Every little detail was provided by the Lily-Mae team including the witnesses and gracious officiant. They setup our luxury vacation ranch, the surprise proposal with my husband, coordinated our wedding, the documents and our honeymoon! The most romantic experience of my life! Thank you a million times over to everyone who contributed.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 5
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 6
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 7
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 8
  • F

Faye · Married on 06/25/2017

Plain and simple, we love Theresa. We had to decide whether or not quality was a priority. Without a doubt there is no higher price than that. Theresa and her team treated us fairly, bent over backwards and made sure all the little details were taken care of.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rob Tonia · Married on 11/09/2016

Hi my name is Robby from Seattle and the groom of wedding planned by Lily-Mae Events. Never in my life did I write a review a first time for everything. Just like my wife and I never thought hiring a planner until we needed one.

If I can give more praise for Lily-Mae Events out here simply wouldn't be any stars left on this site.

My wife and I got married last year November 2016. When we started planning the wedding, she found Lily-Mae Events from a friend and she brought them to my attention. Next day she had that initial talk with Theresa on the phone. My wife, who has been EXTREMELY STRESSED about planning the wedding, panicking and nerve wracking ever since we decided a date, ended the call with Theresa and she suddenly looked like she just came out of a day spa.

I asked her Are you okay? Then she told me we found our wedding planner.

I don't know what in the world was talked about but my wife was finally calm, I just can't thank her enough. I'm forever grateful to Theresa for making our planning process and of course the wedding day the most memorable, funnest and exciting experience ever. It's really hard to put in words how awesome Theresa is as a person, a planner, or how she interacts with vendors, or just how much passion she has for this business. All I can say is that Theresa became our family, she will be invited to our future events and she's someone who we always want to be in touch with.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Toby · event on: 01/05/2017

We hosted our first annual 4 day spiritual retreat and I must say it turned out better than anticipated. Our direction was so fixed but the Lily-Mae team pulled us up and along to success. All and all we had over a 1500 turnout. We're pretty excited so many supporters came to our festivities. Not sure about next year either but we do know Lily-Mae will be handling our events from now until the end of time.

George · event on: 10/09/2016

Can't believe this review is so outdated. Had my "surprise" birthday party planned by this lovely team. They are so lively and full of personality. My partner claimed our place needed new decor
    Meanwhile the entire time, I was being scoped out and interrogated! I was totally wondering why there were no construction crews or large dumpsters. But after all I'm so pleased that they did such an amazing cool birthday at a great upscale place. If you want upscale, luxury and a fine tuned brand, Lily-Mae is your way!

Anne · event on: 11/27/2016

My daughter's Quinceañera was cancelled by another planner. We had to hurry and find somebody to do it goo in the time frame we had. A lot of family couldn't make it. I met another planner on wedding wire who said they never planned a Quinceañera but they knew somebody who could help us. That's how we found Miss Teresa, our Angel. With just a 45 days notice she picked up the pieces and planned everything. We are so grateful. Ended up with our family in Mexico at Las Ventanas al Paraiso so beautiful and amazing place. Miss Teresa how you treated my family can never be replaced.

Bertha · event on: 06/30/2017

June 30th was a very special day. My late husband always promised our daughter a dream Quinceañera.  Thank you Theresa for bringing my daughter's dream Quinceañera to life ! You were amazing. We are thankful for all the memories that will never leave us ! Lots of family and friends celebrated with us all day all night !

Sent on 07/04/2017